Ok Then, 0.97 Plans:

• SceneBuilder (Assistant for Scenes)
  • Traits System
  • Training System
  • Background System (Only If some Writer help me about)
  • Reduction of the Submissive Roletypes (Traits System Territory)
  • Slaves Assignation (Not sure about, must do some other test)

Does anyone has suggestion/note/question/Whatever?

2, 3 and 4 sound cool, could you explain them more?

Tecnically the 1° is the cool thing :P

Anyway, the Traits system is a series of behavioral traits of the Single PC/NPC.

For example: Is that Dominant Npc a Sadic? Is that Submissive a Whore? That Neutral is Greedy? A Skooma Dependand?

All datas for the interactions

The Training system is bounded to the Traits system, basing on the interactions the PC/NPC could gain/lost some traits/Switch RoleType, obviously changing the traits will change the interactions.

The background system it's the evolution of the old "Devious worker Confession Task", but this time the Npc/pc will have their own different past events.

So far I'm brainstorming on the SceneBuilder, because is the basic system for the others in 0.97

retested the mod again

previous problems I had are all gone with 96c

everything seems to work real well on new game (issues switching from DDMDQ to this midgame)

cannot say I did a real in depth test yet (waiting on another mod to drop update to start long version new game)

but all seems to work right and very well

very nice work

attached is mod list and load order I tested with for others reference.

modlistandloadorder.7z

another small idea that you could do is put an option on the hotkey wheel that shows your fame in your current area, so then you don't have to keep going back to the MCM to check

The space on the wheel menu is limited to 8 element, so I must to be very carefull about using a slot.

Anyway I have an idea that maybe could suit the needs.

For some reason the MCM menu isn't showing up.  I have it stalled using MO.   I have used this mod and enjoyed in in other profiles, but this time it isn't showing up.  

Suggestions?

...Wrong astral alignment?

Really: I don't have problem to give some help but simply tell "Hey, This doesn't work" and zero infos about, how do you expect me to give you an answer?

So: let's start again.

Your MCM doesn't show up.

What did you do? a New game? an upgraded version? Have you cleaned the save? Does the mod works (es. The config menu shows up) and is only missing the MCM?

Have you tried disabling and enabling back the mod folder in the MO (in massive reinstall the MO sometimes lost some piece)? tryied with the "setstage Ski_configmanagerinstace 1"?

Which version have you used before? etc.

retested the mod again

everything seems to work real well on new game (issues switching from DDMDQ to this midgame)

cannot say I did a real in depth test yet (waiting on another mod to drop update to start long version new game)

very nice work

Glad to hear it :)

And tnx for the feedback.

There's a thing that I'd like to ask you:

You had that performance problem with the mod in the 0.90 Version, now how it goes with the new storage system? Have you experienced some lost of performance in crowd places?

Let me know how the test goes, I really could use some feedbacks about performances, stress tests, glitch, debugs, whatever...

I can start new games with SLSF, but loading a mid-game save (even one where SLSF is already initialized) causes a CTD with 95% probability during loading or immediatly after loading has finished (I can usually see the screen for a second before it CTDs). Probably it's just my save file which is too botched, but I've added two papyrus log just in case - one of SLSF initialisation, one of loading the game on a save with SLSF already in it.

Edit: SLSF version 0.96c, no other SLSF version used before.

Papyrus.0.log

SLSF init.log

loadorder.txt

I can start new games with SLSF, but loading a mid-game save (even one where SLSF is already initialized) causes a CTD with 95% probability during loading or immediatly after loading has finished (I can usually see the screen for a second before it CTDs). Probably it's just my save file which is too botched, but I've added two papyrus log just in case - one of SLSF initialisation, one of loading the game on a save with SLSF already in it.

Edit: SLSF version 0.96c, no other SLSF version used before.

These are errors from the 0.96.

Clean the Save, use a save tool, Load, Save again (hard save), Then Reinstall 0.96c

EDIT: Also you're not using The correct Version of the required mods, SexLab and UIExtension....

Leeyds4LLTS, on 26 Jan 2016 - 10:32 PM, said:snapback.png

For some reason the MCM menu isn't showing up.  I have it stalled using MO.   I have used this mod and enjoyed in in other profiles, but this time it isn't showing up.  

Suggestions?

Really: I don't have problem to give some help but simply tell "Hey, This doesn't work" and zero infos about, how do you expect me to give you an answer?

What did you do? a New game? an upgraded version? Have you cleaned the save? Does the mod works (es. The config menu shows up) and is only missing the MCM?

Have you tried disabling and enabling back the mod folder in the MO (in massive reinstall the MO sometimes lost some piece)? tryied with the "setstage Ski_configmanagerinstace 1"?

====================================

Versh,  Thx for responding.  Sorry I was soooo vague.  I solved my issue by uninstalling SLSF doing a clean save, and then reinstalling.   After that I had a SLSF MCM menu item and everything work fine.  

I love your mod and the work you put into it!

Hey Versh.....  do you know of anyone working on a mod using your framework that doesn't enforce a friggin' gender check?

Myself, an interaction mod that should accompany the release of the 0.97, Actually in Project, but stucked due lack of time.

Since verison 0.96 the MCM Menu disapeared =\

I Already tried to do a clean save.

If you have installed the 0.96 bugged do a clean save AND THEN use the Save Tool to fix the script istances and delete the #.

After that install the 0.96c

Suggestions?

Versh,  Thx for responding.  Sorry I was soooo vague.  I solved my issue by uninstalling SLSF doing a clean save, and then reinstalling.   After that I had a SLSF MCM menu item and everything work fine.  

My Apologizes, I think it sounded harsher than I meant.

Glad you solved.

another small idea that you could do is put an option on the hotkey wheel that shows your fame in your current area, so then you don't have to keep going back to the MCM to check

The space on the wheel menu is limited to 8 element, so I must to be very carefull about using a slot.

Suggestions?

retested the mod again

very nice work

You had that performance problem with the mod in the 0.90 Version, now how it goes with the new storage system? Have you experienced some lost of performance in crowd places?

Let me know how the test goes, I really could use some feedbacks about performances, stress tests, glitch, debugs, whatever...

as for it handling crowds I take a hit in crowds but I cannot say that its this causing it or not because I always take a hit in crowds

I cannot tell a difference with it loaded so if I am taking a higher hit in crowds its so minor I literally cannot tell the difference.

one other thing don't know if it was planned but when I enter a city it applies some collars, cuffs etc from zaz, but here is the thing

I noticed this in Solitude, entered city walked past bards college (2 bards outside got stuff placed on them), went into Blue Palace

and when I left palace (just turned in quest to steward there) when I walk back past bards college the 2 members that had stuff

placed on them didn't have anything on them this time.

I don't know if that was a bug or just because I changed cells (with loading screen) and it rechecked everyone due to me moving places.

Suggestions?

retested the mod again

very nice work

as for it handling crowds I take a hit in crowds but I cannot say that its this causing it or not because I always take a hit in crowds

I cannot tell a difference with it loaded so if I am taking a higher hit in crowds its so minor I literally cannot tell the difference.

one other thing don't know if it was planned but when I enter a city it applies some collars, cuffs etc from zaz, but here is the thing

I noticed this in Solitude, entered city walked past bards college (2 bards outside got stuff placed on them), went into Blue Palace

and when I left palace (just turned in quest to steward there) when I walk back past bards college the 2 members that had stuff

I don't know if that was a bug or just because I changed cells (with loading screen) and it rechecked everyone due to me moving places.

retested the mod again

very nice work

Uhm.. I take this as a positive note consider that with the 0.90 you had some issues with the script lag.

About the Collars it's a configurable feature of the Mod, 'Auto Equip Npc', you could disable it.

Is a thing about immersion, the Submissive Roletype will wear collars, the Naked Npc could be dressed with clothes.

That feature will be changed in the 0.97 according with the new traits system.

Hey Versh.....  do you know of anyone working on a mod using your framework that doesn't enforce a friggin' gender check?

Myself, an interaction mod that should accompany the release of the 0.97, Actually in Project, but stucked due lack of time.

Since verison 0.96 the MCM Menu disapeared =\

I Already tried to do a clean save.

If you have installed the 0.96 bugged do a clean save AND THEN use the Save Tool to fix the script istances and delete the #.

After that install the 0.96c

Suggestions?

My Apologizes, I think it sounded harsher than I meant.

Glad you solved.

It worked!
=D

ok sorry I was not clear enough in previous post but as for script lag, for me at least it is WAY way less on this version than previously,

that is a very good thing.

great work on that part.

as for the collars/cuffs stuff I didn't realize (or just forgot about) it bieng a toggle in mcm so thank you for pointing that out to me.

love what you have done so far (now to just let last other mod drop its update so I can get the long run started).

I did finally figure out a way to switch over to SLSF from DDMDQ midgame for  me so am playing with it running now :D

will let you know anything else I find for a problem or unknown

thanks for all the good work.

I'm assuming I can't assign default values to MCM values through creation kit because they are tagged "hidden" in the script.

Can't recompile script, creation kit complains that the script is corrupt, Probably because of localization?

So, in the future, can you please un-hide MCM variables so I can manually set their values on my version of the esp? I test stuff on new games constantly, 3-15 times a day, I'm getting really sick of having to manually turn off the SLSF tutorial for every single new game session or suffer the random game-stopping tutorial popups.

Your mod is the reason I have a turbo 'e' macro on my mouse, so I can skip past your tutorial every time because it's faster than navigating the MCM to your mod to turn it off.

ok sorry I was not clear enough in previous post but as for script lag, for me at least it is WAY way less on this version than previously,

that is a very good thing.

great work on that part.

as for the collars/cuffs stuff I didn't realize (or just forgot about) it bieng a toggle in mcm so thank you for pointing that out to me.

love what you have done so far (now to just let last other mod drop its update so I can get the long run started).

I did finally figure out a way to switch over to SLSF from DDMDQ midgame for  me so am playing with it running now :D

will let you know anything else I find for a problem or unknown

thanks for all the good work.

You're welcome, Tnx for the feedbacks ;)

I'm assuming I can't assign default values to MCM values through creation kit because they are tagged "hidden" in the script.

Can't recompile script, creation kit complains that the script is corrupt, Probably because of localization?

So, in the future, can you please un-hide MCM variables so I can manually set their values on my version of the esp? I test stuff on new games constantly, 3-15 times a day, I'm getting really sick of having to manually turn off the SLSF tutorial for every single new game session or suffer the random game-stopping tutorial popups.

Your mod is the reason I have a turbo 'e' macro on my mouse, so I can skip past your tutorial every time because it's faster than navigating the MCM to your mod to turn it off.

Uhm.. probably you simply don't have all the Scripts needed for the compile, what error you get in the Re-compile?

For the Version 1.0 is scheduled a configuration exporter to autoload the Mcm's

Anyway you simply need to hit enter once to close the Pop-up (And I think that Also 0 in the Numpad will work), I do that automatically...

___

I was thinking that I should consider myself lucky if the top problem on this mod (catastrophic mayem on the 0.96 excluded) are about the defaults value in the Mcm and some users error about the installation procedure suggested. :P

Anyway:

News Time:

Base System structure of the SceneBuilder Done, waiting for the alpha tests.

Starting with the Definition of the Traits System.

Traits System: Specific behavioral elements assigned and used by Roletypes (+ Class generic)

Could be gained/lost and they define the possible interactions that he Subject could access.

Example: a Sadic could access the whipping scenes (and a bonus to impose that scenes), a  Skooma dependant the skooma request (and malus to other's request), etc.

Does anyone have something to say about?

I'm drafting a list.

Is the current plan for PC to be the only one who will get a rep and comments, or is there any chance it will be extended to spouse/follower without tracking too much info?  I was hoping I could ditch LoversComfort and still be able to see if my wife was being a bad girl while I was out slaying Dragons.  :)

Is the current plan for PC to be the only one who will get a rep and comments, or is there any chance it will be extended to spouse/follower without tracking too much info?  I was hoping I could ditch LoversComfort and still be able to see if my wife was being a bad girl while I was out slaying Dragons.  :)

Uhm.. Tecnically the Cheated is the Last to know such info :P

Anyway, to answer your question: there's a vague idea about a subsystem of tracking on other specified npcs, equip/stats/etc. adding a few Stats shouldn't be a problem.

BUT:

-Actually I'm focused on other part of the mod

-Doing the tracking is a thing, doing the comment plugin another, I could do only the first -In case-.

-It need also a system to decide What a tracked Npcs do when Not with the PC

Ah, but your Fame/rumors would let me know!   Better than hiring a detective... just listen to the gossip around town.  heh

I was just hoping to streamline my mods a bit, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you end up with as a finished project. Dooge seems to have pretty much finished working on SexLife and Lovers Comfort is starting to cause me problems if I run it with other mods like Beeing Female.  Too many things being tracked maybe?

Ah, but your Fame/rumors would let me know!   Better than hiring a detective... just listen to the gossip around town.  heh

I was just hoping to streamline my mods a bit, but I'm sure I'll love whatever you end up with as a finished project. Dooge seems to have pretty much finished working on SexLife and Lovers Comfort is starting to cause me problems if I run it with other mods like Beeing Female.  Too many things being tracked maybe?

To finish this I'll need to add a couple of Major Systems. There's a -LOT- of work to do.

About your problem with other mods, could be simply that the scripts aren't optimized yet: for example the first version of SexLife was pretty inefficient in the use of resources (my opinion), so having 2, 3, 5 mods not optimized could cause problems (game slow, etc).

The num of element tracked by itself don't do particulars problems (unless they're 9 billions), the problem is the Calc and the passages that the game engine should do.

For example: the V0.90 of the SLSF used a storage system that should keep track of ALL the npc individually, but the problem wasn't track those, but the maintenance functions that every Npc's should do all together on the data tracked.

By myself I try to optimize at best all the scripts before release a New version, but there's a reason if the WIPs are flagged In Progress/Betatest.

To finish this I'll need to add a couple of Major Systems. There's a -LOT- of work to do.

About your problem with other mods, could be simply that the scripts aren't optimized yet: for example the first version of SexLife was pretty inefficient in the use of resources (my opinion), so having 2, 3, 5 mods not optimized could cause problems (game slow, etc).

The num of element tracked by itself don't do particulars problems (unless they're 9 billions), the problem is the Calc and the passages that the game engine should do.

For example: the V0.90 of the SLSF used a storage system that should keep track of ALL the npc individually, but the problem wasn't track those, but the maintenance functions that every Npc's should do all together on the data tracked.

By myself I try to optimize at best all the scripts before release a New version, but there's a reason if the WIPs are flagged In Progress/Betatest.

You (modders in general) have me right up until 'your problem', then my tiny mind goes blank and I start hearing my 7th grade teacher trying to show me how to do algebra. :D