Oooook News Time, again:

The 0.96 is formally ready, I'm waiting for some fix in the SexLab Framework before release, because yes, the 0.96 will need the SL1.61+ to work properly.

So after the fix on SL I'll be free to finalize the last branch of tests.

Here a brief review of what inside the box:

PC RoleTypes By Location: Now the Roletype of the PC will be different depending on the location and could be changed from MCm or by other Mod with soft dependancy command.

So the PC could be, for example, be considered Submissive in Whiterun (where for example Is a Town subject ofthe Slavery Law from Slaverun) and be considered Neutral (or even dominant) in other City (for example free from the Slaverun slavery Laws). Is mostly used for interactions and compatibility between mod.

SL 1.61 Upgrade: Mostly are about code adaptation on the new system, but there's also something interesting:

'Stackled Cum', now the SL differentiate between "simple" cum and "Heavy cum" on the Body on the actors. So now in the SLSF the "Standard Cum" could be masked under clothes, the "Heavy Cum" not.

Extra Fame gains: Now Collar in sight and Other Devices in Sight (Devious/Zaz Hoods and anything that force the PC posture of arms) will increase the Slave/Submissive Fame gain.

Skooma Drink detection: Using the Skooma in public will increase the PC SkoomaUser Fame, note: the integration with SkoomaWhore is actually suspended, simply I don't have news from Guffel for the add of a keyword, probably I'll bypass all and use the Physical Decay stage, but I don't like the idea...

Toggles Extra: Now the Anonymous status could be completely triggered on/off, Also could be disabled the 'Can't mask the heavy cum from SL 1.61+' and the Increase message notifications, all via MCM

SLSF_CompatibilityScript: New command to the Complex Fame increase, 'for the Modder demanding that doesn't fear anything', don't worry, I'll make a tutorial... Also there's some upgrade to the standard command, like the Min/max value reachable from an increase/decrease triggered.

Various Fix: like the Animation with hands offset etc.

SlaveTats Specifics Gain: Now you can configure up to 15 slot  with the SlaveTats you want to trigger the gain of specifics Fame Level (or not, you could eventually disable it), for example is your personal convintion that the "Anal" category of SlaveTats should somehow spread the fame that the PC is a SkoomaUser? Cponfigure a slot like that and the SLSF will do the rest, etc. etc.

Plus other things, here and there...

Any question about? Last time request? Ideas?

Until the Release I'll be writing some other tutorials

Note: Due a potential problem with the PERIODIC INCREASE via Papyrus Util, This part of the Compatibility Script will be re-organized to be error-proof via ModEvent.

So the SLSF will manage the requests by itself.

The Changes will have effect in the Version 0.96

There's no big changes to do from Modders, only remove the StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "SLSF.PeriodicFameGain."+Name, 1) eventually added.

I'll Update the tutorials when I finish to upgrade the compatibility script with the New Commands.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've got a weird bug. The PC covers herself even with the shame effect NOT ticked in the MCM menu.

This only happens on a new game/character. Old saves seem to work fine.

Any ideas what's up?

Cursed Loot has the same feature, if I remember correct. (and of course More devious quest, which you don't use probably together with sexlab fame)

I've got a weird bug. The PC covers herself even with the shame effect NOT ticked in the MCM menu.

This only happens on a new game/character. Old saves seem to work fine.

Any ideas what's up?

Cursed Loot has the same feature, if I remember correct. (and of course More devious quest, which you don't use probably together with sexlab fame)

You're right. Completely forgot about that option, well spotted :)

Dose anyone have problem to get children show up? After I disabled this mod, all children are still gone, and even after I reinstalled this mod, children are still keep missing after they show up for like 3 seconds. I did disabled hide children function, and save edited, nothing works. anybody know how to get my children back?

I so so so hate that cover animation, it's ghostly footsteps are soooo annoying.

Could you make that toggle 'off' by default, pretty please?

Already in the 0.96

(p.s. Damn, you're quite lazy eh? :P)

Dose anyone have problem to get children show up? After I disabled this mod, all children are still gone, and even after I reinstalled this mod, children are still keep missing after they show up for like 3 seconds. I did disabled hide children function, and save edited, nothing works. anybody know how to get my children back?

Tested, it works perfectly, your problem is from another mod.

Also: If you disable this mod or the MCM option the function doesn't get triggered at all...

If you clean the save there's not even the chance that there's the fuction at all.

I so so so hate that cover animation, it's ghostly footsteps are soooo annoying.

Already in the 0.96

Heh. With the number of mods I run configuring a new run-through (even if it's only a test run!) isn't trivial. It's one less toggle I might miss ;)

Another request, or a pointer if I've missed the implementation - I'd really like to assign submissive/dominant status to specific npcs. 

Already in the 0.96

Heh. With the number of mods I run configuring a new run-through (even if it's only a test run!) isn't trivial. It's one less toggle I might miss ;)

Another request, or a pointer if I've missed the implementation - I'd really like to assign submissive/dominant status to specific npcs. 

Config Menu (arrow down) -> Debug Spell -> Assign Roletype

Already in the 0.96

Config Menu (arrow down) -> Debug Spell -> Assign Roletype

Thanks! I've been cautious about using that menu, to be honest. The labeling isn't very clear to me.

Not a complaint, by the way. Now, if this were release version 1.2, I might consider making one :)

Thanks! I've been cautious about using that menu, to be honest. The labeling isn't very clear to me.

Not a complaint, by the way. Now, if this were release version 1.2, I might consider making one :)

Question: it isn't clear to you because is bad written (the menu or the mod descriptions) or because, as me, you don't speak english?

It's one of many things that i'm trying to solve, but I don't have any feedbacks about, so I go on like everything works fine :P

Question: it isn't clear to you because is bad written (the menu or the mod descriptions) or because, as me, you don't speak english?

It's one of many things that i'm trying to solve, but I don't have any feedbacks about, so I go on like everything works fine :P

More a matter of translation, I think. I'm monolingual so I tend to keep out of discussions of translation due to my incompetence on the subject.

Great to see this mod being updated and extended. It's a great idea and I was already happy with 0.95 + Slaverun comments.

In that respect: is it correct to assume, with the changes introduced, that the Slaverun Comments will have to be updated in order to work again or will they still work (if only partially perhaps)?

cheers

Seems that any other modder gives a duck about that system XD

Anyway after 0.97 I'll start a project for a plugin that should add some functionality on this. But I need writers first.

General Advice:

I make a mess with the Second Replay ['HOW TO DO'] (Exceded Length) And I couldn't re-edit, IGNORE That Replay until Fixed, I need the help of a moderator to recover that space...

Back to the SLSf itself, if someone has any question, just ask :)

I'm not a modder, but I give a duck.  I really enjoy your fame mod.  It's still fairly new and some modders are busy with other things, FO4 maybe.  Hope to see other mods using this in the near future.

Plus, there are new players making mods, they may include it when further along with modding.

No wait. You misunderstood me :P (or probably I've explained myself badly), my comment was a joke, not a complain.

I'm happy if someone else want to develop a Patch / plugin / use this, but I have my own plan for the application of the SLSF :)

The use or not use of this, from mods that could benefit, is a problem of the author of those mods only :)

Also it's perfectly understandable to "wait until the maxi-framework exit from the beta", because this Still a Beta until 1.0. Stable, usable, functional, but still a beta.

For example: The Compatibility script and the Soft dependancy system was, until this version, a sketch. Now it's fully functional.

or before the 0.95 the base storage work differently.

As said, it was a joke, not a complain :)

Hi Versh,

I have some trouble to get 0.96 to work.

papyrus.log shows the following right at the beginning:

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SGO_var" on object "slsf_configuration"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SGO" on object "slsf_configuration"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadSoulGemOvenReference" in state "" on object "slsf_configuration".
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_excludedlist"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_excludedlist"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_monitor"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_monitor"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Mcm"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (18018B0B) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLSFMonitor_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLSFMonitor" on object "SLSF_Clock"
[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (18018B0A) because their base types do not match

I see the 'SLSF first time initialize' message but no MCM appears and no 'You gained some fame' or other dialog.

Saving and reloading provides a message that it failed to determine the papyrus storage location (I use SL 1.61b and ModOrganizer)

Loading the same save (relatively fresh, well, fresh in the sense that it had never a SLSF version installed) with 0.95b actually works fine, the mod and MCM register. Unfortunately trying an ingame-upgrade crashes on load :(

Any idea what the issue could be?

I have always thought after the novelty wore off the sex wasnt as fun, a mod I used long ago called Sexlab Rapespell had a method of using stamina as a determination who won but nothing much happened after a point. I always thought if it could affect relations (positively and negatively depending on how good the orgasm or if there was one even, sex would end at the mans orgasm and quality would be determined for both at that point) Sexual cravings would increase or decrease through Sexlab Aroused Redux as would the relationship between the participants. Rapespell had a nice little bar showing each persons remaining stamina...this is kind of what added the tension. I felt this could also lead to sex slave training as if you were good enough you could make them want it more and more. This sounds like a way to generate a burn rate for stamina for each participant....if only I could script at all....that shit may as well be some alien language.

Hi Versh,

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SGO_var" on object "slsf_configuration"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SGO" on object "slsf_configuration"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "LoadSoulGemOvenReference" in state "" on object "slsf_configuration".

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_excludedlist"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_excludedlist"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "slsf_monitor"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Sl"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Per"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Ext"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_DebugSpell_ShowFame"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcInitialization"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_NpcRemover"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_FameGainCounter_Int"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Monitor_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Monitor" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Mcm"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Mcm to SLSF_Mcm (18018B0B) because their base types do not match

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::SLSFMonitor_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Config_var" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "config" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to link type of property "SLSFMonitor" on object "SLSF_Clock"

[01/18/2016 - 08:49:06PM] Error: Unable to bind script SLSF_Clock to SLSF_Clock (18018B0A) because their base types do not match

I see the 'SLSF first time initialize' message but no MCM appears and no 'You gained some fame' or other dialog.

Saving and reloading provides a message that it failed to determine the papyrus storage location (I use SL 1.61b and ModOrganizer)

Loading the same save (relatively fresh, well, fresh in the sense that it had never a SLSF version installed) with 0.95b actually works fine, the mod and MCM register. Unfortunately trying an ingame-upgrade crashes on load :(

I had the same problem after update from 95b to 96.

When i save and reload a message popups that papyrus util is missing (some part of message is missing because the message box is to small).

I try some test to fix this problem. I found out that the requirment http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/? was missing. After install this, Fame framework can be installed.

P.S. After update i can not load a old save with the old framework installed, too

Hi Versh,

I had the same problem after update from 95b to 96.

When i save and reload a message popups that papyrus util is missing (some part of message is missing because the message box is to small).

I try some test to fix this problem. I found out that the requirment http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046/? was missing. After install this, Fame framework can be installed.

P.S. After update i can not load a old save with the old framework installed, too

thanks rollo,

unfortunately this mod I had already (and all the other requirements). I also tested using the separate PapyrusUtil 3.2, overwriting the ones coming with SL but to no avail.

A complete new char, starting in LAL produced the very same log entries. I haven't removed all other LL mods for testing, so possibly there is a conflict (though nothing overrides any script/file of the Fame Framework).

I give up for today.