I'm posting this here instead of starting a new, more appropriate thread. Why? Because it's my new pussy's fault I'm having so much sex, that's why!

*points accusatory finger at HeroedeLeyenda* :heart:

My problem is, I'm running a great ENB and it has absolutely transformed my Skyrim. However, one of the downsides is that interiors are now realistically dark, which means that I can't see all the hot sex I'm having all the time.  :s

I tried equipping a torch before sex, but I succeeded only in setting my hair on fire  :P and STILL couldn't see diddly-squat. So I enchanted a ring with the Candlelight spell, but that garish light looks like an arc-welder's fire, glaring into the camera, all blue and actinic-looking. Even worse, it hovers around my head regardless of what position I'm in, so half the time it's underground while I'm having sex, and almost all the time it fails to illuminate the magnificent fruits of HeroedeLeyenda's labor. :wub:

So. Does anyone know of a summonable light that illuminates the entire area, say 2-3 meters all around, including the undersides of things? I googled around a bit and came up only with a face light on the Nexus... and as I mentioned, it's not my face that needs illuminating, although I guess that would be a start.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm posting this here instead of starting a new, more appropriate thread. Why? Because it's my new pussy's fault I'm having so much sex, that's why!

My problem is, I'm running a great ENB and it has absolutely transformed my Skyrim. However, one of the downsides is that interiors are now realistically dark, which means that I can't see all the hot sex I'm having all the time.  :s

I tried equipping a torch before sex, but I succeeded only in setting my hair on fire  :P and STILL couldn't see diddly-squat. So I enchanted a ring with the Candlelight spell, but that garish light looks like an arc-welder's fire, glaring into the camera, all blue and actinic-looking. Even worse, it hovers around my head regardless of what position I'm in, so half the time it's underground while I'm having sex, and almost all the time it fails to illuminate the magnificent fruits of HeroedeLeyenda's labor. :wub:

So. Does anyone know of a summonable light that illuminates the entire area, say 2-3 meters all around, including the undersides of things? I googled around a bit and came up only with a face light on the Nexus... and as I mentioned, it's not my face that needs illuminating, although I guess that would be a start.

UUNP Animated Pussy comes with The Rail Light MOD! (if you choose it) You can Equip the Lights on your Body!

I am using Facelight (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/?) and TRL from UUNPAP2.0!

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00016.jpg

This helps for me

@Vyxenne Oh you dirty dirty whore :angel:  I just enjoy your comments so much, lol  :P

I agree with Boss, use Facelight, its a great mod, though i havent played yet, to me its a must have in my opinion.

@Boss Ninjato  I didn't even know it came with a Rail Light mod and/or even existed until you said this, :lol: , thanks for the heads up :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

RailLight is a very good mod better than Facelight included in my mod (very complete mod :P), the best rings are the first 4, and better of them 2 and 4, both who name ends on Dim.

@Vyxenne ;)

@HeroedeLeyenda  It wouldn't hurt to use both to be honest.  I love both mods so far :P;)

Well, I put on a Raillight ring and the effect looked great. Then I cast a Facelight spell and broke everything. Raillight completely stopped working at all, none of the rings casts any light any more, and because Facelight is a spell with a persistent effect, I can't turn it off!

So there is apparently some conflict between Facelight and Raillight. I'm going to start by uninstalling Facelight completely, hoping that the persistent Facelight effect isn't now baked into last night's saves...

UUNP Animated Pussy comes with The Rail Light MOD! (if you choose it) You can Equip the Lights on your Body!

I am using Facelight (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/?) and TRL from UUNPAP2.0!

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00016.jpg

This helps for me

@Vyxenne Oh you dirty dirty whore :angel:  I just enjoy your comments so much, lol  :P

I agree with Boss, use Facelight, its a great mod, though i havent played yet, to me its a must have in my opinion.

@Boss Ninjato  I didn't even know it came with a Rail Light mod and/or even existed until you said this, :lol: , thanks for the heads up :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

RailLight is a very good mod better than Facelight included in my mod (very complete mod :P), the best rings are the first 4, and better of them 2 and 4, both who name ends on Dim.

@Vyxenne ;)

@HeroedeLeyenda  It wouldn't hurt to use both to be honest.  I love both mods so far :P;)

Well, I put on a Raillight ring and the effect looked great. Then I cast a Facelight spell and broke everything. Raillight completely stopped working at all, none of the rings casts any light any more, and because Facelight is a spell with a persistent effect, I can't turn it off!

So there is apparently some conflict between Facelight and Raillight. I'm going to start by uninstalling Facelight completely, hoping that the persistent Facelight effect isn't now baked into last night's saves...

Hey wait! If you cast Facelight again on you, effect disappear! :lol:

I'm curious i wonder who is the author that made RailLight mod ? i can't seem to find it on nexus :( Still using Face Light i am willing to change if it's better than it :D And does All In One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy collusions works with clothings and armors as well? or the collusions will only work when your character is naked?

Other than what has already been posted, here's two other options;

Predator Vision, this is a great nightvision mod, normally by default it gets added to werewolves, vampires and Khajiit but the MCM allows you to cheat and add it to any character (I give it to werewolves in human form, mages and very magical races like a succubus or Ningheim). You can adjust the settings as you wish. In your ENBLocal make the following changes to make sure the mod actually works (as you may have noticed with ENBs nightvision generally doesn't work, because the two do the same thing);

[iNPUT]

//no key

KeyCombination=0

//Key N

KeyUseEffect=78

//home

KeyFPSLimit=36

//num /       106

KeyShowFPS=106

//print screen

KeyScreenshot=44

//Numpad 5

KeyEditor=101

//f4

KeyFreeVRAM=115

With these settings when you press the N button on your keyboard (which turns on Predator Vision by default) you also turn off the ENB, when you press N again to turn off Nightivison you turn on ENB. Numpad 5 will bring up the ENB editor in-game.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22274/?

Now that will help you in general with your new light settings, but if you want one that only helps you during sex and don't mind vampires needing torches when it's dark, try this mod; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/Sexlab Tools let you put various effects going on while Sex is happening, for example you can make it so having sex increases your skill rate (same as when well rested) by a certain degree, cast a healing spell or calm spell on either you or your target or onlookers (this will prevent your rapist's buddies from killing you while you are being raped). And important to this it can also cause a light effect equivalent to a bonfire/campfire centered on you while the sex is going on. THis will generally look better than Predator Vision because the ENB is still active of course. I have had issues with the mod with effects like the bonfire light persisting for days after sex, but that was with an older version of the mod.

EDIT: Sorry that was Sexlab Utilites, not Sexlab Tools, but you may find Tools useful for other things so leaving the link there, here's the mod I meant; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/

@Sacremas

Thank you very much! I'm not overly fond of the Predator Vision idea, because if it's like Night Vision, it turns everything a cold shade of monochromatic blue. Also, as you surmised, I really don't want to turn off my ENB during sex; and besides, the N key is already in use by SexLab and I don't want to change it- it's the "target actor for editing" key, most useful to tell SexLab whose position and/or schlong to adjust during sex scenes, to keep from having to press K and ruin my videos as the notification message "Adjusting position for Vyxenne" flashes on the screen. I like the warmth of a campfire-type light, exactly what I've been wanting, so I just grabbed SexlabUtils and will give it a try tomorrow night. Thanks again.

@HeroedeLeyenda

I already uninstalled Facelight, and uninstalling it did in fact remove its glow from my face AND fix Raillight, but knowing that the Facelight "spell" is actually a toggle instead of a normal spell is helpful in case I want to try it again, so thank you.

OK, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start converting my clothes and armors to UUNP, but I need some help getting started. Here's an example of why:

ChastityInEmfyClericUUNP_zpsaooodsto.jpg

This is me in Emfy Cleric UUNP-HDT armor. Note the incredibly-perky boobs. :cool:

ChastityInMertaAssassinUNP_zpsaiz087f9.j

This is me in Merta Assassin UNP armor. Note the incredibly fugly smooshed-down boobs. :@

I poked around reading about a Clothes Converter here on LL, but apparently, it requires that you have whatever body your clothes were made for as well as the body you want to convert them to, in order to construct a "lattice," whatever that is. This is fine for most of my clothes, because I know they are for UNBP-BBP/TBBP and I have that body archived in the backup I made before installing this mod.

Is there some clothing conversion software somewhere that doesn't require that you "own" whatever body something was originally made for, as long as you have the body you want to convert it TO? In other words: "Here's my clothing. Here's the body I want to convert that to. GO!"

This is where I got the Merta Assassin Armor. I got the "UNP with heels" version, but I don't have a plain-Jane UNP body anywhere on my system, which means I can't provide the UNP body required for a "from" body for the lattice. After installing the mod, I installed this UNP HDT-PE addon and overwrote as instructed, but I still got smooshed boobs and no jiggles.

What I really need is something like the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc Patcher: you just run the patcher, and it rummages through ALL of your mods looking for dual-wieldable weapons, then automatically adds them to DSR! I need a clothes converter that just does that: rummages through ALL my mods, looking for clothes and armor, and automatically converts them to whatever body type I specified when I launched it, regardless of what they were originally made to fit.

@Sacremas

Thank you very much! I'm not overly fond of the Predator Vision idea, because if it's like Night Vision, it turns everything a cold shade of monochromatic blue. Also, as you surmised, I really don't want to turn off my ENB during sex; and besides, the N key is already in use by SexLab and I don't want to change it- it's the "target actor for editing" key, most useful to tell SexLab whose position and/or schlong to adjust during sex scenes, to keep from having to press K and ruin my videos as the notification message "Adjusting position for Vyxenne" flashes on the screen. I like the warmth of a campfire-type light, exactly what I've been wanting, so I just grabbed SexlabUtils and will give it a try tomorrow night. Thanks again.

No actually it's a neutral light enhancement rather than a blue. It does have an alternate verison that looks like this and shows body heat instead, letting you look through walls and in utter darkness, but is rather useless if youw ant details;

22274-4-1344785105.jpg

Note that the Vampire Lord is not glowing because he's undead. It actually works wonderfully and provides an awesome effect if both you and your lover are vampires, such as PC and Serana.

That is activated with the B button, the normal night vision is just vanilla skyrim with the light level turned up (default is 50 % enhancement, you can increase it manually, my nights and dungeons are dark enough I usually set it to 75 %).

22274-2-1344785104.jpg

As for your outfit, sorry I have no idea, but the Outfit Studio may help. Not sure if that already needs a bodyslide compatible armor however.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/?

Because of the addition of the CBBE body. I hope to have it this weekend or early next week.

Have a nice day!

Are the body options being re-done to also allow a CBBE install with the same textures? Or is this a replacer body for an NPC?

It is as if it was called All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy, all the options that have UUNP for CBBE. Now you will chose on first step between UUNP and CBBE bodies, both with HDT Vagina.

It is as if it was called All-in-One CBBE HDT Animated Pussy, all the options that have UUNP for CBBE. Now you will chose on first step between UUNP and CBBE bodies, both with HDT Vagina.

Nice. I prefer UUNP but there just aren't enough good replacer armors, and converting the giant packs just isn't something I want to sink the time into at the moment.

i tested it on new save (breton race or something) and it worked great when i try to play on my lunari

save however i get this white line where "V" is 

i moved some meshes into lunari folder but there is something i missed 

incase u wonder what it looks like http://postimg.org/image/8x01k1n73/

Did you also move over the textures? Pretty sure Lunari uses its own texture path. Otherwise when it "opens", it's going to show a void in the texture or a overlap because the texture isn't fitted to that mesh.

The Dolls of the Hero presents Jennifer

My first Standalone Follower finally finished! Now to work on new release of the All-in-One. I will change the name to:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy

Because of the addition of the CBBE body. I hope to have it this weekend or early next week.

Have a nice day!

Cool, to also have option for cbbe as well, did you find a solution to why gce isn't working with your gce replacer animation pack?

Fantastic mod! Been waiting for something like this for UNP for sooo long, so easy to set-up mucho respect and gratitude for you releasing this for the rest of us! 

I have a small request, are you making this mod compatible with other creatures / people / item? If so I would like to recommend this mod / animations, it would be very awesome for these mods / animations to work together! http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

Thanks once again for your hard work! 

Nothing :(?

i really don't understand why i'm getting the invisble and stretching females then i followed the directions, have skse, hdt, fnis, sexlab, have it all it's beyond me and i've tried not with just this body but other bodies too, different xml's and different skeletons and it's the same thing always.

OK, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start converting my clothes and armors to UUNP, but I need some help getting started. Here's an example of why:

This is me in Emfy Cleric UUNP-HDT armor. Note the incredibly-perky boobs. :cool:

This is me in Merta Assassin UNP armor. Note the incredibly fugly smooshed-down boobs. :@

I poked around reading about a Clothes Converter here on LL, but apparently, it requires that you have whatever body your clothes were made for as well as the body you want to convert them to, in order to construct a "lattice," whatever that is. This is fine for most of my clothes, because I know they are for UNBP-BBP/TBBP and I have that body archived in the backup I made before installing this mod.

Is there some clothing conversion software somewhere that doesn't require that you "own" whatever body something was originally made for, as long as you have the body you want to convert it TO? In other words: "Here's my clothing. Here's the body I want to convert that to. GO!"

This is where I got the Merta Assassin Armor. I got the "UNP with heels" version, but I don't have a plain-Jane UNP body anywhere on my system, which means I can't provide the UNP body required for a "from" body for the lattice. After installing the mod, I installed this UNP HDT-PE addon and overwrote as instructed, but I still got smooshed boobs and no jiggles.

What I really need is something like the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc Patcher: you just run the patcher, and it rummages through ALL of your mods looking for dual-wieldable weapons, then automatically adds them to DSR! I need a clothes converter that just does that: rummages through ALL my mods, looking for clothes and armor, and automatically converts them to whatever body type I specified when I launched it, regardless of what they were originally made to fit.

About those armor mod here the bodyslide

for Merta - Sotteta - Tembtra set, for Emfy Cleric armor

I like all the armor mod made by Deserter X - Mitosuke and those are bodyslide work well with this mod.

but don't let this suggestion stop you from learning to convert.

Learn something new is always good.

I like all the armor mod made by Deserter X - Mitosuke and those are bodyslide work well with this mod.

Well, thank you very much. Part of my problem is that I have no idea what "the Bodyslide" that some armors have (or other modders have made for them) actually is or does. I installed Bodyslide2 (because HeroedeLeyenda told me to :wub: ) but I have no idea whether I'm supposed to somehow use an armor's "Bodyslide" addon in Bodyslide2 or what. So far, I've just installed the "Bodyslide" addons as instructed, letting it overwrite... but I still get wrist and ankle seams with most armors and clothing.

Well, thank you very much. Part of my problem is that I have no idea what "the Bodyslide" that some armors have (or other modders have made for them) actually is or does. I installed Bodyslide2 (because HeroedeLeyenda told me to :wub: ) but I have no idea whether I'm supposed to somehow use an armor's "Bodyslide" addon in Bodyslide2 or what. So far, I've just installed the "Bodyslide" addons as instructed, letting it overwrite... but I still get wrist and ankle seams with most armors and clothing.

Go here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

And download all the clothes you want, IMPORTANT: download 1 main file and Lazyboy UUNP file ONLY, not hdt, not bodyslide, not nothing more, original UNP/7B and Lazyboy.

And ALL clothes with Lazyboy will fit perfect with your body without touching nothing more. Including on RaceMenu Morphs tab if you change your body dessed, clothes will change at same time and you will see on realtime.

When you installed 2 mod for each clothes, you don't have to do anything more, no bodyslide, nothing, only play the game and get the clothes.

Hope it helps!

i really don't understand why i'm getting the invisble and stretching females then i followed the directions, have skse, hdt, fnis, sexlab, have it all it's beyond me and i've tried not with just this body but other bodies too, different xml's and different skeletons and it's the same thing always.

If you're talking about NPC's boobs stretching off to infinity and then snapping back, sometimes with the NPC becoming invisible afterwards, I've heard that it's an unresolved problem with HDT.  I've seen it ever since I started using HDT, although the XML from this mod seems to make it a little worse than it was with the XML I was using before.

If you're talking about NPC's boobs stretching off to infinity and then snapping back, sometimes with the NPC becoming invisible afterwards, I've heard that it's an unresolved problem with HDT.  I've seen it ever since I started using HDT, although the XML from this mod seems to make it a little worse than it was with the XML I was using before.

yes that's exactly what i'm talking about and ok i thought i was the only experiencing because some guys have told me they don't have it and some say yes so i guess there is no workaround it's just a problem with hdt but i believe herodeleyenda was commenting to me before saying he doesn't have that issue so it's really irritating for us that do get it.

So i followed the install instructions perfectly. I have wierd stretching feet and boob deformation while walking/jumping and full blown frame deformation while in any animations. also the few animation that semi work look nothing like the ones that poster posted of the gifs. any help?

So i followed the install instructions perfectly. I have wierd stretching feet and boob deformation while walking/jumping and full blown frame deformation while in any animations. also the few animation that semi work look nothing like the ones that poster posted of the gifs. any help?

Reinstall skeleton again overwriting all.