Hiya im a bit of a noob at modding Skyrim, usually i just mod and mod and mod until it breaks then give up for a year but i have actually got it running amazingly with a good selection of mods somehow this time. I am using this all in one and its great... sort of... when the females are naked the movment is almost unnoticeable (It is there just very very weak) but when the characters are wearing any of the compatible cloths i have the tits fly about hilariously. Its not so bad that it ruins the game but its pretty funny and silly, i dont suppose anyone knows how to alter such things as i am totally out of my depth with this but is the last real issue before i have the magic of a stable modded Skyrim to play with.

HeroedeLeyenda

Would you mind helping us with the install order for MO/NMM.

What should be installed before and after your mod to avoid visual bugs and CTDs.

Things like "install Racemenu, Bodyslide, SSL, SOS, Brawl bug fix and XP32MSE first then my mod AND DONT OVERWRITE XP32MSE lalal" will greatly help us.

HeroedeLeyenda

What should be installed before and after your mod to avoid visual bugs and CTDs.

Things like "install Racemenu, Bodyslide, SSL, SOS, Brawl bug fix and XP32MSE first then my mod AND DONT OVERWRITE XP32MSE lalal" will greatly help us.

I agree- the instructions are very confusing, and seemingly contradictory:

• Uninstall any skeleton you may have (including XPMSE)
  • Requirements to install this mod: XPMSE (meaning that we must install XPMSE before this mod)
  • Now install this mod (which provides its own skeleton and overwrites XPMSE's skeleton_female.hkx and maybe some other skeleton files

My installation works, it is truly amazing (see my screenshots a few posts upstream)... and I am slowly figuring out how to use the UUNP MORPHS sliders to get the body the way I want it... but I have visible seams (actually, not the typical color mismatches but small gaps) at my wrists and ankles, plus the body deforms badly in many sex positions- much worse than my previous UNPB-TBBP+XPMSE 2.2 body did. So basically I've traded a flawless body setup with a cosmetic-only vagina for a flawed body with an actual working vagina. I love my new pussy so much :P that I'm probably going to keep it despite the body flaws.

So, while I don't know if my body seams and deformations could be caused by skeleton issues or not, I know that I probably did not do the right thing, skeleton-wise, when I installed this mod, due to the conflicting instructions. In any case, I can't fix it without help because I have no idea how to even troubleshoot it, much less fix it.

HeroedeLeyenda

• Requirements to install this mod: XPMSE (meaning that we must install XPMSE before this mod)
  • Now install this mod (which provides its own skeleton and overwrites XPMSE's skeleton_female.hkx and maybe some other skeleton files

My installation works, it is truly amazing... and I am slowly figuring out how to use the UUNP MORPHS sliders to get the body the way I want it... but I have visible seams (actually, not color mismatches but small gaps) at my wrists and ankles, plus the body deforms badly in many sex positions. I don't know if any of that could be caused by skeleton issues or not. However, I can't fix it without help because I have no idea what could be causing seam-gaps and body deformations.

On which folder from my mod is skeleton_female.hkx? I'm looking on all folders from my mod and I can't find it, I believe that It's not included and you are confused. Skeletons included are only for Male and I've removed them for next release, they aren't necessary.

I say first of all to uninstall any skeleton you have, because much people have outdated versions, my mod needs last version possible on every mod listed as required and for XPMSE needs last or one with HDT. I've been given support to a lot of people and I found people who my mod not worked because they had XP32 Skeleton v1.94 without HDT or earlier versions...

About color mismatches and gaps, post screenshots to see.

Have a nice day!

Help me please! I didnt realy understand how to build different body types for NPCs. Can anyone explain how to do it?

On version 2.0 I assigned a body to every NPC, when you install any NPC mod every NPC has his own body, this is the list:

Bijin Wives

Camilla (7B Natural)

Sylgja (Top Model)

Taarie (UNP)

Temba (7B Cleavage)

Ysolda (UNP Pushup)

Bijin Warmaidens

Adelaisa (UNPetite)

Aela (UNP She Hulk)

Annekke (UNP)

Aranea (UNP Perky)

Beleval (UNPK)

Borgakh (UNP She Hulk)

Brelyna (7B Oppai)

Delphine (Seraphim)

Eola (UNP)

Frea (UNPCM)

Illia (UNPB)

Ingjard (Top Model)

Iona (UNP Pushup)

Jenassa (UNP Skinny)

Jordis (7B Oppai)

Lydia (7B BCup)

Mjoll (7B Natural)

Njada (UNPB Chappi)

Rayya (UNPC)

Ria (UNPBB)

Uthgerd (UNPF)

Bijin NPC (7BUNP)

GCE NPCs Replacer (Dream Girl)

GCE NPCs Replacer DG (Seraphim)

BTHR Waifu (UNP)

The mods with same type like BTHR is because original mod has same body for all NPC, I can't do more.

If you want to change any body to any character you have to go to my mod, doubleclick to open with WinRar/7zip.... and look for a folder called 00_BodyTypes, drag the files from the body you want to folder location for the meshes of the NPC character you want to change on installation folder on Skyrim\Data\........

Hope it helps.

HeroedeLeyenda

My installation works, it is truly amazing... and I am slowly figuring out how to use the UUNP MORPHS sliders to get the body the way I want it... but I have visible seams (actually, not color mismatches but small gaps) at my wrists and ankles, plus the body deforms badly in many sex positions. I don't know if any of that could be caused by skeleton issues or not. However, I can't fix it without help because I have no idea what could be causing seam-gaps and body deformations.

On which folder from my mod is skeleton_female.hkx? I'm looking on all folders from my mod and I can't find it, I believe that It's not included and you are confused. Skeletons included are only for Male and I've removed them for next release, they aren't necessary.

I say first of all to uninstall any skeleton you have, because much people have outdated versions, my mod needs last version possible on every mod listed as required and for XPMSE needs last or one with HDT. I've been given support to a lot of people and I found people who my mod not worked because they had XP32 Skeleton v1.94 without HDT or earlier versions...

Have a nice day!

I don't know which mod folder it's in, but I know that when I installed this mod using NMM I got a popup box that said (from memory) "<some folder path that I don't remember> \<some skeleton file that I didn't write down, but Ibelieve it was skeleton_female.hkx> has already been installed by XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Do you want to overwrite it?" and 8 response buttons: [Yes] [Yes to All] [Yes to Folder] [Yes to Mod] [No] [No to All] [No to Folder] [No to Mod]. I am not confused about this mod overwriting some XPMSE skeleton during installation- it absolutely did- but I was confused at installation about instructions that seem slightly less than clear to me regarding the actual skeleton requirements for this mod, until your post quoted above.

What you said in your most recent post is great info to have during installation- that this mod requires XPMSE, any HDT version 2.0 or later, and there is no need to uninstall it if you already have it. One of the things that "scares me" about XPMSE 3+ is that it apparently uses a brand of HDT that I do not use- "skinned physics" or something similarly gobbledygook-ish, which is why I have not upgraded my XPMSE beyond version 2.2. The XPMSE Description page does not state whether or not the latest uncircumcised (skinned, get it?  :P  ) versions are "backward compatible" with regular HDT and BBP bodies and items.

Thank you for offering to look at my wrist & ankle gaps and body deformations- and as I mentioned in my post, I do NOT have any color mismatches. The visible seams are just "air gaps." I will post some screenies of the issues within a day or two.

Again, thanks for this amazing mod. As I stated above, trading my previous "almost perfect" body with a static, painted-on vagina for this slightly flawed body with a realistically-working vagina is a tradeoff I still think is a good one. In a perfect world, I would know how to apply this amazing vagina to my previous "almost perfect" UNPB-TBBP body, but... I don't.

So thanks again for your work on this, and Bazinga's too. :heart:

If you want to change any body to any character you have to go to my mod, doubleclick to open with WinRar/7zip.... and look for a folder called 00_BodyTypes, drag the files from the body you want to folder location for the meshes of the NPC character you want to change on installation folder on Skyrim\Data\........

Hope it helps.

This is brilliant, and so simple! Do you know if this procedure would make my Ningheim Race girls have a workig vagina? Right now they have the painted-on vaginas. I can't even figure out how to give them pubic hair!

On a similar issue, do you know of any way I can make my Ningheim Race guys have an SoS Schlong? Right now they have a hole in the crotch where a schlong should be.

Hope it helps.

This is brilliant, and so simple! Do you know if this procedure would make my Ningheim Race girls have a workig vagina? Right now they have the painted-on vaginas. I can't even figure out how to give them pubic hair!

On a similar issue, do you know of any way I can make my Ningheim Race guys have an SoS Schlong? Right now they have a hole in the crotch where a schlong should be.

Did you copy the SOS schlong in the Ningheim race meshes folder?  Are you trying to get the physics working on the SOS schlong?

I was wondering if someone new how to fix this problem. When having sex, there appears to be a gap in the vagina area that makes it look weird. I was wondering if that was normal or if there is a fix. Much appreciated. I added a picture to make it easier to visualize

post-21186-0-86883800-1449902510_thumb.jpg

Thank you for helping with the wrist & ankle seams and body deformation I'm having with the UUNP body. As you requested, here are some screenshots showing the problems:

Wrist seams (as a reminder, they are gaps and a slight size difference between the hand mesh and the arm mesh, not the usual color mismatch as seen in most wrist seams):

post-378788-0-23102300-1449909868_thumb.jpg

Ankle seams- same thing, gaps and a slight size difference between the foot mesh and the leg mesh:

post-378788-0-27774200-1449909923_thumb.jpg

The above shot also illustrates the issue with the breasts- look at the top line of the breast; instead of it being a smooth, more or less straight line from the throat-level area to the nipple, the line comes down the front of the chest as though she had no breasts at all, then suddenly juts outward to form the top of the breast. This results in a long, skinny breast profile instead of the typical, nice, full-looking breasts that are the hallmark of UNP bodies.

Here is a side view of my breast profile using my old UNPB-BBP body. Please note that the top surface starts at throat level and flows smoothly downward and outward in a more-or-less straight line to the nipple, resulting in a pleasing, feminine, young & healthy-looking full breast profile instead of a deflated, slender, much older-looking breast profile:

post-378788-0-53715200-1449910520_thumb.jpg

I have tried (only for about 3 hours so far, but still) to fix the breasts using the UUNP MORPHS sliders, but so far I'm not having much luck.

And finally, body deformation. The cattywampus boobs are obvious, but also please note how the thighs are misshapen, tapering abruptly to a very skinny and rubbery-looking knee area. It's not always as bad as this, depending on positions used during sex, but there is always much more deformation than I'm used to with my previous body. Also, this shot shows an even better example of my wrist gaps:

post-378788-0-09753000-1449909994_thumb.jpg

Again, thanks in advance for any information you have on how to fix these issues.

I have the black texture problem when zooming out on my toon even with the 2k textures loaded. I'm running a GTX980 with 4gigs vram so i don't understand why i don't seem to be able to solve this. I can get rid of the problem by unpacking the mod and manually dumping the textures into my data folder and overwriting. That's not an idea solution though as it produces face/body mismatches on some characters, notably vanilla vampires. Anyone got any ideas?

I have the black texture problem when zooming out on my toon even with the 2k textures loaded. I'm running a GTX980 with 4gigs vram so i don't understand why i don't seem to be able to solve this. I can get rid of the problem by unpacking the mod and manually dumping the textures into my data folder and overwriting. That's not an idea solution though as it produces face/body mismatches on some characters, notably vanilla vampires. Anyone got any ideas?

that's not a problem of this mod!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12801/?

use the mod of my link.

I can not understand some of this, the mod works perfectly and the installation is easy.

Thank you for helping with the wrist & ankle seams and body deformation I'm having with the UUNP body. As you requested, here are some screenshots showing the problems:

Wrist seams (as a reminder, they are gaps and a slight size difference between the hand mesh and the arm mesh, not the usual color mismatch as seen in most wrist seams):

Ankle seams- same thing, gaps and a slight size difference between the foot mesh and the leg mesh:

The above shot also illustrates the issue with the breasts- look at the top line of the breast; instead of it being a smooth, more or less straight line from the throat-level area to the nipple, the line comes down the front of the chest as though she had no breasts at all, then suddenly juts outward to form the top of the breast. This results in a long, skinny breast profile instead of the typical, nice, full-looking breasts that are the hallmark of UNP bodies.

Here is a side view of my breast profile using my old UNPB-BBP body. Please note that the top surface starts at throat level and flows smoothly downward and outward in a more-or-less straight line to the nipple, resulting in a pleasing, feminine, young & healthy-looking full breast profile instead of a deflated, slender, much older-looking breast profile:

I have tried (only for about 3 hours so far, but still) to fix the breasts using the UUNP MORPHS sliders, but so far I'm not having much luck.

And finally, body deformation. The cattywampus boobs are obvious, but also please note how the thighs are misshapen, tapering abruptly to a very skinny and rubbery-looking knee area. It's not always as bad as this, depending on positions used during sex, but there is always much more deformation than I'm used to with my previous body. Also, this shot shows an even better example of my wrist gaps:

Again, thanks in advance for any information you have on how to fix these issues.

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

You can pick up the textures from other mods if a do not satisfy these here.

I have taken these textures, for example, and it works perfectly.

http://robton.nu/fjora-standalone-follower/

but for optimum success replacing only these 3 files:

femalebody_1.dds,

femalehands_1.dds,

femalehead.dds

These textures are included in my mod :lol:

Are Real Girls Realistic Body and mine are a bit better, I removed the ugly black shadow under breasts.

All your problems with gaps are caused because you are equipping clothes that not are for UUNP body (nails included). If you get completely naked you have gaps?

Here is a link from nexus with a lot of compatible clothes for UUNP: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/2205977/?tb=mods&pUp=1

If you use the search with UUNP, you will get a lot more.

If you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes convert them selecting on bodyslide on Body/Outfit: Unified UNP Special and on Preset: -Zeroed Sliders-, the activate checkbox for morphs and click on Batch build.

Thank you for identifying why I have seams- I had no idea my nails or heels would cause seams.

You said "if you have bodyslide files from any of your clothes...." Where would I get "bodyslide files from any of my clothes?"

Please, my whole problem since the first time I saw this mod, as detailed in my previous posts, has been being forced to adopt a new body, and then clothes not working! I know this is not your fault, and I love this mod. Are you saying there is some way for me to more or less easily, meaning in one evening or so, convert all of my UNPB-TBBP clothes and armor to UUNP and have them fit without causing seams, and have TBBP still working with them?

Alternatively, and even better for me since I can't seem to even make the UUNP body look as good as my previous almost-perfect UNPB-TBBP body, is there a tutorial somewhere on how I can attach and blend this realistic vagina to my previous UNPB-TBBP body and still have it work as beautifully as it does on this UUNP body, including all movements and collisions? I do not have the skills or knowledge necessary to do this, and my previous efforts to learn how have been blocked by instructions such as "attach the xmls to the fingers like HeroedeLeyenda did" with no explanation of which files are "the xmls" and which files are "the fingers." I asked this before, and you very kindly responded, and I responded back to you with the files you requested, but it died there- probably due to the site reversion.

As info, I have already looked at the Nexus link (you posted it earlier, in the old thread) of UUNP clothes, and also Googled "UUNP armor" and "UUNP clothes" and what I have found so far does not come close to replacing what I already have for UNPB-TBBP. The only two I found that actually replace items in my current wardrobe are the Emfy Cleric set and the Gwelda set. Particularly noteworthy are the nails, which you noticed in my screenshots (thank you for noticing! :D ) There is nothing like them for UUNP that I can find- the only nails I found are either overlays in Racemenu, which means every NPC female in Skyrim will always be wearing my nails, right down to the same color as I'm wearing... or they take up a ring slot, forcing me to choose between my jewelry or my nails. I always have some color of nails on, and some rings on, even when naked, and I generally do not take my stockings or heels off for sex- now with the UUNP body, I am forced to take my stockings off because they clip so badly (on my deformed UUNP legs) with this body.

You can pick up the textures from other mods if a do not satisfy these here.

I have taken these textures, for example, and it works perfectly.

http://robton.nu/fjora-standalone-follower/

but for optimum success replacing only these 3 files:

femalebody_1.dds,

femalehands_1.dds,

femalehead.dds

These textures are included in my mod :lol:

Are Real Girls Realistic Body and mine are a bit better, I removed the ugly black shadow under breasts.

Ok, I could not know  :blush:

But you're right.  

Your 4K resolution looks better, tested and exchanged  :cool:

Thank you for your reply!

It seems the archive for the 2.0 vers is corrupted. Re downloaded it and it still errors out on unpacking or instalation.

I`m not kidding .....

I had the same problem, using NMM, and Sacremas responded in this post that NMM just can't handle mods of this size with so many different FOMOD options and hundreds of files. He said I had to use MO instead, which is not an option for me.

I re-downloaded the V-2.0 archive from Mega and then it installed perfectly with NMM.