Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Thank for answer dborg2, but this is not the case i ve tried ugrade drivers and newer are realy broken so i am no on 368,81 but it still not working. And my problem is that when i lunch game i cant get even to main menu, it stops befor it and infinate loading it, so i dont know what to do. If it s crash i would say i don t have some master, but now i dont know. When i try older version of DCbreeder with up to date plugins its working excelent, i don t even have any CTDs or something. But when i install new DCbreeder i have problems, so that s strange. I must ask if someone has got fresh installation of FNV if he or she can try to lunch new DCbreeder without any aditional mods, just with those what are needed, i know its boring to make fresh install, but it would be helpfull, thanks.

Yeah was doing that for the moment it just felt like it took away from the quest a bit, but thank you so much. Really hope you continue with more breeder or sex quest mods for ttw. There's so many for new vegas but few for 3, but you certainly add great value to it :)

As it stands right now, I don't plan on adding more Breeder content to the Capital Wasteland. I've tried to put in as much as I can, but right now, I'm hoping other modders will pick up and add their own content to Fallout 3. If you want to try your hand at it, any mod I make is open to others to hook into ;)

Do you think you could add the locations of the quests in the description? i would really appreciate that.

EDIT: the only one i cant find is the location of the brothel, its probably in an obvious location but i cant find it.

Added all locations to the DL page.

Do you think you could add the locations of the quests in the description? i would really appreciate that.

EDIT: the only one i cant find is the location of the brothel, its probably in an obvious location but i cant find it.

Added all locations to the DL page.

Thank you.

Not sure where to go with The Defector. I take Julie to a doctor and nothing happens. Can't trigger any sort of event or new dialogue.

You'll have to talk to the doctor to progress.

I did and I didn't see an option, just standard healing dialogue.

There's two conditions for the dialogue topic to appear. Use the following console commands to make sure they're right.

"GetStage XX00F93D" > this should be 40

Select the doctor you're talking to and type "GetInFaction 251D8" > this should be one.

If the first doesn't match up, use the command "SetStage XX00F93D 40"

If the second doesn't match up, use the command "AddToFaction 251D8 1"

Not sure where to go with The Defector. I take Julie to a doctor and nothing happens. Can't trigger any sort of event or new dialogue.

You'll have to talk to the doctor to progress.
I did and I didn't see an option, just standard healing dialogue.

There's two conditions for the dialogue topic to appear. Use the following console commands to make sure they're right.

"GetStage XX00F93D" > this should be 40

Select the doctor you're talking to and type "GetInFaction 251D8" > this should be one.

If the first doesn't match up, use the command "SetStage XX00F93D 40"

If the second doesn't match up, use the command "AddToFaction 251D8 1"

Thanks, I found where I went wrong, i didn't have the encounter after fixing the pylon, I just fast travelled strains to Megaton

Hi, I've found a problem with Jade after I've completed the purifier and "dying" and I'm in the Citidel about to start Broken Steel DLC and I go to the courtyard and she is having a conversation with T51b Breeder girl. When I approach Jade to talk to her, we are all stuck there unable to move or interact with anything. I'm sure this is the part where the dialog between me and Jade stats and I ask about her about the brotherhood and her relasionship with them.  I'm using a custom race and attached my load order. attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

It's where Jade has a conversation with Bourne (T-51 woman). If you have general subtitles disabled, make sure you turn those on, there's a number of scenes where NPC's talk to each other which you can only "hear" with subtitles on. Once that conversation is done, Jade will talk to you.

If the conversation doesn't trigger, use this console command:

First, select Jade in console, then type "Say FBJI04Conversation"

This should trigger the conversation between Jade and Bourne.

If the conversation went as normal, but Jade doesn't talk to you afterwards, do this:

Select Jade in console, then type "StartConversation Player FBJI04Greeting"

This should get Jade to talk to you and continue the game as normal.

Thanks for the reply.  The startconversation has worked for the greeting but the part that comes after that isnt triggering as well.  Ok so after the conversation ends and me and Jade are supposed to travel togeather we are both stuck standing around. I can't move or use the pipboy and the HUD is gone. Ok fixed that with console commands.  I think I've found the where the problem is. In FBJI04 conversation there is a choice for Jade to refure to me as a lover or a friend. those choices aren't showing up so I don't know if im a lover or a friend to her. i think the problem started in the Zeta DLC and I didn't really talk to her all that much especially at the start where we can team up or go our seperate ways. I didn't have that part of the conversation with her. So I must of missed a "lover" or "friend" flag some where.

After she asks "Are you ready to hit the road?" the conversation ends and the controls are still disabled. What do I do?

Hi, I've found a problem with Jade after I've completed the purifier and "dying" and I'm in the Citidel about to start Broken Steel DLC and I go to the courtyard and she is having a conversation with T51b Breeder girl. When I approach Jade to talk to her, we are all stuck there unable to move or interact with anything. I'm sure this is the part where the dialog between me and Jade stats and I ask about her about the brotherhood and her relasionship with them. I'm using a custom race and attached my load order. attachicon.gifloadorder.txt

It's where Jade has a conversation with Bourne (T-51 woman). If you have general subtitles disabled, make sure you turn those on, there's a number of scenes where NPC's talk to each other which you can only "hear" with subtitles on. Once that conversation is done, Jade will talk to you.

If the conversation doesn't trigger, use this console command:

First, select Jade in console, then type "Say FBJI04Conversation"

This should trigger the conversation between Jade and Bourne.

If the conversation went as normal, but Jade doesn't talk to you afterwards, do this:

Select Jade in console, then type "StartConversation Player FBJI04Greeting"

This should get Jade to talk to you and continue the game as normal.

Thanks for the reply. The startconversation has worked for the greeting but the part that comes after that isnt triggering as well. Ok so after the conversation ends and me and Jade are supposed to travel togeather we are both stuck standing around. I can't move or use the pipboy and the HUD is gone. Ok fixed that with console commands. I think I've found the where the problem is. In FBJI04 conversation there is a choice for Jade to refure to me as a lover or a friend. those choices aren't showing up so I don't know if im a lover or a friend to her. i think the problem started in the Zeta DLC and I didn't really talk to her all that much especially at the start where we can team up or go our seperate ways. I didn't have that part of the conversation with her. So I must of missed a "lover" or "friend" flag some where.

After she asks "Are you ready to hit the road?" the conversation ends and the controls are still disabled. What do I do?

Try opening console and type "enableplayercontrols" see if that helps.

Hi, may i ask if jade has pregnant scalable outfit, i meen that basic one. Thanks.

Her standard outfit has preg versions as of now. They only work if you have her impregnated through FB dialogue in the Mojave.

I just removed the chip from julie, had to use commands, and now i have a permanent black screen after the fade to black

You'll have to remove the imagespacemodofier. If I'm not mistaken, you can use the command "remove imod" for that.

I just removed the chip from julie, had to use commands, and now i have a permanent black screen after the fade to black

You'll have to remove the imagespacemodofier. If I'm not mistaken, you can use the command "remove imod" for that.

Doesn't recognize the command

Found out how to get rid of it, SetImageSpaceModifiersEnable 0

But now nothing happens after taking her to the doctor, it just says to check up on her, which i did

It seems you made a typo for the small tunnel activator script for the DC mod - it has < 60 for quest stage; this causes the associated quest to bug out and become unfinishable, since by the time you get to the activator it's already stage 60, preventing you from placing the explosives. Perhaps you meant to type out <= 60?

There is a conflict with TTW quest overhaul, where you help the talon mercs working for the brothel, you cannot talk to the super mutant master because it will only have the generic tribute options for pacifist players. He keeps walking up to you, but has no different options

Jullie is being naughty for me as well i cant even get her to go with me when the jammer is set up.

Does she just stay in place or is she going her own way? There's a Talon Merc group you should talk to before you can go any further, so don't fast travel until you've dealt with them.

There is a data error in the first wav voice file in FBZeta - Voices.part2.rar.

File name is fbzjadefin_fbzecjadeexpand_0001a8e8_1.wav.

Tried downloading the file twice - same result. Other voice files in that archive seem OK.

Both 7zip and mod organizer find the error - and it stops the unpacking.