It is Special that have vagina, not the other types.

In Bodyslide when you batch build you get one question what types you want to use.

Scroll all the way down, and untick like this.

https://gyazo.com/e843d3db5bdc3cb492e7e8f1a835f198

And your body/outfit should look like this.

https://gyazo.com/a6be6dbcd450c0b171379fb43ea37f00

And dont install any CBBE file, when you install your base body.

"compact creatures"???

In Bodyslide when you batch build you get one question what types you want to use.

"compact creatures"???

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2379-uunp-compact-creatures/

So I tried following some advice here and used UUNP special, but now when I jump my character's breasts and butt kinda... melt or cave-in, and it looks like she's melting during a sex scene. I have HDT of course, and I picked the naturalistic jiggle option in installation of this mod. What am I doing wrong?

did u install this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25971-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

Ah, there's the issue! I thought I had downloaded it, but that must've been an older version. Thank you!

can you tell me why i am unchecking the other body types in your 1st link? if i left them checked it would cover my other NPCs in the game that may be using UNP vs UNPB right?

can you tell me why i am unchecking the other body types in your 1st link? if i left them checked it would cover my other NPCs in the game that may be using UNP vs UNPB right?

if i uncheck them per ur instruction then the clothes/armor i equip them with will change their weight/shape to the default female playable char weight/shape.

if i uncheck them per ur instruction then the clothes/armor i equip them with will change their weight/shape to the default female playable char weight/shape.

You cant run UNP/HDT/Special at the same time.

You must use one of them.

The same goes for UNP and CBBE. Only one.

You define the body of all NPC and your NPC if you are female when you do run BodySlide.

You can also if you want give them underwear by clicking in NeverNude option.

But you need to have that installed when you did install Calentines, I will not work if you dont have installed underwear textures.

Did you fail to read description before downloading?

And about Compact Creatures it is as Vincenza did say. I like that preset.

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I installed this mod and all its requirements but I keep getting a bug where my character's ass starts twitching super fast as soon as I start/during or when I finish a SexLab animations. I'll include some images. Does anyone know how to fix this. Seems to happen only with the ass but it did happen once with the left breast. Thanks in advance.   

post-47796-0-15554800-1498036767_thumb.jpg

post-47796-0-09445000-1498036708_thumb.jpg

Hey guys,

I have a problem. I installed this mod and all its requirements but I keep getting a bug where my character's ass starts twitching super fast as soon as I start/during or when I finish a SexLab animations. I'll include some images. Does anyone know how to fix this. Seems to happen only with the ass but it did happen once with the left breast. Thanks in advance.   

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

You can at least tell us which bodytype you use. What I see on the photo is a problem with the skeleton. If they use uunp I can upload them all relevant files.

Hey guys,

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot4.jpg

You can at least tell us which bodytype you use. What I see on the photo is a problem with the skeleton. If they use uunp I can upload them all relevant files.

Sure, I used the Unified UNP Special/ Setup A/ HDT Regular Bounce and Jiggle/ 7B Bombshell.

I also installed the latest XP32 skeleton and moved it to the bottom of my load order. Tell me if you need more info. I'm not using many mods yet (Only around 30), SexLab is the only other mod I use from LoversLab for now.  FNIS is there of course and I'm not using any other body mods.

I have made them a complete package. Try first with the xpmse data only. Skeleton hkx and nif data from the character assets and character assets female folder. Which are in the meshes folder. Exchange files, run fnis.
Of course you can also replace all files. I use setup b. Setup b is better, believe me ;)
Their bodies can then be adjusted as usual with bodyslides.

Look into my loadorder where xpmse is.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone!!!!!    :D

I have a doubt, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

I want to use a custom outfit for my mage follower, but it seems to require the "HDT HighHeels System" mod in order to work. And since i also installed the "Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB" that comes with AIO, my doubt is if these two mods will confict with each other.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!   ;)

You can easily install HDT HighHeels system, nothing happens, so no conflicts.

attachicon.gifZwischenablage03.png

Thanks Again Vincenza!!!!!!! :D

But now i have another doubt:

Is there any tutorial i could follow that could help me convert any body type armors (like for example UNP/UNPB/7BO/CBBE Armors) to "UUNP BodySlide HDT" using BodySlide and Outfit Studio???. Because i downloaded many sets of custom armors and since i using "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" replacer mod for all vanilla armors & outfits from the game, i want to convert these custom armors to the body type that this mod uses.

OBS: I noticed that many of these custom armors comes with a "UUNP BodySlide" or "UUNP HDT" file that is to be used with bodyslide to make the convertion, but i don't know how to use it!! :(

If anyone could help me with this issue i'll be grateful!!!!

Thanks in advance!!! :)

So anyone that could help me with this issue????? :(

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to everyone!!!!!    :D

I have a doubt, and i'll be grateful if you guys could help me with it:

I want to use a custom outfit for my mage follower, but it seems to require the "HDT HighHeels System" mod in order to work. And since i also installed the "Victorias High Heel walk Animation BBBB" that comes with AIO, my doubt is if these two mods will confict with each other.

Thanks in advance!!!!!!   ;)

You can easily install HDT HighHeels system, nothing happens, so no conflicts.

attachicon.gifZwischenablage03.png

Thanks Again Vincenza!!!!!!! :D

But now i have another doubt:

Is there any tutorial i could follow that could help me convert any body type armors (like for example UNP/UNPB/7BO/CBBE Armors) to "UUNP BodySlide HDT" using BodySlide and Outfit Studio???. Because i downloaded many sets of custom armors and since i using "Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT" replacer mod for all vanilla armors & outfits from the game, i want to convert these custom armors to the body type that this mod uses.

OBS: I noticed that many of these custom armors comes with a "UUNP BodySlide" or "UUNP HDT" file that is to be used with bodyslide to make the convertion, but i don't know how to use it!! :(

If anyone could help me with this issue i'll be grateful!!!!

Thanks in advance!!! :)

So anyone that could help me with this issue????? :(

If you have bodyslide files for armor it is easy. Install both, armor and bodyslide files. They can do with the NMM, no problem. Then open bodyslide studio. Create the body you want. Then go to the batch button at the bottom left. Finished

post-282039-0-40979000-1498057906_thumb.png

http://wtfuun.tumblr.com

On this page you will find many beautiful armor. All uunp bodyslide. 

Hey, great mod! Trying to install the bounce and jiggle mod was giving me a headache, and this helped!

I was wondering how to get idles and movement to work with this though! Realistic Idles and Movement doesn't seem to work with it, my DB just goes into a T pose. Is there a way to get it to work, or are there idles that are more compatible with this mod?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Figured out the idle issue.

Hi everybody. I got two questions. One, there is a new version of the xp32 skeleton (well, newer than mine, lol) I got 3.91 and the new one is 3.94. Can I or should I just update the skeleton? Will it give me any problems? And second, I use Estrus chaurus mod and everytime my char's boobs grows the breast get "stuck" in the hands as my char goes through the sexy idle animation and her hands strokes the breast. Her hands pushes/streching the breasts upwards. Looks really funky. Did this made any sense? I know that this is probably not the right place to ask this but iv looked everywhere and i can find any solution and i know there are a lot of talented people here so... Anyone?

Emm... I have a problem with this mod. Whenever I install it my character feet glitch to the ground, and  YES I installed the mod as it is given in the description.

BTW I am using UNP

Typically this kind of issues is due to XPMSE not being properly installed

Always install XPMSE last:

- in MO that means having XPMSE at the bottom of your list (or at least at no place where the red - icon appear) 

- in NMM that means install XPMSE last or at least refuse any overwrite of XPMSE mod

- in manual install that means install XPMSE last

This rule also apply to this mod 

Emm... I have a problem with this mod. Whenever I install it my character feet glitch to the ground, and  YES I installed the mod as it is given in the description.

BTW I am using UNP

- in MO that means having XPMSE at the bottom of your list (or at least at no place where the red - icon appear) 

- in NMM that means install XPMSE last or at least refuse any overwrite of XPMSE mod

I use MO so does that mean I don't have install XPMSE last ? I could just simply move the files in the left pane and XPMSE.esp in the plugins tab (right pane) to the bottom of the load order without re-installing XPMSE or am I wrong ?

BTW I am using UNP

I use MO so does that mean I don't have install XPMSE last ? I could just simply move the files in the left pane and XPMSE.esp in the plugins tab (right pane) to the bottom of the load order without re-installing XPMSE or am I wrong ?

Just move XPMSE at the bottom of your mod list (not the plugins/esp but the central panel where all your mod are listed) in Mod Organizer, you'll see it is at the correct position when the icon next to the name is a bolt with a green + instead of having both the green + and red -

And as always when you deal with animation related stuff run FNIS when you are done. 

XPMSE is a very complete skeleton which many mods rely on. Except especially mentioned by the modder you should make sure that all the files from XPMSE are kept pristine. And even if the modder says it needs to overwrite it I would seriously question if the mod is worth taking the risk to break compatibility with all the other mods I use