Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

I don't know if it is because of the wave 2 update or what, but I keep crashing.  Every time I try to load or even start a new game I get to the initial loading screen but as soon as it looks like the game is about to start it crash.  No error message other than windows is looking for a solution.

Think you could you could make some simple companions from the breeding jobs? I always likes Creature Companions and i think this mod will be awesome with a sexable companion to knock the pc up. You deliver a few babies and are allowed to take one of your offspring as a companion that can get ya peggers again. Just a suggestion.

It's currently not my plan to do so. If you want to give it a shot, feel free, but I have a lot of other things on my hands.

Lack of time it's why i'm asking. I'm working on After War Nevada - TTW patch and have few supporting that next in line.

And if i'd need NVSE to make  any use of Sexout then it's out of the question, i long ago gave up on using NVSE with Geck and my ENPLCZRU version of the game.

I don't know if it is because of the wave 2 update or what, but I keep crashing.  Every time I try to load or even start a new game I get to the initial loading screen but as soon as it looks like the game is about to start it crash.  No error message other than windows is looking for a solution.

I have the same problem the game has worked before I updatet zeta from 0.2.1 to 0.2.2 and insatlled the Voice files.

I have the same problem the game has worked before I updatet zeta from 0.2.1 to 0.2.2 and insatlled the Voice files.

I don't know if you got it fixed now or what, but I fixed my game.  I was lucky enough to gotten messaged saying it was because of the nvida geforce experience driver update.  So all you need to do is roll back the drivers like two versions or so and you should be good.

Now my issue is I can't find this brothel.  Anyone know where or how to start it?

I don't know if you got it fixed now or what, but I fixed my game.  I was lucky enough to gotten messaged saying it was because of the nvida geforce experience driver update.  So all you need to do is roll back the drivers like two versions or so and you should be good.

Now my issue is I can't find this brothel.  Anyone know where or how to start it?

It's near the Reily's Rangers HQ. There should be a new map marker nearby. If you head to the nearby Metro Entrance, you should be able to see the guards outside.

Hello, my i ask, i have still problem tu lunch new version (0.2.1).  Before i get to main menu it is just loading and loading and after 30 minutes nothing. Can you help me with that, i belive it may be because i have out dated plugins. I ll post my load order and ask you if someone who can run it tell me what version of sexout, pregnancy, scr, other FB plugins are you using. Thanks for help.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] FBCaptured.esp
[X] FBZeta.esp
[X] FBJade.esp
[X] FBDCBreeder.esp
[X] FBFarm.esp
[ ] FBLoadScreensInsert.esp
[ ] FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] SexoutSpunk.esp
[ ] SexoutPosNew.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp
[X] MojaveDelight.esp

Hello, my i ask, i have still problem tu lunch new version (0.2.1).  Before i get to main menu it is just loading and loading and after 30 minutes nothing. Can you help me with that, i belive it may be because i have out dated plugins. I ll post my load order and ask you if someone who can run it tell me what version of sexout, pregnancy, scr, other FB plugins are you using. Thanks for help.

[X] FalloutNV.esm

[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm

[X] LonesomeRoad.esm

[X] OldWorldBlues.esm

[X] HonestHearts.esm

[X] DeadMoney.esm

[X] CaravanPack.esm

[X] ClassicPack.esm

[X] MercenaryPack.esm

[X] TribalPack.esm

[X] Fallout3.esm

[X] Anchorage.esm

[X] ThePitt.esm

[X] BrokenSteel.esm

[X] PointLookout.esm

[X] Zeta.esm

[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

[X] Sexout.esm

[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm

[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm

[X] Fertile Breeder.esp

[X] FBCaptured.esp

[X] FBZeta.esp

[X] FBJade.esp

[X] FBDCBreeder.esp

[X] FBFarm.esp

[ ] FBLoadScreensInsert.esp

[ ] FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp

[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] SexoutSpunk.esp

[ ] SexoutPosNew.esp

[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

[X] MojaveDelight.esp

Try updating everything, see if the versions you have still match up with what's on the download pages. Chances may be that an outdated master file is causing trouble.

Thanks a lot rolling driver back works but the interesting thing is it was not the drivers fault i did not update my driver since I last played fallout Nv but I Installed the Win10 aniversary update.

So having a few issues, 

1. at the brothel I was doing the super mutant stuff to give that mercanery girl to the mutants, instead no dialogue option is given and the mutants automatically attack. Even when I try to alternate to just kill them one can't be killed.

2. the cazadors seem to only attack and kill me and when I god mode and try to run to the queen it turns out the breeders are being attacked too and it just defaults to the objective of the bomb being placed when it wasn't.

If you can let me know what's wrong thanks so much.

Just wondering how do you start the cazador quest in the new vegas

The only Cazador content in the Mojave is located at Sloan. If you're talking about the cazador quest added by DC Breeder, head to the BADTFL Headquarters (near Dukov's Place) and the quest should trigger.

The only Cazador content in the Mojave is located at Sloan. If you're talking about the cazador quest added by DC Breeder, head to the BADTFL Headquarters (near Dukov's Place) and the quest should trigger.

Still can't find this BADTFL Headquarters near Dukovs place been wandering around and just can't find it.

Still can't find this BADTFL Headquarters near Dukovs place been wandering around and just can't find it.

Hey pepertje did you know there was a BADTFL location in Fallout 4 :P

Hey pepertje did you know there was a BADTFL location in Fallout 4 :P

Yes, but that's the Regional Office, not the Headquarters ;)

Speaking of the HQ, it's the building with the Cazadores in front of it. It should be the only place in DC with Cazadores :\

for real though can anyone explain why the breeders are just being killed by the cazadors in the badtfl? Including the queen is being killed by the cazadors

It probably has something to do with mixed up factions or aggression tags. If you want to not blow shit up, use the console command "resurrect 1" on anyone who you didn't want to die. I'll look into it further once I have the chance.

I still have problem to get  past start menu. l ll post here what versions i am using and please tell me it they are up to date, thanks. FB capture 0.3.6., FBDC 0.2.1, FBFarm 1.5.4., FBJade 0.6.9, FBZeta 0.2.1, Fertile Breeder 1.3.9.2 + FBZeta - Voices 1 & 2.  Plus i have this load order:

GameMode=FalloutNV
FalloutNV.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
Fallout3.esm=1
Anchorage.esm=1
ThePitt.esm=1
BrokenSteel.esm=1
PointLookout.esm=1
Zeta.esm=1
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm=1
Sexout.esm=1
SexoutSlavery.esm=1
SexoutCommonResources.esm=1
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm=1
SexoutOffSpring.esm=1
Fertile Breeder.esp=1
FBCaptured.esp=1
FBFarm.esp=1
FBZeta.esp=1
FBJade.esp=1
FBDCBreeder.esp=1
FBLoadScreensInsert.esp=1
FBLoadScreensOverwrite.esp=0
SexoutSpunk.esp=1
SexoutPosNew.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1

So tell me pls if you see something missing or old thanks again.

hello dpetrak,

Did you update your nVidia drivers, or install Windows 10 Anniversary Update?

Reply #87

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/966915/geforce-drivers/official-372-90-game-ready-whql-display-driver-feedback-thread-released-9-21-16-/6/

According to that post, and others in that thread (also official posts from nVidia) Microsoft needs to fix an issue in "WDDM 2.1".

If you have nVidia driver 368.81 you'll be fine. Any newer nVidia driver, and fallout will crash at loading.