Thanks, this is amazing. 

I was wondering, could anyone please upload a skyrimprefs.ini that is working outside please? I am very happy with the inside result, but something is happening to females outside with my setup? I'm not sure whether it is texture load order in MO, or an enb setting or perhaps a shadow setting in the ini.

I'm using enb bleak, which is great, thanks for the tip. Also, if anyone has problems with neck gaps etc, this also occurs if you try to use RLO r some weather / lighting mods with some enbs, such as enb bleak.

Thanks for any help.

SkyrimPrefs.rar "..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\" (savegame path)

ENBPrefs.rar "..\Skyrim\" (installation path)

Finally got around to the screen caps.  This is what result I get after installing everything following the instructions to the letter.  I dunno.  

You are using a custom texture, that's why you have uncolored vagina, you arem't using a texture provided on my mod. You have to use tutorial to blend vagina (link it's on frequently asked section on main thread)

Thanks, this is amazing. 

I was wondering, could anyone please upload a skyrimprefs.ini that is working outside please? I am very happy with the inside result, but something is happening to females outside with my setup? I'm not sure whether it is texture load order in MO, or an enb setting or perhaps a shadow setting in the ini.

I'm using enb bleak, which is great, thanks for the tip. Also, if anyone has problems with neck gaps etc, this also occurs if you try to use RLO r some weather / lighting mods with some enbs, such as enb bleak.

Thanks for any help.

attachicon.gifSkyrimPrefs.rar "..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\" (savegame path)

attachicon.gifENBPrefs.rar "..\Skyrim\" (installation path)

Finally got around to the screen caps.  This is what result I get after installing everything following the instructions to the letter.  I dunno.  

You are using a custom texture, that's why you have uncolored vagina, you arem't using a texture provided on my mod. You have to use tutorial to blend vagina (link it's on frequently asked section on main thread)

Custom texture...Hmmm...Lemme dig thru and see if I do have one.  I don't recall installing one.

But then, I've installed and uninstalled so many mods, I may have missed one.  The only option at this point I think is to do a fresh install.  I think that might be a good idea anyway.  haha

OK, this is actually kind of funny: my pubic hair is clipping gloriously through some armors! I demand pubic hair collisions! :P

post-378788-0-72898300-1450313728_thumb.jpg

Actually, I'm more than kidding- I like it! It turns me on to walk around with my bush hanging out in the breeze...

So, since we're talking about bushes here, any chance of an even bushier bush option next version?

OK, this is actually kind of funny: my pubic hair is clipping gloriously through some armors! I demand pubic hair collisions! :P

Actually, I'm more than kidding- I like it! It turns me on to walk around with my bush hanging out in the breeze...

So, since we're talking about bushes here, any chance of an even bushier bush option next version?

This is the page of the original mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1445-update-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/

Last version is 1.1, the one included on my mod.

And yes, pubic hair clips on clothes, but you can go to racemenu and put additional hairs to 0 and revert when naked, I know it's a bit boring but... it's the only way to no get clipping until the autor make something like hide when we are wearing clothes :lol:

Please, Help! vagina does NOT OPEN TO ITS MAXIMUM! Vagina is 70/80%. what should i do?

I have the recent mse 3.30 and have everything installed properly but not sure if the animation should be going like this? adjusted all positions and seems like the labia doesn't want to open up all the way. any idea why it's doing this? or how to fix?

I have a same problem too. please help us!

My game also performs this way. 

As an experiment to determine if it was the Pussy or the SOS settings that were not working i installed the SOS-Full files from this Mod. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

With this done the Pussy opened properly.

Perhaps the Author can copy these settings into this Mod.  ( If they are found to be better by more than just Me! )

Sorry, I've followed your guide but it didn't work :(  so sad.

It worked fine in my game . Did you put it after this mod in the load order?

Also it only changes the Human and Werewolf type schong settings. 

Will have to wait for the Mod author to change the creature settings if they see fit.

I wish I was smart enough to read and change this type of file. They just give me a headache  :shy:

The Author's sample photos show the mod working very well. Since no one else is mentioning a problem with this maybe we are doing something wrong. :-/

Maybe it's adjustable using JFF? I don't think it's the actual mesh that has the issues, maybe it's the settings in the xml, or a mod overriding the skeleton. I'm currently using ECE, and don't see why it shouldn't be compatible with it..

Looking at the .nif files, the genitals that comes with this mod and the one that comes with the "Bounce and Jiggle" mod are exactly the same except for:

1) This mod comes with B3lisario UNP (which is female penis I think)

2) The werewolf penis in this mod has its own .xml file

3) "Bounce and Jiggle" mod has a different human male penis .xml

Number 3 is the biggest difference. "Bounce and Jiggle" .xml wasn't specifically design for pussy collision though, odd that it would work while this one's wouldn't. HOWEVER, these differences only has to do with SOS, which the dog penis does not use. All images demonstrating this issue are dog sex.

Anyways, I did have a problem with the vagina not opening all the way during dog sex too but that seemed to have went away when I started a new game. Maybe it has something to do with this "save cleaning" thing.

A question about something unrelated to the above. I notice that the skeleton.nif files that comes with this mod seems to be inferior to the one that comes with XPMSE. Looking at the .nif files, this mod only seems to take away stuff (and quite a bit of stuff) and not really add anything, as the default XPMSE files already have the penis. The only difference is that the skeletons.nif on this file won't have all the cool extensions that the XPMSE.skeletons.nif have. I've tested it in game and the XPMSE skeletons seems to work fine with collision. If this mod's skeletons add something that's not in XPMSE, anyone know what that is?

Point is: its probably a good idea not to replace the XPMSE skeletons, unless you don't care about any of its extra features such as customizing weapon positions. If this mod's skeletons does add stuff, is it possible to add them without taking away the stuff that's already in XPMSE?

Oh, and it only affects male cuz the replacements in this mod has to do with SOS.

Thanks, this is amazing. 

Thanks for any help.

attachicon.gifSkyrimPrefs.rar "..\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\" (savegame path)

attachicon.gifENBPrefs.rar "..\Skyrim\" (installation path)

Custom texture...Hmmm...Lemme dig thru and see if I do have one.  I don't recall installing one.

But then, I've installed and uninstalled so many mods, I may have missed one.  The only option at this point I think is to do a fresh install.  I think that might be a good idea anyway.  haha

The ONLY thing I could think of would be Fair Skin.  I completely forgot about it because I used it for one preset...heh.  Uninstalling it.  Not really using it.  

A question about something unrelated to the above. I notice that the skeleton.nif files that comes with this mod seems to be inferior to the one that comes with XPMSE. Looking at the .nif files, this mod only seems to take away stuff (and quite a bit of stuff) and not really add anything, as the default XPMSE files already have the penis. The only difference is that the skeletons.nif on this file won't have all the cool extensions that the XPMSE.skeletons.nif have. I've tested it in game and the XPMSE skeletons seems to work fine with collision. If this mod's skeletons add something that's not in XPMSE, anyone know what that is?

Point is: its probably a good idea not to replace the XPMSE skeletons, unless you don't care about any of its extra features such as customizing weapon positions. If this mod's skeletons does add stuff, is it possible to add them without taking away the stuff that's already in XPMSE?

Oh, and it only affects male cuz the replacements in this mod has to do with SOS.

You are safe to delete skeletons from this mod and use the new ones, always if you are using hdt skeleton. SOS skeleton is from 3.00.004 and this one is needed to have collisions, the only one. The other can be deleted.

I got it working, mostly.  It was visible as a functional vagina, I could see the texture, but now have to reinstall the entire UNP body for some reason...so just reinstalling the package, then will reinstall XPMSE to make sure I have the updated skeleton.  The lengths I go to check out this mod... :D

Update

Was Fair Skin

Reinstalled the package and XPMSE, and all's well.  Looks really good.  

hi HeroedeLeyenda, thanks for this mod, it's really amazing.

I need to ask you something about your mod:

Sometimes the Schlong goes inside the hole -->and goes up, transparent through the belly --- during collision, is it normal ?? Is there any dirty trick to fix it?

(some of my followers are using its own skeleton_female nif file, do I need to delete it beforehand if I want to make collision?)

hi HeroedeLeyenda, thanks for this mod, it's really amazing.

I need to ask you something about your mod:

Sometimes the Schlong goes inside the hole -->and goes up, transparent through the belly --- during collision, is it normal ?? Is there any dirty trick to fix it?

(some of my followers are using its own skeleton_female nif file, do I need to delete it beforehand if I want to make collision?)

SoS offers configurable controls for "Schlong Up" and "Schlong Down." Mine are set to PgUP and PgDn. Also, Sexlab has a similar control, default is C and Shift-C.

FWIW. it turned out that I had neglected to install the UUNP Racemenu morphs when installing Bodyslide.  That apparently caused the neck gap I was talking about earlier.  Meanwhile, this mod appears to be working great for me, although I'd like a little less jiggle, as others have mentioned.

If you use Bazinga's xml's in the all-in-one package then go to his own (bazinga) page and download his xml's again, within the download there is an option for a more natural jiggle.

I thought the same as you, the defaults that come in the all-in-one are a little over the top.

Thanks very much for the suggestion.  I installed one of his XMLs and the bounce is much more to my taste now.

I'm posting this here instead of starting a new, more appropriate thread. Why? Because it's my new pussy's fault I'm having so much sex, that's why!

*points accusatory finger at HeroedeLeyenda* :heart:

My problem is, I'm running a great ENB and it has absolutely transformed my Skyrim. However, one of the downsides is that interiors are now realistically dark, which means that I can't see all the hot sex I'm having all the time.  :s 

I tried equipping a torch before sex, but I succeeded only in setting my hair on fire  :P and STILL couldn't see diddly-squat. So I enchanted a ring with the Candlelight spell, but that garish light looks like an arc-welder's fire, glaring into the camera, all blue and actinic-looking. Even worse, it hovers around my head regardless of what position I'm in, so half the time it's underground while I'm having sex, and almost all the time it fails to illuminate the magnificent fruits of HeroedeLeyenda's labor. :wub:

So. Does anyone know of a summonable light that illuminates the entire area, say 2-3 meters all around, including the undersides of things? I googled around a bit and came up only with a face light on the Nexus... and as I mentioned, it's not my face that needs illuminating, although I guess that would be a start.

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'm posting this here instead of starting a new, more appropriate thread. Why? Because it's my new pussy's fault I'm having so much sex, that's why!

My problem is, I'm running a great ENB and it has absolutely transformed my Skyrim. However, one of the downsides is that interiors are now realistically dark, which means that I can't see all the hot sex I'm having all the time.  :s

I tried equipping a torch before sex, but I succeeded only in setting my hair on fire  :P and STILL couldn't see diddly-squat. So I enchanted a ring with the Candlelight spell, but that garish light looks like an arc-welder's fire, glaring into the camera, all blue and actinic-looking. Even worse, it hovers around my head regardless of what position I'm in, so half the time it's underground while I'm having sex, and almost all the time it fails to illuminate the magnificent fruits of HeroedeLeyenda's labor. :wub:

So. Does anyone know of a summonable light that illuminates the entire area, say 2-3 meters all around, including the undersides of things? I googled around a bit and came up only with a face light on the Nexus... and as I mentioned, it's not my face that needs illuminating, although I guess that would be a start.

UUNP Animated Pussy comes with The Rail Light MOD! (if you choose it) You can Equip the Lights on your Body!

I am using Facelight (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/?) and TRL from UUNPAP2.0!

post-408691-0-81767900-1450420934_thumb.jpg

This helps for me

FWIW. it turned out that I had neglected to install the UUNP Racemenu morphs when installing Bodyslide.  That apparently caused the neck gap I was talking about earlier.  Meanwhile, this mod appears to be working great for me, although I'd like a little less jiggle, as others have mentioned.

If you use Bazinga's xml's in the all-in-one package then go to his own (bazinga) page and download his xml's again, within the download there is an option for a more natural jiggle.

I thought the same as you, the defaults that come in the all-in-one are a little over the top.

Thanks very much for the suggestion.  I installed one of his XMLs and the bounce is much more to my taste now.

You're welcome, that's good to hear. :)

UUNP Animated Pussy comes with The Rail Light MOD! (if you choose it) You can Equip the Lights on your Body!

I am using Facelight (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13457/?) and TRL from UUNPAP2.0!

attachicon.gif2015-12-18_00016.jpg

This helps for me

@Vyxenne Oh you dirty dirty whore :angel:  I just enjoy your comments so much, lol  :P

I agree with Boss, use Facelight, its a great mod, though i havent played yet, to me its a must have in my opinion.

@Boss Ninjato  I didn't even know it came with a Rail Light mod and/or even existed until you said this, :lol: , thanks for the heads up :D

This helps for me

I'm an idiot. Just shoot me now.

I had no idea! I was too cheap to spring for the bound manual on my new pussy- I've had one for so long I figured I didn't require a tutorial on using it. Who knew?

Thank you! :heart:

Equipped with my newfound illumination, which I already had but didn't know it  :blush:  I'm off to see the Wizard- the Wonderful Wizard of Ozgasm!

This helps for me

@Vyxenne Oh you dirty dirty whore :angel:  I just enjoy your comments so much, lol  :P

I agree with Boss, use Facelight, its a great mod, though i havent played yet, to me its a must have in my opinion.

@Boss Ninjato  I didn't even know it came with a Rail Light mod and/or even existed until you said this, :lol: , thanks for the heads up :D

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Any progress on the new update? It's already great as-is but anxious to see what changes are made :D

I'm working on my first Follower, it's very hard, mother of god... but it's almost finished. Hopefully release it today.

I will work on All-in-One when my follower it's finished, hopefully release next All-in-One version on weekend or next week. Patience :lol:

This helps for me

:heart: :heart: :heart:

RailLight is a very good mod better than Facelight included in my mod (very complete mod :P), the best rings are the first 4, and better of them 2 and 4, both who name ends on Dim.

@Vyxenne ;)

@HeroedeLeyenda  It wouldn't hurt to use both to be honest.  I love both mods so far :P;)

Fantastic mod! Been waiting for something like this for UNP for sooo long, so easy to set-up mucho respect and gratitude for you releasing this for the rest of us! 

I have a small request, are you making this mod compatible with other creatures / people / item? If so I would like to recommend this mod / animations, it would be very awesome for these mods / animations to work together! http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2008-skyrim-sexlab-toys/

Thanks once again for your hard work!