I managed to find the textures and blend them but after it says file saved I get into the game and there is still no texture I even checked in BS and it is still no texture  I have no idea why its not taking is the output path supposed to be something else other than the data folder?

I did what you said only it wont install the body in BS if you skip it but I fixed it buy installing everything then re installing HDT and overwriting and the pussy still works but I have just one more question the vagina is a real ugly color is there any way to fix it with texture blend?

You can adjust the color of the vagina.

attachicon.giftextblend.png

They have to do the 3 times, once for normal, once for color and once for specular.

yeah I did do this but it still doesn't work could it be because I use Demoniac cbbe texture  I'm actually looking for the texture files the fomod installed but I cant seem to find them.  

I'm trying to get Rail Light to work in SSE. Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Copied contents of AIOAP Rail Light folder, updated meshes with Ousnius's Mesh Optimizer and updated the esp with the CK.

2. A helpful person who read my first post about it linked me a version of Rail Light from "somewhere." Updated as above.

3. HeroeDeLeyenda linked me another version of it from somewhere else. Updated as above.

In all 3 cases, the spells showed up as expected in my Magic window, but casting them has no effect- I do not get a Rail Light effect.

I got the Rail Light effect in Oldrim "automatically" whenever I removed my body-slot item. I didn't have to cast any spells- it just appeared whenever I was naked. So there must be something in AIOAP (or SexLab, or TDFPP, or...) that is triggering the Rail Light effect on stripping and turning it off on re-dressing. I suspect it is a couple of scripts, but I don't know.

Does anyone know what actually triggers the Rail Light effects, and how to make it work in SSE (which does not have SKSE)?

Raillight has no scripts. Only meshes and an Esp.

post-282039-0-30446600-1496740275_thumb.png

I managed to find the textures and blend them but after it says file saved I get into the game and there is still no texture I even checked in BS and it is still no texture  I have no idea why its not taking is the output path supposed to be something else other than the data folder?

I did what you said only it wont install the body in BS if you skip it but I fixed it buy installing everything then re installing HDT and overwriting and the pussy still works but I have just one more question the vagina is a real ugly color is there any way to fix it with texture blend?

They have to do the 3 times, once for normal, once for color and once for specular.

yeah I did do this but it still doesn't work could it be because I use Demoniac cbbe texture  I'm actually looking for the texture files the fomod installed but I cant seem to find them.  

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2678-leyenda-skin/

Look here. Look for a new texture you like.

1. Copied contents of AIOAP Rail Light folder, updated meshes with Ousnius's Mesh Optimizer and updated the esp with the CK.

2. A helpful person who read my first post about it linked me a version of Rail Light from "somewhere." Updated as above.

3. HeroeDeLeyenda linked me another version of it from somewhere else. Updated as above.

In all 3 cases, the spells showed up as expected in my Magic window, but casting them has no effect- I do not get a Rail Light effect.

I got the Rail Light effect in Oldrim "automatically" whenever I removed my body-slot item. I didn't have to cast any spells- it just appeared whenever I was naked. So there must be something in AIOAP (or SexLab, or TDFPP, or...) that is triggering the Rail Light effect on stripping and turning it off on re-dressing. I suspect it is a couple of scripts, but I don't know.

Does anyone know what actually triggers the Rail Light effects, and how to make it work in SSE (which does not have SKSE)?

attachicon.gifrail.png

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2678-leyenda-skin/

Look here. Look for a new texture you like.

First off let me thank you for all the help your giving you have been a big help and those skin textures you gave me did the trick for the pussy, however now I have another problem and I don't know where it came from I now have a neck seam that wont go away I tried TB but it wont go away I even reinstalled cbbe and demoniac but the seam is still there with the textures I had before installing leyenda any chance you can help with this to? again appreciate any help.

post-1042616-0-34908400-1496773957_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifrail.png

Yes, I know that- I looked inside the Rail Light folder to see what was there, and I also looked inside the esp (using TES5Edit, not Notepad) to see if I could discover what is supposed to trigger the effect. Nonetheless, somethng has to trigger the effect- the orbiting light doesn't just automatically apply itself whenever the body is naked and then un-apply itself when the character redresses.

That's why I surmised that it must be something in SexLab or some other related mod.

Hey guys, i have a problem. Every time i install the mod my body looks like this. What should i do?

https://ibb.co/diz2yF

Delete all data from the texture folder before installation. 

Did you mix cbbe with uunp?

From what texture folder? CBBE?

i dont have uunp body installed

Follow the file path in my photo. Make a backup of their texture files. Then delete their texture files. And replace it with the files I uploaded. Then we see if the problem has done.

post-282039-0-80896500-1496928764_thumb.png

Texture Uunp.7z

attachicon.gifrail.png

Yes, I know that- I looked inside the Rail Light folder to see what was there, and I also looked inside the esp (using TES5Edit, not Notepad) to see if I could discover what is supposed to trigger the effect. Nonetheless, somethng has to trigger the effect- the orbiting light doesn't just automatically apply itself whenever the body is naked and then un-apply itself when the character redresses.

That's why I surmised that it must be something in SexLab or some other related mod.

HeroedeLeyenda is there I think the better contact partner. I would like to help them but I do not know where to start  :-/

hey I managed to fix the texture turns out it was a problem with my enb I just had to adjust the INI file but now I'm having a problem with animal collisions not working lol why is this mod so hard to get working

@soulreaper4783 :

Can you please make a picture of your texture folder? That would help me to help them.

Hey guys, i have a problem. Every time i install the mod my body looks like this. What should i do?

Follow the file path in my photo. Make a backup of their texture files. Then delete their texture files. And replace it with the files I uploaded. Then we see if the problem has done.

attachicon.giftexture.png

attachicon.gifTexture Uunp.7z

with your textures it looks like this =( same problem with the nipples and there are also gaps at the hips...

post-1498909-0-18319100-1496957494_thumb.jpg

attachicon.giftexture.png

attachicon.gifTexture Uunp.7z

with your textures it looks like this =( same problem with the nipples and there are also gaps at the hips...

redownload bodyslide and rebuilt your body, i had something similar too not sure why body and texture mismatch (seems like the system is confused between body types i.e. cbbe or uunp).., try with option built morph turn on and off see if problems goes away

hello i wont be so pushy,gonna just ask if leyenda release today 4.0 ?

It's up on the Nexus.

Leyenda Skin 4.0

ehmm no i mean all in one 4.0 not skins.

You have to wait until he releases this for his Patreon plus a month usually.

i see,i thought he made mods as hobby,didnt knew his intents was achieve moneys.

@08150815 : 

I have uploaded them my preset. Replace all relevant files you need. Texture, meshes and Skse Plugins! Open the bodyslide. Delete your custom preset and recreate it!

uunp preset.7z

This is a screenshot of the texture I've used. I am using 7b bombshell. The texture is adapted by Leyenda Skin 4K with slightly darker nipples. As far as the skin is concerned, they can of course experiment according to their wishes!

post-282039-0-13244700-1497017450_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-59343200-1497017463_thumb.png

In the game, the whole looks like this :

post-282039-0-60620500-1497018902_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-57779500-1497018919_thumb.png

hello i wont be so pushy,gonna just ask if leyenda release today 4.0 ?

It's up on the Nexus.

Leyenda Skin 4.0

ehmm no i mean all in one 4.0 not skins.

You have to wait until he releases this for his Patreon plus a month usually.

i see,i thought he made mods as hobby,didnt knew his intents was achieve moneys.

Hobbies don't pay bills, maybe wind that neck in a little and be grateful you're getting free content at all..