[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

That conversion doesn't work for me, none of my presets works with that conversion, in fact I can't see any preset, the list is completely empty, and besides, the original mod already changed a lot since then !!!

Hmm, what body are you using in the Outfit/Body option?, as no matter what you should be able to see the basic bodyslide pre-sets for the base CBBE bodies, ie, CBBE Slim, CBBE Chubby etc. if they are not showing up in the preset box, there might be a problem with your bodyslide install or with the Outfit/Body option you have chosen.

Also the information on how the various changes to the armour has indeed changed, but the base meshes have not or do not appear to have, and as I said it works fine for me.

That conversion doesn't work for me, none of my presets works with that conversion, in fact I can't see any preset, the list is completely empty, and besides, the original mod already changed a lot since then !!!

Hmm, what body are you using in the Outfit/Body option?, as no matter what you should be able to see the basic bodyslide pre-sets for the base CBBE bodies, ie, CBBE Slim, CBBE Chubby etc. if they are not showing up in the preset box, there might be a problem with your bodyslide install or with the Outfit/Body option you have chosen.

Also the information on how the various changes to the armour has indeed changed, but the base meshes have not or do not appear to have, and as I said it works fine for me.

There's nothing wrong with BodySlide installation, I have almost 30 armor mods installed and every single one of them works flawlessly with my presets or any other preset for that matter, this is the only one that doesn't work, like at all !!!

EDIT: I've found out why I couldn't see any preset, it was the SliderGroups xml file, usually there's 2 group names in the xml, one with the outfit name and the other with the CBBE name, and this one had only the outfit name, so I added the CBBE name and now it works, I can see all presets in the list now !!!

I have 2 requests. 

1) I want a tiny power generator that looks like the Hallucinagin canister. Or I'd like someone to message me and explain how to do it.

2) Monsterous power armor. I figure sexy power armor is coming but something big and bulky would be awesome. 

Something like this is what I'm thinking:

post-94042-0-68497400-1477254082_thumb.jpg

post-94042-0-32448600-1477254088_thumb.jpg

People have made previous Harley Quinn outfits but I've yet to see the Suicide Squad outfit (if there is one, please link it). If someone would make it, that would greatly appreciated :).

Suicide Squad Quinn outfit is done and released on gunetwork.  Its part of a pack you can download.  Can find many more types of armors/clothing ports there as well.

Sorry I've been inactive for awhile. Can you tell me what the name of the pack was?

I have 2 requests. 

1) I want a tiny power generator that looks like the Hallucinagin canister. Or I'd like someone to message me and explain how to do it.

2) Monsterous power armor. I figure sexy power armor is coming but something big and bulky would be awesome. 

attachicon.gifrobot_w_i_p_by_saeedramezani-d4spm8k.jpg

attachicon.gifme3-cerberus-atlas.jpg

Wow, cool idea I hope somebody makes something like that second armor (white one).

I have 2 requests. 

attachicon.gifrobot_w_i_p_by_saeedramezani-d4spm8k.jpg

attachicon.gifme3-cerberus-atlas.jpg

Problem with large armor is it doesn't fit indoors.

This is true, but from a roleplay perspective, I would be perfectly fine with getting out of my armor to go indoors. Would also be cool if the armor had a chest feature. That way you could store all the excess in that and have a light load when disembarking.

This is true, but from a roleplay perspective, I would be perfectly fine with getting out of my armor to go indoors. Would also be cool if the armor had a chest feature. That way you could store all the excess in that and have a light load when disembarking.

That would be good till you came back outside and found some raider/gunner or whoever, had run off with your shiny armor, and now you had to kill somebody wearing it.

oh well not exactly a mod request but can somebody PM me the download link for japanese voice file for fallout 4? The whole Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 file. I dun wanna download the bits and pieces from the nexus site. Sorry in advance if its fobbiden to request such a thing.

Yes me too, I would love to play FO4 that way  :angel:

Sup, might be remembering wrong, but think all language voice file already come packed inside the voices bsa.

If i'm not getting things mixed up, the voice files for other languages are inside their own folder and to get them in game,

you take the files inside different language folder and simply replace the english ones.

If your using voice files without unpacking, you need to unpack the different language voice folder to its location in the data folder and rename the folder to the same as english/standard folder name and probably turn on subtitles (i hope i'm remembering right :P )

Thanks, i tried but cant find the jap audio to replace the english, in skyrim I remember downloading the sound from a video in youtube and work fantastic unfortunately with FO4 cant find the archives

i haven't tried so i am not sure if it works the same for fallout 4 but i did this with skyrim here's how i did it

open steam

right click on skyrim and select properties

go to the language tab select the language you want

wait for it to download and your done

if you want the text to be in English back up the main skyrim ESM before switching the language then after the download is completed overwrite the new esp with the back up one

Thanks for the info, but i have a non steam version of fallout4, my only hope is that some good soul upload the jap audio files like as happened with skyrim   

Has anyone got a link for the latest B-90 armor? seems it was taken down and the only one I can find was an old version just for blokes.

Cheers

Lordofwar moved them to gunetwork.org

though might still be restricted

"

Nickolos1818

LordofWar has his mods in that category because they are in a test phase.  He is redoing The Rebel  and doing new armors.  Once they are out of testing he plans to release them."

Hello Everyone,

im searching for a specific Mod (if something like that exist) or want to request something:

Short Story: i love the Toxic Raider Gasmask but i think with the loose Tube from it, there would be  some nice possibilities for Gameplay / Equipment as an Chem addicted Raider :D. How is this: You build a small Backpack / Module and can fill it with one Chem of your choice (bsp: Psycho / 1 dose per day). Now you connect the Gasmask with this Backpack via Tube. The Drugs Chems are now applied with the Air. You have the permanent effect of this Chem but are automatic addicted to it. Importent would be a on/off switch for Chems like Jet.

For example: something like the rebreather of Immortan Joe from Mad Max - Fury Road

I request that somebody make Adepta Sororitas aka Sisters of Battle armor and if one could make it more like the X-92 Courser suit in function but stay true to the original 40k armor in look that would be great. Attached are some armor variants that I found on the interwebs there are more but compared to the actual number these are a few.

post-1282627-0-36013900-1478585428_thumb.jpgpost-1282627-0-36624700-1478585362_thumb.jpgpost-1282627-0-69238000-1478585845_thumb.jpgpost-1282627-0-78039900-1478585842_thumb.jpgpost-1282627-0-71807200-1478585843_thumb.jpgpost-1282627-0-69631700-1478585844_thumb.jpg

Edit: I would like that the armor  be made for CBBE and Atomic Beauty.

post-1282627-0-47667400-1478585439_thumb.jpg

post-1282627-0-37857400-1478585443_thumb.jpg

post-1282627-0-08748100-1478585449_thumb.jpg

post-1282627-0-95037000-1478585455_thumb.png

So I haven't touch Fallout 4 for few months because I don't have any motivation doing that with the lack of mods. One thing that I noticed was that some people still say that F4SE is in development, which gets me a little confused. I thought that F4SE has already been released a looooong time ago. 

Can someone tell me the state of F4SE right now? I assume that there are some limitations that prevent more mods getting created, but what are those limitation at its current state? And are there any announcement about a full release of F4SE? Is this slow progression because of the lack of interest in the Fallout 4 modding community? One thing that also confuses me is why are there so few utility mods? For some reason, all the mods being created right now are either just retextures or weapon mods, compared to Skyrim with all its role-play mods, Fallout 4 seems really neglected by the modding community.

F4SE is in early stages.

The basic structure was out weeks after the game was out, but right now not a single class is accessible using F4SE, so pretty much not usable for mods.

Same for SKSE64, if you are curious.