ran into a slight issue with this mod. every one has vag collisions except bijin wives....im not sure why...warmaidens and npc's are fine but the bijin wives wont work....not only do they not have collisions but they dont even have an hdt vagina...its the regular one as if the vagina hasnt been altered or touched by the mod what so ever. anyone know a fix?

AiO 3.3 is set for an older version of the wives mod. the mod author "rkx?" updated the wives mod where he changed the folder and file paths. that's why alot of us are still using older bijin versions. i'm assuming that hero's AiO 4.0 will be designed to use the latest bijin versions. 4.0 shud release soon.

thank you so much for the speedy reply. yeah im using the latest version 1.1 for bijin wives lol i hadnt noticed. i am really looking forward to the release of hero's updated all in one mod. I checked on his web page and didn't see anything new so I figured he just gave up on the project tbh but I am completely aware these things can take a large amount of time to make. I hope its soon lol would love to see what the updates are. I wonder if hes gonna add the rk followers renewal rxkx recently did

I found the solution to my problem. The problem happens if you save/quit the game with ur female character naked and then reload the game and start a sex scene with the already naked character. For some reason collisions will not work if you do that. It seems sexlab needs to strip the character clothes so that collision can work. It is very crazy.

Also, if you equip a labia ring and tell sexlab not to strip it, finger collision will stop working. I have no idea why, but now that I figured this out, collisions are working as intended. I hope this information can help someone. I spent a whole day doing very meticulous tests to find this out. Very trippy. oO This game is crazy lol.

I cannot get collisions working at all. I installed all described mods as close to the instructions as I can understand with Aio last and the vagina is animated and working but no collisions, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

Hello everybody !

Is there a ready-made physics configuration file for the operation of the hdt of the abdomen and the vagina?

I've seen a few videos where it works great and the members deform the stomach and the big bloat effect? Where can I find it?

seconded...

I'm still a noob when it comes to modding but I need to ask if I'm getting this right... sorry :(

Do I just install:

After I have installed those four mods I install this mod and then run FNIS and I'm good to go? or do I need to install CBBE, HDT etc before or after I install the mod?

I get the impression for the Bijin mods I need to have those install first... I'm at a total loss can someone please come to my rescue and help explain to me in which order do I install these things ;(

I'm still a noob when it comes to modding but I need to ask if I'm getting this right... sorry :(

Do I just install:

After I have installed those four mods I install this mod and then run FNIS and I'm good to go? or do I need to install CBBE, HDT etc before or after I install the mod?

I get the impression for the Bijin mods I need to have those install first... I'm at a total loss can someone please come to my rescue and help explain to me in which order do I install these things ;(

The 4 mods are the ones you need. Of course there is still a lot more, for example SOS. Or SAM, which they prefer. All the details are on the first page. If they want to integrate Bijin Wives, they must also install the original mod, before! AiO replaces in this case only the files they need for the animation.

Theres definity is something wonky going on with the 3.3 Clams of Skyrim version.

To everyone that is having problems: Try starting a new game, and check if it works there. For me, it only worked after starting a  new game. I could even load old saves after I created a new one and it would work there aswell. However, after restarting, the collision was no longer working again. Weird.

Can we expect a date for 4.0  which has support for bijin mods?

Can some explain me how to add this mod features to bijin wives latest version or any other  custom follower  without messing the body texture for pussy?

Hi folks!

So, I'm a big fan of this mod. What can be more immersive than an animated pussy?? LoL

Well, I'm a little sad now 'cause I can't figure out how to solve a bug. Maybe you can help me?

The problem is, the labia keep cliping into each other when the girls aren't having sex. I reinstalled Skyrim and now even BEFORE I install the animated pussy it's already clipping. And trembling!! LoL

Do you guys know how I can safely remove it? I didn't find any instructions for that at any of the author's pages.

I know. Who would want to uninstall it, right? But now I'm stuck with a problem I can't solve 'cause I can't uninstall it.

Thanks in advance!

I have been trying to get this mod to work for a while so now I'm reaching out for help, is there anyway to keep the breast and but physics that come with just the HDT extension I'm not really a fan of the TBBP physics that all in one comes with also another problem I have is when I install this my characters belly moves around a lot when I jump and walk any help on these issues is greatly appreciated

I have been trying to get this mod to work for a while so now I'm reaching out for help, is there anyway to keep the breast and but physics that come with just the HDT extension I'm not really a fan of the TBBP physics that all in one comes with also another problem I have is when I install this my characters belly moves around a lot when I jump and walk any help on these issues is greatly appreciated

tried installing and not using the physics? you can always click don't install or just don't overwrite hdt,  for me i only use aio for the exaggerated physics, everything else is via other mods. 

I did what you said only it wont install the body in BS if you skip it but I fixed it buy installing everything then re installing HDT and overwriting and the pussy still works but I have just one more question the vagina is a real ugly color is there any way to fix it with texture blend?

I did what you said only it wont install the body in BS if you skip it but I fixed it buy installing everything then re installing HDT and overwriting and the pussy still works but I have just one more question the vagina is a real ugly color is there any way to fix it with texture blend?

You can adjust the color of the vagina.

post-282039-0-56652200-1496582314_thumb.png

can someone please help me, everytime i start a new character and get done making her, i go to take her clothes off and the game crashes. i followed the intructions as best as possible. especially the FNIS instructions. i posted a screenshot of what mods i have. maybe am just doing it wrong? i let the mod overwrite SOS. i dont kno

post-2012254-0-51661900-1496604738_thumb.png

I managed to find the textures and blend them but after it says file saved I get into the game and there is still no texture I even checked in BS and it is still no texture  I have no idea why its not taking is the output path supposed to be something else other than the data folder?

attachicon.giftextblend.png

post-1042616-0-46217400-1496618024_thumb.png

post-1042616-0-21334000-1496618028_thumb.png

I managed to find the textures and blend them but after it says file saved I get into the game and there is still no texture I even checked in BS and it is still no texture  I have no idea why its not taking is the output path supposed to be something else other than the data folder?

attachicon.giftextblend.png

They have to do the 3 times, once for normal, once for color and once for specular.

can someone please help me, everytime i start a new character and get done making her, i go to take her clothes off and the game crashes. i followed the intructions as best as possible. especially the FNIS instructions. i posted a screenshot of what mods i have. maybe am just doing it wrong? i let the mod overwrite SOS. i dont kno

You play the Special Edition. This mod does not work with SE.

I'm trying to get Rail Light to work in SSE. Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Copied contents of AIOAP Rail Light folder, updated meshes with Ousnius's Mesh Optimizer and updated the esp with the CK.

2. A helpful person who read my first post about it linked me a version of Rail Light from "somewhere." Updated as above.

3. HeroeDeLeyenda linked me another version of it from somewhere else. Updated as above.

In all 3 cases, the spells showed up as expected in my Magic window, but casting them has no effect- I do not get a Rail Light effect.

I got the Rail Light effect in Oldrim "automatically" whenever I removed my body-slot item. I didn't have to cast any spells- it just appeared whenever I was naked. So there must be something in AIOAP (or SexLab, or TDFPP, or...) that is triggering the Rail Light effect on stripping and turning it off on re-dressing. I suspect it is a couple of scripts, but I don't know.

Does anyone know what actually triggers the Rail Light effects, and how to make it work in SSE (which does not have SKSE)?

Hi there.

I dont know what to do, because i tried it now 3 Times, and i still get no hdt vagina. Using UNPBO. And yes, i deinstalled all of my previous hdts,bodys,skins etc...dunno...

To get this one thing working..im testing it so long now x_X After that i took my old mod backup and playing without it q_q

Edit:

Praise the Lord, it worked now. Used 7b Oppai, and tadaaaa - it appears!

But now i got the butt go all crazy as hell O.O Someone got a solution to it?