OK, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start converting my clothes and armors to UUNP, but I need some help getting started. Here's an example of why:

ChastityInEmfyClericUUNP_zpsaooodsto.jpg

This is me in Emfy Cleric UUNP-HDT armor. Note the incredibly-perky boobs. :cool:

ChastityInMertaAssassinUNP_zpsaiz087f9.j

This is me in Merta Assassin UNP armor. Note the incredibly fugly smooshed-down boobs. :@

I poked around reading about a Clothes Converter here on LL, but apparently, it requires that you have whatever body your clothes were made for as well as the body you want to convert them to, in order to construct a "lattice," whatever that is. This is fine for most of my clothes, because I know they are for UNBP-BBP/TBBP and I have that body archived in the backup I made before installing this mod.

Is there some clothing conversion software somewhere that doesn't require that you "own" whatever body something was originally made for, as long as you have the body you want to convert it TO? In other words: "Here's my clothing. Here's the body I want to convert that to. GO!"

This is where I got the Merta Assassin Armor. I got the "UNP with heels" version, but I don't have a plain-Jane UNP body anywhere on my system, which means I can't provide the UNP body required for a "from" body for the lattice. After installing the mod, I installed this UNP HDT-PE addon and overwrote as instructed, but I still got smooshed boobs and no jiggles.

What I really need is something like the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc Patcher: you just run the patcher, and it rummages through ALL of your mods looking for dual-wieldable weapons, then automatically adds them to DSR! I need a clothes converter that just does that: rummages through ALL my mods, looking for clothes and armor, and automatically converts them to whatever body type I specified when I launched it, regardless of what they were originally made to fit.

About those armor mod here the bodyslide

for Merta - Sotteta - Tembtra set, for Emfy Cleric armor

I like all the armor mod made by Deserter X - Mitosuke and those are bodyslide work well with this mod.

but don't let this suggestion stop you from learning to convert.

Learn something new is always good.

Thank you for helping me find the problem with my Merta Assassin smushed-boobs. I had already installed a Bodyslide addon for it, but it was from another modder. The reason I instaalled the other Bodyslide addon instead of gamefever's files is that gamefever Bodyslide Addon is a 4-in-one mod that requires 2 armors I didn't have or want (Sotteta Necromancer and Tembtra Huntress).

However, in order to get my amazing Merta Assassin armor to work, I bit the bullet and installed the armors I didn't want just to make sure that gamefever's 4-in-one Bodyslide mod would work. I uninstalled all of my Merta Assassin files (there were 4 altogether, counting the original + BBP + 4K textures + Bodyslide) and reinstalled the original armor + gamefever's "LazyBoy" Bodyslide addon. Wow.

2015-12-21_00001_zpsnfzhkn9f.jpg

No more smooshed boobies! Gamefever set them puppies free! :heart:

2015-12-21_00002_zpspf9pgehs.jpg

My view of my bodacious ta-tas in Merta Assassin leather. I'm getting hot just looking at myself! :D

So thanks for the tip to use gamefever's Lazy Boy Bodyslide addon! :heart:

OK, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and start converting my clothes and armors to UUNP, but I need some help getting started. Here's an example of why:

This is me in Emfy Cleric UUNP-HDT armor. Note the incredibly-perky boobs. :cool:

This is me in Merta Assassin UNP armor. Note the incredibly fugly smooshed-down boobs. :@

I poked around reading about a Clothes Converter here on LL, but apparently, it requires that you have whatever body your clothes were made for as well as the body you want to convert them to, in order to construct a "lattice," whatever that is. This is fine for most of my clothes, because I know they are for UNBP-BBP/TBBP and I have that body archived in the backup I made before installing this mod.

Is there some clothing conversion software somewhere that doesn't require that you "own" whatever body something was originally made for, as long as you have the body you want to convert it TO? In other words: "Here's my clothing. Here's the body I want to convert that to. GO!"

This is where I got the Merta Assassin Armor. I got the "UNP with heels" version, but I don't have a plain-Jane UNP body anywhere on my system, which means I can't provide the UNP body required for a "from" body for the lattice. After installing the mod, I installed this UNP HDT-PE addon and overwrote as instructed, but I still got smooshed boobs and no jiggles.

What I really need is something like the Dual Sheath Redux SkyProc Patcher: you just run the patcher, and it rummages through ALL of your mods looking for dual-wieldable weapons, then automatically adds them to DSR! I need a clothes converter that just does that: rummages through ALL my mods, looking for clothes and armor, and automatically converts them to whatever body type I specified when I launched it, regardless of what they were originally made to fit.

I like all the armor mod made by Deserter X - Mitosuke and those are bodyslide work well with this mod.

Thank you for helping me find the problem with my Merta Assassin smushed-boobs. I had already installed a Bodyslide addon for it, but it was from another modder. The reason I instaalled the other Bodyslide addon instead of gamefever's files is that gamefever Bodyslide Addon is a 4-in-one mod that requires 2 armors I didn't have or want (Sotteta Necromancer and Tembtra Huntress).

However, in order to get my amazing Merta Assassin armor to work, I bit the bullet and installed the armors I didn't want just to make sure that gamefever's 4-in-one Bodyslide mod would work. I uninstalled all of my Merta Assassin files (there were 4 altogether, counting the original + BBP + 4K textures + Bodyslide) and reinstalled the original armor + gamefever's "LazyBoy" Bodyslide addon. Wow.

My view of my bodacious ta-tas in Merta Assassin leather. I'm getting hot just looking at myself! :D

You did a wrong quote :P I told you about Lazyboy and gamefever.

I'm going to try in my game your Bijin problem, I remember that when I make the different bodies for all of the girls worked in my game before upload 2.0. That's strange. Well, I'm going to try and tell you a solution hopefully.

A few screenshots of CBBE body

I'm working hard to have ready the mod as soon as possible :)

wow! really looking forward to the CBBE body! i'm lazy and your all-in-one uunp already makes skyrim life easier for me so i felt bad asking for a cbbe version also since i know it takes a lot of work.  currently i use bodychange when i need to swap to a cbbe body for some armors, but it doesn't have all the benefits included with your all-in-one.

thank you for your hard work on this!

You did a wrong quote :P I told you about Lazyboy and gamefever.

I'm going to try in my game your Bijin problem, I remember that when I make the different bodies for all of the girls worked in my game before upload 2.0. That's strange. Well, I'm going to try and tell you a solution hopefully.

You are my Heroe, deLeyenda! :D:heart:

As far as mis-attributing the source of the gamefever info, I have no doubt that I may have done so. The problem is, this forum used to show the opening quotation tag "source code" - something like

[Quote User=T(JYI(UG*)&(#and#post=GHUI^^^&_*BVGR^w]

but now it shows only the result "Vyxenne on 21/12/2015 at 12:01 said:" and it is NOT copy-and-pasteable. So, the result is, even though I ONLY wanted to show maybe 2-3 lines from a specific post, this system now forces me to include ALL lines from that post and it is very difficult to delete any of them- it suddenly "jumps" and deletes the entire post, or won't let me delete just a few lines, etc. It's very unintuitive, illogical and user-hostile since the reversion.

In the past, I could hit the Quote button, then insert a closing quote tag after the first 2-3 lines of the quote, respond to those 2-3 lines, then go back to the top and copy the opening quote tag and paste it right below my response to the first 2-3 lines, and it would break the quotation (and my response to each part of the quotation) as I wanted it to do. I have no idea why I can't do that any more, but I can't. So misquotes are just my unsuccessful attempts to force this forum to behave logically. Sorry, but it's not my fault.

I'm having a huge issue with the mod stretching and contorting textures. When my character crouches her butt and breast go completely flat. Then when sex lab animations come in she has stretched out textures in all genitalia.

Please help!

Did you download the xpms skeleton on the front page? I thought it was the same as the one made by xp32 but its not its a new skeleton.

And now my own problems lolz. I think i got the vagina working but i have no belly collisions? Everything else seems to work fine. Could it be because i am using bellisario's unp schlong add on?

Under Preset scroll down to the UUNP HDT body.

This is a UUNP Special body. And you probably don't want to build the body itself (just outfits) unless you plan on double-checking all of your XML attachments for HDT.

UUNP Special, preset -Zeroed Sliders-. Batch build outfits (make sure UUNP bodies are not in the build list). Use racemenu morphs to customize in-game.

If so every NPC in the game ends up with the same body, no difference between sliders?

I'm using Bijin NPCs (also Bijin Wives and Bijin Warmaidens). The Bijin mods randomly assign different bodies to female NPCs, which means that no, every NPC in the game does NOT necessarily use the same body I'm using. This is a double-edged sword- on the one hand, I don't meet myself around every corner (YAY) but the UUNP clothes in my bag don't always fit "my girls" (BOO) -and- my girls don't have animated pussies (BOO-HISS-BARF-GROWL-CRY-CRY-CRY).

And yes, I checked all 3 Bijin mods when I installed this mod, but it simply didn't work- they have unresponsive, static pussies. I'm pretty sure that's a crime against humanity.

@HeroedeLeyenda: Any ideas why my none of my NPC ladies have animated pussies?

This is correct, however after refitting clothes to fit the body your PC will use they will not fit and will reshape those Bijin bodies. Ysolda for example is UNP Petite, which is a lot smaller than what you end up as, but she's wearing the same clothing as fitted to you so while she's wearing the clothing she'll have just as big tits as you or as Lydia, it's only when you take off their clothing that you can see a difference. Multiple bodies really don't work in this regard unless you also give them custom outfits fitted to their bodies.

This is a UUNP Special body. And you probably don't want to build the body itself (just outfits) unless you plan on double-checking all of your XML attachments for HDT.

UUNP Special, preset -Zeroed Sliders-. Batch build outfits (make sure UUNP bodies are not in the build list). Use racemenu morphs to customize in-game.

If so every NPC in the game ends up with the same body, no difference between sliders?

I'm using Bijin NPCs (also Bijin Wives and Bijin Warmaidens). The Bijin mods randomly assign different bodies to female NPCs, which means that no, every NPC in the game does NOT necessarily use the same body I'm using. This is a double-edged sword- on the one hand, I don't meet myself around every corner (YAY) but the UUNP clothes in my bag don't always fit "my girls" (BOO) -and- my girls don't have animated pussies (BOO-HISS-BARF-GROWL-CRY-CRY-CRY).

And yes, I checked all 3 Bijin mods when I installed this mod, but it simply didn't work- they have unresponsive, static pussies. I'm pretty sure that's a crime against humanity.

This is correct, however after refitting clothes to fit the body your PC will use they will not fit and will reshape those Bijin bodies. Ysolda for example is UNP Petite, which is a lot smaller than what you end up as, but she's wearing the same clothing as fitted to you so while she's wearing the clothing she'll have just as big tits as you or as Lydia, it's only when you take off their clothing that you can see a difference. Multiple bodies really don't work in this regard unless you also give them custom outfits fitted to their bodies.

You know, you're right, of course, and that may be why the main feature of this mod doesn't get applied to my Bijin ladies- they have the wrong body for it. I guess what I need to do is uninstall Bijin  :-/  which will revert Lydia and the one in Riften (and several others- *sob* ) back to walking like gorillas or Sumo wrestlers.

And since part of installing this mod involved checkboxes so it would install (something) for the 3 Bijin mods (even though it didn't work) I guess I'll have to uninstall this mod before I uninstall the 3 Bijin mods, then reinstall this one.

That's the point though. It's as simple as using BS2 to create new uunp special body, hands and feet meshes. (this can be uunp 7b if that's what you like)

Then you just attach the hdtdefault and hdtfingers xmls respectively. (the vagina xml comes ready made on the uunp special body meshes)

Once you've done this you have a game with fully working cock-vagina collision, cock-breast collision, cock-belly collision, finger-pussy collision, hand-breast collision and all the normal hdt jiggle and bounce you'd normally get. It REALLY isn't much of a time/effort investment at all and it IS certainly visible in most of the sexlab animations, especially the vagina collision. Once you have it, watching a cock clip through a static vagina just doesn't cut it anymore afterwards...

You should really reconsider, especially since you seem to be abandoning it under a misconception. UUNP special is an umbrella term that pretty much covers all body types, including your current sevenbase.

If you want you pc to have the UUNP body shape and no other npcs to have it than check out two of these mods

BodyChange - A Multi-Bodyshape System http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37546/?

or

Bodytypes of Skyrim http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40280/?

I hope this helps

Sorry you misunderstand. I mostly play male characters, and I want it for the NPCs, and I want the NPCs to actually be different from each other.

You can build a different UUNP body type in BS2. (I have)

You just copy paste over the nifs in the all-in-one (assuming you're using MO) and make sure you add the xml's to the nifs like Hero did.

Make sure you create the new body nifs AND new hands and feet meshes using the uunp special designation. Ugly seams and crapiness will ensue if you don't.

It's actually extremely simple to do once you see it done.

I agree that the zeroed sliders body is kind of lame, having everyone with the same size body looked kinda shit.

Thanks for the help but really while this is a very nice mod and has been setup great in the installer and such, I'm unwilling to devote this much effort as of now to something not even visible in well over half the sexlab animations. I'm good with static pussy and 7B HDT body then, I have a lot more outfits for that anyway.

If installed correctly this mod applies the updates to each and all of the individual bijin bodies. (Meshes AND Textures)

Are you using MO?

You know, you're right, of course, and that may be why the main feature of this mod doesn't get applied to my Bijin ladies- they have the wrong body for it. I guess what I need to do is uninstall Bijin  :-/  which will revert Lydia and the one in Riften (and several others- *sob* ) back to walking like gorillas or Sumo wrestlers.

And since part of installing this mod involved checkboxes so it would install (something) for the 3 Bijin mods (even though it didn't work) I guess I'll have to uninstall this mod before I uninstall the 3 Bijin mods, then reinstall this one.

Actually no it's not Bijin doing the walk, and you can change how they walk in TES5Edit anyway by just unchecking "use opposite gender animations". I suggest this mod though; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?With that every woman in the game will be walking differently.

For bijin, I suggest you keep them and do this instead; go to Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/ and copy "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" then go to Actors/Character and you will see the names of every Bijin girl except for Bijin NPCs which uses a different system. Paste those two files into every folder and overwrite. For Bijin NPCs you need to go into each folder and DELETE those two meshes if they are there, then put the two you copied into Bijin NPCs folder instead, that applies it to all Bijin NPCs. Do the same for Serana, Valerica and Toccata as Elisif if you have them. Now all of them will have the same body you have. Note that there is a chance you will see neckseams with this because the body do not have a weight slider, if it had a normal UNPB style weight slider you would not see a gap, if you use Bodyslide program on UUNP Special body to give it a working weight slider that will fix it, but you will then copy those two files into every folder to make sure the Bijin get the same bodies you use.

That's the point though. It's as simple as using BS2 to create new uunp special body, hands and feet meshes. (this can be uunp 7b if that's what you like)

Then you just attach the hdtdefault and hdtfingers xmls respectively. (the vagina xml comes ready made on the uunp special body meshes)

Once you've done this you have a game with fully working cock-vagina collision, cock-breast collision, cock-belly collision, finger-pussy collision, hand-breast collision and all the normal hdt jiggle and bounce you'd normally get. It REALLY isn't much of a time/effort investment at all and it IS certainly visible in most of the sexlab animations, especially the vagina collision. Once you have it, watching a cock clip through a static vagina just doesn't cut it anymore afterwards...

You should really reconsider, especially since you seem to be abandoning it under a misconception. UUNP special is an umbrella term that pretty much covers all body types, including your current sevenbase.

I'm abandoning it under the misconception that I don't want to look up guides for how to make sure the vagina work, the hand meshes get changed, "attaching xml files" however I do that, then putting the body in each folder, in the process losing things like piercings weighted for the 7b HDT body unless I can find them for UUNP also weighted for HDT, and also loose the individual muscle maps I have on all bijin girls (Sporty Sexy Map for Lydia, Diesel Hardcore Abs for Uthgerd, Battle Hardened for Njada, etc) to instead have the vagina mesh, unless I wantt to text blend with the bijin skin + muscle map + vagina for each individual girl. Not to mention add exponentially much more processor strain to cities now that hands, heads and other things are HDT objects in what is currently a rock-solid game with 254 active mods with about five times as many NPCs as in vanilla Skyrim.

Of course if you can give me links to very simple instructions on how to do this instead of just stating how easy it is I might reconsider.

Actually no it's not Bijin doing the walk, and you can change how they walk in TES5Edit anyway by just unchecking "use opposite gender animations". I suggest this mod though; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54521/?With that every woman in the game will be walking differently.

For bijin, I suggest you keep them and do this instead; go to Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/ and copy "femalebody_0.nif" and "femalebody_1.nif" then go to Actors/Character and you will see the names of every Bijin girl except for Bijin NPCs which uses a different system. Paste those two files into every folder and overwrite. For Bijin NPCs you need to go into each folder and DELETE those two meshes if they are there, then put the two you copied into Bijin NPCs folder instead, that applies it to all Bijin NPCs. Do the same for Serana, Valerica and Toccata as Elisif if you have them. Now all of them will have the same body you have. Note that there is a chance you will see neckseams with this because the body do not have a weight slider, if it had a normal UNPB style weight slider you would not see a gap, if you use Bodyslide program on UUNP Special body to give it a working weight slider that will fix it, but you will then copy those two files into every folder to make sure the Bijin get the same bodies you use.

I'm abandoning it under the misconception that I don't want to look up guides for how to make sure the vagina work, the hand meshes get changed, "attaching xml files" however I do that, then putting the body in each folder, in the process losing things like piercings weighted for the 7b HDT body unless I can find them for UUNP also weighted for HDT, and also loose the individual muscle maps I have on all bijin girls (Sporty Sexy Map for Lydia, Diesel Hardcore Abs for Uthgerd, Battle Hardened for Njada, etc) to instead have the vagina mesh, unless I wantt to text blend with the bijin skin + muscle map + vagina for each individual girl. Not to mention add exponentially much more processor strain to cities now that hands, heads and other things are HDT objects in what is currently a rock-solid game with 254 active mods with about five times as many NPCs as in vanilla Skyrim.

Of course if you can give me links to very simple instructions on how to do this instead of just stating how easy it is I might reconsider.

I created different bodies with Unified UNP Special and the 39 presets included on Bodyslide and I put randomly on every single Bijin girl for the 2.0 version. All the bodies should work fine with animated vagina, I tested on my game and were working like a charm. Every girl has her own body different from character and different from -Zeroed Sliders- one. If not work properly on your games, maybe you have installed anything that overwrites something on NPC.

This is the list of bodies for each NPC on my mod:

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

GCE NPCs Replacer (Dream Girl)

GCE NPCs Replacer DG (Seraphim)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

...and ALL OF THEM HAVE XML ATTACHED TO ALL PARTS OF THE BODY LIKE PLAYER CHARACTER.

In addition to this, all textures from Bijin girls are the original blended with colored vagina manually done by me.

Oh well it's your loss not mine. I don't care enough to press the matter.

I created different bodies with Unified UNP Special and the 39 presets included on Bodyslide and I put randomly on every single Bijin girl for the 2.0 version. All the bodies should work fine with animated vagina, I tested on my game and were working like a charm. Every girl has her own body different from character and different from -Zeroed Sliders- one. If not work properly on your games, maybe you have installed anything that overwrites something on NPC.

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

...and ALL OF THEM HAVE XML ATTACHED TO ALL PARTS OF THE BODY LIKE PLAYER CHARACTER.

In addition to this, all textures from Bijin girls are the original blended with colored vagina manually done by me.

I learn something new everyday from this man.  AMAZING!!!!!!! <3

I think I will try that when I get the chance, and I'm saying this as a noob, I love learning how to do stuff like this. :)

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

Yeah, ookay apparently you got offended. Sorry about that. Right let me explain the issue then.

The clothes you download from UUNP gear pack get put on everyone, both normal NPCs and Bijin. These clothes do not automatically fit the custom bodies on the Bijin girls (which do work with the bodies you have given them, yes), and will reshape the bodies while they are wearing it. If you have EEE tits on your character and clothes to fit that, so will UNP Pushup Ysolda, who will then bounce back to the body you have given her when you take her clothes off. This ruins Muh Immurshun. Either all the bijin girls need custom outfits fitted to those bodies, or they need to have the same body everyone else has.

Meanwhile the PC and ever non-Bijin girl has a single body that has no differnece between weight slider 0 and weight slider 1, so a Redguard and an Altmer will have the exact same body/build if they are not part of those NPC packs. It's far better to have a single body that on the weight sldier can vary between. Personally when I make a UUNP body (and I have in the past, I just found more outfits for SevenBase) I make weight 0 (the left set of sliders) have A cup tits and be generally slim, and weight 1(00) have something like EE tits and big ass and tighs to take advantage of the body, and genuinely see difference in every NPC automatically with a NPC replacer like Inhabitants of Skyrim.

However if the clothes are supposed to automatically fit the body you have given them, the body NPCs have (and the PC if a vanilla body), and that body is supposed to have a working weight slider, then yes I installed it wrong.

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

Thank you! Your hard work is good news for me- it means I can keep my Bijin ladies and move on to trying to fix the two specific things wrong with my installation of this mod:

1. My own vagina has perfect schlong & strapon collision but no finger collision. I have posted 2 screenshots here showing the lack of finger collision.

2. No NPCs (none, zero) have animated vaginas. They do have this mod's vagina texture, but it is static and never moves for schlong OR fingers.

Can you think of anything that would cause these two symptoms?

As info, I'm using SoS Full (latest) and all 3 Bijin mods. All of those were already installed before this mod. After installing this mod, I updated XPMSE 2.2 to 3.63 and installed Bazinga's "realistic" HDT file to try to tone down the bounce to physically-believable levels. However, I didn't have finger collision or animated NPC pussies before installing Bazinga's HDT and XPMSE 3.63, so that didn't change anything except the over-ambitious bouncing.

LOL! I installed FNIS Sexy Move a few weeks ago, mostly to stop Braith and other little girls from walking around like sluts like Victoria High Heels Animation makes them do.

"I'm the slut here, kids. I do the sexy walks, not you- it just looks ridiculous when you do it with no hips, ass or boobs to speak of. Walk right until you're 13 at least! You have to be *this tall* to ride the slut train." :cool:

But thanks anyway for the tip.

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

Thank you! Your hard work is good news for me- it means I can keep my Bijin ladies and move on to trying to fix the two specific things wrong with my installation of this mod:

1. My own vagina has perfect schlong & strapon collision but no finger collision. I have posted 2 screenshots here showing the lack of finger collision.

2. No NPCs (none, zero) have animated vaginas. They do have this mod's vagina texture, but it is static and never moves for schlong OR fingers.

Can you think of anything that would cause these two symptoms?

Have you tried to do for example NPC female + NPC male? To see if the vagina works? Cast target + target.

Fingers only work if your feet are naked. The NPC fingers on you only works if the feet of NPC are naked or hands naked in the case of the males.

Thy these 2 things, please.

LOL! I installed FNIS Sexy Move a few weeks ago, mostly to stop Braith and other little girls from walking around like sluts like Victoria High Heels Animation makes them do.

"I'm the slut here, kids. I do the sexy walks, not you- it just looks ridiculous when you do it with no hips, ass or boobs to speak of. Walk right until you're 13 at least! You have to be *this tall* to ride the slut train." :cool:

But thanks anyway for the tip.

In that case that will ignore any settings regarding gorilla walk. Only a woman that ends up with walk type 1 or 0 (whichever is the topmost) will walk like they would without the mod, otherwise it doesn't matter as long as their gender is female. Note that you can disable the topmost walk and this will never happen in that case.

Have you tried to do for example NPC female + NPC male? To see if the vagina works? Cast target + target.

Fingers only work if your feet are naked. The NPC fingers on you only works if the feet of NPC are naked or hands naked in the case of the males.

Well, I've always had "Males Strip From >> Hands, Feet" set in Sexlab's "Timers and Stripping" tab, and after installing this mod I reluctantly set "Females Strip From >> Feet." This was very difficult for me to bring myself to do  :s  since I enjoy sex more with my slutty fishnet hose and stiletto heels on the whole time- that's why I have Footjobs disabled in Sexlab- wouldn't want to hurt anyone. :D

However, I'll go back into these options later tonight and make sure they're all still checked, and I'll use Matchmaker to set a couple of NPCs onto each other... I'm thinking Olfina Gray-Mane needs summa dat Jon Battle-Born in her, right there on the rug in the Bannered Mare.  :angel: 

I'll let you know how it works out. Thank you.

Well, I've always had "Males Strip From >> Hands, Feet" set in Sexlab's "Timers and Stripping" tab, and after installing this mod I reluctantly set "Females Strip From >> Feet." This was very difficult for me to bring myself to do  :s  since I enjoy sex more with my slutty fishnet hose and stiletto heels on the whole time- that's why I have Footjobs disabled in Sexlab- wouldn't want to hurt anyone. :D

However, I'll go back into these options later tonight and make sure they're all still checked, and I'll use Matchmaker to set a couple of NPCs onto each other... I'm thinking Olfina Gray-Mane needs summa dat Jon Battle-Born in her, right there on the rug in the Bannered Mare.  :angel:

I'll let you know how it works out. Thank you.

As long as your own feet don't need to react to something, if you are using Sexlab 1.60+ then scroll down to the bottom "Strip editor" tab, then set your kinky heels and such to not be stripped during sex, it will ignore the setting.