10 hours ago, SnakeIsDead29 said:

Yes. Unless you are using a mod that modifies NPC appearance to such a degree, all NPC shares the same body as the player. 

So if you have CBBE installed then all Female NPC will have that same body.

Very confusing... I read some comments here, and based on them I thought that it only works for a follower or a custom NPC you have selected.

20 hours ago, Ezarr said:

Can someone tell me how to give this feature to a custom follower I already made?

I think you need to include it in the mesh and texture folders for that follower. Really not sure myself as I am just starting to make my own custom follower from a book of fan fiction I have written. Just can't seem to find a decent guide to get me started though. I open the CK and then become stuck as I can't seem to make a new NPC. I have the face generated fairly easy in the game. The rest is a mystery to me at the moment.

22 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I think you need to include it in the mesh and texture folders for that follower. Really not sure myself as I am just starting to make my own custom follower from a book of fan fiction I have written. Just can't seem to find a decent guide to get me started though. I open the CK and then become stuck as I can't seem to make a new NPC. I have the face generated fairly easy in the game. The rest is a mystery to me at the moment.

These are the tutorials I use to make my followers

How to create a standalone follower using Racemenu 3 by Bad Apple Pie

This one is good if you want or have to set all the parts of your follower manually on the CreationKit. Skyla gives you a mod that has all those parts already set. But if it doesn't work for you you can check this one to do it yourself. (slow the video speed if you need to, this guy goes like a rocket).

Tutorial: Make any Character a Standalone Follower by Skyla

This one is great for starters. Tells you all the tools you'll need to make your follower. If you are using racemenu (It also works on ECE, I use both) to make your own head mesh, if your follower looks uses resources out of vanilla skyrim like: Eyes, hairs, tattoos, body, skin, makeup, etc. Teaches you how to set the files if you want to upload and share it. 

Creation Kit (Detailed Followers Tutorial) by Darkfox127

This one gives good tips in order to avoid neck seams on your follower. Also if you are oinly using vanilla skyrim resources to make your follower then this one fits you more.

On 1/3/2018 at 6:44 PM, jpee1965 said:

Doesn't work for me, this AIO mod only works on the specific custom followers that have patches included... ugh.

if using cbbe then all you have to do is replace the bodies and skeleton for the custom followers that don't have a patch,

and if using unp or varient the above text still applies as in manually replacing the bodies and skeleton.

20 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

open a custom follower in the ck and do what the mod author did

On 1/6/2018 at 3:11 AM, Jun401 said:

Hey Mod Organizer is telling me there is no valid game data. Could someone please help me out? I'm kind of a newb. Here is what my game folder looks like:

HDT AP.png

right click on the top mod and select extract, once that is done re-zip into one zip or rar archive

On ‎20‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

What i usually do with custom followers is just overwriting their Original body mesh. It usually works from the get go. Although there are others wher it doesn't work like that. It's one of the main reason why i don't really like downloading follower mods that come with different bodies.

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, PsykoticPyro said:

@vdino012 - That would be strange. I haven't heard of having to manually extract it before. Are you using MO and have bodyslide running from within MO?

@hardlol - I have AiO overwriting the Bodyslide mod in MO (left pane) and haven't done any manually changing or moving of files. I can see textures and everything appears to be working except for that small issue of the collision I mentioned above. To have the full penis collide with the vagina (mine just works for the tip of the schlong for some reason) you have to manually pull the nifs from body slide and put them into AiO?

So how do I get the whole penis to collide with the clams vagina? I took the COS female body nifs from I made from bodyslide and put em directly into the AIO folder and it didn't work.

So I'm using the Clams of Skyrim version with SOS and floppySOS, AIO overwrites everything but FloppySOS. Everything seems to work except only the tip of the penis collides with the COS version (I tried the unp version first and the full dick collided). whats the dealio with that? does anyone know how to get the base of the penis to also collide with COS version.

Can't get creature collision with SLAL MNC, don't know why.

Tried to directly replace creatures from SLAL MNC with the 9.3 MNC ones, still didnt work.
Either meshes are missing, either its a scripting issue ? Idk :frown:

Here's my loadorder/mods

Untitled.jpg

On 1/26/2018 at 4:04 PM, drpep said:

Just me or is the first link in the download a phish attempt? 

I think it might be a MEGA file, I've had this version for a while, so I haven't tested it. I think the actual links direct from the site were taken down in prep for HDT-Animated Pussy 4.0, but the author hasn't put it up yet. It might be worth waiting until they put that version up? 

I am not sure if it came with this mod, but please have a look...

I installed All-In-Ond with the CoS-Body and altered it a little in Bodyslide. But now the pubic hair is not attached well to the skin anymore.

The clothes, built with my Bodyslide preset are of course now also fitting but this pubic hair is not, and so it is showing through some clothes. Please see the picture.

My question is: Did this mod come with this hair? I can not remember and I dont want to risk a reinstallation of the mod.

If yes, can you help me getting this hair more fitting? Are there Bodyslide files somewhere?

Thank you in advance für help, this is getting annoying...

20180204130348_1.jpg

Spoiler

4 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I am not sure if it came with this mod, but please have a look...

I installed All-In-Ond with the CoS-Body and altered it a little in Bodyslide. But now the pubic hair is not attached well to the skin anymore.

The clothes, built with my Bodyslide preset are of course now also fitting but this pubic hair is not, and so it is showing through some clothes. Please see the picture.

My question is: Did this mod come with this hair? I can not remember and I dont want to risk a reinstallation of the mod.

If yes, can you help me getting this hair more fitting? Are there Bodyslide files somewhere?

Thank you in advance für help, this is getting annoying...

20180204130348_1.jpg

someone correct me if I am wrong but, the pubic hair has it's own mesh and so will always clip through clothing unless you make it so with outfitstudio that it won't

if you batchbuild with bodyslide alone, it will always make the cloth match the bodyshape and since the pubic here has it's own mesh upon the body it will clipp through.

hope I explained it right ^^'

Might be an odd question but.

Do I still need to have HDT physics with this all in one deal?  I don't have HDT hair, or skirts.  Since I reinstalled Skyrim I'm not sure but since I installed physics when I walk into a new room, plates and objects get slammed around like a poltergeist entered the room, which I think is coming from the HDT Physics

Thanks

On 1/4/2018 at 12:12 AM, 7th Sinner said:

Just look at the post above yours and replace meshes yourself, it's not that hard. You can add vagina to textures that don't have it using TexBlend. 

thanks but i find all the information confusing when reading it online. im sure if i was shown in person i could do it within minutes.