Thanks for the tip on different nails, but no pink, no purple  :s  . also, the "pre-enchanted" "feature" makes it so that I can't use them. I use a crafting-enchancement mod that gives me a Golden Ring of Crafting, which increases my tempering, enchanting and alchemy skills by 10,000. There are also different enhancement-strength rings with this mod, like 10x, 100x, 1,000x, etc. Using that 10,000x ring, I can uber-enchant and uber-temper any piece of armor. I can't remember whether my Kaw's Claws originally had any Armor value, or were originally classed as Light Armor, but if not I fixed that using the Creation Kit. I'm actually pretty handy with the CK, and have published "mods of mods" of my own for FNV, and assembled a mashup of MonaBabii's Witcher 2 Ves Prostitute outfits (including adding some Armor value and Light Armor class) here on LL. It's just when it comes to graphics and/or HDT that my eyes fog over, my brain begins to hurt, my head explodes and I do not even have enough knowledge to understand the freaking instructions, much less do anything with them.

I super-enchant my nails with Fortify One Handed and Fortify Unarmed. I also temper them to well beyond Legendary, such that my nails alone give me an armor rating in the thousands and a one-hit-kill ability with any one-handed weapon or unarmed. I have to take my nails off when forced to brawl, like in the prelude to "No One Escapes Cidhna Mine" where I have to brawl with the thug that Nepo the Nose sends to discourage me. I learned this after killing him outright several times and having to reload a save to restart the quest. The bottom line is that as long as I am wearing these nails, I can fight anything, anywhere, with or without weapons. This allows me to wear what-the-hell-ever I want to wear at any time, including bare-ass naked, without worrying about being insta-killed by ambushing baddies or randy dragons. Because Overlay nails can't have any stats, they won't work for me either. So using "pre-enchanted" nails or overlays is not an option for me, but thanks.

As far as what I can see in first person, I see my nails (and everything else) just fine in all third- and first-person views. I have tried Enhanced Camera and found it to be completely unsatisfactory for use with SexLab animations involving Doggy-Style sex. <Woof! Arf!> I use Immersive First Person View instead and it works perfectly for me, including aiming with my bow and crossbow. I posted a mini-review of EC vs. IFPV here on LL, entitled First-Person Views During Sex. There is a video (warning: explicit song lyrics) showing what I can see using IFPV as well as several screenshots showing the HUGE difference in FP views during doggy-style sex.

So thank you for your help. I know there is a more-or-less simple way for me to fix my beloved Kaw's Claws to work with this body without wrist gaps- I made a now-missing bookmark to it a few days ago- and I'm sure I'll stumble across it again.

EDIT to add:

I just got a clue what I need to do to drag my Kaw's Claws onto my UUNP-Special body without wrist seams- it's Outfit Studio! YAY!

So I read the first "convert anything to anything" Outfit Studio tutorials. The first step is to open Outfit Studio. I can do that!

... or not.

There is no executable (or shortcut, or startmenu entry) anywhere on my computer for "Outfit Studio." Despite having downloaded and installed Caliente's "Bodyslide2 and Outfit Studio," there is no Outfit Studio installed.

Here is an overview of everything the latest "Bodyslide2 And Outfit Studio" installed, together with some 2-year-old files from a previous installation that probably should have been deleted, but weren't:

attachicon.gifBodyslide2InstallationFolders.jpg

Notice that there is NO HINT of an "Outfit Studio" executable.

I simply don't understand how people can write so-called "tutorials" and begin with an impossible step, or at least provide a clue as to HOW THE FUCK to open Outfit Studio since the installation does not result in an executable named Outfit Studio. It's truly mind-boggling to me.

It's like that famous joke-tutorial "How to get rich in 3 simple steps! Step One: get a million dollars. Step 2: ..." Except that I'm certain whoever wrote this tutorial, and certainly Caliente herself, really meant for people to be able to use it. But why, then, would they not give some clue how to open it since the installation process didn't create an executable for it?

Outfit Studio is in Bodyslide, there's a button to open it when you have bodyslide open, hence it's "bodyslide and outfitstudio".

Regarding IMmersive First Person, I got seasick during horseback riding with that, and it plain didn't work a lot of times and resulted in very ugly views, I had big issues aiming bows and such. I play with very high difficulty mods (example dragon priests that can kill you with a single spell on level 50 easily) so not being able to react properly just doesn't work for me. Plus from what I could tell it was too big of a system drain compared to Enhanced Camera, which only drains a little bit of system to manage HDT on the part of your body that is visible.

Regarding enchantments, it's very easy to remove enchantments from pre-enchanted gear in TES5edit. As mage nails however those don't have armor to it, which would interfere with Mage Armro perk, changing for example SPERG's unarmored mage rating from about 900 permanently when naked to 150 when affected by Ebonyskin (around 750 result in "capped" armor rating while 85 % does the same for any type of resistance, anything above that is wasted unless you are using a combat overhaul, so really that ring only let you get there faster). However armor and tempering can be added, there's ntohing stopping you from adding 20.000 armor and 500 % magic resistance and a million health, stamina and magicka to nipple piercings for example in TES5Edit, or go the other way and make Daedric Armor clothing so you can wear it as a mage.

So thank you for making me find the settings that I had foolishly overlooked that were preventing your genius mod from working. Now, I have to go find a Ningheim male to see if he has a schlong now that I upgraded XPMSE or still a hole where a schlong should be.

The Ningheim has a hole where the schlong should be because the race is set up for normal schlong, not HDT schlong. Also their hands will not react with your body with this mod, you need to give them the same body everyone else is using, as Ningheim normally use custom head (their heads are a little smaller than normal, which is why they need custom eyes and brows installed) and hand meshes and body meshes that are quite different from the rest of Skyrim (won't fit most nails and many gloves unless those nails change the mesh of the hand for example), which also means they didn't become HDT objects with the installation of this mod, you have to do that manually, which is why I some 5 pages back in this thread asked for custom races (specifically mentioning Ningheim) to be included in it.

Thanks for the clue about how to launch Outfit Studio. I'll go back to the tutorial now and try it step by step to convert the nails to UUNP-Special Zeroed Sliders Bodyslide.

Yes, I see your point about modifying the Mage nails to meet my needs, but I would have to modify everything about them: add colors (purple and pink), change biped slot, remove enchantments, add armor value, add armor class (Light) so they can take advantage of my Light Armor perks and enchantments,... and in the end I would have nails whose shape and length I don't like as well as my Kaw's Claws. I'm convinced my best bet is going to be to modify the nails to fit my body rather than change nail mods to something I don't like as much and then spend hours and hours modifying everything about them.

Yes, the first-person head-bobbing in IFPV, especially when mounted, is annoying- but I seldom run around or even fight in first-person, preferring to use third person 90% of the time because I can see so much more of my surroundings that way. The head-bobbing doesn't quite make me seasick, but almost. However, I'm not having the bow-aiming issues that several people (including you, apparently) seem to be having with it. I use Archery Gameplay Overhaul and I changed a setting in the FirstPerson text file, and I have perfect bow accuracy. And finally, the bizarre things that Enhanced Camera does when I want to look "down" in first person (which is actually upside down and horizontally toward my tummy) during doggie style sex is a deal-breaker for me. So I guess it boils down to which is more important to you: watching yourself get drilled from behind while on your hands and knees, or mounted combat that doesn't make you hurl. Obviously, you know what my choice is. :D

I got the Ningheim race primarily so that I could play as a little elfin cutie-pie :P myself, and secondarily to enjoy the cutie-pie followers that come with the Ningheim Followers mod. I always play as an Archer/1-Handed Light Armor wearer (because that's what I enjoy the most), so the Ningheim Mage-type abilities don't particulalry appeal to me. One of my huge issues with Skyrim Mages is that the "Fortify Destruction" enchantments do NOT increase the damage of Destruction spells- just reduce the Magicka cost! This seems nuts to me, but the one and only playthrough I did as a Mage (4+ years ago) wasn't much fun for me for this reason. After experiencing the devastating results of enchanting items with "Fortify Archery," "Fortify One-Handed" and "Fortify Unarmed," I could never go back to unenhanced damage abilities.

So, if I have to "overhaul" the Ningheim race to give myself (and all the other Ningheim girls, and all the Ningheim guys) the same body, and then, to match the bigger body, the same head and face options, as ... say, a Nord ... just to make his 'n her genitalia work, then I don't see much point in cluttering up my load order with the Ningheim Race, because at that point I will have turned all the Ningheims into Nords anyway. :(

Im Jelly of you all who has tried this amazing lushious mod, im working on building a new build which will be done by late next year. :-/:P

Here's a Christmas present to keep your motivation level high:

Warning: SOOOOOO NSFW :D

post-378788-0-12569100-1451063172_thumb.jpg

Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Heaven's Door :wub:

post-378788-0-98052900-1451063242_thumb.jpg

Balls-Deep In Me, Yessss! :heart:

Now hurry up and get your Skyrim did!

Im Jelly of you all who has tried this amazing lushious mod, im working on building a new build which will be done by late next year. :-/:P

Here's a Christmas present to keep your motivation level high:

Warning: SOOOOOO NSFW :D

attachicon.gifKnockKnockKnockinOnHeaven'sDoor.jpg

Knock-Knock-Knockin' On Heaven's Door :wub:

attachicon.gifBalls-DeepInMeYessss.jpg

Balls-Deep In Me, Yessss! :heart:

Now hurry up and get your Skyrim did!

Thank you for this lovely beautiful Christmas gift,  my desire has be fulfilled :wub:

Merry Heavenly Sexmas and Ho Ho Ho you sexy whore :heart:

I wish it was sooner, I have the mods and the legendary game, but no build yet :s

I got the Ningheim race primarily so that I could play as a little elfin cutie-pie :P myself, and secondarily to enjoy the cutie-pie followers that come with the Ningheim Followers mod. I always play as an Archer/1-Handed Light Armor wearer (because that's what I enjoy the most), so the Ningheim Mage-type abilities don't particulalry appeal to me. One of my huge issues with Skyrim Mages is that the "Fortify Destruction" enchantments do NOT increase the damage of Destruction spells- just reduce the Magicka cost! This seems nuts to me, but the one and only playthrough I did as a Mage (4+ years ago) wasn't much fun for me for this reason. After experiencing the devastating results of enchanting items with "Fortify Archery," "Fortify One-Handed" and "Fortify Unarmed," I could never go back to unenhanced damage abilities.

So, if I have to "overhaul" the Ningheim race to give myself (and all the other Ningheim girls, and all the Ningheim guys) the same body, and then, to match the bigger body, the same head and face options, as ... say, a Nord ... just to make his 'n her genitalia work, then I don't see much point in cluttering up my load order with the Ningheim Race, because at that point I will have turned all the Ningheims into Nords anyway. :(

You could do a search for it but I don't think anyone else has made a UUNP Ningheim, or I havent' seen one yet.

For the mage stuff, try this very simple mod out, it reverses the magic stuff so magical robes and other gear with fortify destruction etc increases your damage, and magical potions with the same decreases the cost, so you can drink a potion that makes fireballs free to cast but you can never become permanently able to cast as many fireballs as you can in vanilla, but those fireballs will be a lot stronger. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45021/?

You can also try this very comprhensive magical enchantment mod which also contains Fortify Destruction etc enchantments; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58635/?

First of all, thank you HeroedeLeyenda for such an awesome mod.  I for one really appreciate all the hard work you have put into making a mod with as many parts as this as easy to use as it is.

That said, I am having a minor problem. Everything is working fine for me with my female character in third person so far, but when I switch to first person, there are sometimes bad wrist seams (wrist gaps, really). 

I'm working from a clean install and a new game. I have followed all of the instructions on the main page. I have also installed remodeled armor UUNP and built the armors with BodySlide. I'm using the default zero-slider body for now.  I am not using any 1st person camera mods like IFPV or Enhanced Camera.

Everything is fine in 3rd person:

3rd_person_naked_no_wrist_gap.jpg

3rd_person_commoner_clothes_no_wrist_gap

The wrist gaps appear in 1st person when the character is naked:

1st_person_naked_bad_wrist_gap.jpg

The gaps also appear when the character is clothed:

1st_person_commoner_clothes_bad_wrist_ga

Fortunately, most gloves/gauntlets/bracers actually cover the wrists so this isn't really noticeable unless you play a mage or don't want to wear gloves for some reason. Here's what the gap looks like with normal gloves and mage gloves.

1st_person_gloves_bad_wrist_gap.jpg

1st_person_mage_gloves_tiny_wrist_gap.jp

It's interesting to note that the mage gloves gap is barely noticeable. This leads me to believe the remodeled armor is working for the most part.

I came across this post and if anyone else is having this problem, it helped me for the time being:

ummm no you still get gaps with those clothes on because I never got an answer and had to try to fix it myself.. Try to turn weight slider all the way up, if that don't work and its for first person when armor is on remake uunp hands and rename to firstpersonfemale and add hdt

Bump on getting lydia hdt working?

Following papasitogringo's advice, I opened racemenu and set my character weight to 100 (it was previously the default value of 50 for the default Breton preset). Doing this seems to help with the gap. It is not eliminated entirely (looks similar to mage gloves above).

1st person naked with 100 weight:

1st_person_naked_tiny_wrist_gap_weight_1

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if they were able to come up with a better way to fix it.

hi,

mod works awesomely (if that's a word) for everything... except the GCE replaced bodies. The physics and everything are fine but I'm getting distortions in color on the head/ feet/ hands for those bodies (generally darker). could you point me into a direction here? 

its similar to the vampire head bug which I could easily fix by copy-pasting the normal human-face and renaming it to the vamp version. however I cant seem to find a folder where I could try this as well... judging from the screenshots of other members I guess this isn't a typical but... could anyone of you please advise me on what to do next?

again all bodies/females work fine except the CGE replaced ones... also the males don't come with SOS enabled by default. The easy workaround here is to manually assign them a shlong which isn't that bad

cheers

First of all, thank you HeroedeLeyenda for such an awesome mod.  I for one really appreciate all the hard work you have put into making a mod with as many parts as this as easy to use as it is.

That said, I am having a minor problem. Everything is working fine for me with my female character in third person so far, but when I switch to first person, there are sometimes bad wrist seams (wrist gaps, really). 

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem and if they were able to come up with a better way to fix it.

If you're using Enhanced Camera then the cause of wrist gaps is likely because of it's hybrid 1st person arms and 3rd person body view. Try backing up your 1st person files, then copy paste your FemaleBody and FemaleHands nifs and rename them to 1stPersonFemaleBody and 1stPersonFemaleHands.

This is especially necessary if you use Race Menu's in game body morph function as you'll notice those 1st person files don't have a .tri file associated with them.

Copy-paste from my Blog:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.0

These are the new features that will include:

• Fully compatible with Nexus Mod Manager and Mod Organizer.
  • Option to choose between UUNP or CBBE body with HDT Vagina.
  • Added a lot new UUNP textures (including my custom texture from Gifs).
  • Added some CBBE textures, not same amount of UUNP, sorry, but enough.
  • Option to choose between 2K and 4K textures for player character and NPC Replacers.
  • Option to choose between UUNP with physics from Stevierage or Bazinga (including three types of bouncing).
  • Extra option Mods like The Painted Lady, RailLight, Additem, Adorable Face, KS Hairdos HDT and more.
  • Completed replacement for Bijin with different body for each (including Wives, Warmaiden, NPC, Serana, Valerica and Toccata as Elisif).
  • Removed GCE NPCs Replacer (Bugged).
  • Replacers for Temptress Race, Ningheim and Lunari.
  • Textures for vampires (femaleheadvampire on each skin texture).
  • Textures for beast races with vagina color blended.
  • All races, NPC and Bijin Mods with CBBE bodies.
  • Added new Chaurus collision from Stevierage to More Nasty Critters Replacer.
  • Option to choose between SOS Full, SOS Light and SAM.
  • Jennifer Standalone Follower with option to choose between UUNP and CBBE body.
  • List of requirements reduced drastically.

Release date… when finished (on next days, hopefully before year’s end).

If you like my mods and these changes, please support. 

Thank you!

Copy-paste from my Blog:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.0

These are the new features that will include:

• Fully compatible with Nexus Mod Manager and Mod Organizer.
  • Option to choose between UUNP or CBBE body with HDT Vagina.
  • Added a lot new UUNP textures (including my custom texture from Gifs).
  • Added some CBBE textures, not same amount of UUNP, sorry, but enough.
  • Option to choose between 2K and 4K textures for player character and NPC Replacers.
  • Option to choose between UUNP with physics from Stevierage or Bazinga (including three types of bouncing).
  • Extra option Mods like The Painted Lady, RailLight, Additem, Adorable Face, KS Hairdos HDT and more.
  • Completed replacement for Bijin with different body for each (including Wives, Warmaiden, NPC, Serana, Valerica and Toccata as Elisif).
  • Removed GCE NPCs Replacer (Bugged).
  • Replacers for Temptress Race, Ningheim and Lunari.
  • Textures for vampires (femaleheadvampire on each skin texture).
  • Textures for beast races with vagina color blended.
  • All races, NPC and Bijin Mods with CBBE bodies.
  • Added new Chaurus collision from Stevierage to More Nasty Critters Replacer.
  • Option to choose between SOS Full, SOS Light and SAM.
  • Jennifer Standalone Follower with option to choose between UUNP and CBBE body.
  • List of requirements reduced drastically.

Release date… when finished (on next days, hopefully before year’s end).

If you like my mods and these changes, please support. 

Thank you!

Can't wait for this! It's unbelievable how much you have added! (I added some color to the bottom of your post :D to make sure others don't miss it)

You could do a search for it but I don't think anyone else has made a UUNP Ningheim, or I havent' seen one yet.

For the mage stuff, try this very simple mod out, it reverses the magic stuff so magical robes and other gear with fortify destruction etc increases your damage, and magical potions with the same decreases the cost, so you can drink a potion that makes fireballs free to cast but you can never become permanently able to cast as many fireballs as you can in vanilla, but those fireballs will be a lot stronger. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45021/?

You can also try this very comprhensive magical enchantment mod which also contains Fortify Destruction etc enchantments; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58635/?

Well, it looks like HeroedeLeyenda  :heart:  has fixed the Ningheim problem with version 3.0, presumably giving the girls and guys working parts like the other races, so I'm going to hold off doing anything else to fix it until I try that.

I looked at the Mage mods, and I'll have to study them a bit more, but thank you- you've at least given me a reason to roll a Mage again and at least TRY to enjoy playing her. :D

I am still a little confused about the creature animations(i'm very new to that part of it) you have some screenshots of werewolf so first i want to ask what mod gives you werewolf like that and allows you to interact and have sex with npc's while you are werewolf and/or vampire? also do i need fnis creature pack and sexlab creature framework for all the beastiality content or just one? sorry if this has been answered already but it's all new to me.

I am still a little confused about the creature animations(i'm very new to that part of it) you have some screenshots of werewolf so first i want to ask what mod gives you werewolf like that and allows you to interact and have sex with npc's while you are werewolf and/or vampire? also do i need fnis creature pack and sexlab creature framework for all the beastiality content or just one? sorry if this has been answered already but it's all new to me.

With my mod you are the girl fucked by the Werewolf, this Werewolf skin is included on my mod. If you install all the mods from requrirements and More Nasty Critters you will have all the necessary to install my mod and have collisions with some of the creatures (Werewolf included).

To get Werewolf colissions (this is not explained on main thread, was on my old thread, Werewolf uses SOS Schlong for the collisions):

• Go to Mod Configuration Menu, Creature Framework.
  • Search for Werewolf on different tabs and choose disable on the Werewolf options.
  • Cast a Werewolf with Hentai Creatures Spells.
  • Open MCM again and look for SOS Menu, on 2nd tab, on the right panel choose schlong type for the Werewolf and assign a lenght.
  • Enjoy being fucked by a Werewolf.

iAblfeg.gif

Have a nice day!

You need Sexlab Framework, the Framework optional Creature download for the animation files for it, FNIS Creature Pack, and More Nasty Critters, the latter being the ones that add dicks to creatures like vampire lords, draugr, falmer, werewolves, dragons, giants, etc. and also adds some new animations, both with exiting animals and animals that never had animations before, the animation of the rabbit fucking the girl that was pictured earlier in this thread was only made a couple of months ago and is added by that. These are all however just Frameworks and they allow other mods to do things, the simplest way to engage in sex with either animals or humans are Match maker; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

However Match maker is just a test mod to start the sex, if you want it a more immersive way I recommend one or more of these;

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-defeat-v522/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51250-animal-mansion-plus/

With my mod you are the girl fucked by the Werewolf, this Werewolf skin is included on my mod. If you install all the mods from requrirements and More Nasty Critters you will have all the necessary to install my mod and have collisions with some of the creatures (Werewolf included).

To get Werewolf colissions (this is not explained on main thread, was on my old thread, Werewolf uses SOS Schlong for the collisions):

• Search for Werewolf on different tabs and choose disable on the Werewolf options.
  • Open MCM again and look for SOS Menu, on 2nd tab, on the right panel choose schlong type for the Werewolf and assign a lenght.

iAblfeg.gif

Have a nice day!

Haha thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately I only play as a male pc and was looking more for something with being male werewolf/vampire lord and raping victims but also consensual sex with followers/lovers.

You need Sexlab Framework, the Framework optional Creature download for the animation files for it, FNIS Creature Pack, and More Nasty Critters, the latter being the ones that add dicks to creatures like vampire lords, draugr, falmer, werewolves, dragons, giants, etc. and also adds some new animations, both with exiting animals and animals that never had animations before, the animation of the rabbit fucking the girl that was pictured earlier in this thread was only made a couple of months ago and is added by that. These are all however just Frameworks and they allow other mods to do things, the simplest way to engage in sex with either animals or humans are Match maker; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

However Match maker is just a test mod to start the sex, if you want it a more immersive way I recommend one or more of these;

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/286-defeat-v522/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1672-untamed/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51250-animal-mansion-plus/

when you say 'framewrk optional creature download' is that on the same page as sexlab framework? i'm using sexlab frameowrk 1.61 beta right now, but i need to go in and double check if their is menu to enable creatures or if that is defeat i am thinking of(i know i saw it in one of mcm menus). i had no clue defeat was comp[atible with creatures and already have that installed so i'll take a look but was also wanting consensual sex as werewolf/vampire lord with followers/lovers, i use sexlab eager npc's and is working well for human relationships so i suppose i'll go and ask over on that thread if it also supports creatures.

thanks for the help and quick reply btw.

iAblfeg.gif

Have a nice day!

Haha thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately I only play as a male pc and was looking more for something with being male werewolf/vampire lord and raping victims but also consensual sex with followers/lovers.

The consensual thing will be an issue, most werewolf animations seem to be rape animations, and I'm not entirely sure how to trigger them except through Match Maker.

For rape as a werewolf here's the procedure; download as before FNIS Creature files and Sexlab Creature files, activate creature animations in Sexlab MCM after running FNIS. If you want the HDT Vagina and your werewolf schlong to work on it you must use the werewolf textures and cock in this mod, it won't work if you change it to another mod such as Werewolf Essentials, but if you don't care about that you can use any werewolf skin you want. You might want to in SOS uninstall any SOS addon (like VectorPlexus) and keep the one in this mod instead (actually I'm not entirely sure here) as the wrong schlong wil likewise break it. Any of the offical SOS chlongs like those of VectorPlexus (I use Regular or Muscular) works with werewolves if you don't care about HDT Vagina on werewolf penetrations. If you are using Moonlight Tales I've been able to add a schlong to both normal, howling and apex werewolves (my favorite) but VectorPlexus's own muscular werewolf from Mighty Beasts (included in latest Essentials) is guaranteed to work. Give your own character the same dick your werewolf is going to use (if you give yourself Leito or Bad Dog schlogns then you are schlongless as werewolf), and you'll have it in both forms, you might want to go for a bigger size than you normally would however.

For starting the actual scene this mod works fine if you don't want to use un-immersive Match Maker, version 2.1 do not require More Nasty Creatures so you don't have to install that, the mod has a MCM menu where you can set conditions for rape (if a NPC can only be raped if out of stamina or very injured for example), what you get from rape (feedings for example), your rape hotkey, and if female werewolves use male model. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/490-sexlab-werewolves/

when you say 'framewrk optional creature download' is that on the same page as sexlab framework? i'm using sexlab frameowrk 1.61 beta right now, but i need to go in and double check if their is menu to enable creatures or if that is defeat i am thinking of(i know i saw it in one of mcm menus). i had no clue defeat was comp[atible with creatures and already have that installed so i'll take a look but was also wanting consensual sex as werewolf/vampire lord with followers/lovers, i use sexlab eager npc's and is working well for human relationships so i suppose i'll go and ask over on that thread if it also supports creatures.

thanks for the help and quick reply btw.

Eager does not support bestiality no.

With optional download I mean just that, the file you want is "SexLab_CreatureAnimations_v160.zip"

Looks like a lot of work has gone into this. I've always been afraid to add a realistic vagina to my game due to all the extra steps required, this would certainly give me a head start and make it a tad bit easier.

Question is; If I already have all the requirements, all my armor is already unp (around 15+ gigs worth), have never used bodyslide before, only want a "functional" vagina without the need for tit/butt bounce... Can't I just install the .nif files for it to work?

TL:DR Is there a LITE version?

Looks like a lot of work has gone into this. I've always been afraid to add a realistic vagina to my game due to all the extra steps required, this would certainly give me a head start and make it a tad bit easier.

Question is; If I already have all the requirements, all my armor is already unp (around 15+ gigs worth), have never used bodyslide before, only want a "functional" vagina without the need for tit/butt bounce... Can't I just install the .nif files for it to work?

There's really not, you need the full version, you need to replace SOS shlongs and male and female hand, head and feet mesh for the vagina to have anything to react with, and you need to install the textures to have it present as anything but a black gash if you don't want to textblend yourself. Which will mean that your body will look a lot different with armor on and naked with your current armors. For reference I just deleted about 30 gigs worth of UNPB armors alone.

If you're using Enhanced Camera then the cause of wrist gaps is likely because of it's hybrid 1st person arms and 3rd person body view. Try backing up your 1st person files, then copy paste your FemaleBody and FemaleHands nifs and rename them to 1stPersonFemaleBody and 1stPersonFemaleHands.

This is especially necessary if you use Race Menu's in game body morph function as you'll notice those 1st person files don't have a .tri file associated with them.

As I said in my original post, I am not using Enhanced Camera.  That said, I tried out your suggestion and it did help in most cases. After copying the female body and female hands and renaming the copies to the 1stperson versions, the wrist gaps disappear in first person when naked.  I still see a tiny gap when wearing mage gloves and a large gap when wearing regular gloves. (Just like the screenshots in my original post).  

Thank you, your suggestion seems to help in almost all scenarios, except when wearing very specific gloves that leave the wrists bare.

Another solution is to actually create new bodies using BodySlide so that you have a working weight slider.  Once you BodySlide the clothes to your new body, there are no 1st person wrist gaps when naked or when wearing any of the clothes that I tested.  (Except mage gloves, which are just problematic for me for whatever reason. I think they are not included in remodeled armor.)   Of course, in order to get the proper physics and collisions on the new body, you need to use nifskope to attach the XML files, hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and  hdtFingers.xml to the meshes femalehands.nif and femalefeet.nif respectively. as described in the tutorial linked in the Frequently Asked section of the original post in this thread.  So this is more work, but works out to be the best solution that I could find to my problem so far.

You can install my mod choosing the options you want, the body and sos or sam are mandatory, the other options you can choose if don't want. When finish open the mod manually and look for folder called '00_Bodytypes' and search for UNP, drag the content of UNP folder into your Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and replace all files. You will have an UNP body with hdt vagina and all clothes should work with this body.

Good luck! Have a nice day!

hey everyone, i'm not sure if this has been asked already, i didn't find anything

basically, since installing this mod, creature penis won't appear anymore, animations work fine, but the naughty bits aren't there, they were before. I do have creature pack and more nasty critters, also using skymomo and related sexlab patch...

any help?

Thanks for the quick reply. As soon as version 3.0 comes out in the next few days I'll give her a go. It took me a long time to get my girls to look as sexy and realistic as possible. I expect a few bumps along the road as this conversion is pretty complicated (you did all the hard work for us) but hearing all my existing armor will work with this new body is a great relief.

hey everyone, i'm not sure if this has been asked already, i didn't find anything

basically, since installing this mod, creature penis won't appear anymore, animations work fine, but the naughty bits aren't there, they were before. I do have creature pack and more nasty critters, also using skymomo and related sexlab patch...

any help?

Have you tried to go to Mod Configuration Menu, Creature Framework, 1st tab, right panel, re-register all mods? This sould repair all genitals for creatures. Wait 1min and they will appear again.