Orxx, I thank you for this pack. It does make it a good bit easier for non-modders like meself.

One question though, if I may.

I prefer female-on-female setups, and the one thing I have noticed is that *all* animations added via SLAnimLoader do not spawn a strapon from the strapon list SexLab uses if required. The ones included with SexLab itself, or added via NSAP, *do* however automatically equip a strapon when a female is the "active" participant.

Is this correct current behaviour or did I make a booboo somehwere when installing it? (I use MO.)

Orxx, I thank you for this pack. It does make it a good bit easier for non-modders like meself.

I prefer female-on-female setups, and the one thing I have noticed is that *all* animations added via SLAnimLoader do not spawn a strapon from the strapon list SexLab uses if required. The ones included with SexLab itself, or added via NSAP, *do* however automatically equip a strapon when a female is the "active" participant.

Is this correct current behaviour or did I make a booboo somehwere when installing it? (I use MO.)

It might be that the SOS attribute is missing from a majority of the animations for the male role. I am not fully up to date on how strap-ons work in game but I beleive that if an animation has an SOS attribute for a male character, that automatically calls the strap-on if a female player is used in the male role. Just a theory as I am not at home to test it. I am sure there is also a strapon = true attribute but first option should be more natural and suffice.

I'll let you know if I get a more definate answer.

Can this be used to change the tags on existing animations from other mods?  I'd like to correct the tags on some of the animations in a few mods but it seems like the tags are only defined via script and I'm still trying to get Papyrus compilation working.

No. With appropos I beleive can do that, but this you would need to add the aniamtion in again under a unique value. Apart from standard tagging, tags are personal choice and you can added whatever you want to suit your personal taste in the codes.

i am having the same thing.

i doubt i made a "booboo" while installing ,however i am using MO

having read Rydin version one

i check inside the source file and out of many  animations only 4 have sos attribute  , so i went a head and tested them and they didn't give the female(in male role) a strapon either

i think in this mod(or process) what should be added is probably an animation object like the pillors and stuff , am not sure though

in his guide he mentions (if applicable) which is making me think what i said above, in his Guide he stats the following "

SCHLONGS

The SOS parameter allows you to amend the angle of the schlong when using Schlongs Of Skyrim. The default is generally set to 3 but it can be anywhere between 0 (lowest, pointing towards the ground) to 9 (highest, pointing up to the sky). Most animations do not need the schlong to be aligned but if they do, the SOS=X parameter to use, where X is a number between 0 and 9.

A2_stage_params = [

Stage(3, SOS=5),     ], 

The above is telling the game that the schlong of the second actor (if applicable) needs to be set at 5."

i have a problem its my script 

Animation(
    id="falmerholding",
    name="SLAddAnims",
    tags="Dirty,Sex,,Vaginal,Falmers",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=VaginalOral),
    actor2=CreatureMale(race=Falmers),
    a1_stage_params = [
        Stage(1, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
        Stage(2, silent=True, open_mouth=True),
    ],
)

but sair name "falmers" is not defined in Slanimgenerate..what is wrong?
i try to make  Falmer Holding(anubanimtion), SLAddAnims folder whit the hkx in character/animation, so what is wrong? pls help T.T

Lol, I still didn't really get, what this mod does, or better: how the thing with packs work.

I got it so far like this:

- Animators create their animations

- They use this mod to build up packs

- I install this mod and packs of my choice

- I activate animations ingame with the help of a SLAL MCM menu

Right?

Now, the thing I don't really got yet:

packs like NSAP, ZAP, and FunnyBizness' aren't usable, are they? And how about things like Rydins's ARP?

How will these packs be organized to choose from? Actors (female top, male top, 3way, ...), themes (bound, rape, anal, ...), creators, or totally different?

Are there already existing ones to test, and if yes, where are they collected? Are they collected?

nearly all animations are in MNC or NSAP, with this mod its easy to implement new animations like the recent Funnybiz animations so they don´t have to be coded in NSAP you can easily add the new ones yourself or use packs from users.So i recommend installing NSAP and MNC for the "older animations" and add new animations with SLanimloader.

Hi i managed (fumbled)  to get SLAL to import Funbizness ver 8 into my game. I've just tried to add Funbizness 9.8 and the SLAL reports

-  FunnyBizness (12 Animation Errors)

Errors in; Beastly rape

Hardcore 3-Way

hair pull doggy

mage rape mff

Necroe prone

Necro standing 2

Necro vamp male

Necro BJ

4-way rape

Vamp feed female

Vamp feed Male

Violent rape

I tried to read the Fnis output but can't ascertain whether the animations got loaded correctly. A suggestion maybe an output (debug) txt  

Hi i managed (fumbled)  to get SLAL to import Funbizness ver 8 into my game. I've just tried to add Funbizness 9.8 and the SLAL reports

-  FunnyBizness (12 Animation Errors)

Errors in; Beastly rape

Hardcore 3-Way

hair pull doggy

mage rape mff

Necroe prone

Necro standing 2

Necro vamp male

Necro BJ

4-way rape

Vamp feed female

Vamp feed Male

Violent rape

I tried to read the Fnis output but can't ascertain whether the animations got loaded correctly. A suggestion maybe an output (debug) txt  

I had that, too. The reason was that some of the animation files have incorrect names.

For example, the first file for the 4-way Rape should be named "Extreme4Way_A1_s1.hkx", but it actually is "Extreme4WayA1_s1.hkx". (So it is missing an underscore.)

Rename the files to adhere to the naming scheme _A*_S*.hkx and it should work.

So if I download an animation pack like Submissive Werewolves, for example, which is marked as "modder's resource", can make it work with SL Animation Loader? :)

Never heard of that one but if you code it to work thrn I guess do?

I doubt the problem with strap-ons not getting used is this simple, but it looks like SexLab defaults to having the strapon parameter to the AddPositionStage function set to true. SLAL, on the other hand, sets it to false if the strap_on value isn't present in the JSON file.