Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

There is a data error in the first wav voice file in FBZeta - Voices.part2.rar.

File name is fbzjadefin_fbzecjadeexpand_0001a8e8_1.wav.

Tried downloading the file twice - same result. Other voice files in that archive seem OK.

Both 7zip and mod organizer find the error - and it stops the unpacking.

Try using WinRAR, that seems to allow me to properly unpack the files.

Tried downloading the file twice - same result. Other voice files in that archive seem OK.

Thank you! WinRar worked. First time I have ever encountered an incompatibility between 7Zip and WinRar.

WinRar put the two download files together. I think part of the file I listed from part 2 was in part 1. It showed <-- next to the name.

Only unpleasant part is that WinRar is not free - and not something I keep installed.

I used 7zip to archive it all, and Mod Organizer was happy with that.

Thank you! WinRar worked. First time I have ever encountered an incompatibility between 7Zip and WinRar.

WinRar put the two download files together. I think part of the file I listed from part 2 was in part 1. It showed <-- next to the name.

Only unpleasant part is that WinRar is not free - and not something I keep installed.

I used 7zip to archive it all, and Mod Organizer was happy with that.

In case you haven't been on the internet for too long: there's an issue with WinRAR's trial mode which basically allows you to last on trial mode for years and years. I've been running on that for a long-ass time now.

And it would make sort of sense that WinRAR wouldn't throw up the error. The voice files together are too large to upload, so I used WinRAR to automatically seperate the files into compatible size packets.

Iwill check with 7 zip on my end to see as well. Most don't use winRAR

Once extracted it is 296mb correct?

I don't see the problem with the files. Just need to extract them then re compress them before installation. Same would occur with a 7zip install. Problems with splitting the files using a compression manager when modding. These have to be processed BEFORE you install them.

post-89432-0-08063500-1477505240_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-81937000-1477505247_thumb.jpgpost-89432-0-27920700-1477505254_thumb.png

reason I split the files manually for Maternity Clothing mod.

Iwill check with 7 zip on my end to see as well. Most don't use winRAR

Once extracted it is 296mb correct?

I don't see the problem with the files. Just need to extract them then re compress them before installation. Same would occur with a 7zip install. Problems with splitting the files using a compression manager when modding. These have to be processed BEFORE you install them.

attachicon.gif1.jpgattachicon.gif2.jpgattachicon.gif3.PNG

reason I split the files manually for Maternity Clothing mod.

I really think if I had selected both parts before I called 7zip it would have handled it.

Error occurs when passing just part2 to 7zip.

Problem with Mod Organizer was that I gave it Part1 and part2 as separate mods.

At least I won't call data error on subsequent .rar parts anymore. Education is worth something.

After updating to FBZeta 0.2.3 and FBJade 0.7.1, Jade's outfit is invisible now.  The esp points to Fertile Breeder\Jade Armor\Base\ShirtF.nif but the path doesn't exist in either archive.

It should be included in the main Fertile Breeder package.

Hmm, it appears I was equipping the outfit named "Jade Outfit", which should be at Fertile Breeder\Jade Armor\Base\ShirtF.nif, but that path doesn't exist in the archive either.

Hmmm... looks like there's been a mixup in the packaging. I'll look at it closely, please stand by ;)

There is a conflict with TTW quest overhaul, where you help the talon mercs working for the brothel, you cannot talk to the super mutant master because it will only have the generic tribute options for pacifist players. He keeps walking up to you, but has no different options

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I have this and ttw quest overhaul so I'm going through the same trouble of the super mutant not having any different dialogue. 

There is a conflict with TTW quest overhaul, where you help the talon mercs working for the brothel, you cannot talk to the super mutant master because it will only have the generic tribute options for pacifist players. He keeps walking up to you, but has no different options

Did anyone ever find a solution for this? I have this and ttw quest overhaul so I'm going through the same trouble of the super mutant not having any different dialogue. 

The way I got past it was to go back to a save prior to becoming friendly with the supermutants, complete the brothel talon quest, then go get friendly with the supermutants

The way I got past it was to go back to a save prior to becoming friendly with the supermutants, complete the brothel talon quest, then go get friendly with the supermutants

My guess is that the Mutant quest from TTW Overhaul has an equal or higher priority that the brothel quests.

I'm having a problem with the latest version.  After reinstalling TTW (new SSD) With FBDCBreeder.esp unchecked F:NV loads correctly, when I check the esp the game hangs on the attached screen with out displaying the menu text.  I have redownloaded the sexout core and data as well as all components of fertile breeder, the maternity pack overkill and SCR.  I'm out of ideas.

Here's my load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
Fertile Breeder.esp
FBCaptured.esp
FBFarm.esp
FBZeta.esp
FBJade.esp
FBDCBreeder.esp
oHUD.esm
SexoutPosNew.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
SexoutLust - oHUD.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp

Total active plugins: 36
Total plugins: 37

what should I try next?

Fixed it.  Some part of Mikotos Beauty Pack is a requirement for FBDCBreeder.esp  Added that to my modlist and now it loads.

post-137854-0-94177300-1478792784_thumb.jpg

I'm having an issue where save made with the TTW mods active won't load, instead causing the game to stay forever at the loading screen. Has anyone been able to solve this here?

I know the issue might as well be caused by TTW itself and not these mods. Some google searches suggest that this is the case but the suggested solutions didn't work. If someone happens to know of a fix, let me know. :)

Help wanted:

People to help expand the Breeder Wiki.

Requested skills:

-Proper English

-Knowledge of Breeder lore.

Anyone can pitch in. Reason I'm asking your help is that I'm both busy with work on new content for the Fallout 4 Breeder mod, and it would be best if people base the articles on the in-game information I put in.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me and I'll help in any way I can. All I want is to have the wiki have more pages, mostly on the characters and quests.

Thanks in advance if you pitch in ;)

I agree..

Unfortunately I don't have much understanding of the lore. :( I did test the Jade TTW quest but mostly to get the bugs out..

However for those that are working on the wikki.. Ritual Clarity is the most awesome and cool alien ever... remember that :P

Oh on a more serious note I like the Jade and the Vault Girl art work you have there. Your art is really improving.

So I'm hoping someone can help me out here I've been trying to do the quest A Sunny Day For April and I can't seem to find the clue in the trenches, the quest marker is pointing to the Waste lander captive held in the area but she doesn't  give me any clues.

sorry for poor English as its 4am right now for me