[Mod Requests] FO4 Non-Adult Mod Searches and Requests Thread

Someone posted a mod that allowed NPC's to use Irma's lounging animation on a chaise, when one is built in a settlement.

Does anyone know where that mod is?

I believe Renovated Furniture has it. Along with Singing Settler has one as well.

You can also try

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10081/?

This one adds 10 objects with attached animations, including Irma's Chaise.

Someone posted a mod that allowed NPC's to use Irma's lounging animation on a chaise, when one is built in a settlement.

Does anyone know where that mod is?

I believe Renovated Furniture has it. Along with Singing Settler has one as well.

You can also try

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10081/?

This one adds 10 objects with attached animations, including Irma's Chaise.

Thanks guys. I eventually ended up using Crafting Goodies

Renovated Furniture didn't appear to have the chaise in the mod, while for some reason, I couldn't get NPC's to use the one from Singing Settler.

Sup fellas, recently posted regarding lordofwar's mods;

"

Sup! Noticed LordOfWar deleted his nexus stuff (damn shame),

Found B90 and Rebel on a different site but since the nexus page ain't up i was unsure of if they were the last version, since the date on them was January and Mars.

Found:

The_Rebel-10382-0-2

B-90-8393-0-2

B-90 Institute Edition Female supported-8393-v0-4

"

Thread got locked.

maybenexttime posted about gunetwork but seems lordofwar's mods belong to their "special" user category. :s

Anyways, to the question again :D

Found and dl'ed the above version number, does anyone know if there are any later versions and what the version number is?

Just want to make sure it not some old versions with bugs in them before i install, thanks ahead! :D 

oh well not exactly a mod request but can somebody PM me the download link for japanese voice file for fallout 4? The whole Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 file. I dun wanna download the bits and pieces from the nexus site. Sorry in advance if its fobbiden to request such a thing.

Yes me too, I would love to play FO4 that way  :angel:

oh well not exactly a mod request but can somebody PM me the download link for japanese voice file for fallout 4? The whole Fallout4 - Voices.ba2 file. I dun wanna download the bits and pieces from the nexus site. Sorry in advance if its fobbiden to request such a thing.

Sup, might be remembering wrong, but think all language voice file already come packed inside the voices bsa.

If i'm not getting things mixed up, the voice files for other languages are inside their own folder and to get them in game,

you take the files inside different language folder and simply replace the english ones.

If your using voice files without unpacking, you need to unpack the different language voice folder to its location in the data folder and rename the folder to the same as english/standard folder name and probably turn on subtitles (i hope i'm remembering right :P )

Sup fellas, recently posted regarding lordofwar's mods;

"

Sup! Noticed LordOfWar deleted his nexus stuff (damn shame),

Found B90 and Rebel on a different site but since the nexus page ain't up i was unsure of if they were the last version, since the date on them was January and Mars.

Found:

The_Rebel-10382-0-2

B-90-8393-0-2

B-90 Institute Edition Female supported-8393-v0-4

"

Thread got locked.

maybenexttime posted about gunetwork but seems lordofwar's mods belong to their "special" user category. :s

Anyways, to the question again :D

Found and dl'ed the above version number, does anyone know if there are any later versions and what the version number is?

Just want to make sure it not some old versions with bugs in them before i install, thanks ahead! :D 

LordofWar has his mods in that category because they are in a test phase.  He is redoing The Rebel  and doing new armors.  Once they are out of testing he plans to release them. 

I've got an idea for a fun little mod. Dunno if it's been done.

Vertibird Patrol.

Like tiny side quests where you hop into a vertibird, and it takes you on a set path while you mow down packs of enemies that spawn along the vertibird's path. Each kill gets you extra caps as a reward. That'd be fun!

Sup, might be remembering wrong, but think all language voice file already come packed inside the voices bsa.

If i'm not getting things mixed up, the voice files for other languages are inside their own folder and to get them in game,

you take the files inside different language folder and simply replace the english ones.

If your using voice files without unpacking, you need to unpack the different language voice folder to its location in the data folder and rename the folder to the same as english/standard folder name and probably turn on subtitles (i hope i'm remembering right :P )

Thanks, i tried but cant find the jap audio to replace the english, in skyrim I remember downloading the sound from a video in youtube and work fantastic unfortunately with FO4 cant find the archives

Thanks, i tried but cant find the jap audio to replace the english, in skyrim I remember downloading the sound from a video in youtube and work fantastic unfortunately with FO4 cant find the archives

i haven't tried so i am not sure if it works the same for fallout 4 but i did this with skyrim here's how i did it

open steam

right click on skyrim and select properties

go to the language tab select the language you want

wait for it to download and your done

if you want the text to be in English back up the main skyrim ESM before switching the language then after the download is completed overwrite the new esp with the back up one

Is there a mod to change weapon attachment (mainly sights) without requiring to go on a weapon workshop? Just being able to change the mods on the weapon, so that you don't have to change weapon to change the sight when you enter a building for exemple.

Can anyone make a proper CBBE BodySlide conversion of the Custom Combat Armor mod ?!? There's a conversion on Nexus but it's for CBBE Curvy only, it doesn't even accept the use of a custom preset, well, my custom preset. You just build the meshes for that specific body type and that's it, so, a proper BodySlide conversion of this awesome mod would be very much appreciated !!!

Someone ?!? Anyone ?!? Help with this conversion !?!

Can anyone make a proper CBBE BodySlide conversion of the Custom Combat Armor mod ?!? There's a conversion on Nexus but it's for CBBE Curvy only, it doesn't even accept the use of a custom preset, well, my custom preset. You just build the meshes for that specific body type and that's it, so, a proper BodySlide conversion of this awesome mod would be very much appreciated !!!

You mean this conversion? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16753/? If it is then you might want to look at how your body pre-set is set-up as it works fine for me with any pre-set I use.

You mean this conversion? http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16753/? If it is then you might want to look at how your body pre-set is set-up as it works fine for me with any pre-set I use.

That conversion doesn't work for me, none of my presets works with that conversion, in fact I can't see any preset, the list is completely empty, and besides, the original mod already changed a lot since then !!!

I dont know if this been up here yet, but gonna throw it anyway:

1) when animation modding gets better, any way to make custom animation for prone ( shooting from a lying down position), and also for a crawl? Really miss these for my sniper character.

psp.jpg

2) fix for scoped weapons that character could actually lift weapon up to see thro scope, than the current sorry image of not having scope on eye-level.