Well, thank you very much. Part of my problem is that I have no idea what "the Bodyslide" that some armors have (or other modders have made for them) actually is or does. I installed Bodyslide2 (because HeroedeLeyenda told me to :wub: ) but I have no idea whether I'm supposed to somehow use an armor's "Bodyslide" addon in Bodyslide2 or what. So far, I've just installed the "Bodyslide" addons as instructed, letting it overwrite... but I still get wrist and ankle seams with most armors and clothing.

I'm a bit noob in this but here's what you do;

[Assuming Nexus Mod Manager or Manual install, Mod Organizer is more complicated]

Go to Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide and run Bodyslide.Exe in Administrator Mode.

Under Preset scroll down to the UUNP HDT body. Now adjust the body to what you want, play around wiht sliders but note that HDT will change how you actually look in-game. When you are done click Build. Then click "Batch Build" and select the outfits you want to change out of the UUNP outfits you have installed, click okay, this can take a while if you don't have a SSD harddrive. Exit when you are done, go ingame and your body and all UUNP outfits will have changed. Note that you're probably going to have to adjust sliders a bit more until you get something you actually like in game as physics can cause butts and tits to both get smaller/flatter and bigger depending on sliders.

Aww, thanks, but that's actually the exact reverse of what I want to do. I want to start small: I have some equippable CBBE nails that I wear ALL the time. Also, I never give them to an NPC so the issue of all of them having different bodies (thanks to Bijin) just isn't an issue. I want to convert those nails to UUNP Special, not convert the body to them.

At one time in the past week, I found a tutorial online that seemed to show exactly how to do this, complete with pictures of the various screens. Sadly, although I thought I had bookmarked it, I must have named it "Rutabaga Squash Recipe for Stoners" or something, because I damn sure cannot find it anywhere on my computer. :@

So I googled "Convert Skyrim clothes to different body" and came up with a bunch of stuff that uses Blender and NifSkope, but it's all dated at least 3-4 years ago and I'm almost certain that the one I had this week did not require me to figure out what the hell "NiTriShapeSuffixAmalgamatedThingymabob" means, is or does.

Also, as I read through the tutorial I found, in addition to being all about NiTri-WTF-evers, it wanted me to "chop and cut the body where the armor hides it." WHAT? Chop and cut the body to make nails fit? Then, it said I needed to "remove bone weights from the NIF"  :s  and... and... many other things that I simply cannot understand, and THEN I had to shut down NifSkope and import everything into Blender. "Everything?" All 210 esp-file mods? The tutorial doesn't identify what "Everything" means, which is very frustrating when all I want to deal with for my first project is POLISHED NAILS. No armors. No bone weights, whatever those are. Just freaking nails!

I do not want to switch to some nails that may (or may not) fit UUNP, because EVERY set of equippable nails I found in the past 6 years aren't enchantable, or don't have armor value (so I can fight in my fucking clothes and fuck in my fighting clothes- because they're the same clothes  :shy:  ) or they take up the ring slot, preventing me from wearing rings. Just NO!

These nails are called Kaw's Claws- there are maybe 25 different colored nails, and they all have armor value (light or heavy) and are temperable and enchantable. Also, they don't take up my ring slots. They are 250% of perfect for me. And yet, I have to choose between my nails, my pussy, my jewelry or just put up with gaping wrist seams. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@  Surely there's some way to make them fit this UUNP body without going back to college for a 6-year degree in NiTriYourAssShapes!

I know. I shouldn't post when I'm upset, frustrated and angry. Especially when it's 0340 hours and I've been up all day. So sue me.

From everything I can find, I have to be a #3%f^jj&IP rocket scientist to make my nails work on my new UUNP body without wrist seams. So, I take back everything I threatened to do earlier this week- start converting my UNPB-TBBP wardrobe to this UUNP Special body. I just don't think that's ever going to happen for me.

No, you need to have bare feet for the fingers.xml to work (as in nothing replacing the foot mesh), as Hero as just pointed out...

(The finger collision xml is tied directly to the naked foot mesh)

Aha! Well that explaisn why it didn't work properly for my PC then. Thank you.

Well, thank you very much. Part of my problem is that I have no idea what "the Bodyslide" that some armors have (or other modders have made for them) actually is or does. I installed Bodyslide2 (because HeroedeLeyenda told me to :wub: ) but I have no idea whether I'm supposed to somehow use an armor's "Bodyslide" addon in Bodyslide2 or what. So far, I've just installed the "Bodyslide" addons as instructed, letting it overwrite... but I still get wrist and ankle seams with most armors and clothing.

I'm a bit noob in this but here's what you do;

[Assuming Nexus Mod Manager or Manual install, Mod Organizer is more complicated]

Go to Data/CalienteTools/Bodyslide and run Bodyslide.Exe in Administrator Mode.

Under Preset scroll down to the UUNP HDT body. Now adjust the body to what you want, play around wiht sliders but note that HDT will change how you actually look in-game. When you are done click Build. Then click "Batch Build" and select the outfits you want to change out of the UUNP outfits you have installed, click okay, this can take a while if you don't have a SSD harddrive. Exit when you are done, go ingame and your body and all UUNP outfits will have changed. Note that you're probably going to have to adjust sliders a bit more until you get something you actually like in game as physics can cause butts and tits to both get smaller/flatter and bigger depending on sliders.

Aww, thanks, but that's actually the exact reverse of what I want to do. I want to start small: I have some equippable UNPB nails that I wear ALL the time. Also, I never give them to an NPC so the issue of all of them having different bodies (thanks to Bijin) just isn't an issue. I want to convert those nails to UUNP Special, not convert the body to them.

At one time in the past week, I found a tutorial online that seemed to show exactly how to do this, complete with pictures of the various screens. Sadly, although I thought I had bookmarked it, I must have named it "Rutabaga Squash Recipe for Stoners" or something, because I damn sure cannot find it anywhere on my computer. :@

So I googled "Convert Skyrim clothes to different body" and came up with a bunch of stuff that uses Blender and NifSkope, but it's all dated at least 3-4 years ago and I'm almost certain that the one I had this week did not require me to figure out what the hell "NiTriShapeSuffixAmalgamatedThingymabob" means, is or does.

Also, as I read through the tutorial I found, in addition to being all about NiTri-WTF-evers, it wanted me to "chop and cut the body where the armor hides it." WHAT? Chop and cut the body to make nails fit? Then, it said I needed to "remove bone weights from the NIF"  :s  and... and... many other things that I simply cannot understand, and THEN I had to shut down NifSkope and import everything into Blender. "Everything?" All 210 esp-file mods? The tutorial doesn't identify what "Everything" means, which is very frustrating when all I want to deal with for my first project is POLISHED NAILS. No armors. No bone weights, whatever those are. Just freaking nails!

I do not want to switch to some nails that may (or may not) fit UUNP, because EVERY set of equippable nails I found in the past 6 years aren't enchantable, or don't have armor value (so I can fight in my fucking clothes and fuck in my fighting clothes- because they're the same clothes  :shy:  ) or they take up the ring slot, preventing me from wearing rings. Just NO!

These nails are called Kaw's Claws- there are maybe 25 different colored nails, and they all have armor value (light or heavy) and are temperable and enchantable. Also, they don't take up my ring slots. They are 250% of perfect for me. And yet, I have to choose between my nails, my pussy, my jewelry or just put up with gaping wrist seams. :@ :@ :@ :@ :@  Surely there's some way to make them fit this UUNP body without going back to college for a 6-year degree in NiTriYourAssShapes!

I know. I shouldn't post when I'm upset, frustrated and angry. Especially when it's 0340 hours and I've been up all day. So sue me.

From everything I can find, I have to be a #3%f^jj&IP rocket scientist to make my nails work on my new UUNP body without wrist seams. So, I take back everything I threatened to do earlier this week- start converting my UNPB-TBBP wardrobe to this UUNP Special body. I just don't think that's ever going to happen for me.

Yeah that stuff is just too advanced for me, I failed at using those tools just to assign tattoos to a custom race type body back in the days before Overlays and had to get another modder to do it. The modder that helped me out does have a nail mod that I like a lot and that I had no issues usign with this mod's default body; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27668/?Note that these are pre-enchanted with magicka bonuses (20-50).

If you want to make these or the one you have work in first person (especially with custom races or race overhaul mods or vampires, which traditionally fail with these type of mods in first person) open TES5Edit on the race (make sure you are editing the lowest mod in your load order that modifies your race or whatever comes after will overwrite it, go to First Person, right click and add the equipment slot that the nails take up, for Mage Nails that's 56 IIRC, so if you enable slot 56 on that for first person the nails become visible. I usually enable almost everything, just don't enable helmets (long hair slot) if you wear helmets or you get a HUD overlay, or face piercings or they will float infront of you, or ears or you'll see the earrings on the periphery vision likewise hanging there. If your character is using Schlongs of Skyrim (Futa or Male) do not enable slot 52 visible in first person either; or your schlong will be hanging from your chin in first person. Skyrim Enhanced Camera is excellent to extend what parts of your body is visible in first person, like look down and see your great set of tits, helps great with immersion. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?Note that this is a SKSE plugin not a normal mod, and also note you need to edit it's ini file to let your character be visible when you use showracemenu console command or TFC.

@Vyxenne

Create new uunp special unpb bodies, hands, feet.

(Assuming you know how to attach the xml's to the nifs.If not, nevermind)

Copy those files to the folders in the all-in-one mod. Attach the xml's.

Now instead of everyone in the world (that doesn't have a unique body) having the zeroed sliders body, they will be UNPB. With all the bells and whistles.

According to Bazinga you can actually add the xml data to the nifs BS2 uses to create the different types.

That way EVERY new body, hands, feet you make using bodyslide will automatically have the xml data attached.

I haven't gotten around to doing this on mine (just remembered actually) so I'm not 100% on the exact folder location of the nifs. Shouldn't be too hard to locate though, especially if you're a MO user.

I won't be back home any time soon, so I won't have access to my own computer for a while now to verify.

@Vyxenne

UUNP special isn't a body 'size' like unp, unpb, 7b etc etc

It is simply a designation given to a body that is weight painted, bodyslide compatible and has a working vagina.

It comes in ALL of the unp variant sizes. (Not just the one Hero has provided)

You can KEEP all of your unpb stuff. You just need to create new uunp special body parts in the UNPB size.

(and then add the xml data)

I'm not at my own computer right now and this laptop doesn't have nifscope installed.

@Vyxenne

It is simply a designation given to a body that is weight painted, bodyslide compatible and has a working vagina.

You can KEEP all of your unpb stuff. You just need to create new uunp special body parts in the UNPB size.

I'm not at my own computer right now and this laptop doesn't have nifscope installed.

Yes and no, for 95 % of the gear absolutely. But the likes of body piercings like nipple and belly piercings will fail to work unless the new body has the same HDT weigths as your previous one, and of course your previous body had a belly node (TBBP), which the standard XP32 UNPB body do not have. These will need to be found in UUNP HDT version then refitted to UNPB. Some other gear like stockings independent of the cuirass/body outfit could also potentially have clipping issues, but should in theory be able to be solved.

Hi. I want to remove (or, better, greatly reduce) the hand-breast collision. Is interfering too much with the female cover animation (the breast got all unnaturally pushed up by when the arm is raised to the chest). Any advice?

Also I've noticed with this mod installed, the Skyrim pop-up alerting you of missing .esp as changed. Now it tells me exactly which .esp is missing. Very nice. What script is that?

I couldn't say with 100% certainty but I'm fairly sure that the presets within UUNP were made to be as close to as exactly the same as their 'regular' unp variant counterparts as possible.

This includes physical sizing. (So shouldn't clip if it didn't before)

And weighting. (so things should jiggle properly as they did before)

@Vyxenne

Yes and no, for 95 % of the gear absolutely. But the likes of body piercings like nipple and belly piercings will fail to work unless the new body has the same HDT weigths as your previous one, and of course your previous body had a belly node (TBBP), which the standard XP32 UNPB body do not have. These will need to be found in UUNP HDT version then refitted to UNPB. Some other gear like stockings independent of the cuirass/body outfit could also potentially have clipping issues, but should in theory be able to be solved.

I couldn't say with 100% certainty but I'm fairly sure that the presets within UUNP were made to be as close to as exactly the same as their 'regular' unp variant counterparts as possible.

This includes physical sizing. (So shouldn't clip if it didn't before)

And weighting. (so things should jiggle properly as they did before)

@Vyxenne

Sorry that is wrong because I have tried to resize those bodies and the tits bounce one way and the nipple piercings bounce another (the piercings need to have the exact same hdt settings as what they are attached to). Not to mention if the original UNPB mod didn't have a belly mesh, you now have a belly that moves and clips out and swallows up your navel piercing, which is static.

The changed meshes in bodyslide only approprite the shapes of those bodies, it doesn't actually gain it's other properties such as HDT rigging or lack of bones.

I never considered a belly piercing, yes a static belly piercing would clip, obviously.

Not sure why you have issues with nipple piercings though, work exactly the same for me.

To be clear though. The hdt 'settings' are in the hdtdefaultbbp xml. The actual body nifs are merely weight panted.

Which is why I said the older and new are pretty much the same...

HeroedeLeyenda:

Have you had a chance to see why gce replacers isn't working with your mod, I still have no animation for any gce replacers. I've waited researched, I'm probably a dumb ass and have it in the wrong spot who knows. If it works for you could you please tell me your load order if not, could you please help me figure this out.... It's been over a month lol. Thanks

Everything seems to have installed fine except I have this weird thing going on. When far away from female characters their skin texture is completely black, but as you get closer it goes back to normal.

PzKOIau.jpg

fesfbfh.jpg

Sorry if this is something that has been asked on the previous site.

This is GPU problem, game goes out of VRAM, try to change textures to 2K.

Sorry to bring this backup but I had this issue happen to me, while it is more than likely a GPU problem  ... it can also happen because of Shaders.  For example, I had stockings on ( and it had a clear warning that under certain lighting things can get wanky ) and was forced to wear shock boots, the Shader of the Electricity triggered this issue.

TL : DR;  it is more than likely a GPU Issue, but can be caused with conflicting light ENBS and shaders.  Then Again... I might not know what I am talking about ^.^ . Love this Mod btw. I had trouble getting HDT to work ... this all in one made it a snap lol.  Marry XMAS everyone!

Edit: nvm... You need sliders for the item as well ( deleted segment ) ignore meh

I have ready a Demo/Pre-Release of the new version that will come soon. A small preview with a few options to taste, this is my Santa's Gift to you all. I'll upload as soon I ended the fomod, the last and complicated part for me :lol:

I'll upload it into my blog and will be available only during 24h since the upload. I will tell you when ready. Merry Christmas to all!

Overwrite by Insatlling or clean save!?

If you are going to use CBBE, uninstall first 2.0, if you are using now UUNP and want to use UUNP from 2.9 = 2.0, you can overwrite to use Chaurus collision or don't install and wait for complete release. On 3.0 will be more and better changes for UUNP, now is 1:1 with 2.0. The new addition is CBBE.

Haven't installed this yet since I am a CBBE user. I will once 3.0 comes out.

Question. The CBBE preset that comes with your mod...is it the same as the Preset: "CBBE" in BodySlider?

Or what preset is it?

CBBE Classic? 

CBBE Slim?

CBBE Slim Classic?

Or maybe it's none of these and it's just a custom version you made yourself?

I ask because if it is the "CBBE" Preset then I won't have to re-do the in-game sliders on my character.

My character was created via in-game sliders (RaceMenu Morphs). But it uses the CBBE Body HDT as the Body, with "CBBE" as Preset (default presets)

Haven't installed this yet since I am a CBBE user. I will once 3.0 comes out.

Question. The CBBE preset that comes with your mod...is it the same as the Preset: "CBBE" in BodySlider?

Or what preset is it?

CBBE Classic? 

CBBE Slim?

CBBE Slim Classic?

Or maybe it's none of these and it's just a custom version you made yourself?

I ask because if it is the "CBBE" Preset then I won't have to re-do the in-game sliders on my character.

My character was created via in-game sliders (RaceMenu Morphs). But it uses the CBBE Body HDT as the Body, with "CBBE" as Preset (default presets)

You can choose between classic slim and curvy bodies with the addition of the HDT Vagina. Both bodies are created with the presets included on Bodyslide.

Have a nice day!

Aww, thanks, but that's actually the exact reverse of what I want to do. I want to start small: I have some equippable UNPB nails that I wear ALL the time. Also, I never give them to an NPC so the issue of all of them having different bodies (thanks to Bijin) just isn't an issue. I want to convert those nails to UUNP Special, not convert the body to them.

Yeah that stuff is just too advanced for me, I failed at using those tools just to assign tattoos to a custom race type body back in the days before Overlays and had to get another modder to do it. The modder that helped me out does have a nail mod that I like a lot and that I had no issues usign with this mod's default body; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27668/?Note that these are pre-enchanted with magicka bonuses (20-50).

If you want to make these or the one you have work in first person (especially with custom races or race overhaul mods or vampires, which traditionally fail with these type of mods in first person) open TES5Edit on the race (make sure you are editing the lowest mod in your load order that modifies your race or whatever comes after will overwrite it, go to First Person, right click and add the equipment slot that the nails take up, for Mage Nails that's 56 IIRC, so if you enable slot 56 on that for first person the nails become visible. I usually enable almost everything, just don't enable helmets (long hair slot) if you wear helmets or you get a HUD overlay, or face piercings or they will float infront of you, or ears or you'll see the earrings on the periphery vision likewise hanging there. If your character is using Schlongs of Skyrim (Futa or Male) do not enable slot 52 visible in first person either; or your schlong will be hanging from your chin in first person. Skyrim Enhanced Camera is excellent to extend what parts of your body is visible in first person, like look down and see your great set of tits, helps great with immersion. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57859/?Note that this is a SKSE plugin not a normal mod, and also note you need to edit it's ini file to let your character be visible when you use showracemenu console command or TFC.

Thanks for the tip on different nails, but no pink, no purple  :s  . also, the "pre-enchanted" "feature" makes it so that I can't use them. I use a crafting-enchancement mod that gives me a Golden Ring of Crafting, which increases my tempering, enchanting and alchemy skills by 10,000. There are also different enhancement-strength rings with this mod, like 10x, 100x, 1,000x, etc. Using that 10,000x ring, I can uber-enchant and uber-temper any piece of armor. I can't remember whether my Kaw's Claws originally had any Armor value, or were originally classed as Light Armor, but if not I fixed that using the Creation Kit. I'm actually pretty handy with the CK, and have published "mods of mods" of my own for FNV, and assembled a mashup of MonaBabii's Witcher 2 Ves Prostitute outfits (including adding some Armor value and Light Armor class) here on LL. It's just when it comes to graphics and/or HDT that my eyes fog over, my brain begins to hurt, my head explodes and I do not even have enough knowledge to understand the freaking instructions, much less do anything with them.

I super-enchant my nails with Fortify One Handed and Fortify Unarmed. I also temper them to well beyond Legendary, such that my nails alone give me an armor rating in the thousands and a one-hit-kill ability with any one-handed weapon or unarmed. I have to take my nails off when forced to brawl, like in the prelude to "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" where I have to brawl with the thug that Nepo the Nose sends to discourage me. I learned this after killing him outright several times and having to reload a save to restart the quest. The bottom line is that as long as I am wearing these nails, I can fight anything, anywhere, with or without weapons. This allows me to wear what-the-hell-ever I want to wear at any time, including bare-ass naked, without worrying about being insta-killed by ambushing baddies or randy dragons. Because Overlay nails can't have any stats, they won't work for me either. So using "pre-enchanted" nails or overlays is not an option for me, but thanks.

As far as what I can see in first person, I see my nails (and everything else) just fine in all third- and first-person views. I have tried Enhanced Camera and found it to be completely unsatisfactory for use with SexLab animations involving Doggy-Style sex. <Woof! Arf!> I use Immersive First Person View instead and it works perfectly for me, including aiming with my bow and crossbow. I posted a mini-review of EC vs. IFPV here on LL, entitled First-Person Views During Sex. There is a video (warning: explicit song lyrics) showing what I can see using IFPV as well as several screenshots showing the HUGE difference in FP views during doggy-style sex.

So thank you for your help. I know there is a more-or-less simple way for me to fix my beloved Kaw's Claws to work with this body without wrist gaps- I made a now-missing bookmark to it a few days ago- and I'm sure I'll stumble across it again.

EDIT to add:

I just got a clue what I need to do to drag my Kaw's Claws onto my UUNP-Special body without wrist seams- it's Outfit Studio! YAY!

So I read the first "convert anything to anything" Outfit Studio tutorials. The first step is to open Outfit Studio. I can do that!

... or not.

There is no executable (or shortcut, or startmenu entry) anywhere on my computer for "Outfit Studio." Despite having downloaded and installed Caliente's "Bodyslide2 and Outfit Studio," there is no Outfit Studio installed.

Here is an overview of everything the latest "Bodyslide2 And Outfit Studio" installed, together with some 2-year-old files from a previous installation that probably should have been deleted, but weren't:

post-378788-0-29856300-1451033764_thumb.jpg

Notice that there is NO HINT of an "Outfit Studio" executable.

I simply don't understand how people can write so-called "tutorials" and begin with an impossible step, or at least provide a clue as to HOW THE FUCK to open Outfit Studio since the installation does not result in an executable named Outfit Studio. It's truly mind-boggling to me.

It's like that famous joke-tutorial "How to get rich in 3 simple steps! Step One: get a million dollars. Step 2: ..." Except that I'm certain whoever wrote this tutorial, and certainly Caliente herself, really meant for people to be able to use it. But why, then, would they not give some clue how to open it since the installation process didn't create an executable for it?

Thank you! Your hard work is good news for me- it means I can keep my Bijin ladies and move on to trying to fix the two specific things wrong with my installation of this mod:

1. My own vagina has perfect schlong & strapon collision but no finger collision. I have posted 2 screenshots here showing the lack of finger collision.

2. No NPCs (none, zero) have animated vaginas. They do have this mod's vagina texture, but it is static and never moves for schlong OR fingers.

Can you think of anything that would cause these two symptoms?

Have you tried to do for example NPC female + NPC male? To see if the vagina works? Cast target + target.

Fingers only work if your feet are naked. The NPC fingers on you only works if the feet of NPC are naked or hands naked in the case of the males.

Thy these 2 things, please.

Oh, Heroe, you are so, so right.  :heart:

Here's what I did to fix it:

I revisited SexLab's "Timers and Stripping" tab, where I discovered that, although I had correctly checked "Females Strip From: Feet" and "Males Strip From: Hands, Feet" per your previous instructions on this subject, I had NEGLECTED to do the same thing under the "Foreplay" section of that same tab! So, an animation would start with foreplay, with both NPCs still wearing hand and foot attire, and I got no animations. At that point, with tears in my eyes, I would end the animations using SexLab's hotkey, so I never got past the Foreplay stage and into the main event, where I probably would've gotten animations and collisions when the boots and gloves came off.

Once I corrected my oversight in the Foreplay section, I made Jon Battle-Born and Olfina Gray-Mane irresistibly attractive to each other and got full animation with finger & schlong collisions! Then, with an arousal level in the thousands from watching all of this, I ran home to Lydia, who is one of the Bijin sluts  :heart:  in my game, and confirmed (several times ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤ ) that she animated and collided with fingers and strapons.

I then proceeded to use Matchmaker to make myself Irresistibly Attractive ... to myself! :D What I saw next was a wonderful thing!

post-378788-0-83981600-1451029623_thumb.jpg

Well, the gap-seam in my wrist isn't beautiful  :s , but I'll finger that out too, eventually.

So thank you for making me find the settings that I had foolishly overlooked that were preventing your genius mod from working. Now, I have to go find a Ningheim male to see if he has a schlong now that I upgraded XPMSE or still a hole where a schlong should be.

Testing sex mods is a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it, and I'm just the kind of unselfish slut to do it for (and with) everyone. :P

♪♫ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♀ ❤ ♫♪

She is perfect! All collisions work perfectly. Bazinga's xml is perfect( just the right amount of bounce). Love the textures and wet. Thank you very much!

Totally agree- this mod works perfectly when you remember to set the Sexlab Normal and Foreplay  :blush: stripping to strip feet (females) and hands (males), and Bazinga's "Realistic" xml file is the perfect amount of bounce!

Thanks for the tip on different nails, but no pink, no purple  :s  . also, the "pre-enchanted" "feature" makes it so that I can't use them. I use a crafting-enchancement mod that gives me a Golden Ring of Crafting, which increases my tempering, enchanting and alchemy skills by 10,000. There are also different enhancement-strength rings with this mod, like 10x, 100x, 1,000x, etc. Using that 10,000x ring, I can uber-enchant and uber-temper any piece of armor. I can't remember whether my Kaw's Claws originally had any Armor value, or were originally classed as Light Armor, but if not I fixed that using the Creation Kit. I'm actually pretty handy with the CK, and have published "mods of mods" of my own for FNV, and assembled a mashup of MonaBabii's Witcher 2 Ves Prostitute outfits (including adding some Armor value and Light Armor class) here on LL. It's just when it comes to graphics and/or HDT that my eyes fog over, my brain begins to hurt, my head explodes and I do not even have enough knowledge to understand the freaking instructions, much less do anything with them.

I super-enchant my nails with Fortify One Handed and Fortify Unarmed. I also temper them to well beyond Legendary, such that my nails alone give me an armor rating in the thousands and a one-hit-kill ability with any one-handed weapon or unarmed. I have to take my nails off when forced to brawl, like in the prelude to "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" where I have to brawl with the thug that Nepo the Nose sends to discourage me. I learned this after killing him outright several times and having to reload a save to restart the quest. The bottom line is that as long as I am wearing these nails, I can fight anything, anywhere, with or without weapons. This allows me to wear what-the-hell-ever I want to wear at any time, including bare-ass naked, without worrying about being insta-killed by ambushing baddies or randy dragons. Because Overlay nails can't have any stats, they won't work for me either. So using "pre-enchanted" nails or overlays is not an option for me, but thanks.

As far as what I can see in first person, I see my nails (and everything else) just fine in all third- and first-person views. I have tried Enhanced Camera and found it to be completely unsatisfactory for use with SexLab animations involving Doggy-Style sex. <Woof! Arf!> I use Immersive First Person View instead and it works perfectly for me, including aiming with my bow and crossbow. I posted a mini-review of EC vs. IFPV here on LL, entitled First-Person Views During Sex. There is a video (warning: explicit song lyrics) showing what I can see using IFPV as well as several screenshots showing the HUGE difference in FP views during doggy-style sex.

So thank you for your help. I know there is a more-or-less simple way for me to fix my beloved Kaw's Claws to work with this body without wrist gaps- I made a now-missing bookmark to it a few days ago- and I'm sure I'll stumble across it again.

EDIT to add:

I just got a clue what I need to do to drag my Kaw's Claws onto my UUNP-Special body without wrist seams- it's Outfit Studio! YAY!

So I read the first "convert anything to anything" Outfit Studio tutorials. The first step is to open Outfit Studio. I can do that!

... or not.

There is no executable (or shortcut, or startmenu entry) anywhere on my computer for "Outfit Studio." Despite having downloaded and installed Caliente's "Bodyslide2 and Outfit Studio," there is no Outfit Studio installed.

Here is an overview of everything the latest "Bodyslide2 And Outfit Studio" installed, together with some 2-year-old files from a previous installation that probably should have been deleted, but weren't:

attachicon.gifBodyslide2InstallationFolders.jpg

Notice that there is NO HINT of an "Outfit Studio" executable.

I simply don't understand how people can write so-called "tutorials" and begin with an impossible step, or at least provide a clue as to HOW THE FUCK to open Outfit Studio since the installation does not result in an executable named Outfit Studio. It's truly mind-boggling to me.

It's like that famous joke-tutorial "How to get rich in 3 simple steps! Step One: get a million dollars. Step 2: ..." Except that I'm certain whoever wrote this tutorial, and certainly Caliente herself, really meant for people to be able to use it. But why, then, would they not give some clue how to open it since the installation process didn't create an executable for it?

Outfit Studio is in Bodyslide, there's a button to open it when you have bodyslide open, hence it's "bodyslide and outfitstudio".

Regarding IMmersive First Person, I got seasick during horseback riding with that, and it plain didn't work a lot of times and resulted in very ugly views, I had big issues aiming bows and such. I play with very high difficulty mods (example dragon priests that can kill you with a single spell on level 50 easily) so not being able to react properly just doesn't work for me. Plus from what I could tell it was too big of a system drain compared to Enhanced Camera, which only drains a little bit of system to manage HDT on the part of your body that is visible.

Regarding enchantments, it's very easy to remove enchantments from pre-enchanted gear in TES5edit. As mage nails however those don't have armor to it, which would interfere with Mage Armro perk, changing for example SPERG's unarmored mage rating from about 900 permanently when naked to 150 when affected by Ebonyskin (around 750 result in "capped" armor rating while 85 % does the same for any type of resistance, anything above that is wasted unless you are using a combat overhaul, so really that ring only let you get there faster). However armor and tempering can be added, there's ntohing stopping you from adding 20.000 armor and 500 % magic resistance and a million health, stamina and magicka to nipple piercings for example in TES5Edit, or go the other way and make Daedric Armor clothing so you can wear it as a mage.

So thank you for making me find the settings that I had foolishly overlooked that were preventing your genius mod from working. Now, I have to go find a Ningheim male to see if he has a schlong now that I upgraded XPMSE or still a hole where a schlong should be.

The Ningheim has a hole where the schlong should be because the race is set up for normal schlong, not HDT schlong. Also their hands will not react with your body with this mod, you need to give them the same body everyone else is using, as Ningheim normally use custom head (their heads are a little smaller than normal, which is why they need custom eyes and brows installed) and hand meshes and body meshes that are quite different from the rest of Skyrim (won't fit most nails and many gloves unless those nails change the mesh of the hand for example), which also means they didn't become HDT objects with the installation of this mod, you have to do that manually, which is why I some 5 pages back in this thread asked for custom races (specifically mentioning Ningheim) to be included in it.