23 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

Do you use Bodyslide, by chance? I had this problem the first time I used UUNP special. What I did was create the body I wanted, built it in Bodyslide and then went into the dropdown menu and selected UUNP Special Hands, clicked "Build", and then UUNP Special Feet and clicked "Build". Then I went into Caliente Tools folder in my games files and found TexBlendUUNP, went into there and fixed my neck seam. Everything worked after that. I don't know if that will fix your problem or what happened, but it looks like a Bodyslide error and not necessarily a All-In-One error. If it's not that, I'm not sure quite what is happening. Best of luck :frown: 

I actually have bodyslide but never even touched it because i'm scared of messing things up and also i'm satisfied with the DreamGirl preset, and i don't think that would be the problem cuz as i said, i used this mod before, this problem started all of a sudden when i reinstalled my game and migrated to Mod Organizer.

I'll try doing what you said though, just in case, as i don't have much options left... Just need to watch some tutorials. This issue is actually helping me get better at modding Skyrim, maybe that's a brightside.

On 2/4/2018 at 5:55 PM, Dovim said:

I cannot re-install All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy v 3.3.7. Each time I try to reinstall this mod my NMM just freezing and not responding. How can I reinstal it?

if u havent figured it out yet when you start it just wait for about 20min. belive it or not its still installing just in the background without showing a active update. u just gotta be patiant with nmm any files over 100mg with alot of pop windows for options to this to the program i have the same thing on my computer with this mod and alot of other big mods. 

3 hours ago, Endru said:

So i tried out a fresh start but the problem is still there, even though i only have the required mods (for testing) i don't know wth is happening and why it only happens to me

I don't know if its gonna help you or not but i also did ran into a same problem back then so i tried everything i could but the problem still ramined.. 

I was so disappointed that i Uninstalled everything and every single bit of their remaining files, installed fresh skyrim, MO and every mod carefully (by carefully i mean checking which mod should overwrite which one) and the problem was gone

check youtube video of "gamerpoet" ," gopher"  inorder to learn more about modding skyrim and what Mod oragizer is,check before installing mod organizer 

trust me you'll learn alot by watching there videos

I know its a very thing that you don't wanna do but but it was my last option and it did solve the problem.. Hope this helps?

2 hours ago, jaidev said:

I don't know if its gonna help you or not but i also did ran into a same problem back then so i tried everything i could but the problem still ramined.. 

I was so disappointed that i Uninstalled everything and every single bit of their remaining files, installed fresh skyrim, MO and every mod carefully (by carefully i mean checking which mod should overwrite which one) and the problem was gone

check youtube video of "gamerpoet" ," gopher"  inorder to learn more about modding skyrim and what Mod oragizer is,check before installing mod organizer 

I know its a very thing that you don't wanna do but but it was my last option and it did solve the problem.. Hope this helps?

Actually i watched all the videos from gopher since at first i was experiencing a lot of CTDs, i checked every single mod and their priority order, i also used one of your posts as guide if i'm not mistaken, idk know why but it became simply impossible. the only solution i found so far was installing this mod just for the hdt physics, the custom body and textures are from other mods (the females doesn't look as beautiful but at least they don't look like dolls with different body parts, except for the argonians, but is not much noticeable) i will do a last check once i'm done returning my Skyrim to it's former glory (230 mods) if i don't find a solution then i'll just stick with what i have.

(Sorry if my english is not so good it is not my primary language)

4 hours ago, jaidev said:

Can you show me what priority order you did put AIO and the mods required and ovewrited by it? and also what it should not ovewrite (i know nothing that changes the skeletons should ovewrite XP32)

2 hours ago, Endru said:

Actually i watched all the videos from gopher since at first i was experiencing a lot of CTDs, i checked every single mod and their priority order, i also used one of your posts as guide if i'm not mistaken, idk know why but it became simply impossible. the only solution i found so far was installing this mod just for the hdt physics, the custom body and textures are from other mods (the females doesn't look as beautiful but at least they don't look like dolls with different body parts, except for the argonians, but is not much noticeable) i will do a last check once i'm done returning my Skyrim to it's former glory (230 mods) if i don't find a solution then i'll just stick with what i have.

(Sorry if my english is not so good it is not my primary language)

Which body mod you are using? 

i'll try to use the same body mod you are using and see if i can come up with anything.. 

And specify the steps in aio you have chosen.. 

15 minutes ago, jaidev said:

Which body mod you are using? 

i'll try to use the same body mod you are using and see if i can come up with anything.. 

And specify the steps in aio you have chosen.. 

UUNP Special > Setup B > Naturalistic HDT jiggles and collision: slightly > DreamGirl > Males with SOS (standart) > 2k textures > Fair Skin complexion > Scarred, Goose Bump, Texture for ENB (this doesn't matter actually) > NPC Stuff, only bijin series, toccata as Elsif, Valerica and Serana > Grey Cat and Chameleon > Barbarian or none > then the extra plugins.

10 hours ago, Endru said:

UUNP Special > Setup B > Naturalistic HDT jiggles and collision: slightly > DreamGirl > Males with SOS (standart) > 2k textures > Fair Skin complexion > Scarred, Goose Bump, Texture for ENB (this doesn't matter actually) > NPC Stuff, only bijin series, toccata as Elsif, Valerica and Serana > Grey Cat and Chameleon > Barbarian or none > then the extra plugins.

Get rid of the barbarian setting and you will be done. Barbarian = new texture set, not compatible with FSC (fair skin complexion). That's the problem of your setup.

My advice: install a new texture set over AiO and be happy. Since you have MO, that should be no problem. If you don't like the muscle, delete the normal maps.

10 hours ago, Endru said:

And i just noticed that my previous "solution" left my character with a shiny purple vagina, awesome

Get texture blender with the vagina colour. Where? No idea, I have it since 3 years. No idea where it came from. LL, somewhere.

36 minutes ago, deadspawn said:

I install this but i don't know why the belly has HDT now, how can i remove that ? tried to reinstall but it doesnt work, UNPB is the body type im using, help pls

Why do you use a "all in one HDT" mod if you don't want "all in one"? Install Bazinga's naturlistic HDT set over the AiO package and do not select the belly node. Or create your own meshes with bodyslide. Or install a BBP mesh - still works with HDT, even without animations. Plus you only have boobs and butts.

10 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I picked the CHSBHC body and I love it but,... are there any Armors out there for Skyrim Special Edition or do I need  some kind of porting tool?

I love those modular Bikini armors but evertime I equip the Top part it changes the body shape. 

Go check for UUNP files. Get Bodyslide. Create armors / clothes for UUNP CHSBHC and be happy.

Does anyone know how to fix creatures so they have collisions?  I feel like this would be a standard issue with a simple fix.  I chose the creatures replacer in the mod options (I know creatures replacer isn't the exact name but I figure most people would know what it is) and I have all the required mods for creatures.  Collision with humans works perfectly.

50 minutes ago, Poupée de Luxe said:

Hi, in the last version was the "cbbe" installation... now there is only unp and Clams of skyrim things....         i don't get why ?     CoS is the new cbbe if you want vagina ? :x ty

Actually yes, CoS is CBBE, if you select that you will get CBBE presets.

I wonder if someone can help me with this:

I want to use both bijiin and custom replacers (like serenaholic) the installation is good but i also want to use JH NPCs to cover all the npcs that bijiin doesnt cover.

JH NPCs is included in this mod so first i want to know how i can make JH NPCs not conflict with the previously chosen options (bijiin and some of the custom options). Also, i am assuming i dont need the original JH NPCs installed is this right? I assume that AIO provides all that's needed for JH NPCs with the added hdt pussy on the npcs.

EDIT: after some tests i realized this version is still not patched for bijiin file structure, i guess i'll wait for 4.0 first

3 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

I m not quite sure which process is the right one. Do you happen to know a video guide, or maybe some guide here that shows me the basic process? 

-> start bodyslide

-> select outfit / body (UUNP HDT or UUNP special)

-> select preset (UUNP - CHSBHC)

-> check the "build morphs" square

-> hit batch build

-> depending on your mod manager: find the newly created meshes and let them replace the existing meshes for an outfit / for the body of all female characters.

That's basic knowledge. And there are tons of guides on this.

6 hours ago, Endru said:

I finally got it to work, idk why, the only thing i did different this time was install WICO before installing the "beautifiers". Anyway, thanx everyone for the replies.

Sorry I was too late to help, but I'm really glad you were able to get it working!! :smiley:

There is something I don't understand about the installer. For example, if I already have installed the HDT jiggle physics, the body textures etc... should I select the "don't install" option?

I'm not sure if the installer is asking me to install these mods if I don't have them, or if its telling to check these mods to confirm I already have them.

Please help, it's the last mod I have to install, and everything is working perfectly so far, so I don't want to fuck up everything. :confused:

I could install the mod fine and it works without problems, except that after about 20min of playtime I get a CTD and whenever I start the game again it CTDs as soon as I load the save. I can reset it by running FNIS again, but I don't really want to play in 20 minute chunks interspersed by waiting for FNIS. Does anyone know what's causing this?