I'm using bijin and this aio, no problems found. Just set up the bijin aio properly, then let this aio overwrite with all bijin options ticked (one of them choose the new option)

Yeah, I did this and this is what I got: 

I hope you're using Mod Organizer... Make sure Bijin is way above AIO and that nothing major is overwriting the AIO files. I think something you installed that modifies npcs is interfering...

I'm using bijin and this aio, no problems found. Just set up the bijin aio properly, then let this aio overwrite with all bijin options ticked (one of them choose the new option)

Yeah, I did this and this is what I got: 

I hope you're using Mod Organizer... Make sure Bijin is way above AIO and that nothing major is overwriting the AIO files. I think something you installed that modifies npcs is interfering...

Yeah I am using MO, now nothing is between the Bijin mods and AIO... the faces works, but the HDT Pussy and TBBP does not work while making love... 

Edit: I installed the v.1 from Bijin Wives and it works... v1.1 seems not to work with AIO 

i hope everyone saw hero's webby. 4.0 release date of June 8th announced.

nice...but that said why do I feel less than ecstatic about it? with new versions of mega sized mods like this I am not too keen on downloading and installing it and then finding problems when trying to install it...I feel like 3.3 is enough for me... but change is good as they say...I hope the installation process in 4.0 is "modular" to say the least...

i hope everyone saw hero's webby. 4.0 release date of June 8th announced.

nice...but that said why do I feel less than ecstatic about it? with new versions of mega sized mods like this I am not too keen on downloading and installing it and then finding problems when trying to install it...I feel like 3.3 is enough for me... but change is good as they say...I hope the installation process in 4.0 is "modular" to say the least...

i recall hero saying that he was breaking up the mod into UNP and CBBE flavors. so separate installs, which "shud" be smaller but if he crams in alot more stuff into 4.0 it might inflate it back up so i can't really speculate.

3.3 is good but everything except the textures need updating. Specially the xml's, so in comes 4.0 with lots of other neat features that advanced modders would do themselves. I for once use aio 3.3 only for textures, female replacers like bijin and tocatto as elysif, and the sub esp's at the back.

i cannot download the file from MEGA, it says i need to download the browser extension to download the the mod file. but i cant find where to download the extension. the sidebar that lists the links for Firefox extension only takes me to a mega site that wants me to UPLOAD files for whatever fucking reason.

Klick the grey button "Download in browser" 

i have used the site before, however this time when i did click the "Download with browser" button it prompts me to download MEGA plugin for firefox in order to download any files larger than 1GB.

download mega plugin for firefox > login/create account for mega > go to mod download link > choose import to cloud drive > download mod from your cloud drive

Can anyone help please? i downloaded the 3.3 version but i don't have cbbe option, only unp and clams of skyrim. i'm using MO

CBBE is Clams of Skyrim.

Do you have Clams of Skyrim and Bodyslide?

No.. do i have to? i only have cbbe and bodyslide

Clams of Skyrim is just CBBE with a 3d Vagina model. If that's not your thing then just use it anyway. You can only see the Clam(not my pun) when you're completely naked or is using an armor/cloth specifically for COS... since most armor/clothing mod is using CBBE/UUNP and not COS/UUNPS...

3.3 is good but everything except the textures need updating. Specially the xml's, so in comes 4.0 with lots of other neat features that advanced modders would do themselves. I for once use aio 3.3 only for textures, female replacers like bijin and tocatto as elysif, and the sub esp's at the back.

Sorry abit lost as I am not sure what I should be reading. Does AIO 4.0 provide random combination of skin textures to NPCs (i.e whether theres pubic hair, tan lines etc)

I am using EBD textures now and its not an optimal solution as there are constant neck gaps due to how that mod was setup

Sorry abit lost as I am not sure what I should be reading. Does AIO 4.0 provide random combination of skin textures to NPCs (i.e whether theres pubic hair, tan lines etc)

I am using EBD textures now and its not an optimal solution as there are constant neck gaps due to how that mod was setup

I'm not sure, I ain't got a copy of 4.0... But I'm pretty sure Pubic hair and tan lines are provided by other mods with their own racemenu plugins...

Not sure what will be fixed in the 4.0 release but at the moment I have just a few problems with this mod.

1. Seems like textures are low quality? This is mostly around the breast area, seems low quality, not sure if it's because of the skin texture options I chose (CBBE Slim, Fair Skin slim. Mostly picked things like delicate or fair skin).

2. The Bijin NPCs CBBE Morphs don't change in game. As a matter of fact they don't have bouncing breasts or anything while naked either. All other NPCs including the Player are fine.

Anyone have any experience with either of these? For the first one what textures do people use when using COS/CBBE?

Does anyone know the name of the mod that produces a slowly-moving illumination that 'orbits' my body during sex scenes? I thought it was called "Fleshlight" but a Google search failsd to find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Might be Rail Light...?  If so, it's one of the included .esps with Leyenda's All In One mod.  Hope this helps.

That's it! Yes! Rail Light! Thank you!

Sadly, I wanted it for SSE, and Leyenda's AIO won't fly in SSE due to a severe shortage of SKSE64 there *sobs softly*

Maybe I can find it as a standalone and convert it to SSE, now that you've given me the name of it! Thanks!

is there anyway i can edit the uunp body with bodyslide without losing the vagina because in cbbe you can add the vagina to the body you customize with cos

UUNP Special (UUNPS for short) is the UUNP version with a 3d vagina model. I'm pretty sure Bodyslide provides it bare...

Not sure what will be fixed in the 4.0 release but at the moment I have just a few problems with this mod.

1. Seems like textures are low quality? This is mostly around the breast area, seems low quality, not sure if it's because of the skin texture options I chose (CBBE Slim, Fair Skin slim. Mostly picked things like delicate or fair skin).

2. The Bijin NPCs CBBE Morphs don't change in game. As a matter of fact they don't have bouncing breasts or anything while naked either. All other NPCs including the Player are fine.

Anyone have any experience with either of these? For the first one what textures do people use when using COS/CBBE?

1. Using 4k textures? Leyenda will/has released an 8k version if that's your thing. You might need to play with your graphics mods too. (Enb, lighting, etc) And have a monitor large and sharp enough... Along with a graphics card that can propel your monitor with decent fps.

2. I'm not sure, go check the body meshes they use with nif skope. I'm pretty sure AIO replaces them properly... You just need to choose them on the installation menu. 

*checks mine* Yup, mine has attached xml's.

Why would mod is so big 1.8 GB? and due this those mega people asking for premium subscription to download the same. I had completed up to 1 g.b download of file and then suddenly it stooped saying I exceeded my downloading quota  of 1 gb for 6 hrs. means I will have to wait for next 6 hrs to reload 1 gb data.

I dont understand how do I download this mod?

pLease help anyone.

I will happily donate to the modder after looking at mod rather than subscribing this site.

1. Using 4k textures? Leyenda will/has released an 8k version if that's your thing. You might need to play with your graphics mods too. (Enb, lighting, etc) And have a monitor large and sharp enough... Along with a graphics card that can propel your monitor with decent fps.

2. I'm not sure, go check the body meshes they use with nif skope. I'm pretty sure AIO replaces them properly... You just need to choose them on the installation menu. 

*checks mine* Yup, mine has attached xml's.

1. I am using 4k textures. I'm not particularly sure if it's a lighting issue it just seems the "weights" in the breasts seem to...deform (no sure if that's the right word)?

2. Tested it with just Bijin and no physics. Strange.

Probably going to wait for 4.0 to come out before trying stuff again, thanks for the help though.

Why would mod is so big 1.8 GB? and due this those mega people asking for premium subscription to download the same. I had completed up to 1 g.b download of file and then suddenly it stooped saying I exceeded my downloading quota of 1 gb for 6 hrs. means I will have to wait for next 6 hrs to reload 1 gb data.

I dont understand how do I download this mod?

pLease help anyone.

I will happily donate to the modder after looking at mod rather than subscribing this site.

Use the mega link instead(the txt file with the gibberish text) then paste it after mega.nz/

It's pretty large because of the prebuilt meshes of multiple types and mods plus 2k and 4k texture variants for clams of skyrim and uunps. And like all prebuilt mods, they tend to bloat a lot.