29 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I'm blind, what skeleton did you install?

Remember that SL also has requirements.

Means first SL needs to work with any NPC

after that you add MNC SLAL and test again

Forgive me if I'm misinterpreting what you wrote, but SL works perfectly fine. I've managed to get NPCs to do their animations and I haven't gotten any errors on that mod. So I don't think I'm missing any of the SL requirements, there's just a problem once I try to add in the MNC mod (and it's worth noting that as far as I'm concerned the Creature Framework and SLAL works fine as well, they don't crash the game when I start with them.)

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Waait... you started a tech support topic about that long ago and never answered  ?

Sorry about leaving that thread, I realized I made the thread in the wrong spot and I wasn't sure if it was going to get deleted or not so I sort of waited a bit before coming back to the issue. If you're still looking to see my FNIS output, I'll attach it here but as I said I haven't got any errors from that.

21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

still sounds like a missing dlc to me (dawnguard hearthfire dragonborn).

Do you need all of the DLC (dawnguard hearthfire dragonborn) for the SLAL edition of the mod? I figured since SL every other mod worked and I didn't necessarily see anywhere that it was required you didn't need it. If so, sorry for being oblivious and that probably resolves the issue unless I download the DLC and it still doesn't work.

26.PNG

Edited by Ablar
35 minutes ago, Ablar said:

I realized I made the thread in the wrong spot

No, all good, the spot was correct, but the things you posted couldn't be read by me.

Posting here is correct too.

The first issue I see is a wrong/missing skeleton

35 minutes ago, Ablar said:

Do you need all of the DLC (dawnguard hearthfire dragonborn) for the SLAL edition of the mod?

I guess you need those for everything else that includes Creatures from the DLCs or you just CTD ?‍♂️

As MMG already said: missing DLCs

Edited by donttouchmethere
4 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

No, all good, the spot was correct, but the things you posted couldn't be read by me.

Posting here is correct too.

The first issue I see is a wrong/missing skeleton

I guess you need those for everything else that includes Creatures from the DLCs or you just CTD ?‍♂️

As MMG already said: missing DLCs

Yeah, it seems like missing DLCs appears to be the problem here although I think I might have missed something where it stated those were part of the requirements. I can obviously get the necessary DLCs and that will probably fix the issue but I'm wondering if there's any way to maybe get the mod to work without the DLCs (perhaps by removing certain specific files such as those attached to DLC creatures?)

14 minutes ago, Ablar said:

I can obviously get the necessary DLCs and that will probably fix the issue

?

14 minutes ago, Ablar said:

but I'm wondering if there's any way to maybe get the mod to work without the DLCs (perhaps by removing certain specific files such as those attached to DLC creatures?)

?

I could imagine that is possible... if your goal was never to create a working game, but an endless experiment ?

3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

?

I could imagine that is possible... if your goal was never to create a working game, but an endless experiment ?

Yeah, after looking at the files I definitely agree that it would be way too difficult for me to figure out, I'll save myself the hassle on this one and get the DLCs as soon as I'm able to. Thanks for helping me to figure this issue out!

21 minutes ago, Ablar said:

but I'm wondering if there's any way to maybe get the mod to work without the DLCs

possible? yes

practical? no, that is a shitload of work to do, your talking about undoing 5 years of updates.

Thanks for the answers! Got a lot of useful information!

You mentioned that you use:

"Horny SexLab Creatures" with osmelmc setup/patch is what I use.

Should I download the SexLab Setup Excited Creatures v04.06(20210530).7z?

How do I use this mod to do the following:

1. Creatures will be excited by other creatures (and will not be excited by bipeds)
2. Creatures will choose to rape other creatures as a target. (never bipeds)

update: added DAR idle animation for werewolves when aroused (male and female)

note: DAR is needed to see/use them, but it's NOT a mod requirement to use HCOS, it's just a extra thing that will show up if you happen to have DAR installed.

(also due to head tracking the npc's animation sometimes does not line up correctly...and the werewolf needs to be in non-combat/Sheath Weapon mode because it only replaces the standing idle animation)

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...

Now I haven't actually been on the game in a while (as updating every time i want to play is a pain, given my ridiculous load order...my mods outsize the actual game itself) But I frequently see load order questions popping up. Correct me if I'm wrong, but LOOT is a thing. That's *literally* its entire purpose: "Load Order Optimization Tool". and yes, it works fine with SL files. depending on how new you are to modding, and the number of mods you intend to use (ESPECIALLY if you want some saves not using ALL the mods) a mod organizer of some form is fairly helpful (honestly, once you break the triple digits, its a godsend). Depending on which one you use, its likely when you view you load order within the organizer, it will highlight/flag any missing requirements for active mods. 

If you're rather new to modding, Follow the guide. Install in order shown, over ride only in that order. Dont forget to check each Requirement mod also has its own required mods. The install guide has a handy chart graphic of dependancies, last i saw. its complex, but helpful. HCOS is NOT a nine-mod install. With dependancies, you SHOULD be closer to the twenty-ish range, running bare minimums. easily into the twenties if you count animation packs as their own mods. 

If your npcs end up t-posed/frozen/things detatch/etc, that's likely an animation issue. Due try the FNIS fixes before you comment the issue; search FNIS in this topic will take you to every single message involving FNIS in some way. Your issue is very likely here, somewhere. 

If creatures or NPCs don't get involved in the fun: Check your Mod Command menus, make sure everything is active/installed/on. Count your animations. If you see "0" for the type of npc you are attempting (creature or human) then you don't have active animations. you need to turn them on in their MCM page, and click 'enable selected'. Recount, the number should change. Check the console window after attempting engagement using the invite spells (Default key is "~") It should tell you why the engagement fails. "Invalid Actor" means the mod could not find a valid animation matching the creature types provided. You MUST install animations for many creature interactions.  which ones are guided elsewhere in this topic. 

No animations available? Yeah, that happens. The number of people developing animations is very small compared to the playerbase. Animating isn't easy. Anytime you happen to get a wild hair and think it can't be too hard...download blender. its generally free. Feel free to give it a shot. If you manage to figure out how to navigate beyond the menus, kudos. 

HC: Most of the options are self-explanatory. eg "time between matings" The time a collared creature you've designated to "train" with you/an npc will give you, in seconds, after it finishes its task of woodworking its partner before it attempts to repeat the process. as MMG said, if you're actually training with it, less is better. but not too less, as too fast may cause older PCs to have a fit. not much a fan of HC, as many of the creatures designate themselves in strange ways under the racial tags (eg "hentaiflameatronarch race" compared to "flameatronarch race". It also badly messes with Untamed. like...softlocking quests due to specific NPCs getting designated wrong and being uninteractable. 

As far as getting the game to do specific things...you gotta vary your mods based on those tastes. I can tell you now: the more extreme the taste, the less variety there will be. It definitely IS possible to rework MOST of the game; I've pretty much managed to take it to the point you can F*ck your way out of anything short of a boss fight. though with the epic excess of extras my modset entails, still isn't too complicated. (As a case in point, I use Fox home POH; places a player home on the lake outside whiterun. There are a set of tamable foxes there...which are 'essential', and don't have health bars. You ever seen a 2-foot fox own a dragon? That s**t is PRICELESS.)

tl;dr: if you do ANYTHING involving animation files, you need to rerun FNIS. Check the guides; these guys have been at this for YEARS. at this point, odds are VERY good your issue has come up. Search this topic from the top right for keywords from your issue. Check your over-rides. If something looks strange or alien in-game that shouldn't, you overwrote an incorrect file, somewhere. Contrary to the mod developers here, as a user, I'm a pretty firm believer that a good mod organizer is a lifesaver. And it should go without saying, but...work from a fresh, clean save. test there. CrashToDesktops (CTDs), try right-clicking skyrim in your steam library, click 'verify file cache/integrity'. if you broke a game file, that usually will fix it. And lastly....be thorough with your error reports. the more information you can provide the developers here the steps that lead up to where you encountered the error, the easier it will be to retrace your steps themselves and diagnose what exactly broke, where, and why. 

p.s.: If you're more into the debauchery then combat,

Spoiler

console (" `/~ " key) command "TGM" or "tgm"

is your best friend. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, I have the newest March 2022 special edition of Skyrim on steam.

I have folowed manual mod installation for Horny Creatures and then there is picture/step 29, which says ''setup load order'', while before I told me to create shorcut for skse_loader. So I do the setup through the skse_loader or normal Skyrim icon? And there is step 30 with opening Generate_FNIS_for_Users - do I click on Update FNIS Behavior or should I just leave it open and start the game with skse_loader shortcut?

Also, when I run the SKSE_64 - 2.0.20 (for special edition) it says that I'm using the newest version of game and that SKSE isn't supporting it yet and I have to update it later on - how do I update SKSE_64 when I have already everything put in Skyrim folder? Do I have to reinstall the game and add the mods from scratch again with the newest version, or is there other way to add it when the newest SKSE comes out?

Thank you for answer, I've never added mods before, so I'm kind of lost :D

22 minutes ago, Karlsonn said:

so I'm kind of lost

that's a understatement, your on the mod page for LE HCOS, not SE, also you should probably be using mod organizer 2 (mo2) and watching youtube install guides for fnis in mo2 instead of installing manually.

35 minutes ago, Karlsonn said:

I have folowed manual mod installation for Horny Creatures and then there is picture/step 29, which says ''setup load order'', while before I told me to create shorcut for skse_loader. So I do the setup through the skse_loader or normal Skyrim icon?

skse_loader starts the game and bypasses the launcher, in LE you setup the load order in the launcher and exit it then use skse_loader to start the game

(unless your using mo2, then everything is done in mo2)

45 minutes ago, Karlsonn said:

And there is step 30 with opening Generate_FNIS_for_Users - do I click on Update FNIS Behavior or should I just leave it open and start the game with skse_loader shortcut?

you hit Update FNIS Behavior look for any errors and then close it and start the game if everything is fine. (but i'm assuming it won't be due to you asking about SE on a LE page)

47 minutes ago, Karlsonn said:

Also, when I run the SKSE_64 - 2.0.20 (for special edition) it says that I'm using the newest version of game and that SKSE isn't supporting it yet and I have to update it later on - how do I update SKSE_64 when I have already everything put in Skyrim folder? Do I have to reinstall the game and add the mods from scratch again with the newest version, or is there other way to add it when the newest SKSE comes out?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-mar-27-??-7149/#comments

8 hours ago, Karlsonn said:

So, I have the newest March 2022 special edition of Skyrim on steam.

Sounds like to me you actually have AE installed....and I don't mean the full AE...but the code changes that the release of AE brought to SE to make it compatible with AE content.

effectively turning the game into AE.

you'll either want to grab the AE version of SKSE or downgrade you entire game. (which isn't excatly perfect...there's still a couple of bugs created)

Edited by Dravus
typo corrections
On 3/29/2022 at 5:18 PM, MadMansGun said:

that's a understatement, your on the mod page for LE HCOS, not SE, also you should probably be using mod organizer 2 (mo2) and watching youtube install guides for fnis in mo2 instead of installing manually.

All right then, I've installed everything again and switched to LE version. All loaded without problems and so far everything seems to work, animations play fine etc - but except one thing: my argonian character loaded from the base game, without genitals.

Any idea how to fix that?

4 hours ago, Karlsonn said:

but except one thing: my argonian character loaded from the base game, without genitals.

Any idea how to fix that?

install Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS) for that stuff, there are many add-ons for sos to have different dicks for the playable races.

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there any chance to have newer updates be transfered to the SE/AE Version of this mod?

Well, anyway.
I am currently using the SE Version of this mod (I know, wrong thread, please bear with me)

I want to get Futa/Herm Werewolf Players to work. I dont care that much about "wild" werewolves since there aren't that many in the first place.

I installed the SE Version of this mod (that doesnt offer updated Versions of the Compatibility files (which means I am using the HornyWereHermPlayer.esp from the LE Version of the mod. I went on to edit the .esp to load the HermWerewolfRed Skin/Armor instead of the black one (because I want a red rocket). Save esp, redeploy mods, everything working.

Going ingame, my female character transforms, BOOM, female werewolf model with sheathed schlong.

Up to now, everything working.

But when I start an animation I get the "Aroused Mesh not loading during animation" error.

I tried (almost) all the fixes from the Download Page:
Reducing Arousal threshold, Re-registering, Cleaning, uninstalling and reinstalling CF, deactivating the arousal integration.

The following mods may interfere, so I may need info on Load-Order
BD Hoodies (SE Version, "All Skins" in Creature Frameworks is disabled, all SOS addons are set to 0% for werewolves)
Sexlab Werewolves (loads after HCOS/HornyWereHermPlayer)

I really dont get why this doesnt load atm.

Edit:

I hate it when things start working literally the next time I boot the game up.

Now the aroused mesh applies, but I occassionally go invisible during animations :/

Edited by RhodosGuard
Solved
11 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

Now the aroused mesh applies, but I occassionally go invisible during animations

3 things to look at:

1 the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the "SexLabandMNC_Install_Guide_V6_3.7z" because it could be a sos conflict.

2 the readme in the Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch folder (because it could be the Argonian/Kajiit player bug or something like it)

3 make sure you don't have moonlight tails installed....or as least don't have any custom appearance setting turned on in it's mcm.