Well, I have news!

Next release is near and have a lot of changes and new stuff, maybe even name change for the mod.

A few changes/adds to whet mouth:

1. HOPEFULLY ONLY SEXLAB FRAMEWORK WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE INSTALLATION
  2. Removed a lot of unnecessary files and fixed some problems with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file on 1st person hands meshes
  3. Adorable face for Fair Skin Complexion as optional
  4. Tons of new textures for bodies (including the one on my gifs)
  5. Beast races texture blended with colored vagina
  6. Temptress Race replacer with HDT vagina
  7. Hopefully Ningheim race too
  8. CBBE HDT Vagina (Clams of Skyrim from Scivirus)
  9. CBBE textures with vagina blended like UUNP ones
  10. All NPC replacers with CBBE body
  11. Temptress and Ningheim with CBBE body
  12. Hopefully some of my characters as Followers
  13. Changes on NPC replacers, now you will be able to install all replacers at same time.
  14. Three type of bouncing for Bazinga physics.
  15. I have to talk with KS Hairdos HDT and some clothes creators to include them too on my mod

And maybe anything more, I have a lot of work to do.

Hope you like these changes!

I've created a blog where I will be posting all news about the mod and I've added a donation button if anyone want to help to make me more happy working on this, voluntary of course. The mod is and always will be FREE.

Well, this is my BLOG, created today, it's a little poor yet.

I'm not at all sure that my problem is with your mod, but I'm hoping that with your experience you can help me out.

I updated all my mods, including Racemenu 3.4.5, Bodyslide 2.8d, FNIS 6.2, Remodeled Armor for UUNP Bodyslide HDT 1.11, XPMSE 3.61, and your mod All in One UUNP HDT 2.0.

While using Racemenu to build my character at the start of a new game, I noticed that my PC had a gap between her neck and body unless I set the Racemenu weight slider to 1.  So I did that, and got a nice looking character.

After I started the game, however, I noticed that some, but not all, of the female NPCs also had the same gap between neck and body.

Any ideas anyone has as to how I can fix these NPCs would be appreciated.

About color mismatches and gaps, post screenshots to see.

Thank you for helping with the wrist & ankle seams and body deformation I'm having with the UUNP body. As you requested, here are some screenshots showing the problems:

Wrist seams (as a reminder, they are gaps and a slight size difference between the hand mesh and the arm mesh, not the usual color mismatch as seen in most wrist seams):

Ankle seams- same thing, gaps and a slight size difference between the foot mesh and the leg mesh:

The above shot also illustrates the issue with the breasts- look at the top line of the breast; instead of it being a smooth, more or less straight line from the throat-level area to the nipple, the line comes down the front of the chest as though she had no breasts at all, then suddenly juts outward to form the top of the breast. This results in a long, skinny breast profile instead of the typical, nice, full-looking breasts that are the hallmark of UNP bodies.

Here is a side view of my breast profile using my old UNPB-BBP body. Please note that the top surface starts at throat level and flows smoothly downward and outward in a more-or-less straight line to the nipple, resulting in a pleasing, feminine, young & healthy-looking full breast profile instead of a deflated, slender, much older-looking breast profile:

I have tried (only for about 3 hours so far, but still) to fix the breasts using the UUNP MORPHS sliders, but so far I'm not having much luck.

And finally, body deformation. The cattywampus boobs are obvious, but also please note how the thighs are misshapen, tapering abruptly to a very skinny and rubbery-looking knee area. It's not always as bad as this, depending on positions used during sex, but there is always much more deformation than I'm used to with my previous body. Also, this shot shows an even better example of my wrist gaps:

Again, thanks in advance for any information you have on how to fix these issues.

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

Thank you for identifying why I have seams- I had no idea my nails or heels would cause seams.

You said "if you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes...." Where would I get "bodyslide files from any of my clothes?"

Please, my whole problem since the first time I saw this mod, as detailed in my previous posts, has been being forced to adopt a new body, and then clothes not working! I know this is not your fault, and I love this mod. Are you saying there is some way for me to more or less easily, meaning in one evening or so, convert all of my UNPB-TBBP clothes and armor to UUNP and have them fit without causing seams, and have TBBP still working with them?

Alternatively, and even better for me since I can't seem to even make the UUNP body look as good as my previous almost-perfect UNPB-TBBP body, is there a tutorial somewhere on how I can attach and blend this realistic vagina to my previous UNPB-TBBP body and still have it work as beautifully as it does on this UUNP body, including all movements and collisions? I do not have the skills or knowledge necessary to do this, and my previous efforts to learn how have been blocked by instructions such as "attach the xmls to the fingers like HeroedeLeyenda did" with no explanation of which files are "the xmls" and which files are "the fingers." I asked this before, and you very kindly responded, and I responded back to you with the files you requested, but it died there- probably due to the site reversion.

As info, I have already looked at the Nexus link (you posted it earlier, in the old thread) of UUNP clothes, and also Googled "UUNP armor" and "UUNP clothes" and what I have found so far does not come close to replacing what I already have for UNPB-TBBP. The only two I found that actually replace items in my current wardrobe are the Emfy Cleric set and the Gwelda set. Particularly noteworthy are the nails, which you noticed in my screenshots (thank you for noticing! :D ) There is nothing like them for UUNP that I can find- the only nails I found are either overlays in Racemenu, which means every NPC female in Skyrim will always be wearing my nails, right down to the same color as I'm wearing... or they take up a ring slot, forcing me to choose between my jewelry or my nails. I always have some color of nails on, and some rings on, even when naked, and I generally do not take my stockings or heels off for sex- now with the UUNP body, I am forced to take my stockings off because they clip so badly (on my deformed UUNP legs) with this body.

I'm not sure if this will work but you don't lose anything trying.

Before to try this put all sliders on RaceMenu ingame to 0/Default. You have two options now:

• Easier is set all sliders on RaceMenu ingame to 0/Default and move UNPB slider to maximum right. You will have UUNP Body with UNPB shape, hopefully all clothes match with this setup.

• Hard is go to my mod file, open rar and drag the content of 00_Bodytypes\UNPB\ into your Skyrim installation path Data\meshes\actors\characters\character assets\ and replace meshes. You will have UUNP Body builded with UNPB preset, hopefully all clothes match with these meshes.

Good luck!

This is without do anything at top:

Another solution for your clothes is go to Bodyslide, select on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-. Activate Morphs checkbox and click Batch Build button. This converts all your clothes with Bodyslide shapes and sliders to your body.

If you changed anything from top: for first option with UNPB slider (do this as explained) and for replaced meshes (change -Zeroed Sliders- on Preset for UNPB and Batch Build)

The only outfits I have are the CT77 Remodeled Armor for UUNP HDT, and various devices from Devious Devices and Cursed Loot, all are UUNP, so I don't think it's a problem with having non-UUNP clothes (I don't have any nails or shoe mods).  But looking at your second suggestion makes me question where I have Bodyslide installed correctly (I'm using MO, by the way), since when I select Body/Outfit all are see is a list of the CT77 outfits and the UUNP devices - I don't see a selection for "Unified UNP Special".

Thanks very much for your help.

Edit: Also, I don't see any UNPB slider in Racemenu.  Do I have to install a UNPB or UUNP body other than the one from your mod?

The only outfits I have are the CT77 Remodeled Armor for UUNP HDT, and various devices from Devious Devices and Cursed Loot, all are UUNP, so I don't think it's a problem with having non-UUNP clothes (I don't have any nails or shoe mods).  But looking at your second suggestion makes me question where I have Bodyslide installed correctly (I'm using MO, by the way), since when I select Body/Outfit all are see is a list of the CT77 outfits and the UUNP devices - I don't see a selection for "Unified UNP Special".

Thanks very much for your help.

Edit: Also, I don't see any UNPB slider in Racemenu.  Do I have to install a UNPB or UUNP body other than the one from your mod?

Sorry, all I said before was for Vyxenne.

About your problem with neck gap, maybe you have overwrite meshes with any mod, put my mod at bottom of left panel in Mod Organizer, just up to Overwrite. Naked you have same problem?

Sorry I misunderstood who you were talking to.

I tried moving your mod to the bottom of the left MO pane, and it made no difference.  The problem is with female NPCs (but not the older ones), not my PC.  I'll have to try something like get one of them naked so that I can answer your question.

I tried and failed miserably at textblending a few more characters, so any chance you can complete the Bijin set? You left out a few characters; Seranaholic, Valerica and Toccatta as Elisif. For now I gave them Ysolda's skin but there's neck seams,

Also the multiple bodies on the Bijin is kinda not working for me. Kinda as in it is, but then when I add my bodyslide preset to the UUNP armors, they end up with something completely else. My UUNP preset is extremely variable with 0 meaning flat-chested and 100 meaning hentai, and so this means that if Bijin are using several different bodies their outfits will have to be shaped to their bodies instead. Are there any solutions to this, to make armor conform to the body of the NPC without giving them custom outfits shaped for their bodies? For now I'm editing their individual

Also I'm not clear entirely what part of the new body textures you have provided is the vag, if I wanted to apply say Sporty Sexy Map http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13377/?to some of them, could i do so without overwriting the vag or using textblend?

I remember seeing a mod....most likely this very one that added that effect but the install was almost scary....seemed like it would break my skyrim for sure!

but this...

complicated mod turned into a delightful little package almost needs a christmas present bow on top. :D

Awwwww...... :( 

After install with the lower textures there was still a massive fps drop.....

from 45-60 down to 10-20

and right off the bat the feet where glitched....going all stretchy as if an incorrect skeleton was installed...

i probably have too different mods installed effecting this one.

I remember seeing a mod....most likely this very one that added that effect but the install was almost scary....seemed like it would break my skyrim for sure!

but this...

complicated mod turned into a delightful little package almost needs a christmas present bow on top. :D

Awwwww...... :( 

After install with the lower textures there was still a massive fps drop.....

from 45-60 down to 10-20

and right off the bat the feet where glitched....going all stretchy as if an incorrect skeleton was installed...

i probably have too different mods installed effecting this one.

skeleton_female.hkx remains unaffected!

this mod will not overwrite any skeletons, it just adds that added for the male skeleton or for creatures.

you can also without problems using the 4k resolution, if you then use this mod :

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

sorry for my english here translated google  ;)

Guest Donegan

Hi guys and girls!

I'm using SoS full with racemenu sliders, it's working fine with female characters (body sliders, hdt colisions, sos racemenu plugin, etc.) but I can't customize the schlong and body of male caracters in racemenu. What should I do? Is this a skeleton problem or load order?

Load order:
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
PSUniversalBodyChanger.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
EFFCore.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
PubicMeshColorRE.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
_jiffy_DragonglassArmory.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SkyUI.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
immersive roads.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMimic.esp
RaceMenuOverlays.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
SSAssist.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
ElysiumEstate.esp
ElysiumEstate-HF.esp
Birdsofskyrim.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Dark Dungeons for Skyrim-Dawnguard-Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SkyMoMod.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
AuroraFollower.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
fallentreebridges.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
ChaosDragons.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
ShadowstarCastle.esp
Dynamic Dialogue Followers.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
xamnant.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
MusicMerge_NR.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Grass_On_Steroids_SFO-SHORT.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
FlyableDragons.esp
darkproject.esp
Thunderfury - Johnskyrim.esp
Godswords - Johnskyrim.esp
Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand - Johnskyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
ColdharbourDaedra.esp
summersetisles.esp
AetherSuite.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
Ashbringer - Johnskyrim.esp
Quel'Delar - Johnskyrim.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
BBP_Sexy Elves.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
SteelPlateBikini.esp
AradiaRogueArmor.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
msAMV - VampireRogueArmor.esp
Sexy One-Piece.esp
TsuntsunArmor7B.esp
HentaiNightmareArmor.esp
Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp
Ursine Armor Pack.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
NimFollower.esp
_Cecilia.esp
Sunsakuka Follower Pack.esp
tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp
shadowscaleset.esp
BandedIronBikini.esp
DragonBoneBikini.esp
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
FNISspells.esp
R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Dark Envoy.esp
Luxurious Seduction.esp
Enio Vampire Hunter.esp
Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
Revealing Ebony Nocturna.esp
Sabrina.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
ShadowCatArmor.esp
DemonHunterArmor.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
Sylvanas Windrunner Cuirass.esp
Forbidden Ebony Armor.esp
Astaroth Horns - All in one.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis UUNP - Equipable.esp
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
GomaPeroPose3.esp
GomaPeroPose2.esp
GomaPeroPose.esp
GPPoses4.esp
HBR_Argonian_Replacer.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
0SACT.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
realrain.esp
ImmersiveSpells.esp
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
EiriesOhmesRahtReplacer.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
Krastia.esp
BrynhildrFollower.esp
FollowerSha.esp
Elecp's Vampdress.esp
ElvenSisters.esp
MirielleFollower.esp
Tamaria.esp
Umbra.esp
Breast Size Scaling for NPCs.esp
Facelight.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
00FacialExpressions.esp
SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
SexLabTools.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
TrueBrows.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
RailLight.esp
_MelissaX.esp
rk_Followers.esp
Moniko.esp
AstridRenewal.esp
rtZuleikaFollower.esp
NecroAnims.esp
LoksEyes.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
SteelBikini.esp
Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Hikari.esp
Miosotis.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
YuiH's Screenshot Models - Freyane.esp
titkit.esp
XPMSE.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Hi guys and girls!

I'm using SoS full with racemenu sliders, it's working fine with female characters (body sliders, hdt colisions, sos racemenu plugin, etc.) but I can't customize the schlong and body of male caracters in racemenu. What should I do? Is this a skeleton problem or load order?

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

immersive roads.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMimic.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

SSAssist.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

SkyMoMod.esp

AuroraFollower.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

ChaosDragons.esp

Colorful_Magic.esp

ShadowstarCastle.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

xamnant.esp

MusicMerge_NR.esp

zzEstrus.esp

FlyableDragons.esp

darkproject.esp

ColdharbourDaedra.esp

summersetisles.esp

AetherSuite.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

BBP_Sexy Elves.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

SteelPlateBikini.esp

AradiaRogueArmor.esp

Sexy One-Piece.esp

TsuntsunArmor7B.esp

HentaiNightmareArmor.esp

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp

Ursine Armor Pack.esp

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

NimFollower.esp

_Cecilia.esp

tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp

shadowscaleset.esp

BandedIronBikini.esp

DragonBoneBikini.esp

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

FNISspells.esp

R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Dark Envoy.esp

Luxurious Seduction.esp

Enio Vampire Hunter.esp

Sabrina.esp

ShadowCatArmor.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

SOS_Ho.esp

FloppySOS.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

GomaPeroPose3.esp

GomaPeroPose2.esp

GomaPeroPose.esp

GPPoses4.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

0SACT.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

EmpyreanWarpaints.esp

realrain.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Krastia.esp

BrynhildrFollower.esp

FollowerSha.esp

Elecp's Vampdress.esp

ElvenSisters.esp

MirielleFollower.esp

Tamaria.esp

Umbra.esp

Facelight.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

00FacialExpressions.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TrueBrows.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

RailLight.esp

_MelissaX.esp

rk_Followers.esp

Moniko.esp

AstridRenewal.esp

rtZuleikaFollower.esp

NecroAnims.esp

LoksEyes.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

SteelBikini.esp

Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

Hikari.esp

Miosotis.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

titkit.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

To SOS I can not say anything that can have many reasons.

But I noticed something in their LoadOrder.

The arrangement of MNC should look like this.

post-282039-0-07987700-1450021474_thumb.png

Hi guys and girls!

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

immersive roads.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMimic.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

SSAssist.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

SkyMoMod.esp

AuroraFollower.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

ChaosDragons.esp

Colorful_Magic.esp

ShadowstarCastle.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

xamnant.esp

MusicMerge_NR.esp

zzEstrus.esp

FlyableDragons.esp

darkproject.esp

ColdharbourDaedra.esp

summersetisles.esp

AetherSuite.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

BBP_Sexy Elves.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

SteelPlateBikini.esp

AradiaRogueArmor.esp

Sexy One-Piece.esp

TsuntsunArmor7B.esp

HentaiNightmareArmor.esp

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp

Ursine Armor Pack.esp

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

NimFollower.esp

_Cecilia.esp

tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp

shadowscaleset.esp

BandedIronBikini.esp

DragonBoneBikini.esp

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

FNISspells.esp

R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Dark Envoy.esp

Luxurious Seduction.esp

Enio Vampire Hunter.esp

Sabrina.esp

ShadowCatArmor.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

SOS_Ho.esp

FloppySOS.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

GomaPeroPose3.esp

GomaPeroPose2.esp

GomaPeroPose.esp

GPPoses4.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

0SACT.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

EmpyreanWarpaints.esp

realrain.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Krastia.esp

BrynhildrFollower.esp

FollowerSha.esp

Elecp's Vampdress.esp

ElvenSisters.esp

MirielleFollower.esp

Tamaria.esp

Umbra.esp

Facelight.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

00FacialExpressions.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TrueBrows.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

RailLight.esp

_MelissaX.esp

rk_Followers.esp

Moniko.esp

AstridRenewal.esp

rtZuleikaFollower.esp

NecroAnims.esp

LoksEyes.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

SteelBikini.esp

Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

Hikari.esp

Miosotis.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

titkit.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Correct, the skeleton of the male is overwritten in such away that SOS Racemenu fails to work. Likewise it breaks SOS Light, I had to install SOS Full and set dick size via slider there.

Guest Donegan

Hi guys and girls!

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

immersive roads.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMimic.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

SSAssist.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

SkyMoMod.esp

AuroraFollower.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

ChaosDragons.esp

Colorful_Magic.esp

ShadowstarCastle.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

xamnant.esp

MusicMerge_NR.esp

zzEstrus.esp

FlyableDragons.esp

darkproject.esp

ColdharbourDaedra.esp

summersetisles.esp

AetherSuite.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

BBP_Sexy Elves.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

SteelPlateBikini.esp

AradiaRogueArmor.esp

Sexy One-Piece.esp

TsuntsunArmor7B.esp

HentaiNightmareArmor.esp

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp

Ursine Armor Pack.esp

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

NimFollower.esp

_Cecilia.esp

tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp

shadowscaleset.esp

BandedIronBikini.esp

DragonBoneBikini.esp

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

FNISspells.esp

R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Dark Envoy.esp

Luxurious Seduction.esp

Enio Vampire Hunter.esp

Sabrina.esp

ShadowCatArmor.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

SOS_Ho.esp

FloppySOS.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

GomaPeroPose3.esp

GomaPeroPose2.esp

GomaPeroPose.esp

GPPoses4.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

0SACT.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

EmpyreanWarpaints.esp

realrain.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Krastia.esp

BrynhildrFollower.esp

FollowerSha.esp

Elecp's Vampdress.esp

ElvenSisters.esp

MirielleFollower.esp

Tamaria.esp

Umbra.esp

Facelight.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

00FacialExpressions.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TrueBrows.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

RailLight.esp

_MelissaX.esp

rk_Followers.esp

Moniko.esp

AstridRenewal.esp

rtZuleikaFollower.esp

NecroAnims.esp

LoksEyes.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

SteelBikini.esp

Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

Hikari.esp

Miosotis.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

titkit.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

To SOS I can not say anything that can have many reasons.

But I noticed something in their LoadOrder.

The arrangement of MNC should look like this.

Thx for advise. I'ts fixed it now.

Hi guys and girls!

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

SexLab.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

EFFCore.esm

ApachiiHairMales.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

PubicMeshColorRE.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

SkyUI.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

immersive roads.esp

JKs Skyrim.esp

RealisticWaterTwo.esp

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuMimic.esp

RaceMenuOverlays.esp

FNIS_PCEA2.esp

SSAssist.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp

ElysiumEstate.esp

ElysiumEstate-HF.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

SkyMoMod.esp

AuroraFollower.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

fallentreebridges.esp

SMIM-Merged-All.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

ChaosDragons.esp

Colorful_Magic.esp

ShadowstarCastle.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

xamnant.esp

MusicMerge_NR.esp

zzEstrus.esp

FlyableDragons.esp

darkproject.esp

ColdharbourDaedra.esp

summersetisles.esp

AetherSuite.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

Bijin Wives.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

KS Hairdos - HDT.esp

BBP_Sexy Elves.esp

BlackSacramentArmor.esp

SteelPlateBikini.esp

AradiaRogueArmor.esp

Sexy One-Piece.esp

TsuntsunArmor7B.esp

HentaiNightmareArmor.esp

Hentai_mixed_Armor.esp

Ursine Armor Pack.esp

Tembtra Thief Armor.esp

NimFollower.esp

_Cecilia.esp

tetrodoxin - Lilu.esp

shadowscaleset.esp

BandedIronBikini.esp

DragonBoneBikini.esp

Gwelda Armor Pack.esp

FNISspells.esp

R18Pn - Diano Armor.esp

Merta Assassin Armor.esp

Dark Envoy.esp

Luxurious Seduction.esp

Enio Vampire Hunter.esp

Sabrina.esp

ShadowCatArmor.esp

DemonHunterArmor.esp

SOS_Ho.esp

FloppySOS.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

GomaPeroPose3.esp

GomaPeroPose2.esp

GomaPeroPose.esp

GPPoses4.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

UIExtensions.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

0SACT.esp

Dual Sheath Redux.esp

EmpyreanWarpaints.esp

realrain.esp

ImmersiveSpells.esp

FireAndIceOverhaul.esp

DeadlySpellImpacts.esp

Bijin NPCs.esp

Krastia.esp

BrynhildrFollower.esp

FollowerSha.esp

Elecp's Vampdress.esp

ElvenSisters.esp

MirielleFollower.esp

Tamaria.esp

Umbra.esp

Facelight.esp

HDT Piercingsets.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

00FacialExpressions.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

SexLabTools.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

TrueBrows.esp

SGEyebrows.esp

RailLight.esp

_MelissaX.esp

rk_Followers.esp

Moniko.esp

AstridRenewal.esp

rtZuleikaFollower.esp

NecroAnims.esp

LoksEyes.esp

12FemaleBrows.esp

SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp

My Home Is Your Home.esp

SteelBikini.esp

Emfy Cleric Robes.esp

Hikari.esp

Miosotis.esp

Daedric Reaper Armor.esp

titkit.esp

XPMSE.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

Correct, the skeleton of the male is overwritten in such away that SOS Racemenu fails to work. Likewise it breaks SOS Light, I had to install SOS Full and set dick size via slider there.

I have installed the skeleton from xpmse and all sliders works, but it causes fps drop (about 30 - 35). 

Can somone Help me figure out why I dont have bounce or animation with npc lydia? Is it because of gce npc? Just to let  you all know this mod comes after it, so it shouldnt  be getting over written by gce, and yes I picked the option in the installer for gce plus dawnguard. The only things after this mod is in this order:

underworld dawnguard- vampire eyes

better vampires 7.1

royal bloodline

vampire face less sunken cheeks.

My character works fine, I just know lydia so far since I just started the game, she looks like the gce replacer but no animation.

For some reason I get this weird underwear texture on my character's body near the vagina. Does anyone know how to fix this? I use the 2K Textures included in the mod

I had the same issue it had something to do with selecting or lack of selecting one of the texture options under the texture maps and subsurface scattering I just selected something from each category and it went away.

For some reason I get this weird underwear texture on my character's body near the vagina. Does anyone know how to fix this? I use the 2K Textures included in the mod

I had the same issue it had something to do with selecting or lack of selecting one of the texture options under the texture maps and subsurface scattering I just selected something from each category and it went away.

Omg tysm for the fix. The mod works perfectly now.

but this...

I suspect that the complicated HDT vagina mod you are remembering is this one. I, too, saw it and wanted it, but like you, the installation requirements and complicated process to get it all working kept me from trying it.

This is the genius of HeroedeLeyenda's mod (this mod): full FOMOD installer including everything you need in one package, and... IT WORKS! It's truly a wonderful thing!

Well, I have news!

Next release is near and have a lot of changes and new stuff, maybe even name change for the mod.

2. Removed a lot of unnecessary files and fixed some problems with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file on 1st person hands meshes
  13. Changes on NPC replacers, now you will be able to install all replacers at same time.
  15. I have to talk with KS Hairdos HDT and some clothes creators to include them too on my mod

I've created a blog where I will be posting all news about the mod and I've added a donation button if anyone want to help to make me more happy working on this, voluntary of course. The mod is and always will be FREE.

This is simply fantastic news, especially the part about Temptress and Ningheim races (I use both) and the 3 types of bouncing- I made another post about extreme booby-bouncing a few hours ago, but now I'll go remove it since you're already doing it!

Would you consider rechecking the colors on the inside of the vagina? Mine are "normal skin tone color," but most vaginas I've seen have more of a dark pink interior color.

Thanks again for this amazing mod. I'm going in search of the donate button now. :heart:

EDIT: Found the donate button! :D

Well, I have news!

This is simply fantastic news, especially the part about Temptress and Ningheim races (I use both) and the 3 types of bouncing- I made another post about extreme booby-bouncing a few hours ago, but now I'll go remove it since you're already doing it!

Would you consider rechecking the colors on the inside of the vagina? Mine are "normal skin tone color," but most vaginas I've seen have more of a dark pink interior color.

Thanks again for this amazing mod. I'm going in search of the donate button now. :heart:

EDIT: Found the donate button! :D

Thanks a lot :blush:

For the bounce you can replace hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\ from any of Bazinga releases and try the bounce you like more. It's only change this file, nothing more. On All-in-One 2.0 I included a very bouncing xml because I liked much, but for other people maybe is heavy, this is why on next release I will include more than 1 type.

My biggest purpose is to do a True All-in-One, where you get your Skyrim clean installation, install my mod and get vagina working with nothing more needed. Doing test is possible but I need a lot of permissions to include preinstallations working of the mods like fnis, bodyslide, racemenu, sos, ...

But I will try to get the permissions :P

Have a nice day!

THE DOLLS OF THE HERO

My new mod project.

I will make all these player character created by me as followers to share them. I will release them as standalone separate, on group and included on new releases of All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy.

When I have the first one (Jennifer), I will open a new thread for this mod.

x8pKWKY.jpg

About color mismatches and gaps, post screenshots to see.

Thank you for helping with the wrist & ankle seams and body deformation I'm having with the UUNP body. As you requested, here are some screenshots showing the problems:

Wrist seams (as a reminder, they are gaps and a slight size difference between the hand mesh and the arm mesh, not the usual color mismatch as seen in most wrist seams):

Ankle seams- same thing, gaps and a slight size difference between the foot mesh and the leg mesh:

The above shot also illustrates the issue with the breasts- look at the top line of the breast; instead of it being a smooth, more or less straight line from the throat-level area to the nipple, the line comes down the front of the chest as though she had no breasts at all, then suddenly juts outward to form the top of the breast. This results in a long, skinny breast profile instead of the typical, nice, full-looking breasts that are the hallmark of UNP bodies.

Here is a side view of my breast profile using my old UNPB-BBP body. Please note that the top surface starts at throat level and flows smoothly downward and outward in a more-or-less straight line to the nipple, resulting in a pleasing, feminine, young & healthy-looking full breast profile instead of a deflated, slender, much older-looking breast profile:

I have tried (only for about 3 hours so far, but still) to fix the breasts using the UUNP MORPHS sliders, but so far I'm not having much luck.

And finally, body deformation. The cattywampus boobs are obvious, but also please note how the thighs are misshapen, tapering abruptly to a very skinny and rubbery-looking knee area. It's not always as bad as this, depending on positions used during sex, but there is always much more deformation than I'm used to with my previous body. Also, this shot shows an even better example of my wrist gaps:

Again, thanks in advance for any information you have on how to fix these issues.

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

ummm no you still get gaps with those clothes on because I never got an answer and had to try to fix it myself.. Try to turn weight slider all the way up, if that don't work and its for first person when armor is on remake uunp hands and rename to firstpersonfemale and add hdt

Bump on getting lydia hdt working?