3 hours ago, panaku said:

i downloader this mod the physic look like it was working but my body was with the vanilla texture..tryed to install the cbbe

Which version do you have installed? 

What body did you configure? CBBE? UNP? UUNP?

A screen would help solve the problem.With Paint, convert the Bitmap screen from Skyrim to PNG

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Which version do you have installed? 

What body did you configure? CBBE? UNP? UUNP?

A screen would help solve the problem.With Paint, convert the Bitmap screen from Skyrim to PNG

i did the cbbe .. but now i just downloaded the cbbe  and the mod of jiggle.. not as perfect then this mod.. but still work

Hello Leyenda!
have a question.... i dont know what the problem is this thing...
so... 
when prelude is over and main act starting... the pussy's colision with schlong working fine...
but.. after this first pose, wich was SL started automaticaly - i klick "O" key for switch to the next pos
and in this next pos, pussy's colision stop working and freezing like a stone.....

fs.... i miss something mod?
have all what in req and recomm

help

is there a way to make the belly collision more pronounced? Im already using the "very" setting of naturalistic bounce and collision. Ive tried fiddling with the XML settings for the NPC Belly but my HDT XML knowledge is rather limited.  

I also had trouble with the physics when KS Hairdos HDT was enabled. Installing the patch from HDT Bounce and Jiggle fixed it for me.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:20 AM, theposhmudcrab said:

i installed this mod and then i installed these  mods https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8873?tab=description / https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44?tab=images&BH=1

for some reason this mod stopped working afterwards, does anyone know why?

is there a way to make these mods compatible?

You installed two 7 year-old mods which nobody else uses and wonder why things don't work?

You only need the skin texture for the muscle look. Several of the major skin texture mods come with a muscle look or search for 'sporty sexy' , 'athletic' etc.

44 minutes ago, you didn't see me said:

dose this work with CBBE SSE ?

Um did you not read even the first page it say 10 prebuilt cbbe and uunp bodies with this mod. As far as sse I did not reread everything for you but as far as I know others and dont ask me what it is the others are using to port oldrim to sse or back again as I only ever will play oldrim. 

On 7/3/2019 at 12:54 PM, Grey Cloud said:

You installed two 7 year-old mods which nobody else uses and wonder why things don't work?

You only need the skin texture for the muscle look. Several of the major skin texture mods come with a muscle look or search for 'sporty sexy' , 'athletic' etc.

well i managed to combine them and make them work, all i did was just use the textures.

Heya, is it possible to install this mod with CBBE while using fair skin body textures? (or UUNP with fairskin)

Also, if I use it with CBBE, do I need the original COSIO mod, cuz I saw the files are included in this one as well.

On 7/7/2019 at 7:23 AM, theposhmudcrab said:

well i managed to combine them and make them work, all i did was just use the textures.

Good for you !  If you look at the files contained in the mods you linked at Nexus you will see it overwrites some key files.  That's the most likely reason it didn't work to start with.   This mod does work - been using it for some time now and only recently switched to other, more current mods. 

Files_Overwritten.PNG