so ever since i put in SL ((sex lab loader)) my game has become a bit more unstable and most saves after i have loaded up the animations tends to be unstable and crash most of the time i try to load it. now sometimes it works, i was just wondering if this is normal or if there is something i can do to help with that.

I currently try to make one script to correct position on CC animations to my Tweak of "SexLab Aroused Creatures" and get the conclusion base on the structure of HCOSWildLife.json, the 2 actors animations are easy to sort base on "creature_race" property of the animation and for now the 3 actors animations have non problem because are the same race and seems to follow the position structure (Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second - ExtraAgresor/ExtraVictim Third) and that's good because is the usual structure on Threesome animations

At that point notes some 2 actors animations like "HCoS Dragon on Horse", "HCoS Canine on Werewolf", "HCoS Fox on Chicken",  "HCoS Bear on Elk", "HCoS Horse on Cow" don't follow the structure (Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second) if have not reason to that, is possible give him the (Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second) structure to and in the cases on the animation is "Anal" keep the CreatureFemale as CreatureMale to be compatible with the SexLab property "Match Creature Gender"? 

I ask that to keep the code simple and compatible with futures updates. Afterall SLAL not include Creature Gender Tags and that make realy difficult adapt the stript to set correct actor gender position if the animations don't follow the same structure position.

PD: Sorry for ambiguous terms but right now are 2:30AM here and i need sleep. I hope be clear enough.

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

At that point notes some 2 actors animations like "HCoS Dragon on Horse", "HCoS Canine on Werewolf", "HCoS Fox on Chicken",  "HCoS Bear on Elk", "HCoS Horse on Cow" don't follow the structure (Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second) if have not reason to that, is possible give him the (Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second) structure to and in the cases on the animation is "Anal" keep the CreatureFemale as CreatureMale to be compatible with the SexLab property "Match Creature Gender"? 

I ask that to keep the code simple and compatible with futures updates. Afterall SLAL not include Creature Gender Tags and that make realy difficult adapt the stript to set correct actor gender position if the animations don't follow the same structure position.

it's due to the sexlab/matchmaker problem, i try to keep the actor slots the same as the name listing so that it's easier to remember what order to hit them in (werewolves being the exception due to the original SLW mod forcing the player to always be actor 2), and as far as i know the "Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second" thing is not a official rule.

as for gender my creature animations are setup for "male on male" because in stock skyrim there are no female creatures....so i have to pick something that will work.

(also in stock skyrim the ones that you think are female lack the "female flag" in there npc settings, so the game thinks there male anyways)

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's due to the sexlab/matchmaker problem, i try to keep the actor slots the same as the name listing so that it's easier to remember what order to hit them in (werewolves being the exception due to the original SLW mod forcing the player to always be actor 2), and as far as i know the "Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second" thing is not a official rule.

as for gender my creature animations are setup for "male on male" because in stock skyrim there are no female creatures....so i have to pick something that will work.

(also in stock skyrim the ones that you think are female lack the "female flag" in there npc settings, so the game thinks there male anyways)

The "Female/Victim First - Male/Agresor Second" is not a official rule because the the humans animations have gender tags FM, MF, FF, MM, MFF, FMF ...

But creatures animations not the only tag is CF or CM and means (Creature and Female/Male Human) thats why is important keep one rule to code propouse. Anyway right now is not big deal, thank you set animation "creature_race" property as second actor in HCOSWildLife.json. The problem may be in the future with mode that 2 creatures actors.

The SexLab lack of "female flag" problem soon will be not more because I work that on my SexLab Utility Plus.

Okay, so I have an animation suggestion...

Back story (absolutely not needed only read if you are so bored that a meandering story about how I came up with this idea sounds like a fun diversion to fill the endless hours of your day) ?

Spoiler

So I am watching  youtube and I get a suggestion for a video Epic NPC man "When Modding goes too far" in the video they fight a dragon who they mod to make easier. Eventually turning the dragon into Tommy the train... I think that is the name... Blue train MxR loves it.. and they joke about how super easy games are fun at the end.

and I'm thinking you should try my modded skyrim! That dragon would not only NOT be easy but it would have double the hit points be nearly immune to magic damage, and oh ya... there would be two of them...

and when they defeated you one of them will jam its dick up you ass and wear you like a condom and fuck the other one with you... (you see where I am going with this??) 

The actual suggestion ?

Spoiler

So the animation would be 2 dragons 1 Female player (or NPC non-creature) 

Dragon 1 impales the Player/NPC on its dick via the butt like a condom and then performs anal on the other dragon... (aren't you glad you didn't read how I came up with this idea??) ?

1 hour ago, Corsayr said:

in other words a normal day on e621 :innocent:

sadly the game won't let me rescale/inflate actor nodes like that so i can't do a condom effect, but however "extra deep dragon stuffing*" is already on the idea list

*anal vore where another dragon comes along and pushes the player/npc in with it's dick.

2 hours ago, jharise said:

For the small dragon animations, is it supposed to automatically setscale? Because I've been having to do that manually through the console and the dragon keeps reverting to full-size whenever the animation stage changes.

it would be nice if it did but no, you need a small dragon ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3971-faallokaar-v2-creature-framework-edition/ ) or you need to use the console, also you need to turn off match actor heights in Sexlab's MCM to stop that from happening.

On 9/27/2019 at 5:35 PM, MadMansGun said:

it would be nice if it did but no, you need a small dragon ( https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3971-faallokaar-v2-creature-framework-edition/ ) or you need to use the console, also you need to turn off match actor heights in Sexlab's MCM to stop that from happening.

I realize that I commented to the oldrim version of this mod's support page so I'm probably in the wrong place, but is there a SE version of that mod available?

6 hours ago, jharise said:

I realize that I commented to the oldrim version of this mod's support page so I'm probably in the wrong place, but is there a SE version of that mod available?

none that i know of, but if you follow one of the mesh porting guides it should work (but don't use the newest nifopt, it messes up the meshes)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2019 at 12:32 PM, Goddess_moka said:

so ever since i put in SL ((sex lab loader)) my game has become a bit more unstable and most saves after i have loaded up the animations tends to be unstable and crash most of the time i try to load it. now sometimes it works, i was just wondering if this is normal or if there is something i can do to help with that.

did anyone answer me or am i just being dumb?

2 hours ago, Goddess_moka said:

did anyone answer me or am i just being dumb?

That's the nature of Skyrim. Things can be broken badly and later on with the same setup everything just works (currently I can't get the Realvision ENB setup working at all on my latest computer when I had it running perfectly on my spare parts desktop from 2008 3 years ago)

Did you by any chance end up using crash fixes?

4 hours ago, Rockat said:

That's the nature of Skyrim. Things can be broken badly and later on with the same setup everything just works (currently I can't get the Realvision ENB setup working at all on my latest computer when I had it running perfectly on my spare parts desktop from 2008 3 years ago)

Did you by any chance end up using crash fixes?

what do you mean crash fixes?

1 hour ago, Goddess_moka said:

what do you mean crash fixes?

it's a mod, it may or may not help things:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725

there is also this but i don't know if it actually solves anything:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/98204

but i myself just use SSME with ENB instead:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50305

http://www.enbdev.com/mod_tesskyrim_v0392.htm

(in the ssme.ini set the "1st block" to "NewValue01=0x00000500" and in enblocal.ini set "ExpandSystemMemoryX64" to "false")

+ the Skyrim.ini Papyrus Tweaks:

[Papyrus]
fUpdateBudgetMS=1.6
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.6
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=1000.0
bEnableLogging=0
bEnableTrace=0
bLoadDebugInformation=0

23 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Tried it with FNIS XXL 90% chance

No difference, might get only interesting with over 26k animations?

we (fore, me and the other animators) just don't know, some users say it helps and others do not, so it may just be a "digital placebo" for all we know.

edit:

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Isn't that included in SKSE already if you create a skse.ini to activate it?

the SKSE version did not seem to work for me when i added/made the skse.ini, so i just stayed with SSME to take care of it.

4 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

So is this "only" a collection of models and animations or is there a way included to use them, like gameplay wise.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7900-sexlab-dragons/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/page/53/?tab=comments#comment-2160112

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

but don't ask me about using "scent of sex", i don't know how to.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:56 AM, MadMansGun said:

we (fore, me and the other animators) just don't know, some users say it helps and others do not, so it may just be a "digital placebo" for all we know.

edit:

the SKSE version did not seem to work for me when i added/made the skse.ini, so i just stayed with SSME to take care of it.

about "Animation Fix" mod:

Just had a game I wasn't able to load because of FootIK error (said crash fixes).

I tried it a few times (on 2nd load the issue is solved normally).

Wasn't able to load the game.

Now curious, I installed "Animation Fix" and success! I was able to load the game right away.

Felisky384 is not lying if he says:

" Description
This mod prevents CTD by safely loading animations when you first load save data. No ESP file.

This mod was experimental at first, but as a result of your report and my tests, it seems that there are certain effects for avoiding CTD. "

The "test" was on a new game with this FNIS 7.5 XXL output:

9926 animations for 46 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 9926  CTD:86,6%  pOpt:19,8%  max: 11455  LC: 22669 (max. 26162)

Normally no issue at all to load a game with that amount of animations (on a regular game I even have a few more with a 90% CTD chance).

But this time there seem to be issues to load the save with them (said crash fixes) and Animation Fix solved the loading issue somehow.

I wouldn't use it to go over the 26k limit, but it turn out to be useful as a stability fix in combination with FNIS XXL.