I've got a problem. I'm using CBBE body, I install Demoniac textures, then Clams, then AIO Vagina. I start the game and the vag moves, it's great. But then when I use Bodyslider and I want to set my usual preset, I batchbuild everything for CBBE HDT body and then Vag doesn't move in game. What am I doing wrong ? Is it the COS body I need to batchbuild in bodyslider ?

Can someone help me with the wrist gaps (UNP Preset)?

I tried now everything that I read in all the forums, but nothing worked for me.

I tried to reinstall all, I only installed the required mods and AIO and I tried also to install HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP manually.

But I still get this gaps if I wear armor and if my char is nude.

Please can someone help me?

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone!!!!!    :D

I have a doubt, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

I want to use a custom outfit for my mage follower, but it seems to require the "HDT HighHeels System" mod in order to work. And since i also installed the "Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB" that comes with AIO, my doubt is if these two mods will confict with each other.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!   ;)

You can easily install HDT HighHeels system, nothing happens, so no conflicts.

attachicon.gifZwischenablage03.png

Thanks Again Vincenza!!!!!!! :D

But now i have another doubt:

Is there any tutorial i could follow that could help me convert any body type armors (like for example UNP/UNPB/7BO/CBBE Armors) to "UUNP BodySlide HDT" using BodySlide and Outfit Studio???. Because i downloaded many sets of custom armors and since i using "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" replacer mod for all vanilla armors & outfits from the game, i want to convert these custom armors to the body type that this mod uses.

OBS: I noticed that many of these custom armors comes with a "UUNP BodySlide" or "UUNP HDT" file that is to be used with bodyslide to make the convertion, but i don't know how to use it!! :(

If anyone could help me with this issue i'll be grateful!!!!

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Can someone help me with the wrist gaps (UNP Preset)?

I tried now everything that I read in all the forums, but nothing worked for me.

I tried to reinstall all, I only installed the required mods and AIO and I tried also to install HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP manually.

But I still get this gaps if I wear armor and if my char is nude.

Please can someone help me?

Hi quastic!!! :D

Try installing all mods in the order from the first post (#3581) from this link:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/page-180

Also you don't need HDT Bounce and Jiggles UNP installed because AIO have the xml files from this mod integraded. You just have to make sure to select HDT Bounce and Jiggles option then installing AIO.

I hope this helps!!!!! ;)

Hi everyone.

When i use this great mod with FloppySOS the gender alignment option in FloppySOS goes out the window with the collision.

But i like to see the balls floppy when having sex so i was wondering if there is a way to add the gender alignment in FloppySOS into this mod?

Is it possible?

Or make and update/fix so it will work with FloppySOS?

I'm using nexus mod manager and while i try to install this mod when unpacking process in 46% it says "a problem occured during install" so i open it on winrar to make sure it not corrupted and yes it not corrupted, are there ways to fix problem?

I'm using nexus mod manager and while i try to install this mod when unpacking process in 46% it says "a problem occured during install" so i open it on winrar to make sure it not corrupted and yes it not corrupted, are there ways to fix problem?

It is one big file and NMM can have issues whit it.

Try again. But restart your PC first.

It's worked thanks

i have installed this hdt all in one, i have a problem, when  i use the sexy idle animation mod, but wehn the hands  reach the breast are clipping, this happend when my char wear boots or shoes equip, someone know how i can fix this problem? i need to use some havok object stuff, or fix some equip slot conflict?

It's worked thanks

If i try to install the mod the unpacking stops at 24% what happen?

Se post before this, you could have found it if you did check previous page.

if you make changes to the body in bodyslide it removes the animated pussy... is there a way around this?

Yea, do as you should do.

Use UNP Special or Clam (CBBE)

I assume that you dont change bones and stuff.

if you make changes to the body in bodyslide it removes the animated pussy... is there a way around this?

Can you specify it in more detail?

Edit: I got it. You have to use UNP Special from Bodyslide

Nice :)

Dont forget to untick the body types you dont want to use in Bodyslide before you build.

Nice :)

Dont forget to untick the body types you dont want to use in Bodyslide before you build.

oooooh... so don't use "unp hdt"? use unp special? and then untick body types? (not sure wut that means but i'll trial & error that bridge when i get to it...