why are u using this mod if u are using cbbe, there is another mod made more for cbbe, just saying tho..

Snip

Snip

but i dont have the unp  body installed and i dont have any mod thats related with unp. everything i installed is cbbe and i havent any problem with my cbbe body before this mod. is there a special patch of the animated pussy mod for cbbe or do i have to use special settings in the installingmenu for this bodytype?

Have you tried installing a cbbe texture pack after adding the all in one? That should work just fine too. If you are sure you have the right cbbe textures and you are using cbbe format meshes then.... I have no idea to be honest, I have never had that issue occur.  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/? Those  are the textures I use and they worked just fine with this mod for me.

why are u using this mod if u are using cbbe, there is another mod made more for cbbe, just saying tho..

You mean i dont need cbbe for this mod? or is this mode just incompatible? i try it later to deinstall cbbe and just install this mod.

Edit: i tryed ... and it didnt work =/ i dont know what to do

You should not need anything from cbbe specifically, the only thing you should need other than this would be bodyslide.

Now I have not used nmm in a long while but when you add this mod it should give a popup that gives you some options, did you include the cbbe textures? Because the screenshot you had is exactly what you get when you try to use unp textures with cbbe.

but i dont have the unp  body installed and i dont have any mod thats related with unp. everything i installed is cbbe and i havent any problem with my cbbe body before this mod. is there a special patch of the animated pussy mod for cbbe or do i have to use special settings in the installingmenu for this bodytype?

i think its more of nnm issue, somehow something has been corrupted as all-in-one hdt is a rather large mod and your problem goes away when u un-install this mod right..., another way is as someone suggested try to install another cbbe body mod over this mod and see if the problem goes away.

@08150815 :

The proposal with fair skin complexion is good. You should have always installed a basic texture before installing AiO. Nor something about the topic Nmm. If they uninstall with the Nmm they should proceed properly. The mod right click and go to permanently uninstall.

post-282039-0-13456500-1497274088_thumb.jpg

Uhh I just see I have an outdated version  :P

I'm a little confused... so I install Bijin Wives/Warmaidens/NPCs alongside this mod? Should I install the Bijin All-In-One with it? It's just a problem because I'm getting some neckseams with some NPCs.

EDIT: I've found that Adrianne doesn't have a head mesh being replaced by AiO. Does the mod need to be updated?

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone!!!!!    :D

I have a doubt, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

I want to use a custom outfit for my mage follower, but it seems to require the "HDT HighHeels System" mod in order to work. And since i also installed the "Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB" that comes with AIO, my doubt is if these two mods will confict with each other.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!   ;)

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone!!!!!    :D

I have a doubt, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

I want to use a custom outfit for my mage follower, but it seems to require the "HDT HighHeels System" mod in order to work. And since i also installed the "Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB" that comes with AIO, my doubt is if these two mods will confict with each other.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!   ;)

You can easily install HDT HighHeels system, nothing happens, so no conflicts.

post-282039-0-21628000-1497359520_thumb.png

I recently switched from cbbe to uunp, but now this mod won't work with my new body. It worked fine before, any idea what I may be doing wrong? I get through the promps just fine and then I go in game and nothing. I use NMM.

I fixed it, wasnt selecting unified special instead of hdt

I'm a little confused... so I install Bijin Wives/Warmaidens/NPCs alongside this mod? Should I install the Bijin All-In-One with it? It's just a problem because I'm getting some neckseams with some NPCs.

EDIT: I've found that Adrianne doesn't have a head mesh being replaced by AiO. Does the mod need to be updated?

yes. this mod is set for the bijins that were out "at that time hero made this". it should work for some bijin mod updates but rkx redid some of his folder structures on his updates (bijin npcs) so this mod is pointing to folders that have been moved "if you updated the bijin mods".

I have a couple of questions really so I will break them down.  

1. I installed this mod and MO said that it was fully overwriting a few other mods like HDT Physics Extension, Female Facial Animations, HDT Breast & Butt Physics, Smile in HD, Bowlegged Jump Animation Fix, and Fux Ro D'Oh.  Since it was 100% overwriting those I unchecked them.  But I am having some errors with the body in game so I am now wondering if I should have left them checked and just changed the load order?  Does anyone use these mods and know anything about how they work / whether you need them active once you have HDT vagina?  

2. There are also a ton of conflicts with The Eyes of Beauty, CBBE, and other beauty mods that I have installed.  Again, do I need to uncheck these mods because they're included in HDT Vagina?  Or leave them checked and just allow the overwrite of everything by this mod?  

3. In the FOMOD for this when it is giving me options for what to install should I be choosing the options I like best?  Or choosing the ones I already have installed seperately?  For instance, if I already have SG Textures installed then do I click that option?  Or am I free to choose any of the other skin texture options?  

Similarly, there are texture options here that aren't available in my copy of SG Textures.  (Like the goose bumps or silky options for instance)  Do I need to not choose those options in this FOMOD because they weren't in my initial download of SG Textures?  Or again, am I free to choose whatever I want and just allow an overwrite of my previous textures?  

---------------------

The reason I am asking these questions is basically because I had an extremely stable (but SFW) version of Skyrim running with about 200 mods.  I decided to create a profile and add some NSFW mods to the mix finally and now all hell is breaking loose lol.  I just want to make sure I have the details of order and installation down.  

((When I say "all hell is  breaking loose" I am exaggerating slightly.  The issues are basically that the vagina just looks like a wide open hot pink hole, and the skeleton after installing this gets a bit weird during sexual encounters -- like the arm sort of twists in a place when she's giving a HJ or whatever.  Also, and I don't think this is directly related to this mod but probably something to do with overwriting so many of my beauty textures, all of a sudden anyone who was supposed to be wearing a helmet is bald.  And finally -- again not sure if this one is directly related to this mod - but now my character runs like a pretty princess prancing on her toes?  It's...really weird and rips me right out of any immersion.  No CTD and no extreme stutters or stretched body parts...well, except for the gaping vagina....so all told it isn't as bad as it could be lol))

Anyway, sorry this was such a long ramble.  If anyone knows the answers to these questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

i'm trying to add my own custom body that is generated from bodyslide, but when i copy the files generated to "\All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy\meshes\actors\character\character assets" nothing changes, please i need some help with this because im totally lost..

also i can't seem to get this thing working for the custom races (on normal skyrim races hdt pussy works, but i cant get my own body to apply thats it).

any help would be appreciated it

Loving the mod, it makes everything better, everything.

Two questions, you know they were coming.

1. I chose the Rail Light plugin, how do I use it, where do I find it? Do I find a spell book? do I craft it?

2. The Strapon doesn't fit properly, are there bodyslide files for it?

Apart from that, love it.

I have a couple of questions really so I will break them down.  

1. I installed this mod and MO said that it was fully overwriting a few other mods like HDT Physics Extension, Female Facial Animations, HDT Breast & Butt Physics, Smile in HD, Bowlegged Jump Animation Fix, and Fux Ro D'Oh.  Since it was 100% overwriting those I unchecked them.  But I am having some errors with the body in game so I am now wondering if I should have left them checked and just changed the load order?  Does anyone use these mods and know anything about how they work / whether you need them active once you have HDT vagina?  

2. There are also a ton of conflicts with The Eyes of Beauty, CBBE, and other beauty mods that I have installed.  Again, do I need to uncheck these mods because they're included in HDT Vagina?  Or leave them checked and just allow the overwrite of everything by this mod?  

3. In the FOMOD for this when it is giving me options for what to install should I be choosing the options I like best?  Or choosing the ones I already have installed seperately?  For instance, if I already have SG Textures installed then do I click that option?  Or am I free to choose any of the other skin texture options?  

Similarly, there are texture options here that aren't available in my copy of SG Textures.  (Like the goose bumps or silky options for instance)  Do I need to not choose those options in this FOMOD because they weren't in my initial download of SG Textures?  Or again, am I free to choose whatever I want and just allow an overwrite of my previous textures?  

---------------------

The reason I am asking these questions is basically because I had an extremely stable (but SFW) version of Skyrim running with about 200 mods.  I decided to create a profile and add some NSFW mods to the mix finally and now all hell is breaking loose lol.  I just want to make sure I have the details of order and installation down.  

((When I say "all hell is  breaking loose" I am exaggerating slightly.  The issues are basically that the vagina just looks like a wide open hot pink hole, and the skeleton after installing this gets a bit weird during sexual encounters -- like the arm sort of twists in a place when she's giving a HJ or whatever.  Also, and I don't think this is directly related to this mod but probably something to do with overwriting so many of my beauty textures, all of a sudden anyone who was supposed to be wearing a helmet is bald.  And finally -- again not sure if this one is directly related to this mod - but now my character runs like a pretty princess prancing on her toes?  It's...really weird and rips me right out of any immersion.  No CTD and no extreme stutters or stretched body parts...well, except for the gaping vagina....so all told it isn't as bad as it could be lol))

Anyway, sorry this was such a long ramble.  If anyone knows the answers to these questions I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Minor texture edits like teeth and eyes and hair can be loaded after AIO, all that will happen is they will overwrite any teeth/hair/eye stuff added by AIO. 

As for body and texture stuff, AIO should be installed after those, though I recommend using only AIO (and whatever it says it requires for your given FOMOD choices).

For example, I use UUNP Special from bodyslide as well TEOB and the Teeth mod as well as several hair mods along with HDT and here is my order, with everything functioning;

Core HDT files

Bodyslide (Main Mod)

SoS (Not sure if you use it)

All-in-one HDT anim. Pussy

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

XPMSE.

AIO is literally All-in-one. As for the FOMOD choices, you need to pay close attention to what you are selecting. Each selection gives very clear directions.

1. I chose the Rail Light plugin, how do I use it, where do I find it? Do I find a spell book? do I craft it?

Raillight is easy to find with Additem Menu. Is integrated in AiO. For the Strapon there are nicer alternatives. But with some effort you will find also bodyslide possibilities for the strapon. You just have to look for something  ;)

post-282039-0-45263800-1497419460_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-62120100-1497419485_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-27192200-1497419507_thumb.pngpost-282039-0-34202300-1497419529_thumb.png

Raillight is easy to find with Additem Menu. Is integrated in AiO. For the Strapon there are nicer alternatives. But with some effort you will find also bodyslide possibilities for the strapon. You just have to look for something  ;)

attachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_36_54_246.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_37_09_397.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_38_23_331.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_39_36_105.png

One warning about the Additem menu mod.

Dont use the one that follows the mod. Use the updated 2.8. From Nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Sorry Vincenta if I did steal your post. I know that you will forgive me.

You all need to check if other of the mods that comes whit this can be found updated at Nexus and here at LL.

attachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_36_54_246.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_37_09_397.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_38_23_331.pngattachicon.gifTESV_2017_06_14_07_39_36_105.png

One warning about the Additem menu mod.

Dont use the one that follows the mod. Use the updated 2.8. From Nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Sorry Vincenta if I did steal your post. I know that you will forgive me.

You all need to check if other of the mods that comes whit this can be found updated at Nexus and here at LL.

Thanks for all the help, wasn't sure if there was a book to find or a spell to learn, like facelight, will add items via console. The attached penis...not really what I'm after. I'll look at converting the strapon to bodyslide myself.

So I tried following some advice here and used UUNP special, but now when I jump my character's breasts and butt kinda... melt or cave-in, and it looks like she's melting during a sex scene. I have HDT of course, and I picked the naturalistic jiggle option in installation of this mod. What am I doing wrong?

So I tried following some advice here and used UUNP special, but now when I jump my character's breasts and butt kinda... melt or cave-in, and it looks like she's melting during a sex scene. I have HDT of course, and I picked the naturalistic jiggle option in installation of this mod. What am I doing wrong?

Im running on cbbe and did not have quite those issues, but I did have a lot of trouble getting the naturalistic hdt presets to work. Have you tried installing the mod with the other option? That one worked fine for me.

Can i somehow make this CBBE HDT compadible ? It says HDT in the Name but i cant get Knocked Up with this. The Belly isnt swelling. Seems like there is no belly node.

Go back and install your mods again in proper order.

This mod have fully support for bellynode and what node you want..