Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

I don't know what's causing the Rivet City bug. I think Arctrus had a possible fix for that, I'll have to check back with that, see if it didn't leak into a newer version.

As for the Launch Terminal not properly activating, there's 2 quests which determine whether you get a message when activating the terminal.

Use these two commands to see the stages they're set to:

GetStage YY01B94B (Replace YY with the load index of FBZeta. This is the FBZJadeBridge quest)

GetStage XX0257CA (Replace XX with the load index of FBDCBreeder This is the FBDS6 quest)

It could be an update in FBDC Breeder which causes some ruckus.

This is the script attached to the Terminal. If you can get some quest stages and post them, I can match them to the script to see what exactly could be going wrong.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBZJadeBridge<20

showmessage FBZTerminalLocked

elseif GetStage FBZJadeBridge>=20 && GetStage FBDS6<=20

ShowMessage FBDS6TerminalMess01

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		SetObjectiveCompleted FBDS6 10 1
		if FBZDisablerQuest.ElliottMoved==0
			SetObjectiveDisplayed FBDS6 20 1
		elseif FBZDisablerQuest.ElliottMoved==1
			SetObjectiveDisplayed FBDS6 25 1
		endif
	endif

elseif GetStage FBDS6>=30 && GetStage FBDS6<=80

ShowMessage FBDS6TerminalMess02

elseif GetStage FBDS6>=90

if IsActivated==0
		showmessage FBZInfectMessage1
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
		SetObjectiveCompleted FBDS6 90 1
	elseif IsActivated==2
		ShowMessage FBZInfectMessage3
	endif

endif

end

I've got >>20 for FBZeta and >>10 for FBDCBreeder.
Weird... With the same quest stages, I can activate it without any issue... Just for clarification: what happens exactly when you hit "activate" when standing in front of the Launch Terminal?
Nothing happens. No noises or changes in appearance or any sign that somethings happened.
Try selecting it in console and using the "activate" command. If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss for now. I'll be offline for about 12 hours now, so I can't get into details until then. If anyone else has any idea, please tell.

Nothing changed. What's it supposed to be like when it works?

You're supposed to see a message telling you you don't understand the language, prompting you to talk to Elliott.

yeah i can confirm that ,20 for FBzeta and 10 for FBDCbreeder and same as mentioned ,nothing ,should be a drop rockets or dont pop-up menu if i remember correctly ,right ? and console activate does nothing either.

le edit- tried on a brand new save too ,same thing.

If those two parameters are met, there should at least be a message shown. If that doesn't happen, there could be two possible explanations:

-The terminal in your files somehow uses a different script/is a different object

-Some mod is altering the way activators work.

I'll work up a quick test and place another activator next to it, see if that does the trick.

Try it with this plugin. There should now be an alien terminal attached to the launch terminal. See if you can activate the "IHFM Controls Interface". If so, the problem lies with the activator you have in your files. If not, there's something wrong with the script.

tried it with that ,same as before 

This is very odd indeed...

-The only two conditions set in the script both check out, so you should get a message at the very least.

-I could trigger it just fine in my own game, so it might be something with a mod conflict somewhere.

-It could also be a load order issue. But the game should automatically place DC Breeder below FBZeta.

-My final guess is something went wonky whilst editing the script itself. I'm not exactly sure what that does, but I could see if attaching a new script solves the issue.

-Another (albeit probably impossible) reason is that the Begin block somehow isn't triggered at all. The "Begin OnActivate Player" should make sure only the player can activate it. But if this were the case, a lot of stuff should be wonky to begin with, so this is very unlikely the case.

I'll try another update and attach a new script to the activators, see if that fixes anything.

Also, could you send me your save file? If I can activate it with that, it means your save file isn't the issue either.

I encountered the same problem. I opened FBZeta up in the GECK have a look at the internals, and noticed that if I opened the terminal script "FBZInfectTerminalScript" then I was prompted to save the script when I closed the script window, even though I hadn't changed anything.

Saving (i.e. compiling) the script and saving the result to a new esp seems to have made it work perfectly (I've spoken to Elliot, but I haven't found the diary yet).

AFAICT the only problem with the terminal is that current FBZeta download has a compiled version of the script that doesn't match the script source.

I've attached an ESP containing a single SCPT record, in case anybody want's it and can't use the GECK. For those who can, a better workaround would be to convert the FBZeta esm to an esp, open & save the script in the GECK, save the esp, and convert back to an esm.

EDIT: For some reason the file attachment seems not to be showing up. Sorry.

The script in FBZeta has been changed in FBDCBreeder, that would explain the difference. The one in the DCBreeder version allows the quest to progress, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure what changing it in FBZeta would change, but I'm not sure it's either entirely safe or useful.

The script in FBZeta has been changed in FBDCBreeder, that would explain the difference. The one in the DCBreeder version allows the quest to progress, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure what changing it in FBZeta would change, but I'm not sure it's either entirely safe or useful.

Oops, my bad. I had both masters loaded, I just assumed that because it was an "FBZ..." quest script that it must be from FBZeta.

I had a look at it in FNVEdit and the recompiled version in my new esp is *almost* identical to the one in FBDCBreeder.esp. The "almost" part is that there are four references in the compiled version from FBDCBreeder.esp which show up as a formid followed by the text "Error: Could not be resolved", which are replaced by actual editor id info in my esp. The formids that changed when I re-compiled the script are:

[110A43FB] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP6 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P6)" [ARMO:240ACB6E]

[110A43F9] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP4 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB6C]

[110A3AFB] became MPOArmorUniqueReconP4 "Composite Recon Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB4C]

[110A43CC] became MPODLC02JumpsuitArmyP3B3 "Army Mechanic Jumpsuit (P3)" [ARMO:240A9AE0]

According to FNVEdit and FOMM, number 0x24 in my load order is "Maternity Pack Overkill.esp". I'm guessing that FBDCBreeder.esp's scripts were compiled with a different version of that plugin.

I don't see any kind of version number associated with the MPO esp, but I can tell you that the one I'm using is one I downloaded just a few days ago (Monday I think), it is 1,976,433 bytes and has an MD5 checksum of cea95b61076e68df0850bc81e787426a. Its header says (according to FNVEdit) that it contains 2491 records.

Looking at the ARMO records sorted by formid shows that xx0A1F99 is followed directly by xx0A9AD6 (both of which are variants of Lightweight Leather Armor). I don't see any records with the formids FNVEdit showed as unresolvable.

Edit: Attached my esp.

FBZeta-terminal-patch.esp

How do you remove the chip from Julie Summers? I rescued her, quest updated to show "bring her to any doctor..." yet when I do that, nothing happens.

Did you talk to the doctor? :P

On a more serious note, did you complete the run-in with Talon Company? Right after activating the beacon, you're not supposed to fast travel, but head out the normal way until you deal with the Talon guys.

I've tried with the doctor in Megaton, and if I remember correctly, I managed to get the dialogue. There's two conditions to the dialogue option.

GetStage XX00F93D == 40

GetInFaction 251D8 == 1

How do you remove the chip from Julie Summers? I rescued her, quest updated to show "bring her to any doctor..." yet when I do that, nothing happens.

On a more serious note, did you complete the run-in with Talon Company? Right after activating the beacon, you're not supposed to fast travel, but head out the normal way until you deal with the Talon guys.

I've tried with the doctor in Megaton, and if I remember correctly, I managed to get the dialogue. There's two conditions to the dialogue option.

GetStage XX00F93D == 40

GetInFaction 251D8 == 1

After getting that device for Julie, the quest skipped ahead to taking her to a doctor. The talon company were non hostile and didn't do anything but stand around, even after shooting at them.

GetStage XX00F93D == 40

GetInFaction 251D8 == 1

After getting that device for Julie, the quest skipped ahead to taking her to a doctor. The talon company were non hostile and didn't do anything but stand around, even after shooting at them.

Try talking to the guy in the middle. That should trigger the conversation. I believe I've had the fast travel disabled until you at least talk to them.

Oops, my bad. I had both masters loaded, I just assumed that because it was an "FBZ..." quest script that it must be from FBZeta.

I had a look at it in FNVEdit and the recompiled version in my new esp is *almost* identical to the one in FBDCBreeder.esp. The "almost" part is that there are four references in the compiled version from FBDCBreeder.esp which show up as a formid followed by the text "Error: Could not be resolved", which are replaced by actual editor id info in my esp. The formids that changed when I re-compiled the script are:

[110A43FB] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP6 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P6)" [ARMO:240ACB6E]

[110A43F9] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP4 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB6C]

[110A3AFB] became MPOArmorUniqueReconP4 "Composite Recon Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB4C]

[110A43CC] became MPODLC02JumpsuitArmyP3B3 "Army Mechanic Jumpsuit (P3)" [ARMO:240A9AE0]

According to FNVEdit and FOMM, number 0x24 in my load order is "Maternity Pack Overkill.esp". I'm guessing that FBDCBreeder.esp's scripts were compiled with a different version of that plugin.

I don't see any kind of version number associated with the MPO esp, but I can tell you that the one I'm using is one I downloaded just a few days ago (Monday I think), it is 1,976,433 bytes and has an MD5 checksum of cea95b61076e68df0850bc81e787426a. Its header says (according to FNVEdit) that it contains 2491 records.

Looking at the ARMO records sorted by formid shows that xx0A1F99 is followed directly by xx0A9AD6 (both of which are variants of Lightweight Leather Armor). I don't see any records with the formids FNVEdit showed as unresolvable.

Your patch nuked my game

Your patch nuked my game

That sometimes happens. Sorry to hear this. I test a bit of mods around here. Just in case I want to cover a few things.

Make sure you have a great backup of your saves. Make sure you have a backup of your current config and if possible keep backups of those in the future as you change things around. (I use MO so I can make backups quite easy of my load orders and I have a copy of the downloads as well)

Once the above is done and you are comfortable .. go back and delete any of the bad or "nuked" game saves. Not good to use those. Some clean them but in my experience.. it causes trouble if it is truly nuked and screwed up. Make a mental note of where the issues you are trying to resolve has occurred and be ready to possibly go back to that point to start again once you find a proper functional patch or a solution to your problem.

I give this to you because I do test mods that aren't even released and that can and do truly nuke the game. Some so badly that i have to go back 3 hours of game play to get a clean enough save to go back forward. However none has ever truly "nuked" my game to the point that I can't play it without having the Nuke the entire install and start over.

I realize you might be of a level you already know this. I am mostly giving this out for all those that might have use for this info.

Your patch nuked my game

That sometimes happens. Sorry to hear this. I test a bit of mods around here. Just in case I want to cover a few things.

Make sure you have a great backup of your saves. Make sure you have a backup of your current config and if possible keep backups of those in the future as you change things around. (I use MO so I can make backups quite easy of my load orders and I have a copy of the downloads as well)

Once the above is done and you are comfortable .. go back and delete any of the bad or "nuked" game saves. Not good to use those. Some clean them but in my experience.. it causes trouble if it is truly nuked and screwed up. Make a mental note of where the issues you are trying to resolve has occurred and be ready to possibly go back to that point to start again once you find a proper functional patch or a solution to your problem.

I give this to you because I do test mods that aren't even released and that can and do truly nuke the game. Some so badly that i have to go back 3 hours of game play to get a clean enough save to go back forward. However none has ever truly "nuked" my game to the point that I can't play it without having the Nuke the entire install and start over.

I realize you might be of a level you already know this. I am mostly giving this out for all those that might have use for this info.

It's not just the saves, the start menu is gone and it just displays a black screen with a wonky HUD

Your patch nuked my game

It's not just the saves, the start menu is gone and it just displays a black screen with a wonky HUD

I doubt it is an mod that is doing that. Mods should only be effecting the in game and sometimes the opening. Have you verified cache to be sure it isn't some game corruption. (My comment on the saves was to help keep your current progress and not loose it and make you restart in case something does mess up the save)

do you have any problem with other games, specific Direct X games? Make sure your driver software is updated properly as well. I had a hell of a time once with games but nothing else and it was that.

Just suggestions to verify and make sure before pepertje can address the patch changes and look over what has happened. In case it might be something else.

Your patch nuked my game

I doubt it is an mod that is doing that. Mods should only be effecting the in game and sometimes the opening. Have you verified cache to be sure it isn't some game corruption. (My comment on the saves was to help keep your current progress and not loose it and make you restart in case something does mess up the save)

do you have any problem with other games, specific Direct X games? Make sure your driver software is updated properly as well. I had a hell of a time once with games but nothing else and it was that.

Just suggestions to verify and make sure before pepertje can address the patch changes and look over what has happened. In case it might be something else.

It's only New Vegas, and I don't see how it could be anything else. I was running NV, closed it and installed the patch, and that's where the trouble began. It's about time I took a break from NV anyway, I'll just remove everything and install a clean version later.

Your patch nuked my game

It's only New Vegas, and I don't see how it could be anything else. I was running NV, closed it and installed the patch, and that's where the trouble began. It's about time I took a break from NV anyway, I'll just remove everything and install a clean version later.

Do you have Maternity Pack Overkill fully updated? There might be a bit of a conflict there.

So does Jade really have no options for breeding jobs or am I missing something? With all the "I wanna be the pregs" talk she does I'd thought she'd jump at the breeding jobs. 

She does in the Mojave. Talk to any breeding animal and you should have the option to let Jade have a go.

So does Jade really have no options for breeding jobs or am I missing something? With all the "I wanna be the pregs" talk she does I'd thought she'd jump at the breeding jobs. 

She does in the Mojave. Talk to any breeding animal and you should have the option to let Jade have a go.

None in the wasteland?

None in the wasteland?

Not yet. I think I might have overlooked that part when making DC Breeder. I'll see if I can't add the appropriate stuff.  within a week or so.

None in the wasteland?

Not yet. I think I might have overlooked that part when making DC Breeder. I'll see if I can't add the appropriate stuff.  within a week or so.

Wasn't criticizing just curious. I know you made some for Zeta which is awesome just thought you added some. Wasn't there a farm episode?

None in the wasteland?

Wasn't criticizing just curious. I know you made some for Zeta which is awesome just thought you added some. Wasn't there a farm episode?

Thing is that with 2 newly added creatures in the DC episodes, I'll have to rework the entire pregnancy script so it'll fit with those new things. -,-

But yeah, now that I notice I completely forgot to add this part, I feel kinda bad :angel:

Wew, Guess it's off to the mojave for now. Just to make sure Jade, Cass, and Veronica are the only companions who can breed right? I want to make a big ol' degenerate gang of broodies. I was also planning on getting the NCR girl from sexout breeder but I don't think she really has an option to even with the other sexout breeder quests. 

Wew, Guess it's off to the mojave for now. Just to make sure Jade, Cass, and Veronica are the only companions who can breed right? I want to make a big ol' degenerate gang of broodies. I was also planning on getting the NCR girl from sexout breeder but I don't think she really has an option to even with the other sexout breeder quests. 

Samantha from SOB? No, as far as I can tell she only follows you around. I think she was supposed to be more of a companion than she ended up being.

P.S., the update to DC Breeder that's about to go live will add the DC animals to Jade's breeding fest. Veronica and Cass will follow, and I might also add female companions from Fallout 3 to the breeding mix.

Samantha from SOB? No, as far as I can tell she only follows you around. I think she was supposed to be more of a companion than she ended up being.

P.S., the update to DC Breeder that's about to go live will add the DC animals to Jade's breeding fest. Veronica and Cass will follow, and I might also add female companions from Fallout 3 to the breeding mix.

I would love that. The more companions the better. I'll wait patiently for it.

I would love that. The more companions the better. I'll wait patiently for it.

The update is live, the rest should come soon. ;)

None in the wasteland?

Thing is that with 2 newly added creatures in the DC episodes, I'll have to rework the entire pregnancy script so it'll fit with those new things. -,-

But yeah, now that I notice I completely forgot to add this part, I feel kinda bad :angel:

Don't be. don't feel bad! You are a prolific mod content creator. Many enjoy your efforts and work. It is inevitable that you will miss something here or there. The key is to go back and address those issues. :D It is all good in the end.

No, but Netro_rus is working on new content. Might want to pop in there and give that as a suggestion as he works on it. ;)