Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

Hey, I can't seem to activate the IFHM Launch Console, The one you have to examine for Zura's Endeavor. 

Edit: After trying to see if there was a conflict with other mods and not finding one as far as I could tell I tried out http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54809-fertile-breeder-ttw-addons/?p=1741094 I thought this was already included in the latest version as you stated that if it worked you would add it so I jumped to conclusion that it was already in there, mistake on my part. It does indeed work though, I was able to interact with it and this enabled me to then speak with Eliott on the bridge of the space craft. Sorry if I caused any issues with my misunderstanding.

Hey, I can't seem to activate the IFHM Launch Console, The one you have to examine for Zura's Endeavor. 

That seems to be with a slight issue with Maternity Pack Overkill. Some of the ID's used in the script don't match up with some of the forms dborg2 has in his version of MPO (he is the one actually taking care of that plugin.)

I'll look into it later today, it should be fixed before the new year. As for the gray door bug, I still don't know exactly what's causing it, but I seem to remember it being fixed at some point...

• 2 weeks later...

Even though I didn't have her as an active companion in Point Lookout, Jade suddenly showed up and the "Look for Jade" quest started and is present in the quest log. Although you can't finish the quest, since she is still in Rivet City.

Other thing is: I started the Pitt and didn't take her with me and after a few steps into the steel yard to get the ingots, you disabled player controls and Jade suddenly shows up, shoots around, but it breaks progression, since I never get player controls back. I literally waited 10 minutes for something to happen, but nothing.

Also her quest doesn't progress any further for me, when I'm supposed to take her to the spot with the grave up north I think. I'm supposed to go to a certain spot, but when I'm there nothing happens or gets triggered.

Even though I didn't have her as an active companion in Point Lookout, Jade suddenly showed up and the "Look for Jade" quest started and is present in the quest log. Although you can't finish the quest, since she is still in Rivet City.

Other thing is: I started the Pitt and didn't take her with me and after a few steps into the steel yard to get the ingots, you disabled player controls and Jade suddenly shows up, shoots around, but it breaks progression, since I never get player controls back. I literally waited 10 minutes for something to happen, but nothing.

Also her quest doesn't progress any further for me, when I'm supposed to take her to the spot with the grave up north I think. I'm supposed to go to a certain spot, but when I'm there nothing happens or gets triggered.

To be honest, I only tested those parts with Jade as a companion to begin with.

I'll look into the three points you mentioned and see if I can fix them.

EDIT:

For the corpses, you'll have to come a bit closer with Jade following you. These are the conditions that have to be met:

GetStage FBJ2ThePast==10 (XX00D8D6)

FBJadeREF.Following==1   (StartConversation Player FBJDebugTopic)

FBJadeREF.Waiting==0

FBJadeREF.Captive==0

If you're standing right next to a corpse, try talking to Jade.

The other two issues might be solved with this plugin. Please test and report back.

FBJade.esp

With Jades personal quests how do i activate them? I had the starting ones then the one about her father. And then somehow i skipped part of a quest and found a piece of power armor for the outcasts.

There's a couple of segments to Jade's quests.

Personal quests in Capital Wasteland are available once you set down on the ground. Once you've completed the first two, have a couple of dates with her and the final one should pop up.

Then there's the Power Armor quest (No Rest For The Wicked) which triggers as soon as you enter the Citadel in the FO3 main quest line.

The Mojave Quests activate as soon as you begin the FONV section of the game. Those flow from one to the next.

The rest of the small quests trigger contextually as you go along the quests in the game. Basically if you play the game you'll encounter them at points.

Just wanted to let you know, that there's another time, where the Jade add-on completely breaks progression/gets you stuck without being able to move, when she's not currently your companion.

When you don't have her accompanying you and you start Broken Steel, she's standing at the entrance of the Citadel training ground with the Brotherhood of Steel woman (can't remember her name, the mother of the girl you have to search for during an earlier quest) and as soon as you get close enough (I assume a trigger box) your controls get removed.

As far as I can tell nothing happens, no scene gets triggered and they just stand there looking at each other and the player can't move anymore.

Just wanted to let you know, that there's another time, where the Jade add-on completely breaks progression/gets you stuck without being able to move, when she's not currently your companion.

When you don't have her accompanying you and you start Broken Steel, she's standing at the entrance of the Citadel training ground with the Brotherhood of Steel woman (can't remember her name, the mother of the girl you have to search for during an earlier quest) and as soon as you get close enough (I assume a trigger box) your controls get removed.

As far as I can tell nothing happens, no scene gets triggered and they just stand there looking at each other and the player can't move anymore.

Do you have dialogue subtitles enabled? Jade and Bourne are talking to each other and it can go on for a while.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't have general subtiltes enabled and now I can see, that they start talking to each other.

But after 4 lines it always stops: "If not for the Brotherhood what else is keeping you here" <- something like that.

After that they stop talking to each other and I'm stuck. I tried 4 times and once I simply waited for 5 minutes after they stopped talking to each other, but still nothing.

Now I can simply quick travel or run around the trigger box, but I don't know if this won't come back to bite me later, if I simply ignore the scene.

Thanks for the quick response. I didn't have general subtiltes enabled and now I can see, that they start talking to each other.

But after 4 lines it always stops: "If not for the Brotherhood what else is keeping you here" <- something like that.

After that they stop talking to each other and I'm stuck. I tried 4 times and once I simply waited for 5 minutes after they stopped talking to each other, but still nothing.

Now I can simply quick travel or run around the trigger box, but I don't know if this won't come back to bite me later, if I simply ignore the scene.

If you can talk to Jade, the scene should end normally. Otherwise you'll have to force Jade to speak the next line.

EDIT: Select Jade in console and type "Say FBJI04Conversation", this should get her to talk.

Well I keep being stuck without playercontrols, so I can't speak to anyone or do anything. 

Enabling player controls through the console at that point doesn't help either since Bourne(?) and Jade both don't have their usual dialog tree at this point (which makes me think that the scene gets stuck) but block dialog (smaller talk still works though), aside from the options added by other mods.

And I don't know how I would be able to force her to speak the next line to be honest.

Anyway, since I am currently able to circumvent getting stuck by simply not getting too close to them, it's fine. I just assume, that I have to wait for the next time of Jade suddenly popping up, like when I finally travel to Mojave or something like that.

Well I keep being stuck without playercontrols, so I can't speak to anyone or do anything. 

Enabling player controls through the console at that point doesn't help either since Bourne(?) and Jade both don't have their usual dialog tree at this point (which makes me think that the scene gets stuck) but block dialog (smaller talk still works though), aside from the options added by other mods.

And I don't know how I would be able to force her to speak the next line to be honest.

Anyway, since I am currently able to circumvent getting stuck by simply not getting too close to them, it's fine. I just assume, that I have to wait for the next time of Jade suddenly popping up, like when I finally travel to Mojave or something like that.

Check the EDIT above, it should solve the issue.

So I tried it, if I use the command to trigger the dialog before I enter the Triggerbox, it also stops after the fourth line of dialog. 

In addition to that the Triggerbox is still active so I get Controls revoked as soon as I come to close.

When I trigger the box, wait for the dialog to get stuck and then enter the command, nothing happens. I still don't have controls and I can wait for ages but she won't say anything else and they just awkwardly stare at each other.

Anyway, thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

So I tried it, if I use the command to trigger the dialog before I enter the Triggerbox, it also stops after the fourth line of dialog. 

In addition to that the Triggerbox is still active so I get Controls revoked as soon as I come to close.

When I trigger the box, wait for the dialog to get stuck and then enter the command, nothing happens. I still don't have controls and I can wait for ages but she won't say anything else and they just awkwardly stare at each other.

Anyway, thanks for your help, I appreciate it.

Maybe if will work if you make Bourne speak the next line, that one should trigger the final line of their conversation.

Otherwise, try selecting Jade in console once she's stopped talking and enter this command:

StartConversation Player FBJI04Greeting

@Cercis01:

while I don't have CTDs entering the stairwell, Rivet City looks exactly the same, like someone broke the "portals" or whatever the visual connection between rooms are called.

But I can kind of point my fingers at the "Citadel fixed" esp of NVAC. I didn't use it in the beginning and Rivet city looked just fine with the unfixed NVAC esp, but once I came to the Citadel and had to look for a fix, I used the fixed esp and Rivet City suddenly looked exactly like that.

@Cercis01:

while I don't have CTDs entering the stairwell, Rivet City looks exactly the same, like someone broke the "portals" or whatever the visual connection between rooms are called.

But I can kind of point my fingers at the "Citadel fixed" esp of NVAC. I didn't use it in the beginning and Rivet city looked just fine with the unfixed NVAC esp, but once I came to the Citadel and had to look for a fix, I used the fixed esp and Rivet City suddenly looked exactly like that.

NVAC is a dll plugin, not an esp.

@Cercis01:

This issue has been biting me in the ass for a long time now. I believe there was a bit of a fix a while back, but somehow it's come back.

@Cercis01:

This issue has been biting me in the ass for a long time now. I believe there was a bit of a fix a while back, but somehow it's come back.

Its annoying but still works.  Don't freak out because you have part of a world space missing.  Keep moving forward into the " light " and it will load that portion of Rivet City.  Tried taking a look in the CK of FB TTW to see if it somehow messed with the spacing of Rivet City,  didn't find any issues.   But that's what it seems to be, a slight gap between portions of Rivet City.