Why would mod is so big 1.8 GB? and due this those mega people asking for premium subscription to download the same. I had completed up to 1 g.b download of file and then suddenly it stooped saying I exceeded my downloading quota of 1 gb for 6 hrs. means I will have to wait for next 6 hrs to reload 1 gb data.

I dont understand how do I download this mod?

pLease help anyone.

I will happily donate to the modder after looking at mod rather than subscribing this site.

Use the mega link instead(the txt file with the gibberish text) then paste it after mega.nz/

It's pretty large because of the prebuilt meshes of multiple types and mods plus 2k and 4k texture variants for clams of skyrim and uunps. And like all prebuilt mods, they tend to bloat a lot.

hello Lifariz,

I couldn't find any txt file with gibberish text its not on download page,

after clicking download it directly goes to mega.nz site where it ask me to download via browser, googel drive or with their own app. And I tried both browser and google drive option it stops downloading after 1 g.b and says need to wait till 6 hours. and if close it that download again resets. 

please help with that mega link.

OK Thanks for that info It worked wiht app.

Now the problem is with the vagina I selected proper option from mod and ran fnis all worked fine vagina was showing as per pictures and gif. but the breast was too large so I went to bodyslide and changed selected the default body cbbe hdt and preset hourglass. and ran the game all the animations was there body was back to normal even skin textures (wet) was also there but vagina was gone. it was replaced with original one. So now I dont have working vagina.

I unstalled mod completely from NMM and again installed this time there was less option to select from mod.

Could anyone explain how to fix this?

Nevermind sorted it somewhat.

Hey all, first time poster here. I just have a small problem I was hoping I could find a solution to. I'm not sure if it is related to the mod here, but I do know I only noticed it once I installed the mod.

I initially had some issues with this mod with my original modded game, so I decided to completely uninstall and reinstall skyrim. I then started modding skyrim slowly by following the videos linked on the first page first (regarding how to correctly install SKSE, FNIS, etc), and then I very generally followed the STEP guide until I got to the characters and creatures section. There I installed my first character textures and meshes mods, SOS and this mod, and all seems well, but there's a weird texture/deformation around the armpit areas of my female characters. I've tried reinstalling this mod using different body presets, skin textures, maps, etc, but the deformation remains. I also don't ever recall seeing this when using the basic UNP or CBBE mods from the nexus, so I'm at a loss as to what is causing it.

post-305690-0-33417800-1495742207_thumb.jpg

To test to see if it was caused by this mod or not, I installed the basic UNP skinny version mod to see how it looks. As you can see, the weird texture/deformation isn't there.

post-305690-0-74847100-1495743307_thumb.jpg

As a note, I haven't tried texture blender or bodyslide yet, as I don't know how changing the body with an outside program will affect the mod. While I'm tempted to just go into bodyslide and convert the preset to UNP Skinny to fix all the seam problems I'm having with armors, if that removes or alters the functionality of the animated vag then I lose the reason to use this mod in the first place.

How does one get the Chubby Preset? It seems that it was available in an older version, and there's still an image showing the body in 3.3.7 but looking through both NMM, MO and manually looking into the folder hasn't given me any results. Was it removed in the new version or am I just not seeing something obvious?

How does one get the Chubby Preset? It seems that it was available in an older version, and there's still an image showing the body in 3.3.7 but looking through both NMM, MO and manually looking into the folder hasn't given me any results. Was it removed in the new version or am I just not seeing something obvious?

They have to create in bodyslide.

post-282039-0-47836700-1495791636_thumb.png

Hey all, first time poster here. I just have a small problem I was hoping I could find a solution to. I'm not sure if it is related to the mod here, but I do know I only noticed it once I installed the mod.

I initially had some issues with this mod with my original modded game, so I decided to completely uninstall and reinstall skyrim. I then started modding skyrim slowly by following the videos linked on the first page first (regarding how to correctly install SKSE, FNIS, etc), and then I very generally followed the STEP guide until I got to the characters and creatures section. There I installed my first character textures and meshes mods, SOS and this mod, and all seems well, but there's a weird texture/deformation around the armpit areas of my female characters. I've tried reinstalling this mod using different body presets, skin textures, maps, etc, but the deformation remains. I also don't ever recall seeing this when using the basic UNP or CBBE mods from the nexus, so I'm at a loss as to what is causing it.

attachicon.gif20170525134228_1.jpg

To test to see if it was caused by this mod or not, I installed the basic UNP skinny version mod to see how it looks. As you can see, the weird texture/deformation isn't there.

attachicon.gif20170525141342_1.jpg

As a note, I haven't tried texture blender or bodyslide yet, as I don't know how changing the body with an outside program will affect the mod. While I'm tempted to just go into bodyslide and convert the preset to UNP Skinny to fix all the seam problems I'm having with armors, if that removes or alters the functionality of the animated vag then I lose the reason to use this mod in the first place.

In order to get the full potential from AiO they must use bodyslide!

In what way? Do you mean the typical process of opening bodyslide, choosing UNP special, and then selecting the preset body type? I've been afraid to commit to that option as that is exactly what caused the problems I had with my initial attempt with this mod. That also brings into question why there's a zeroed slider option in the FOMOD options upon installation, which allows the use of the morph function in RaceMenu, if you're just supposed to use BodySlide studio.

In what way? Do you mean the typical process of opening bodyslide, choosing UNP special, and then selecting the preset body type? I've been afraid to commit to that option as that is exactly what caused the problems I had with my initial attempt with this mod. That also brings into question why there's a zeroed slider option in the FOMOD options upon installation, which allows the use of the morph function in RaceMenu, if you're just supposed to use BodySlide studio.

Bodyslide is a fantastic program, it does not have to make you afraid. Back up your meshes folder first. If an error occurs, you can undo everything. The zero slider is a simplified way to access all presets in the game. Zero slider is, so to speak, the virgin preset without changes to the body. I personally do not use it. 

Bodyslide is a fantastic program, it does not have to make you afraid. Back up your meshes folder first. If an error occurs, you can undo everything. The zero slider is a simplified way to access all presets in the game. Zero slider is, so to speak, the virgin preset without changes to the body. I personally do not use it. 

Here is a minimalistic guide for bodyslide without alteration:

attachicon.gifDesktop 05.27.2017 - 15.48.48.01.7z

So after running BodySlide, the armpit texture is still there.

Before Bodyslide, with racemenu morph sliders active:

post-305690-0-38558200-1495914140_thumb.jpg

After Bodyslide, no racemenu morphs active (all at 0):

post-305690-0-00572800-1495914204_thumb.jpg

What's more, the vagina is no longer animating, at all.

I've tried reinstalling AiO, reran FNIS, and made a new Batched Patch, but the animation isn't returning. What's more, I'm using MO so the bodyslide files should have gone in AiO when I ran it. Reinstalling should have removed any influence of bodyslide, so I have no idea what's causing the lack of animation now.

so question, I'm using cbbe, i choose cos body, even though i don't have clams mod installed, the animation should still work right? and when asked to overwite xpmse i declined since i read once before somewhere that nothing should ever overwrite that, is that still correct?

so question, I'm using cbbe, i choose cos body, even though i don't have clams mod installed, the animation should still work right? and when asked to overwite xpmse i declined since i read once before somewhere that nothing should ever overwrite that, is that still correct?

yes its built in. AiO shud overwrite everything. i know xpmse said that but AiO shud overwrite. the only downside for AiO is the built in vag is outdated as the CoS mod author has since released updated versions of CoS...

yes its built in. AiO shud overwrite everything. i know xpmse said that but AiO shud overwrite. the only downside for AiO is the built in vag is outdated as the CoS mod author has since released updated versions of CoS...

cool, now is there a way to just overwrite that skeleton part or do i have to reinstall n go through the fomod again? 

or should i just install cos now? i remember having them both function at once, or maybe one overwrote the other

cool, now is there a way to just overwrite that skeleton part or do i have to reinstall n go through the fomod again?

or should i just install cos now? i remember having them both function at once, or maybe one overwrote the other

that is beyond me. if ur planning to use AiO i don't think you can use the new version of CoS. unless you really know wut ur doing...

Hero is about to release AiO 4.0 in case ur not aware. i'd wait for it.

This Mod is Great,   even there is some issues with Feet Meshes for some UUNP Bodys,   I on have one Question:

Why there is Not any Hairy Female Bodies in your Textures ? You Know,  The chance to shave with a dagger in those days was really dangerous ...

Hello. I'm having a very mind boggling problem with the HDT Vagina using Succubus Race. I start a new game and the collisions just works fine, then after some sex it simply stops working. I have to close Skyrim and load a game using another character, then load to the succubus character so it can start working again. I really have no idea what is going on. Anyone can help me, please ? Thanks !

Btw, I'm using the main CBBE AIO with the COS Body slider that comes with it.

I've gotten everything working but collision/bulging, not sure what I'm missing. I've followed directions in the op, all I can think is that I need to use nifskope for something? I'm having a hard time understanding the lingo and directions when it comes to stuff like attaching xmls

Ugh, collisions work for me when I make a new game using Succubus Race, but when I save/quit the game and load again it stops working. I have no idea what's going on. I'm totally lost here. I was using ECE just fine with a vanilla race, everything worked, but when I switched to Racemenu to use Succubus Race I get this problem. I already totally uninstalled ECE.

ran into a slight issue with this mod. every one has vag collisions except bijin wives....im not sure why...warmaidens and npc's are fine but the bijin wives wont work....not only do they not have collisions but they dont even have an hdt vagina...its the regular one as if the vagina hasnt been altered or touched by the mod what so ever. anyone know a fix?

ran into a slight issue with this mod. every one has vag collisions except bijin wives....im not sure why...warmaidens and npc's are fine but the bijin wives wont work....not only do they not have collisions but they dont even have an hdt vagina...its the regular one as if the vagina hasnt been altered or touched by the mod what so ever. anyone know a fix?

AiO 3.3 is set for an older version of the wives mod. the mod author "rkx?" updated the wives mod where he changed the folder and file paths. that's why alot of us are still using older bijin versions. i'm assuming that hero's AiO 4.0 will be designed to use the latest bijin versions. 4.0 shud release soon.