Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Wew, Guess it's off to the mojave for now. Just to make sure Jade, Cass, and Veronica are the only companions who can breed right? I want to make a big ol' degenerate gang of broodies. I was also planning on getting the NCR girl from sexout breeder but I don't think she really has an option to even with the other sexout breeder quests. 

Samantha from SOB? No, as far as I can tell she only follows you around. I think she was supposed to be more of a companion than she ended up being.

P.S., the update to DC Breeder that's about to go live will add the DC animals to Jade's breeding fest. Veronica and Cass will follow, and I might also add female companions from Fallout 3 to the breeding mix.

I would love that. The more companions the better. I'll wait patiently for it.

The update is live, the rest should come soon. ;)

Just tested it everything seems to be working great. Thanks for the quick response to all of this, Looking forward to more.

I seem to have run into a bit of an issue.

After destroying two of the generators on the ship, I decided to loot the Cargo Hold, or whatever it's called. I met up with Jade, we killed some aliens, but when I get to the research lab and get raped by the aliens, I can't progress any further. The aliens get scare away by a bighorner and to progress further, I need to "thank" him. Except that trying to interact with it in any way just tells me that "it is too tired after the ordeal". Is it a bug or am I supposed to do something else? I tried "thanking" him through Smaller Talk, but he isn't interested.

After destroying two of the generators on the ship, I decided to loot the Cargo Hold, or whatever it's called. I met up with Jade, we killed some aliens, but when I get to the research lab and get raped by the aliens, I can't progress any further. The aliens get scare away by a bighorner and to progress further, I need to "thank" him. Except that trying to interact with it in any way just tells me that "it is too tired after the ordeal". Is it a bug or am I supposed to do something else? I tried "thanking" him through Smaller Talk, but he isn't interested.

Select Jade in console and type the following command:

"StartConversation Player FBZRLJadeSpotBighorner2"

Select Jade in console and type the following command:

"StartConversation Player FBZRLJadeSpotBighorner2"

Thank you so much for the help and for the amazing mods!

How do you get jade as a companion?

After completing the FBZeta episode, she will move to her room in Rivet City after a day or so. Her room is on the same level as the entrance, so no need to go up a flight of stairs.

A Sunny Day for April quest is bugged...when you talk to the wasteland captive in the bunker, she'll say three lines and then stop talking to you. There's never any opportunity to speak back and advance the quest.

Grab the most recent update, this issue should be fixed.

A Sunny Day for April quest is bugged...when you talk to the wasteland captive in the bunker, she'll say three lines and then stop talking to you. There's never any opportunity to speak back and advance the quest.

Grab the most recent update, this issue should be fixed.

Yeah it's fixed, nvm.

The script in FBZeta has been changed in FBDCBreeder, that would explain the difference. The one in the DCBreeder version allows the quest to progress, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure what changing it in FBZeta would change, but I'm not sure it's either entirely safe or useful.

Oops, my bad. I had both masters loaded, I just assumed that because it was an "FBZ..." quest script that it must be from FBZeta.

I had a look at it in FNVEdit and the recompiled version in my new esp is *almost* identical to the one in FBDCBreeder.esp. The "almost" part is that there are four references in the compiled version from FBDCBreeder.esp which show up as a formid followed by the text "Error: Could not be resolved", which are replaced by actual editor id info in my esp. The formids that changed when I re-compiled the script are:

[110A43FB] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP6 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P6)" [ARMO:240ACB6E]

[110A43F9] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP4 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB6C]

[110A3AFB] became MPOArmorUniqueReconP4 "Composite Recon Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB4C]

[110A43CC] became MPODLC02JumpsuitArmyP3B3 "Army Mechanic Jumpsuit (P3)" [ARMO:240A9AE0]

According to FNVEdit and FOMM, number 0x24 in my load order is "Maternity Pack Overkill.esp". I'm guessing that FBDCBreeder.esp's scripts were compiled with a different version of that plugin.

I don't see any kind of version number associated with the MPO esp, but I can tell you that the one I'm using is one I downloaded just a few days ago (Monday I think), it is 1,976,433 bytes and has an MD5 checksum of cea95b61076e68df0850bc81e787426a. Its header says (according to FNVEdit) that it contains 2491 records.

Looking at the ARMO records sorted by formid shows that xx0A1F99 is followed directly by xx0A9AD6 (both of which are variants of Lightweight Leather Armor). I don't see any records with the formids FNVEdit showed as unresolvable.

Edit: Attached my esp.

I have still issues with the Launch terminal , with or without fix, I cant activate it

The script in FBZeta has been changed in FBDCBreeder, that would explain the difference. The one in the DCBreeder version allows the quest to progress, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure what changing it in FBZeta would change, but I'm not sure it's either entirely safe or useful.

Oops, my bad. I had both masters loaded, I just assumed that because it was an "FBZ..." quest script that it must be from FBZeta.

I had a look at it in FNVEdit and the recompiled version in my new esp is *almost* identical to the one in FBDCBreeder.esp. The "almost" part is that there are four references in the compiled version from FBDCBreeder.esp which show up as a formid followed by the text "Error: Could not be resolved", which are replaced by actual editor id info in my esp. The formids that changed when I re-compiled the script are:

[110A43FB] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP6 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P6)" [ARMO:240ACB6E]

[110A43F9] became MPOArmorPowerLyonsP4 "Lyons' Pride Power Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB6C]

[110A3AFB] became MPOArmorUniqueReconP4 "Composite Recon Armor (P4)" [ARMO:240ACB4C]

[110A43CC] became MPODLC02JumpsuitArmyP3B3 "Army Mechanic Jumpsuit (P3)" [ARMO:240A9AE0]

According to FNVEdit and FOMM, number 0x24 in my load order is "Maternity Pack Overkill.esp". I'm guessing that FBDCBreeder.esp's scripts were compiled with a different version of that plugin.

I don't see any kind of version number associated with the MPO esp, but I can tell you that the one I'm using is one I downloaded just a few days ago (Monday I think), it is 1,976,433 bytes and has an MD5 checksum of cea95b61076e68df0850bc81e787426a. Its header says (according to FNVEdit) that it contains 2491 records.

Looking at the ARMO records sorted by formid shows that xx0A1F99 is followed directly by xx0A9AD6 (both of which are variants of Lightweight Leather Armor). I don't see any records with the formids FNVEdit showed as unresolvable.

Edit: Attached my esp.

Your patch nuked my game

That sometimes happens. Sorry to hear this. I test a bit of mods around here. Just in case I want to cover a few things.

Make sure you have a great backup of your saves. Make sure you have a backup of your current config and if possible keep backups of those in the future as you change things around. (I use MO so I can make backups quite easy of my load orders and I have a copy of the downloads as well)

Once the above is done and you are comfortable .. go back and delete any of the bad or "nuked" game saves. Not good to use those. Some clean them but in my experience.. it causes trouble if it is truly nuked and screwed up. Make a mental note of where the issues you are trying to resolve has occurred and be ready to possibly go back to that point to start again once you find a proper functional patch or a solution to your problem.

I give this to you because I do test mods that aren't even released and that can and do truly nuke the game. Some so badly that i have to go back 3 hours of game play to get a clean enough save to go back forward. However none has ever truly "nuked" my game to the point that I can't play it without having the Nuke the entire install and start over.

I realize you might be of a level you already know this. I am mostly giving this out for all those that might have use for this info.

It's not just the saves, the start menu is gone and it just displays a black screen with a wonky HUD

I doubt it is an mod that is doing that. Mods should only be effecting the in game and sometimes the opening. Have you verified cache to be sure it isn't some game corruption. (My comment on the saves was to help keep your current progress and not loose it and make you restart in case something does mess up the save)

do you have any problem with other games, specific Direct X games? Make sure your driver software is updated properly as well. I had a hell of a time once with games but nothing else and it was that.

Just suggestions to verify and make sure before pepertje can address the patch changes and look over what has happened. In case it might be something else.

It's only New Vegas, and I don't see how it could be anything else. I was running NV, closed it and installed the patch, and that's where the trouble began. It's about time I took a break from NV anyway, I'll just remove everything and install a clean version later.

Do you have Maternity Pack Overkill fully updated? There might be a bit of a conflict there.

I uninstalled the patch afterwards, but it was still broke, i doubt it was a conflict

Ive never seen a mod do that

I actually have, sort of. It happened to be at position 0x80 in my load list and the game engine really falls apart when you ask it to load more than 128 es? files. In my case the trouble disappeared as soon as I trimmed my load list down a bit and loaded a save from before I went past index 0x7f

Yes, I realize that the fact that I hit that limit implies that may have a problem.... My last esp is currently only 0x74 though, so I'm happy :)

I'm not sure if the original message about "your patch" nuking the game was talking about the esp I posted or one of the TTW Addons. I'm fairly sure my esp wouldn't have any such effect under normal circumstances. I just opened it in TESsnip and verified that it contains only a header and a single SCPT record (replacing FBZInfectTerminalScript with one that's compatible with the maternity clothes pack that I've got). The only thing odd about it that I can see is that the script appears to contain more than one GameMode block, but AFAICT that doesn't seem to be a problem.

tl;dr: If my esp broke your game, I'm sorry, but there's not much I can do about it.

With the quest A sunny day for April I arrive at the Washington monument with April and nothing is happening. Is there a bug here?

Walk up cliser. There's a triggerbox you'll have to walk into. Simply approach the Hornet soldier who should be standing there.

Ive never seen a mod do that

I actually have, sort of. It happened to be at position 0x80 in my load list and the game engine really falls apart when you ask it to load more than 128 es? files. In my case the trouble disappeared as soon as I trimmed my load list down a bit and loaded a save from before I went past index 0x7f

Yes, I realize that the fact that I hit that limit implies that may have a problem.... My last esp is currently only 0x74 though, so I'm happy :)

I'm not sure if the original message about "your patch" nuking the game was talking about the esp I posted or one of the TTW Addons. I'm fairly sure my esp wouldn't have any such effect under normal circumstances. I just opened it in TESsnip and verified that it contains only a header and a single SCPT record (replacing FBZInfectTerminalScript with one that's compatible with the maternity clothes pack that I've got). The only thing odd about it that I can see is that the script appears to contain more than one GameMode block, but AFAICT that doesn't seem to be a problem.

tl;dr: If my esp broke your game, I'm sorry, but there's not much I can do about it.

I've never had a problem where I overloaded my game. I like to keep them as trim as possible. However that could cause all sorts of unforseen problems. I know mild cases of this will cause triggers to not work, quest markers and other tings to not fire off correctly and all sorts of troubles. I can see a severe case of this causing further engine troubles. It would be worth a check for the member to see if lowering a few esps improves the situation.

• 2 weeks later...

What mod/mods do I need to get Jade to look like she does in the first screenshot at the bottom of the downloads page? The Jade in my game has a bad case of resting bitch face.

I would love to see a screenshot of that XD

I believe I have something like Mikoto or something, but it could be the angle as well.

The latest update of DCBreeder won't let my game even start properly

I've had this problem to, granted i didn't update the Zeta mod as i've already finished it and was afraid that something would be reset if i updated.

I had also already spred the mutation to the surface in DCBreeder before i tried to update.

I've had this problem to, granted i didn't update the Zeta mod as i've already finished it and was afraid that something would be reset if i updated.

I had also already spred the mutation to the surface in DCBreeder before i tried to update.

The launch terminal wouldn't work for me in the previous version, but if I go back to that version the game loads fine

The launch terminal wouldn't work for me in the previous version, but if I go back to that version the game loads fine

The game will load fine but the terminal won't work on version 0.2.3, but the game doesn't load on 0.2.4