Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

This plugin hopefully fixes some of the above issues.

When I have DCBreeder installed, NV wont load up to the main menu. It stops at the welcome splash screen and never gets any further. I've disabled everything else, including all my NVSE plugins, ENB, and every single mod that isn't required for DCBreeder. The patched version you posted doesn't make a difference. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, Fertile Breeder.esp hadn't been updated. Wrye Bash is really inadequate as a mod manager sometimes. :-(

This plugin hopefully fixes some of the above issues.

When I have DCBreeder installed, NV wont load up to the main menu. It stops at the welcome splash screen and never gets any further. I've disabled everything else, including all my NVSE plugins, ENB, and every single mod that isn't required for DCBreeder. The patched version you posted doesn't make a difference. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind, Fertile Breeder.esp hadn't been updated. Wrye Bash is really inadequate as a mod manager sometimes. :-(

^ inserts Mod Organizer comment ... :P

On a serious note since you have this and other complex mods from here, how does WB work for FNV and our mods here? Pretty good? If one cannot use MO then WB seems to be the next choice (feature wise) Of course FOMM being the best choice for those desiring simple installations.

After the Bighorner Scene, some (but not all) aliens are suddenly not hostile to me. Any idea what could cause this?

Also, which file/mod includes the combat armour? Most of the pregnant armours are installed but the combat armour is missing it seems.

Just shoot the aliens and they should go hostile again.

As for the Combat Armor, it's in a seperate file from the Maternity Pack. I'll rerout the path to Maternity Pack Overkill, it has Combat Armor meshes as well which don't cause severe lag.

After the Bighorner Scene, some (but not all) aliens are suddenly not hostile to me. Any idea what could cause this?

Also, which file/mod includes the combat armour? Most of the pregnant armours are installed but the combat armour is missing it seems.

Just shoot the aliens and they should go hostile again.

As for the Combat Armor, it's in a seperate file from the Maternity Pack. I'll rerout the path to Maternity Pack Overkill, it has Combat Armor meshes as well which don't cause severe lag.

Is there are maternity pack other than the large two part one or the one in sexout pregancy? I've downloaded both and the combat armour and now whatever Joelle is wearing are both broken.

nothing was happening when I tried to activate the IFHM Launch Console so I found the fix and downloaded that and then it worked!

However now I can't talk to Elliot to continue the quest? I've tried the typical 'press E' but I go third person & invisible, same things happens when I try the 'startconversation player' console command.

any advice please?

EDIT: i reloaded an earlier save & did the bridge battle all over again & can now talk to elliot so we're all good!

nothing was happening when I tried to activate the IFHM Launch Console so I found the fix and downloaded that and then it worked!

However now I can't talk to Elliot to continue the quest? I've tried the typical 'press E' but I go third person & invisible, same things happens when I try the 'startconversation player' console command.

any advice please?

EDIT: i reloaded an earlier save & did the bridge battle all over again & can now talk to elliot so we're all good!

wear did you find the fix for the IFHM Launch Console

nothing was happening when I tried to activate the IFHM Launch Console so I found the fix and downloaded that and then it worked!

any advice please?

It's on the previous page of this thread if I'm not mistaken. But I'll put out an update wave later today to make sure all files are completely up to date.

any advice please?

The update is up. There's other fixes and addittions too, check the main page for those ;)

any advice please?

The update is up. There's other fixes and addittions too, check the main page for those ;)

Will Do Thank You

What was updated?

For FBZeta:

-Added failsafe to decompression chamber.

-Added dialogue to Brainwashed Impregnators (Standard GOODBYE/GREETINGS)

For FBJade:

-Added Caravan to Jade, you can play once you're out of Zeta.

-Jade will now draw her weapon when the player has a weapon drawn.

For FBDC Breeder:

-Removed records to Rivet City Midship Deck, should fix white wall issues.

ok you said we need the meshes from the Mega Link For Maternity Pack Overkill to work, but What is the Mega Link? The reason  I ask is becase when ever  I equip an outfit from this mod my cherctor turns invisable but if i equip an outfit from sexout pregnancy's maternity clothes they work jest fine, can you please help

Head to the download page for Maternity Pack Overkill.

There, press "Download"

The link at the very top (the one that says "Mirror" on the download button) links to the MEGA archive containing all the meshes+textures.

Download the assets from the MEGA file, and install them.

This should fix the issue.

ok you said we need the meshes from the Mega Link For Maternity Pack Overkill to work, but What is the Mega Link? The reason  I ask is becase when ever  I equip an outfit from this mod my cherctor turns invisable but if i equip an outfit from sexout pregnancy's maternity clothes they work jest fine, can you please help

Head to the download page for Maternity Pack Overkill.

There, press "Download"

The link at the very top (the one that says "Mirror" on the download button) links to the MEGA archive containing all the meshes+textures.

Download the assets from the MEGA file, and install them.

This should fix the issue.

Thank You that did the trik

I'm having issues getting the game to launch properly after installing FBDC.

If I have FBDC installed, regardless of position on the plugin list my game will zombie (where the game would crash due to a plugin error but doesn't because nvac forces it to the title screen).

I am not having issues when I remove and uninstall FBDC, FBZeta and FBJade using FOMM from loverslab - henceforth FOMMLL - FB and FBCaptured "work" fine.

I've tried moving them up and down the load order, I've tried rearranging them and seeing the results and I've tried reinstalling every aspect of sexout and FB. I keep getting the same error. I'm kinda at wits end here. (I've tried nothing and I'm all outta ideas!). Using LOOT or BOSS (even the one packaged with FOMMLL) just makes a dozen things red or yellow (throws dependencies out the window, forces me to manually rearrange to more or less what I had before). 

My current load order (I've truncated it and bolded the FB esps):

FalloutNV .esms

Fallout3 .esms

TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm, Ambient Temperature.esm, FOOK - New Vegas.esm, Inventory Access.esm, Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm, FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm, Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm, Weapon Mod Expansion.esm, WME - GRA.esm, WME - DLCs.esm, oHUD.esm, Project Nevada .esms

Sexout.esm, SexoutCommonResources.esm, SexoutSlavery.esm, SexoutPregnancyV3.esm, SexoutOffSpring.esm, SexoutIntimacy.esm, SexoutTryout.esm, FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp, SexoutWorkingGirl.esp, SexoutKennel.esp,

Fertile Breeder.esp,

FBCaptured.esp,

FBZeta.esp,

FBJade.esp

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

TTW .esps

Sexout-Amra.esp, DarNifiedUINV.esp, CASM.esp, 

SexoutSex.esp,

ILO - Tale of Two Wastelands.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp, ttw_plot_convergence.esp

FOOK - New Vegas.esp, FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp, PerkEveryLevel.esp, Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp, Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

FOOK-PN Convergence.esp, EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp, WeaponModsExpanded.esp, WMX-DLCMerged.esp, Project Nevada - WME.esp, AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp, FOOK-PN-WME-WMX-EVE Convergence.esp, Powered Power Armor.esp, SunnyCompanion.esp, Power Armor Distribution Overhaul.esp, Ambient Temperature - PPA.esp, citadel_fix-for_v2-4a.esp, CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp, Project Nevada - PPA Patch.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

Jump Fall Fixer.esp

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp, Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp, ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

Thankyou in advance for any help you can give, and sorry for the large load order.

I'm having issues getting the game to launch properly after installing FBDC.

If I have FBDC installed, regardless of position on the plugin list my game will zombie (where the game would crash due to a plugin error but doesn't because nvac forces it to the title screen).

I am not having issues when I remove and uninstall FBDC, FBZeta and FBJade using FOMM from loverslab - henceforth FOMMLL - FB and FBCaptured "work" fine.

I've tried moving them up and down the load order, I've tried rearranging them and seeing the results and I've tried reinstalling every aspect of sexout and FB. I keep getting the same error. I'm kinda at wits end here. (I've tried nothing and I'm all outta ideas!). Using LOOT or BOSS (even the one packaged with FOMMLL) just makes a dozen things red or yellow (throws dependencies out the window, forces me to manually rearrange to more or less what I had before). 

My current load order (I've truncated it and bolded the FB esps):

FalloutNV .esms

Fallout3 .esms

TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm, Ambient Temperature.esm, FOOK - New Vegas.esm, Inventory Access.esm, Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm, FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm, Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm, Weapon Mod Expansion.esm, WME - GRA.esm, WME - DLCs.esm, oHUD.esm, Project Nevada .esms

Sexout.esm, SexoutCommonResources.esm, SexoutSlavery.esm, SexoutPregnancyV3.esm, SexoutOffSpring.esm, SexoutIntimacy.esm, SexoutTryout.esm, FalloutTTWquestoverhaul.esp, SexoutWorkingGirl.esp, SexoutKennel.esp,

Fertile Breeder.esp,

FBCaptured.esp,

FBZeta.esp,

FBJade.esp

Maternity Pack Overkill.esp

FBDCBreeder.esp

TTW .esps

Sexout-Amra.esp, DarNifiedUINV.esp, CASM.esp, 

SexoutSex.esp,

ILO - Tale of Two Wastelands.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp, ttw_plot_convergence.esp

FOOK - New Vegas.esp, FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp, PerkEveryLevel.esp, Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp, Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

Project Nevada - All DLC.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

FOOK-PN Convergence.esp, EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp, WeaponModsExpanded.esp, WMX-DLCMerged.esp, Project Nevada - WME.esp, AllCompanionsEssential 2.0b.esp, FOOK-PN-WME-WMX-EVE Convergence.esp, Powered Power Armor.esp, SunnyCompanion.esp, Power Armor Distribution Overhaul.esp, Ambient Temperature - PPA.esp, citadel_fix-for_v2-4a.esp, CAGE 1.9.3.1.esp, Project Nevada - PPA Patch.esp

SexoutTTWEncounters.esp

Jump Fall Fixer.esp

SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp

Weapon Mod Expansion.esp, Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp, ILO - PipBoy Light.esp

Thankyou in advance for any help you can give, and sorry for the large load order.

Maternity Pack Overkill should be above any Fertile Breeder plugins.

MPO v17 is the latest version.

What I noticed was that failing to install Sexout Common Resources properly doesn't give immidiate crashes. But as soon as you have mods that actually require those resources (like MPO), you get a crash. So make sure you installed everything that was mentioned in the install tutorial for SCR.

Also note you need the nvse BETA!! version for MPO. As well as the latest NVSE Extender.

So bug, I go to do The Pitt DLC in Fallout 3. Not realizing there was dialogue for Jade, I made her wait where Wherner says that it's as far as he can go (right after you just get off the trolly and kill those raiders.) I complete The Pitt and head back, only for Jade to approach me and say that me and her should split up to avoid attracting attention. Now everytime I talk to her, it just zooms in then nothing.

I have run into a problem that I am unable to find a fix for.

After completing zeta with Jade and going to her home in rivet city. I can have the initial conversation with her but after getting the quest "The hunter and the hunted" I can no longer speak with her. When I activate her the camera zooms in and then out again, not starting the conversation. Is there a way to fix this?

On a side note, if I cheat myself into her room before starting zeta I was able to continue to converse with her. It is only after zeta that I can't speak to her.

I have included my load order.

0  0 FalloutNV.esm
  1  1 DeadMoney.esm
  2  2 HonestHearts.esm
  3  3 OldWorldBlues.esm
  4  4 LonesomeRoad.esm
  5  5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
  6  6 ClassicPack.esm
  7  7 MercenaryPack.esm
  8  8 TribalPack.esm
  9  9 CaravanPack.esm
 10  a Fallout3.esm