Hello,

while working on one of my mods to enable support on Creature on Creature animations (from @MadMansGun) I found a small problem in SLAL.

The RaceTypes are set in the wrong way in case they are multiple.

I did a small patch for the mod, because this mod seems to be no more maintained: attachicon.gifSLAL Patch for Creatures on Creatures.7z

Just replace the files provided in the folder where you installed SLAL.

May be old but a massive thank you is in order here...ty CPU appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Need help. I believe that my problem belongs to this threat. In my game I can't have 2 dogs, or wolfs or any 2 to 3 animals to have the sex with the female. Only dragurs. I have latest FNIS installed, in short, every required mod is up to date. But when using Match maker or Massive Match maker to have named animals to have a sex with my char or and female NPC, it simply doesn't work. Only one animal is active and the other animal and female NPC is just standing. I tired to reinstall mods and I started a new game too, but no help. I'm using UNP body in my game if that matters.

The problem was present even before I installed SLAL MNC.

Need help. I believe that my problem belongs to this threat. In my game I can't have 2 dogs, or wolfs or any 2 to 3 animals to have the sex with the female. Only dragurs. I have latest FNIS installed, in short, every required mod is up to date. But when using Match maker or Massive Match maker to have named animals to have a sex with my char or and female NPC, it simply doesn't work. Only one animal is active and the other animal and female NPC is just standing. I tired to reinstall mods and I started a new game too, but no help. I'm using UNP body in my game if that matters.

don't use MassMatchMaker, it wont work on most creatures.

use the normal MatchMaker on the Player/NPC first, then hit the creatures with it.

note: you need to hit all the actors within 5 seconds.

don't use MassMatchMaker, it wont work on most creatures.

use the normal MatchMaker on the Player/NPC first, then hit the creatures with it.

note: you need to hit all the actors within 5 seconds.

Thanks for the advice. I did. I quit using MMM long time ago. I tried all combinations: NPC or PC+wolf1+wolf2 and when the animation starts NPC stands still and wolf 1 is moving like fucking and wolf 2 is stuck too. No SLAL animation that involves 2 animals are working for me. :(

Thanks for the advice. I did. I quit using MMM long time ago. I tried all combinations: NPC or PC+wolf1+wolf2 and when the animation starts NPC stands still and wolf 1 is moving like fucking and wolf 2 is stuck too. No SLAL animation that involves 2 animals are working for me.

that is odd, try doing this:

1. turn off "GENDER Specific Animations" in FNIS.

2. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings.

3. reset the animation registry.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Thanks for the advice. I did. I quit using MMM long time ago. I tried all combinations: NPC or PC+wolf1+wolf2 and when the animation starts NPC stands still and wolf 1 is moving like fucking and wolf 2 is stuck too. No SLAL animation that involves 2 animals are working for me.

that is odd, try doing this:

1. turn off "GENDER Specific Animations" in FNIS.

2. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings.

3. reset the animation registry.

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:

8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.

8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.

8.3. click on "Reload JSON".

8.4. click on "Enable All".

8.5. click on the "Add to Registry" button, then Wait for the message to pop up*.

*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Thank you very much. I will try it. You've been very helpful.

Not sure what I'm exactly doing wrong here, I know that pressing "o" (I believe its default) changes the animations that are playing but some animations that I use, mainly Komotor and Nazonootoko's animations. When I'm like 5-10 seconds into the animation the animation just resets and starts from the very beginning. What do I do so that they play the full animations?

json structure is nice, I like it for it's flexibility, though It would be really nice to be able to manually adjust more things like actors scaling and expressions for each stage of animation.

There are some scaling issues with some animations and configurable expressions surely would make the animation to look more lively.

Is there any way to specify a stage as non-looping?

Put the following line after an actor in your Anims.txt :

stage_params=[
        Stage(5, timer=25.0),  

The timers can be a little of so you'd have to experiment a little.

example of one: 

Animation(
    id="Cowgirl5",
    name="Cowgirl 5",
    tags="Sex,Vaginal,Penis,MF,Loving,Cowgirl,Laying,Lying,OnBack",
    sound=Squishing,
    actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=Male(strap_on=True),    
stage_params=[
        Stage(5, timer=25.0),  
)

here's another example with a more complicated animation:

Animation(
    id="funanimation",
    name="Fun Animation",
    tags="whatever",
    sound="Sucking",
    actor1=Male(add_cum=Vaginal),
    actor2=CreatureFemale(race="Canines"),
    a1_stage_params= [
        Stage(4, open_mouth=True),
    ],
    a2_stage_params= [
        Stage(1, rotate=180),
        Stage(2, rotate=180),
        Stage(3, rotate=180),
        Stage(4, rotate=180),
        Stage(5, rotate=180),
    ],
    stage_params = [
        Stage(1, timer=5.6, sound=NoSound),
        Stage(3, timer=10.0),
        Stage(4, sound=SexMix),
        Stage(5, timer=14.0, sound=NoSound),
    ]
)

So playing with timers, it almost seems like it rounds up to the nearest whole number. Decimal adjustments seem to be meaningless. But it also looks like the anim length is fudged a bit and so it seems to work if you pick the right whole number?

It also looks like the sos parameter is not being imiported correctly as it doesn't seem to have an effect on the settings in sexlab for the anim. NM this works.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work on this, love being able to just get a pack i want and use it fairly easily. My only problem lies in the load order, when installing or uninstalling a mod other than slal itself the mcm for slal in a new game wont show up, and loading any game with a working slal mcm ctds until i can find the magical spot in my 100+ mod load order for slal that will make the mcm show up and therefore not crash upon loading my saves using slal (LOOT doesn't get it working so i have to find a spot manually lol)

So I loaded in some animation packs, however, after saving, when I try to reload the save with the animation packs loaded, the game just crashes on the loading screen.

Same.

Have you done the crash fixes yet?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56084-crash-fixes/

Yes, and I've set UseOSAllocators=1 + installed the plugin preloader into the Skyrim.exe root folder (and not data), but I get the error message seen below. Why does the error still pop up?

Thanks for the help!

post-429004-0-80767700-1503492409_thumb.png

So I loaded in some animation packs, however, after saving, when I try to reload the save with the animation packs loaded, the game just crashes on the loading screen.

Same.

Yes, and I've set UseOSAllocators=1 + installed the plugin preloader into the Skyrim.exe root folder (and not data), but I get the error message seen below. Why does the error still pop up?

Thanks for the help!

You've got in installed to the right place but it's obviously not getting called or you haven't got the file "MyPlugin_preload.txt" in the \Data\SKSE\Plugins folder so it's not pre-loading.

I'm not sure why the preloader wants that file to be present or it won't work but that's what I would check first.

Same.

Thanks for the help!

You've got in installed to the right place but it's obviously not getting called or you haven't got the file "MyPlugin_preload.txt" in the \Data\SKSE\Plugins folder so it's not pre-loading.

I'm not sure why the preloader wants that file to be present or it won't work but that's what I would check first.

Alright, so I've added the empty .txt file (see picture), but I'm still getting the same error message for some reason.

post-429004-0-52071400-1503507476_thumb.png

Alright, so I've added the empty .txt file (see picture), but I'm still getting the same error message for some reason.

Have you looked at the contents of that log file right above the empty file you just added yet? It might give you a hint at what's going on.

Yeah, but unfortunately it just says the same thing that the error pop-up said.

CrashFixPluginLog.txt

• 2 weeks later...

i must be really bad at this but i swear im following all the steps

i use mod organizer and did the steps like this

1. downloaded the mod and your pack

2. used mod organizer to install animation loader, then i installed the funnybiz pack

3. ran FNIS which read all the animations

4. loaded game, MCM read animation loader and when i check it thers only one general options tab, reloading JSON data returns "successful" but it doesnt load anything and the register animation button says added 0 anmations

I went back and did the thing you said about running SLanimgenerate

1. reinstalled both the loader and the pack

2. opened the SLanimgenerate.py program and pointed it to the Funnybiz folder, it read all the animations and says everything is up to date, i rebuiilt anyways

3. ran fnis

3. loaded game but the result is the same.

i must be missing some important step.

What version of JContainers are you using?  I've only been using 3.2.5; it's possible there is some sort of compatibility issue with other versions.

Also, it might be helpful if you upload a copy of your papyrus log.  Normally if JContainers fails to open a JSON file I haven't seen it log any messages, but there still might be something in your log that would point towards the problem.

So simple yet so effective, yes as soon as i updated jccontainers and the new version of your mod everything clicked in. I had an older version of jc containers i suppose, just one of those things i didnt think of updating

im glad i didnt have to post papyrus since my system has never logged it for some reason, but that is a a mystery for another time

thanks for your work! now off to learn to make sets

Lucky you.. I'm getting the same BS and JContainers is apparently not the issue. Also same story with the papyrus logs, not sure where to look for those or if anything is being put into logs.

Never mind, I got it working. Apparently this mod and NSAP are not good bed partners... :D

So I tried using SLAL to install animation packs and everything seems to work correcty : It's registered by FNIS, it's visible in MCM and the packs are also present and I can activate them just fine (it clearly says x animations loaded) but afterwards I can't initiate the act as "Maybe later" is the only option available, I don't even have access to regular sexlab animations. 

Is there any fix for this? Reloading a save prior to the activation restores the regular sexlab animations but I'd like to use new animation packs.

Thanks.

So I tried using SLAL to install animation packs and everything seems to work correcty : It's registered by FNIS, it's visible in MCM and the packs are also present and I can activate them just fine (it clearly says x animations loaded) but afterwards I can't initiate the act as "Maybe later" is the only option available, I don't even have access to regular sexlab animations. 

Is there any fix for this? Reloading a save prior to the activation restores the regular sexlab animations but I'd like to use new animation packs.

Thanks.

1. You should check if you still have animation space. If you have space, the popup will say you have xxx human animations registered and xxxx to be registered. Similar for creatures. Important is that you have 500 or less animations registered for humans and 500 or less for creatures. If not, some animations will be ignored ingame.

Also make sure creature animations are activated in Sexlab

2. If you dont have no 1 right, then untick all animations you dont need in SLAL, in Sexlab and NSAP (in case you use this too). Then click rebuild sexlab registry in SLAL.

3. Now make sure all animations you want are ticked/activated.

4.  Click reload JSON Data in SLAL

5. Click register animations

6. Click reaplly JSON settings

Make sure you always wait till each process is finished!

7. Go to creature framework and click register all mods

8. Exit MCM, wait 1 minute

9. Save

10. Play