Im sure i already posted this but is this really "Pregnancy Compatible" ? I assume it does but would it look weird/not work because of the Belly Animations ? When i installed it i couldnt get it to work. And now that i finalyl got my HDT set up working im not sure if its worth downloading. Cool Mod but yea. I dont know about this.

Yours

Aki

Im sure i already posted this but is this really "Pregnancy Compatible" ? I assume it does but would it look weird/not work because of the Belly Animations ? When i installed it i couldnt get it to work. And now that i finalyl got my HDT set up working im not sure if its worth downloading. Cool Mod but yea. I dont know about this.

Yours

Aki

You may have done wrong when you install this mod if you cant get stuff to work.

Dont blame the mod when you do the error.

This mod have all you need.

Back to bootcamp.

Am I supposed to download both downloadable files and is there a reason as to why it's so huge to the point where NMM doesn't load it? I'd like for my character'd dick to actually not clip through all the females I keep fucking.

The first link (the one 'on top') allows you to download "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z" from the mega.nz website.  The second link allows you to download a alternate copy of "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z" from Google Drive.  You don't need to download both copies.  They are the same file available for download in 2 different places.  Download and install only one of the files.

I haven't actively used NMM in over a year, but if I remember correctly it allows you to install a mod from an archive file or from the Nexus.  Look in the NMM help files for more information.

"All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3.7z" is 1.87 GBytes in size because it contains (among other things) "... 10 pre-builded Unified UNP Special bodies and 10 pre-builded CBBE bodies with HDT Vagina with XML attached to meshes in order to have collisions with hands, belly, schlongs and some creatures (Dog, Wolf, Husky, Riekling, Draugur, Falmer, Skeever, Troll, Werewolf, Death Hound, Fox, Deer, Chaurus and Sabrecat)," installation files for several followers, and replacement textures and meshes for several other mods that improve the look of many Skyrim NPCs.

As for your last comment, all I can tell you is to search for and read some of the excellent tutorials on how to install, configure and use "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3" and it's many requirements that are available on this website, the Nexus, You Tube, and the rest of the World Wide Web.

Is there a way to just install the functioning vagina without the all in one setup? I have a slightly complicated set up for my bodies. I use unified unp hdt in bodyslide. My females are somewhat thicker and I really like them already the way they are. But once I install this I have to use the slim bodies listed if I want to use the hdt vagina. I think this mod is super cool and it would be awesome to have the hdt vagina on my body types but I don't know how.

I'm new to body slide and body meshing, and for the life of me, I can't get this mod to work. I have everything required as far as I know, please let me know if I am missing anything. Here is my load order: https://modwat.ch/u/RougeAgent)and I have followed all of the instructions as carefully as I can, but it still doesn't have any affect in game. I removed " All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3," for the time being, but I really would like to get this working. The front page talks somewhat about body meshing and using bodyslide and I barely know how to use that software. Here is a quote from the disable collisions page (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions-updated-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy-is-back/):"FIRST STEPS:

• Delete or uninstall any body meshes you have installed in your game (like CBBE, UNP...)
  • Delete or uninstall all texture body skin you have installed
  • Delete or uninstall previous Skeleton you have installed

Install in this order with last version as possible with Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer (Recommended to use Mod Organizer for advanced users)." 

I'm not quite sure when it wants me to uninstall bodyslide, CBBE, etc, after I have uninstalled it, or if this step is necessary for me at all.  

Before anyone asks, yes, ran FNIS when I have "All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3" installed and it still didn't work. If you guys can help me find what I am missing, that would be great because I'm very interested in getting this mod to work (for research purposes). 

Thanks in Advance,

eaj155

I have noticed that nearly all armors replacers that I batch build through Bodyslide end up with a correct armor size but wrong body size. I attached a screenshot.

Is there anything I need to remember to keep in mind? The Bodyslide preview shows everything correct but the ingame is wrong.

post-119068-0-55779300-1498989616_thumb.png

Is there a way to just install the functioning vagina without the all in one setup? I have a slightly complicated set up for my bodies. I use unified unp hdt in bodyslide. My females are somewhat thicker and I really like them already the way they are. But once I install this I have to use the slim bodies listed if I want to use the hdt vagina. I think this mod is super cool and it would be awesome to have the hdt vagina on my body types but I don't know how.

Of course there is a way to use this mod without a complete installation. Download the mod, unpack it and take out the folder just what you need. Important for the function of the mod are basically the skeleton, the meshes and the skse plugins. I have written some instructions in this forum.

Of course there is a way to use this mod without a complete installation. Download the mod, unpack it and take out the folder just what you need. Important for the function of the mod are basically the skeleton, the meshes and the skse plugins. I have written some instructions in this forum.

So I am to select either bodyA or bodyB and then convert them back to my original bodies with bodyslide? 

So I am to select either bodyA or bodyB and then convert them back to my original bodies with bodyslide? 

That is correct, they decide between a and b and create the body in bodyslide. In bodyslide you must select unified unp special.

This mod is wonderful, couldn't be more happy. Unfortunately I recently had to reinstall skyrim and all my mods because I messed with bodyslide. The bodyslide worked for all NPC's but it changed my player's body back to 'dream girl' and the UNP sliders in game would no longer work. In the end all the NPC's were thick thots with matching armor and I was a flat chested raisin.

Yours

Aki

This mod is fully compatible with any pregnancy mod. I have tested them with beeing female, estrus chaurus, weight morphs, milk mod economy. The animation and the belly look realistic.

That is correct, they decide between a and b and create the body in bodyslide. In bodyslide you must select unified unp special.

Thank you for your help Vincenza, I appreciate it :)

Yours

Aki

This mod is fully compatible with any pregnancy mod. I have tested them with beeing female, estrus chaurus, weight morphs, milk mod economy. The animation and the belly look realistic.

Agree.

no news on the site there is a post from 1 month ago and i tell release soon ,i need them too for upgrade the faire skin because i'am base on the one in all in one 3.3 i think is the version 8.9\9.0, faire skin is up to date 9.2.1 but no pussy in the texture body so i need to wait

He have released the textures, those can be found on Nexus.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73512/?

You have the texture installed? How is your impression? I have not tested it yet.

Works fine.

Check this.

Note that I dont use ENB, only the booster.

I use Vitruvia on the malel.

I find the breasts in Leyenda Skin 4.0 not well succeeded. So the breast nipples. My original skin looks better.

post-282039-0-59838400-1499374875_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-07050600-1499374898_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-27488700-1499374950_thumb.png