Hey guys i really dont understand why i cant install this mod. It stops by 50% and tells me that an error is corrupted. i installed every recommend mod

if there is is someone with the same issues and fixed it so pls tell me ur solutions. Thanks a lot in advance :D

I'm assuming this problem with them causing the nexusmodmanager? Post 21 in this forum deals with this problem. I would ask them to read this post, maybe help them. To nexusmodmanager I can unfortunately contribute nothing, I install manually. 

Thanks for your tipp but it doesn't help me =(

NMM can have issues whit big files like this one.

And check the integrity of your file, your download can also be corrupted.

I downloaded it twice and i cant explain it but the first time i installed the mod it runs perfectly without problems. i had to delete some programs cuse of pc problems. now i reinstalled the game and also nexus mod manager and since than i have the problem with the mod

I have installed this mod and now whenever I quit skyrim it crashes. Is this a known thing? Any likely fixes for it? I installed the mod a year or so ago and remember having the same problem. I've not read about others with this problem but surely it isn't just me?

There are several ways to adjust this. The simplest is bodyslide.

With the racemenu morphs you can adjust everything in the game. Open the console in the game. Then type showracemenu. Now they can adjust everything. 

There are also mods to it. One that I use is called weight morphs. This causes the growth when they eat or drink. 

Do not use beeingfemale, this mod has several bugs. Read the last 20 pages in the forum, then you know what I mean. I use estrus chaurus, this mod works perfectly. 

Thank you again Vincenza!!!! :D

And here i was looking forward to use the Beeingfemale mod, damn it!!!!!!! :@

I guess now i only have the Hentai Pregnancy mod to test with AIO!!!!!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for my specific help, but here i go:

Then i'm using any armor from the mod "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" i experience seams/gaps in my character wrists and legs, but then i remove the armor and get naked, the seams simply vanish and the body return to normal. The same issue happens with NPC's too.

Is there any method to fix this issue???

OBS: I'm using the latest versions from both AIO and Remodeled Armor.

Thanks in advance!!!!! :)

I am wondering how 4.0 is coming. I have not seen a post here or on patreon about it since April 10. Not saying hurry or anything like, just hoping everything is okay.

4.0 was released at april 10 for patreon pledgers. Free access probably next week. Probably

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 is not yet released on Patreon or Public. I pre-released Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP on April 10th, but final version of Leyenda Skin 4.0 for UNP and CBBE has to be released yet, then All-in-One 4.0 will come not before. I had some problems with the skin and fomod and had to redo until I was 100% satisfied with the final result and this made me delay a lot. I don't like to release the mods fast and with mistakes or issues, I like the most perfection possible I'm able to do.

You no need to be eager about AiO 4.0, the actual version 3.3 works perfect. When 4.0 be released I hope will be amazing. I'm trying my best to make this mod better and more complete, it's my most aspiring mod. A mod like this can't be done in 2 days, hope you understand. I could release the mod now or 4 months ago but I'm not satisfied yet with it, I want better.

Have a nice day!

thanks for the update! hugs

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for my specific help, but here i go:

Then i'm using any armor from the mod "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" i experience seams/gaps in my character wrists and legs, but then i remove the armor and get naked, the seams simply vanish and the body return to normal. The same issue happens with NPC's too.

They must do nothing more than adjust the armor with bodyslide. The mod does not know which body they use. They use the batch build function in bodyslide. 

post-282039-0-17490900-1494079070_thumb.png

They must do nothing more than adjust the armor with bodyslide. The mod does not know which body they use. They use the batch build function in bodyslide. 

attachicon.gifbodyslide03.png

Thank You Again Vincenza!!!! :D

So in short, i have to rebuild the armors with RaceMenu Morphs using BodySlide????

Do not rebuild. You have to adjust it in general. So to speak, tailor-made  ;)

Any armor you download must adapt it to your body. There are many different presets. 

I will explain it to them. The armor is a uunp preset. But the armor uses the default zero slider. But they use bombshell for example. In bodyslide there is the batch build function. This is to teach the armor which body they use. 

Okay, I had the same problem with this.  You need to do a few things:

Generally:

1.) Use BS to to match all the armor from that mod to your chosen body type.  Generally this will be to select "outfit/body" to "Unified UNP Special" and "Preset" to "zeroed sliders".  However, if you chose something other than those two options when installing AIO, then reset those options to your choices. For example, when I installed the mod, I used the UUNP special body, but the "Dreamgirl" preset.  So rather than choosing zeroed sliders, I picked dreamgirl.

2.) Then check the box that says "build morphs" and click on "batch build"  (not the big shiny "build" button, the one in the lower left that says "batch build")

3.) A new window will open up.  Uncheck everything except all the CT77 armors/clothing.

4.) If you used a preset other than "Zeroed Sliders (and assuming you used the UUNP special body)You also need to check the three body parts "Unified UNP Special", "Unified UNP Hands Special", and "Unified UNP Feet Special".  Do not check these if you used zeroed sliders (or obviously if you used the CBBE/Clams of Skyrim body type)

5.) then push the build button in this new window and wait.

You armors should now be molded to your new body.  And if you changed presets your hands and feet will be fixed too.

But you may still have a small problem if you use MO (like suggested).

If you are like me BS appears in your left hand pane in MO since you loaded it using Gopher's suggested method (ie as a regular mod of sorts).  If this is the case, you must make sure that BS is later in the load order in the left hand pane than AIO is (ie BS must have a higher/larger priority number than AIO).  The reason for this is that all of the changes you made are stored with the BS mod in the MO virtual setting.  if you adjusted your body type because of your preset selection, this will be overwritten by AIO when it is loaded after BS.  

Since the default of BS is not to alter or adjust hands when adjusting armor, your base body type changes when you put on the "remodeled armor" - but your hands are then defaulted back to the ones loaded with the AIO mod.  It just gets worse if you adjusted anything using a different preset (like dreamgirl, demonfet, etc).

This is why Vincenza's suggestion of leaving everything to zeroed sliders, just using BS to reshape the remodeled armor once, and then using the racemenu body morphs to adjust your character "in game" works so much better for most people.  You don't have to use BS to fix the armor everytime you want to play with a different body shape.

Now in my case I happen to know that I like starting from the dreamgirl body shape as a baseline each time, so it works fine for me to pick that as a preset - I don't mind the extra step.  But it was a bugger to figure out that BS needed to be loaded after AIO on the left pane.  I should have known it since that's almost always the problem of better vampires and alternate start (BV should always be after AS in both panes btw), but I just didn't think of it for most of two days of troubleshooting.

Hope this helps. 

just asking

does have a armor that works with this?

(CBBE)

Technically any vanilla armor replacer or custom armor made for CBBE will work with this mod.

strange, i use replacers for the vannila armor but the "thing" (you know what i refered hehe) don't shows

I have installed this mod and now whenever I quit skyrim it crashes. Is this a known thing? Any likely fixes for it? I installed the mod a year or so ago and remember having the same problem. I've not read about others with this problem but surely it isn't just me?

Well I fixed it so heres what happened in case it helps anyone else.

Short version: I'm dumb and can't read.

I use CBBE and reading this section from the installation instructions:

"activate checkboxes for Unified UNP and RaceMenu Morphs for Unified UNP if you use UUNP Body or CBBE and RaceMenu Morphs for CBBE if you use Clams of Skyrim Body"

I thought this meant I had to choose Clams of Skyrim type and not Unified UNP if I used CBBE. Every. Single. Time.

Switched to Unified UNP and It works!

Edit: Still a bit confused, what do I select to use a CBBE body?

i cannot download the file from MEGA, it says i need to download the browser extension to download the the mod file. but i cant find where to download the extension. the sidebar that lists the links for Firefox extension only takes me to a mega site that wants me to UPLOAD files for whatever fucking reason.

i cannot download the file from MEGA, it says i need to download the browser extension to download the the mod file. but i cant find where to download the extension. the sidebar that lists the links for Firefox extension only takes me to a mega site that wants me to UPLOAD files for whatever fucking reason.

Klick the grey button "Download in browser" 

i have used the site before, however this time when i did click the "Download with browser" button it prompts me to download MEGA plugin for firefox in order to download any files larger than 1GB.

i have used the site before, however this time when i did click the "Download with browser" button it prompts me to download MEGA plugin for firefox in order to download any files larger than 1GB.

Tested it and it works without plugin. (I'm using Chrome)

It only wants to install something if I klick the red button. 

So this mod conflicts with the models of the Bijin mods, is there a way to bypass this problem?

Yes install this after Bijin.

The Problem is the Bijin version you can download is higher, than the one in AIO HDT animated pussy, thus the faces does not work... 

So this mod conflicts with the models of the Bijin mods, is there a way to bypass this problem?

Yes install this after Bijin.

The Problem is the Bijin version you can download is higher, than the one in AIO HDT animated pussy, thus the faces does not work... 

Ah. Oki.

I have not checked that mod lately. Then that can be one issue.

Perhaps not use the Bijin from this mod then.