Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

I Do Not No Why My Game Does Not Like To Run These FBZ 0.1.5.1 And FBJ 0.6.5.3 Any Help Would Be Great Thanks. P.S It Is From FB-DCB Wave 1,

When I Try To Load These FBDCB And FBZ,FBJ This Is What My Game Says Missing Master Check Mod Load Order ?

Use WryeFlash to check that out. It can give you a headsup on which masters you might be missing. Also, always use LOOT to sort your load order if you get any issues, sometimes that does the trick just as well.

I know this was dangerous, but I used FNVEdit to remove identical to master records, and the doors in rivet city are working, no crash going into upper level.

SO, let me know if I have messed something up.  I only tested a few of the doors, the ones that were giving me troubles. going to do the alien DLC now.

I Do Not No Why My Game Does Not Like To Run These FBZ 0.1.5.1 And FBJ 0.6.5.3 Any Help Would Be Great Thanks. P.S It Is From FB-DCB Wave 1,

When I Try To Load These FBDCB And FBZ,FBJ This Is What My Game Says Missing Master Check Mod Load Order ?

Use WryeFlash to check that out. It can give you a headsup on which masters you might be missing. Also, always use LOOT to sort your load order if you get any issues, sometimes that does the trick just as well.

I know this was dangerous, but I used FNVEdit to remove identical to master records, and the doors in rivet city are working, no crash going into upper level.

SO, let me know if I have messed something up. I only tested a few of the doors, the ones that were giving me troubles. going to do the alien DLC now.

Alright, consider yourself experimental. If you don't run into any issues, I'll do the same thing and patch it.

How are you supposed to use the decompression chamber when pregnant? I can't equip the space suit. Also, I have a few other questions/suggestions.

-Why is there pregnant armor equipped when Sexout Pregnancy makes you pregnant anyway? And what is the pregnancy duation or whatever it's called in apparel (or was it aids?) category of pipboy. If I click on it, it just goes away.

-When my follower gets pregnant from the rays, the symbiote and pregnant armor get in the way of sexout pregnancy not allowed her to give birth, I always have to use the console to force unequip those to get the birthing to continue.

-When the PC gets hit by the ray, an animation plays, but in first person mode the third person animation doesn't play properly. Could you add in some code to tap control of the pov key before the animation plays so it gets shown properly, or at least disable it when the PC is in first person?

How are you supposed to use the decompression chamber when pregnant? I can't equip the space suit. Also, I have a few other questions/suggestions.

-Why is there pregnant armor equipped when Sexout Pregnancy makes you pregnant anyway? And what is the pregnancy duation or whatever it's called in apparel (or was it aids?) category of pipboy. If I click on it, it just goes away.

-When my follower gets pregnant from the rays, the symbiote and pregnant armor get in the way of sexout pregnancy not allowed her to give birth, I always have to use the console to force unequip those to get the birthing to continue.

-When the PC gets hit by the ray, an animation plays, but in first person mode the third person animation doesn't play properly. Could you add in some code to tap control of the pov key before the animation plays so it gets shown properly, or at least disable it when the PC is in first person?

-Starting the decompression sequence should automatically equip the Space Suit.

-You're put through all the pregnant outfits for story reasons. In fact, if you're pregnant whilst being brought aboard, you should no longer be pregnant by the time Somah speaks to you. I felt it would suit the story best if the pregnancy lasted throughout the entire DLC.

-I'll look into the forcibly equipped preg outfits.

-I'll also look into the animation.

-You're put through all the pregnant outfits for story reasons. In fact, if you're pregnant whilst being brought aboard, you should no longer be pregnant by the time Somah speaks to you. I felt it would suit the story best if the pregnancy lasted throughout the entire DLC.

I tried starting the decompression sequence, it never equipped and I kept on dying until I toggled god mode out of desperation.

I'm not sure if it's from this mod, but I ran into a pretty big issue - the space fight seems all fubared up. I can only destroy the other ship before I'm supposed to, leading to the quest completing with the last stage never being met. I ended up having to manually set the Jade bridge quest ahead and it seemed to do what it's supposed to I think, except now I'm stuck with pregnant armor.  :(

I tried starting the decompression sequence, it never equipped and I kept on dying until I toggled god mode out of desperation.

I'm not sure if it's from this mod, but I ran into a pretty big issue - the space fight seems all fubared up. I can only destroy the other ship before I'm supposed to, leading to the quest completing with the last stage never being met. I ended up having to manually set the Jade bridge quest ahead and it seemed to do what it's supposed to I think, except now I'm stuck with pregnant armor.  :(

If you open your inventory in console, you can see the outfit you've been equipped with. From there, unequip it and then equip the Space Suit. That should, in theory, do the trick.

As for the bridge quest, I was able to go through it normally. Once the final Zeta quest is complete (This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough, I think), talk to Jade and she should finish up the quest and preg cycle.

If you open your inventory in console, you can see the outfit you've been equipped with. From there, unequip it and then equip the Space Suit. That should, in theory, do the trick.

As for the bridge quest, I was able to go through it normally. Once the final Zeta quest is complete (This Galaxy Ain't Big Enough, I think), talk to Jade and she should finish up the quest and preg cycle.

The suit was greyed out, the game wouldn't even let me equip it. And when the sequence would start I'd get a message that a suit was being equipped, but it never was.

Something else not working right though. I still don't understand when the pregnant armor is supposed to be taken away, and even after completing the main quest the terminal won't work. It claims I need to still speak with everyone else on the bridge. Looking at the activator, it needs stage 40 of the quest to be met, and it never does for me.

I've manually set the Jade bridge quest to 20. That wouldn't break anything would it?

The suit was greyed out, the game wouldn't even let me equip it. And when the sequence would start I'd get a message that a suit was being equipped, but it never was.

Something else not working right though. I still don't understand when the pregnant armor is supposed to be taken away, and even after completing the main quest the terminal won't work. It claims I need to still speak with everyone else on the bridge. Looking at the activator, it needs stage 40 of the quest to be met, and it never does for me.

I've manually set the Jade bridge quest to 20. That wouldn't break anything would it?

I'm right on top of it. I'll bash through the DLC to see if I can find the issues and fix them.

Recently my game started having an issue with Jade.  At first she didn't show any signs of pregnancy but I could ask how it was progressing.  So I started a new game in hopes it would fix itself, now after starting a new game I can't even ask how it is progressing.

Recently my game started having an issue with Jade.  At first she didn't show any signs of pregnancy but I could ask how it was progressing.  So I started a new game in hopes it would fix itself, now after starting a new game I can't even ask how it is progressing.

Is she actually pregnant? The only way to get her impregnated and be able to ask her about it is if you take her to animals added by Fertile Breeder (the main module) in the Mojave. The other animals haven't been added yet.

If she's going through a pregnancy caused by Sexout Pregnancy, my mods don't recognize that. Adding to that: if you tell her to wear her usual outfit, she won't show any expanding belly, those meshes are included in the next Fertile Breeder update.

Is she actually pregnant? The only way to get her impregnated and be able to ask her about it is if you take her to animals added by Fertile Breeder (the main module) in the Mojave. The other animals haven't been added yet.

If she's going through a pregnancy caused by Sexout Pregnancy, my mods don't recognize that. Adding to that: if you tell her to wear her usual outfit, she won't show any expanding belly, those meshes are included in the next Fertile Breeder update.

Well that explains why she wasn't showing it on the outfits.  But I did go through the dialogue to see if she wants to breed for caps after I completed her quests in DC, and I am am in Mojave now.  I will just try a new game then, third times a charm.

is there a way to reset the Buzzkill quest to the start, IE talk to danvers?

There's no built in way to reset the quest. If you use the command "resetquest xxxxxxxx" you could do the trick. I don't know the id off the top of my head, though, so you'll have to find it yourself or wait until I get back home tonight.

which order should I complete the jade-related quests? I've played it once before in the past and sometimes, but things seemed garbled all over the place.

There is no specific order to it. There are two main quest lines, one can be started as soon as you meet Jade in Rivet City. The other can be started once you reach the Mojave.

The other quests are kicked off once you reach certain points in the quest lines: one as soon as you reach the Citadel and another once you reach the Sacred Grove in Point Lookout. There's also a quest which kind of stretches throughout the Pitt DLC, and is kicked off once you reach the Pitt.

which order should I complete the jade-related quests? I've played it once before in the past and sometimes, but things seemed garbled all over the place.

There is no specific order to it. There are two main quest lines, one can be started as soon as you meet Jade in Rivet City. The other can be started once you reach the Mojave.

The other quests are kicked off once you reach certain points in the quest lines: one as soon as you reach the Citadel and another once you reach the Sacred Grove in Point Lookout. There's also a quest which kind of stretches throughout the Pitt DLC, and is kicked off once you reach the Pitt.

ok thanks

Think you could you could make some simple companions from the breeding jobs? I always likes Creature Companions and i think this mod will be awesome with a sexable companion to knock the pc up. You deliver a few babies and are allowed to take one of your offspring as a companion that can get ya peggers again. Just a suggestion.

Think you could you could make some simple companions from the breeding jobs? I always likes Creature Companions and i think this mod will be awesome with a sexable companion to knock the pc up. You deliver a few babies and are allowed to take one of your offspring as a companion that can get ya peggers again. Just a suggestion.

It's currently not my plan to do so. If you want to give it a shot, feel free, but I have a lot of other things on my hands.

It's currently not my plan to do so. If you want to give it a shot, feel free, but I have a lot of other things on my hands.

There are come companions that could be used as an example if you did decide to do so one is

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13791-sexoutrocket-extended/

You can take some of the ideas there and start. If you run into problems I am sure there are many on LL that could help you with the project etc. I assume that if it is a issue hooking into Fertile Breeder or Breeder lore etc pepertje could help with  that. (The wikki is still being worked on :P)

Not difficult but a bit time consuming as you may not know what you are doing. Most of what you will need is already provided to you ( assets) from the various mods required for Fertile Breeder to run so no need to create textures / meshes etc just quest and some minor scripts etc.

companion mods are some of the first mods that most beginners do. ;)

There are come companions that could be used as an example if you did decide to do so one is

You can take some of the ideas there and start. If you run into problems I am sure there are many on LL that could help you with the project etc. I assume that if it is a issue hooking into Fertile Breeder or Breeder lore etc pepertje could help with  that. (The wikki is still being worked on :P)

Not difficult but a bit time consuming as you may not know what you are doing. Most of what you will need is already provided to you ( assets) from the various mods required for Fertile Breeder to run so no need to create textures / meshes etc just quest and some minor scripts etc.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. Lore wise, yes, the wiki is still extremely minimalistic :P

And Ritual, even if most modders begin with companions, you have to keep in mind that a good companion requires some experience in many fields of modding. Not to pat myself on the shoulder here, but Jade wouldn't have been nearly as good if I'd done her early on in the project.

If you need any help, feel free to ask. Lore wise, yes, the wiki is still extremely minimalistic :P

And Ritual, even if most modders begin with companions, you have to keep in mind that a good companion requires some experience in many fields of modding. Not to pat myself on the shoulder here, but Jade wouldn't have been nearly as good if I'd done her early on in the project.

Sexout Rocket isn't anywhere near the complexity of Jade. ;). I pointed that out as a basis for his start. It will take time yes but you can create a basic follower tht can knock up your toon pretty easy if I understand it properly.

To start. :D