Fertile Breeder - TTW Addons

I've been having an issue with this mod:

1. I can't Inspect the Controls for Zura's Endeavor. I click on them and nothing happens.

I've checked to see if I have any conflicts, and there didn't appear to be any.

I'm also kind of stumped on what to do to advance Buzzkill. I don't think I'm smart enough to figure out what to do after talking to the breeders, because I'm stuck on that step.

I've been having an issue with this mod:

1. I can't Inspect the Controls for Zura's Endeavor. I click on them and nothing happens.

I've checked to see if I have any conflicts, and there didn't appear to be any.

I'm also kind of stumped on what to do to advance Buzzkill. I don't think I'm smart enough to figure out what to do after talking to the breeders, because I'm stuck on that step.

got the same issue with that "terminal" thing ,nothing happens . worked fine last time i played 

I don't know what's causing the Rivet City bug. I think Arctrus had a possible fix for that, I'll have to check back with that, see if it didn't leak into a newer version.

As for the Launch Terminal not properly activating, there's 2 quests which determine whether you get a message when activating the terminal.

Use these two commands to see the stages they're set to:

GetStage YY01B94B (Replace YY with the load index of FBZeta. This is the FBZJadeBridge quest)

GetStage XX0257CA (Replace XX with the load index of FBDCBreeder This is the FBDS6 quest)

It could be an update in FBDC Breeder which causes some ruckus.

This is the script attached to the Terminal. If you can get some quest stages and post them, I can match them to the script to see what exactly could be going wrong.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBZJadeBridge<20

showmessage FBZTerminalLocked

elseif GetStage FBZJadeBridge>=20 && GetStage FBDS6<=20

ShowMessage FBDS6TerminalMess01

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		SetObjectiveCompleted FBDS6 10 1
		if FBZDisablerQuest.ElliottMoved==0
			SetObjectiveDisplayed FBDS6 20 1
		elseif FBZDisablerQuest.ElliottMoved==1
			SetObjectiveDisplayed FBDS6 25 1
		endif
	endif

elseif GetStage FBDS6>=30 && GetStage FBDS6<=80

ShowMessage FBDS6TerminalMess02

elseif GetStage FBDS6>=90

if IsActivated==0
		showmessage FBZInfectMessage1
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
		SetObjectiveCompleted FBDS6 90 1
	elseif IsActivated==2
		ShowMessage FBZInfectMessage3
	endif

endif

end

I don't know what's causing the Rivet City bug. I think Arctrus had a possible fix for that, I'll have to check back with that, see if it didn't leak into a newer version.

As for the Launch Terminal not properly activating, there's 2 quests which determine whether you get a message when activating the terminal.

GetStage YY01B94B (Replace YY with the load index of FBZeta. This is the FBZJadeBridge quest)

GetStage XX0257CA (Replace XX with the load index of FBDCBreeder This is the FBDS6 quest)

This is the script attached to the Terminal. If you can get some quest stages and post them, I can match them to the script to see what exactly could be going wrong.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

I've got >>20 for FBZeta and >>10 for FBDCBreeder.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

Weird... With the same quest stages, I can activate it without any issue... Just for clarification: what happens exactly when you hit "activate" when standing in front of the Launch Terminal?

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

Weird... With the same quest stages, I can activate it without any issue... Just for clarification: what happens exactly when you hit "activate" when standing in front of the Launch Terminal?

Nothing happens. No noises or changes in appearance or any sign that somethings happened.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

Nothing happens. No noises or changes in appearance or any sign that somethings happened.

Try selecting it in console and using the "activate" command. If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss for now. I'll be offline for about 12 hours now, so I can't get into details until then. If anyone else has any idea, please tell.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

Try selecting it in console and using the "activate" command. If that doesn't work, I'm at a loss for now. I'll be offline for about 12 hours now, so I can't get into details until then. If anyone else has any idea, please tell.

Nothing changed. What's it supposed to be like when it works?

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

You're supposed to see a message telling you you don't understand the language, prompting you to talk to Elliott.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

You're supposed to see a message telling you you don't understand the language, prompting you to talk to Elliott.

yeah i can confirm that ,20 for FBzeta and 10 for FBDCbreeder and same as mentioned ,nothing ,should be a drop rockets or dont pop-up menu if i remember correctly ,right ? and console activate does nothing either.

le edit- tried on a brand new save too ,same thing.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

yeah i can confirm that ,20 for FBzeta and 10 for FBDCbreeder and same as mentioned ,nothing ,should be a drop rockets or dont pop-up menu if i remember correctly ,right ? and console activate does nothing either.

If those two parameters are met, there should at least be a message shown. If that doesn't happen, there could be two possible explanations:

-The terminal in your files somehow uses a different script/is a different object

-Some mod is altering the way activators work.

I'll work up a quick test and place another activator next to it, see if that does the trick.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

If those two parameters are met, there should at least be a message shown. If that doesn't happen, there could be two possible explanations:

-The terminal in your files somehow uses a different script/is a different object

I'll work up a quick test and place another activator next to it, see if that does the trick.

Try it with this plugin. There should now be an alien terminal attached to the launch terminal. See if you can activate the "IHFM Controls Interface". If so, the problem lies with the activator you have in your files. If not, there's something wrong with the script.

FBDCBreeder.esp

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

Try it with this plugin. There should now be an alien terminal attached to the launch terminal. See if you can activate the "IHFM Controls Interface". If so, the problem lies with the activator you have in your files. If not, there's something wrong with the script.

tried it with that ,same as before 

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

This is very odd indeed...

-The only two conditions set in the script both check out, so you should get a message at the very least.

-I could trigger it just fine in my own game, so it might be something with a mod conflict somewhere.

-It could also be a load order issue. But the game should automatically place DC Breeder below FBZeta.

-My final guess is something went wonky whilst editing the script itself. I'm not exactly sure what that does, but I could see if attaching a new script solves the issue.

-Another (albeit probably impossible) reason is that the Begin block somehow isn't triggered at all. The "Begin OnActivate Player" should make sure only the player can activate it. But if this were the case, a lot of stuff should be wonky to begin with, so this is very unlikely the case.

I'll try another update and attach a new script to the activators, see if that fixes anything.

Also, could you send me your save file? If I can activate it with that, it means your save file isn't the issue either.

[sNIP]

-The only two conditions set in the script both check out, so you should get a message at the very least.

-I could trigger it just fine in my own game, so it might be something with a mod conflict somewhere.

-It could also be a load order issue. But the game should automatically place DC Breeder below FBZeta.

-My final guess is something went wonky whilst editing the script itself. I'm not exactly sure what that does, but I could see if attaching a new script solves the issue.

-Another (albeit probably impossible) reason is that the Begin block somehow isn't triggered at all. The "Begin OnActivate Player" should make sure only the player can activate it. But if this were the case, a lot of stuff should be wonky to begin with, so this is very unlikely the case.

I'll try another update and attach a new script to the activators, see if that fixes anything.

Also, could you send me your save file? If I can activate it with that, it means your save file isn't the issue either.

Here, this plugin makes sure the terminal uses a different script than the original. This should, in theory, take conflicting scripts out of the equation.

FBDCBreeder.esp

[sNIP]

Here, this plugin makes sure the terminal uses a different script than the original. This should, in theory, take conflicting scripts out of the equation.

damn ,still nothing .sent you that save earlier .but just a question ,is dumping the rockets in dc required for any of the other quests to work ,or not ,if it isn't then i cant care less about that console :D

[sNIP]

damn ,still nothing .sent you that save earlier .but just a question ,is dumping the rockets in dc required for any of the other quests to work ,or not ,if it isn't then i cant care less about that console :D

What the console does is equip every named female NPC in Fallout 3 and its DLC's with preg outfits. That's all, basically. The console is not required for anything aside from the quest Zura's Endeavor. If you want to complete that quest, use these commands to advance past the first terminal interaction:

(Replace XX with the load index of FBDCBreeder This is the FBDS6 quest)

SetStage XX0257CA 20

"SetObjectiveCompleted XX0257CA 10 1"

(If Elliott is still aboard the Bridge)

"SetObjectiveDisplayed XX0257CA 20 1"

(If Elliott has already been moved to Boulder City)

"SetObjectiveDisplayed XX0257CA 25 1"

This should at least advance the quest for now.

I checked the save file you sent me, and I can still activate it as intended. This makes me think it's all the more likely that there's somehow a mod conflict somewhere. The bad part is that I'm terrible at tracking those down. If you still can't activate the terminal with only FB DC Breeder and the requirements installed, then I wouldn't know.

On a quick sidenote: make sure all required files are up to date. If this issue popped its head recently, it could be there's an issue with Maternity Pack Overkill. If the script doesn't properly compile because it's using references your files don't have, it might cause the script to not fire at all.

I checked the save file you sent me, and I can still activate it as intended. This makes me think it's all the more likely that there's somehow a mod conflict somewhere. The bad part is that I'm terrible at tracking those down. If you still can't activate the terminal with only FB DC Breeder and the requirements installed, then I wouldn't know.

On a quick sidenote: make sure all required files are up to date. If this issue popped its head recently, it could be there's an issue with Maternity Pack Overkill. If the script doesn't properly compile because it's using references your files don't have, it might cause the script to not fire at all.

yeah  i tried a bare bones run and it still doesnt work ,but doesnt matter really as you said that quest isn't important to access the rest of it so i just used those console commands you posted and worked as intended .so thanks :P

I haven't checked back in a while. Was the cazadore nest trigger bug ever fixed?

So I'm hoping someone can help me out here I've been trying to do the quest A Sunny Day For April and I can't seem to find the clue in the trenches, the quest marker is pointing to the Waste lander captive held in the area but she doesn't  give me any clues.

sorry for poor English as its 4am right now for me

Hi i have the same problem as this, did someone find solution for this, thanks?

So I'm hoping someone can help me out here I've been trying to do the quest A Sunny Day For April and I can't seem to find the clue in the trenches, the quest marker is pointing to the Waste lander captive held in the area but she doesn't  give me any clues.

This should fix it. Please test. If it works, I'll put it in the next patch I'll release.

FBDCBreeder.esp

This should fix it. Please test. If it works, I'll put it in the next patch I'll release.

Thanks, this solved problem for me.

Begin OnActivate player

if GetStage FBDS6==10
		SetStage FBDS6 20
		endif
	endif

if IsActivated==0
		set IsActivated to 1

SetStage FBDS6 100
	elseif IsActivated==2
	endif

endif

end

I encountered the same problem. I opened FBZeta up in the GECK have a look at the internals, and noticed that if I opened the terminal script "FBZInfectTerminalScript" then I was prompted to save the script when I closed the script window, even though I hadn't changed anything.

Saving (i.e. compiling) the script and saving the result to a new esp seems to have made it work perfectly (I've spoken to Elliot, but I haven't found the diary yet).

AFAICT the only problem with the terminal is that current FBZeta download has a compiled version of the script that doesn't match the script source.

I've attached an ESP containing a single SCPT record, in case anybody want's it and can't use the GECK. For those who can, a better workaround would be to convert the FBZeta esm to an esp, open & save the script in the GECK, save the esp, and convert back to an esm.

EDIT: For some reason the file attachment seems not to be showing up. Sorry.

Edit2: Figured out that I actually need to click "Attach This File" button for attachments to happen.

FBZeta-terminal-patch.esp