First tnx for all the work. this mod just looks great.

On te nude body there is no HDT. is that due to the fact i altered in with bodyslide and/or used the wrong body map with it. or do i still need to install it separate?

And i just read i needed to use uunpb special. altering the breasts with that body keeps the HDT vagina?

So this instructions of this thing isn't going as planned (at all).

I've never get it to work properply and maybe it's my fault. It does seem to work but in reality it isn't as on the pictures. I didn't actually wanted to. But now, I've seen some improvements (slightly animated) so I've decided to make it possible.

Did somebody create a full detailed description on properly install this previously?

@Lifariz.

Do you say that this mod creates bloat?

Not the installed version, installed it's only half the compressed package. If you ever tried decompressing the mod file, you'd understand how many combinations are there which contribute to the file size, and is telling on how much effort HeroeLeyenda has put in this mod.

So this instructions of this thing isn't going as planned (at all).

I've never get it to work properply and maybe it's my fault. It does seem to work but in reality it isn't as on the pictures. I didn't actually wanted to. But now, I've seen some improvements (slightly animated) so I've decided to make it possible.

Did somebody create a full detailed description on properly install this previously?

Eh, just choose what you want and it works out of the box (just make sure you installed every option for the first time)

As for the pictures included, there's a concept called screen archery. Basically, whenever someone who would like to make a screenshot would turn on a really gorgeous ENB(that plays nicely with the stuff installed on your build) on then take the SS. Then turn it off because unless you're running a liquid-cooled OC'ed dual SLI'ed 1080 Ti you'll never good fps for actual gameplay... And even with that I'm not sure if you can get gameplay fps...

You'll have to put some effort to make a decent looking skyrim without a gpu burning enb... Which won't be as good looking as with enb on.

Why would mod is so big 1.8 GB? and due this those mega people asking for premium subscription to download the same. I had completed up to 1 g.b download of file and then suddenly it stooped saying I exceeded my downloading quota of 1 gb for 6 hrs. means I will have to wait for next 6 hrs to reload 1 gb data.

I dont understand how do I download this mod?

pLease help anyone.

I will happily donate to the modder after looking at mod rather than subscribing this site.

Use the mega link instead(the txt file with the gibberish text) then paste it after mega.nz/

It's pretty large because of the prebuilt meshes of multiple types and mods plus 2k and 4k texture variants for clams of skyrim and uunps. And like all prebuilt mods, they tend to bloat a lot.

hello Lifariz,

I couldn't find any txt file with gibberish text its not on download page,

after clicking download it directly goes to mega.nz site where it ask me to download via browser, googel drive or with their own app. And I tried both browser and google drive option it stops downloading after 1 g.b and says need to wait till 6 hours. and if close it that download again resets. 

please help with that mega link.

Why would mod is so big 1.8 GB? and due this those mega people asking for premium subscription to download the same. I had completed up to 1 g.b download of file and then suddenly it stooped saying I exceeded my downloading quota of 1 gb for 6 hrs. means I will have to wait for next 6 hrs to reload 1 gb data.

pLease help anyone.

I will happily donate to the modder after looking at mod rather than subscribing this site.

Use the mega link instead(the txt file with the gibberish text) then paste it after mega.nz/

It's pretty large because of the prebuilt meshes of multiple types and mods plus 2k and 4k texture variants for clams of skyrim and uunps. And like all prebuilt mods, they tend to bloat a lot.

hello Lifariz,

after clicking download it directly goes to mega.nz site where it ask me to download via browser, googel drive or with their own app. And I tried both browser and google drive option it stops downloading after 1 g.b and says need to wait till 6 hours. and if close it that download again resets. 

Then make a mega account and install their app, it's free if you're not doing business-class data transfers. Plus you get a neat cloud drive if you need it.

I am having an issue where it works when I create a new game, but after playing for a bit, the vagina HDT stops working. Also, the KS hairs don't seem to have HDT for me. Any help would be appreciated!

well, you can't really do anything about the hdt stopping mid-game. It's probably some obscure error nobody really knows how to fix other than reloading your game. And are you sure you installed the KS Hairs HDT version AND is using the hairs from that pack? The original KS Hairs don't have hdt unless you put hdt on them yourself...

pLease help anyone.

hello Lifariz,

Leave the fingers of a mega account. This is absolutely unnecessary.

Use this program :

http://megadownloaderapp.blogspot.de

This program can work with any size of downloads!

I am having an issue where it works when I create a new game, but after playing for a bit, the vagina HDT stops working. Also, the KS hairs don't seem to have HDT for me. Any help would be appreciated!

If their animations do not run smoothly after some time, this is a problem of their v-ram. Which graphic card use them?

Sorry for being noob but how can I solve this problem (as attached)?

I also have the same problem with the "duck feet" but I don't know how exactly to "Go into bodyslide and rebuild UNP Feet Special".

Thanks. 

#1 That isn't an error, you just replaced a mod with a mod that is overwriting the same set of files.  (this is in reference to the thumbnail in your post).  MO always gives that set of codes anytime you overwrite a mod with another mod directly.  Typically this only happens during "reinstall this mod" or if you install a second mod that is named exactly the same as a previous mod - and they happen to share some internal filenames.  Always a good idea to check what the mod you are installing is named.  

But, assuming you were reinstalling a mod (which is what appears to be the case from the thumbnail) you should be okay.  I do it all the time to correct options after I discover I selected something incorrectly.

As for your bodyslide quetion, check back on page 205, and look for my post on the subject (#4081).  Specifically I refer you to items #2 and #4 in my list, which explain exactly how to correct the body.  If all you want to fix is the hands and feet, then right click in that window that pops up in step #2, click select  none, scroll to the bottom and then look for just those three items I mention in step #4 (UUNP special hands, special feet, and UUNP special) those represent the correct hands, feet and body - assuming you picked the UUNP body type when installing.  

I'm actually continuing this in my next posting, since I want to quote a different user's entry, and well, I stupidly forgot to hit multiquote...

2. Tested it with just Bijin and no physics. Strange.

Probably going to wait for 4.0 to come out before trying stuff again, thanks for the help though.

This might be a MO left panel problem, see below:

On te nude body there is no HDT. is that due to the fact i altered in with bodyslide and/or used the wrong body map with it. or do i still need to install it separate?

And i just read i needed to use uunpb special. altering the breasts with that body keeps the HDT vagina?

Okay, first off, yes, make sure you selected the appropriate body.  Most people choose the UUNP special, a few choose the CBBE body (which is also the Clams of Skyrim or COS body, all the same thing people).  I don't use CBBE, so I'm not 100% sure which is the correct option on body slide, so I'm sticking with the UUNP option I know.  

As I said from my previous couple of posts, You may need to fix your base body in bodyslide (BS from now on) most likely because of armor mesh problems, various female replacers (Bijin, Waifu, etc), and so forth.  in every case where you have problems AND you are using MO, the problem arises because of the left panel in MO.

MO works like this:

The left panel is the virtual file system or file tree.  While the right panel is the mod load order.  Now everyone uses LOOT these days, and LOOT is great, but LOOT only fixes the right panel.  Especially if you run LOOT from within MO (as 99% of us do, because we all followed Gopher's install guides).  The problem comes from the fact that the virtual file structure MO is passing over for LOOT to deal with and then for the game to run on is based on the order of everything in the left panel. 

And things load in the left panel in numerical order!

So if you don't have your mods on the left side sorted correctly, some of them will virtually overwrite those items with a lower priority number.  Here is an example:

Since we're concerned about AIO, Bijin and BS (in this case) let's say you have the following load order in the left panel

AIO (priority #75 for example)

BS (priority #80)

Bijin (priority #90)

In this case, the meshes and textures for the Bijin wives (or whichever mod or mods you chose) supplied by AIO - which would include all the lovely HDT stuff would have been virtually overwritten by the normal Bijin mod itself.  No matter how many times you run loot, or check your load order manually, it wouldn't matter.  All of the other regular NPCs would work, but the Bijin ones would not.  You can verify this by going to the "Data" tab just above the right panel, and then scrolling down inside the right panel until you get to meshes.  open up the arrows in the appropriate places and you should see which mods are supplying which meshes for which NPCs.  If Bijin is one of them, then that's the reason.  

Now, for my setup, I do the following on the left panel:

Take care of all your normal skyrim stuff (all of the DLCs, all of the USLEEP stuff, STEP mods if you follow them, alternate start, etc) - call these #s 1-37

All armor replacer mods come next just to get them out of the way - #s 38-50

All of the SL stuff - including FNIS - but not the skeleton (that comes last) - #s 51-70 (I don't use that many SL items, but with FNIS it takes some space)

Then all of the female NPC replacers - #s 71-90

Then I load AIO into the mix - this should overwrite all of the body meshes with the appropriate HDT versions, and since AIO has plugins for most of the NPC replacers I'm using everyone lines up face/body-wise. so no seams.  - this is just one file obviously, so #91

Next comes BS. - another single file so #92

In my case I also run Better Vampires, which is very picky about being loaded late - #93

The last real mod I load is the skeleton (XPMSE of course latest version)  - #94

I also have a couple of crash fix mods and then the virtual mod I make to house things I save out of my overwrite mod. - round up to about #100

Then I have LOOT sort the right panel normally with an exception - I make sure better vampires always loads after alternate start (or BV doesn't work).

Then I run FNIS normally, and then I can use BS to fix both my armor and my base body.  While I might not need to, since the load order is correct, if I decided to pick anything other than "zeroed sliders" for example, or just to be 100% safe, I can always rebuild and know that everything will fit.  At which point I follow the guide I pointed out in my post above (and on page 205 - post 4081).

I hope that helps some people.

Probably going to wait for 4.0 to come out before trying stuff again, thanks for the help though.

Okay, first off, yes, make sure you selected the appropriate body.  Most people choose the UUNP special, a few choose the CBBE body (which is also the Clams of Skyrim or COS body, all the same thing people).  I don't use CBBE, so I'm not 100% sure which is the correct option on body slide, so I'm sticking with the UUNP option I know.  

As I said from my previous couple of posts, You may need to fix your base body in bodyslide (BS from now on) most likely because of armor mesh problems, various female replacers (Bijin, Waifu, etc), and so forth.  in every case where you have problems AND you are using MO, the problem arises because of the left panel in MO.

MO works like this:

The left panel is the virtual file system or file tree.  While the right panel is the mod load order.  Now everyone uses LOOT these days, and LOOT is great, but LOOT only fixes the right panel.  Especially if you run LOOT from within MO (as 99% of us do, because we all followed Gopher's install guides).  The problem comes from the fact that the virtual file structure MO is passing over for LOOT to deal with and then for the game to run on is based on the order of everything in the left panel. 

So if you don't have your mods on the left side sorted correctly, some of them will virtually overwrite those items with a lower priority number.  Here is an example:

Since we're concerned about AIO, Bijin and BS (in this case) let's say you have the following load order in the left panel

BS (priority #80)

Bijin (priority #90)

In this case, the meshes and textures for the Bijin wives (or whichever mod or mods you chose) supplied by AIO - which would include all the lovely HDT stuff would have been virtually overwritten by the normal Bijin mod itself.  No matter how many times you run loot, or check your load order manually, it wouldn't matter.  All of the other regular NPCs would work, but the Bijin ones would not.  You can verify this by going to the "Data" tab just above the right panel, and then scrolling down inside the right panel until you get to meshes.  open up the arrows in the appropriate places and you should see which mods are supplying which meshes for which NPCs.  If Bijin is one of them, then that's the reason.  

Take care of all your normal skyrim stuff (all of the DLCs, all of the USLEEP stuff, STEP mods if you follow them, alternate start, etc) - call these #s 1-37

All of the SL stuff - including FNIS - but not the skeleton (that comes last) - #s 51-70 (I don't use that many SL items, but with FNIS it takes some space)

Then I load AIO into the mix - this should overwrite all of the body meshes with the appropriate HDT versions, and since AIO has plugins for most of the NPC replacers I'm using everyone lines up face/body-wise. so no seams.  - this is just one file obviously, so #91

In my case I also run Better Vampires, which is very picky about being loaded late - #93

The last real mod I load is the skeleton (XPMSE of course latest version)  - #94

I also have a couple of crash fix mods and then the virtual mod I make to house things I save out of my overwrite mod. - round up to about #100

Then I have LOOT sort the right panel normally with an exception - I make sure better vampires always loads after alternate start (or BV doesn't work).

Then I run FNIS normally, and then I can use BS to fix both my armor and my base body.  While I might not need to, since the load order is correct, if I decided to pick anything other than "zeroed sliders" for example, or just to be 100% safe, I can always rebuild and know that everything will fit.  At which point I follow the guide I pointed out in my post above (and on page 205 - post 4081).

MO works like this:

BS (priority #80)

Bijin (priority #90)

MO works like this:

BS (priority #80)

Bijin (priority #90)

Thanks for the extended explanation.  This actualy was very explaning to me.

I used Mo for years and it was the first time i encountered issues. I did fix it and from what i read mostly by accident.

So thanks again.

Hi there and thanks for the great mod and all the add-ons!

Now I'm never quite sure how to handle a Ningheim installation. My PC is always a female Ningheim. So usually I would install the following:

- no other female body besides yours

- HDT physics extension

- HDT-BBP standard with collision

- HDT High Heels System

- Ningheim race & scripts update, Brows addon

- UNP HDT-PE BBP for Ningheim Race (not sure if required with your mod!)

Now after all that I install your mod and wonder:

- which boxes should I tick for Ningheim? I mean I already have a face and body meshes & textures installed. When I, for instance, overwrite the Ningheim wet body with your wet body I sometimes have problems with coming and going black skin overlays. 

- which of the above-mentioned do I really need and in what order should I install stuff?

Any help would be highly appreciated :-)

Edit: I'm installing the XP32 Extended skeleton LAST of all mods because it is mandatory that way.

I'm trying to get a standalone version of Rail Light that I can convert to SSE. Does anybody know where I can find it other than on Chinese sites specializing in illegal copies of games (3DM Games)? I have AIOAP but don't see a separate Rail Light file in it.

The mega link is taking so much time can u give us another link or different host?

What the hell is so hard to read something? I wrote it a hundred times! Use this program. MegaDownloader 1.7. Look at the download time on the photo.

post-282039-0-92770400-1495487963_thumb.png