1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm asking because older scripts can get stuck in the save files and stop things from working.

have you tried starting a new game to see if they start working?

yes i did still not working, maybe it has something to do with my load order, I was lazy a didn't make sure everything was where it was supposed to be

so just now i toggled every animation off except for "billyy (canine) 3p sideways DP" to see what would happen when there were no other animations to choose from and this time nothing happened and i opened the console and this is what i got

20200113160546_1.jpg.d741ece077f840dabbf4f565fc67dc11.jpg

for some reason it's not recognizing that i selected 3 actors

19 hours ago, syco87 said:

so just now i toggled every animation off except for "billyy (canine) 3p sideways DP" to see what would happen when there were no other animations to choose from and this time nothing happened and i opened the console and this is what i got

for some reason it's not recognizing that i selected 3 actors

have you tried casting the matchmaker spells faster? (also hit the human female first before the wolves)

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

have you tried casting the matchmaker spells faster? (also hit the human female first before the wolves)

it takes me about 2-3 seconds to cast matchmaker on all the actors so i don't think i can go any faster than that and yes i cast matchmaker on my character before the wolves here's the full console thread form my attempt just now to get it to work

1937012166_log1.jpg.dcd0eee624f2b75b3436723d0144e002.jpg

1734639315_log2.jpg.a28b64deed55274b49fffdff42a09d89.jpg

1033715486_log3.jpg.6c57493ff01deb292b05eb00e71bdcdb.jpg

53 minutes ago, syco87 said:

it takes me about 2-3 seconds to cast matchmaker on all the actors so i don't think i can go any faster than that and yes i cast matchmaker on my character before the wolves here's the full console thread form my attempt just now to get it to work

i'm only seeing one wolf listed there.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i'm only seeing one wolf listed there.

yeah that's my problem, it's not recognizing that i cast matchmaker on a second wolf, i tried the same animations on 2 dogs instead (meeko and vigilance) and in the console only vigilance was listed, something is making it so i can only select one creature actor at a time almost like the second creature actor i select replaces the first creature actor

idk if anyone else has had this issue but i updated from v13 to the newest 14.7 and the dragon males dont have cocks anymore. im currently trying anything from reinstalling to purging the files individually, then reinstalling. but if anyone has some other ideas or area of expertise, please let me know!

12 hours ago, midnightwho said:

idk if anyone else has had this issue but i updated from v13 to the newest 14.7 and the dragon males dont have cocks anymore. im currently trying anything from reinstalling to purging the files individually, then reinstalling. but if anyone has some other ideas or area of expertise, please let me know!

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

figured out the problem and you're going to hate me, but back when you said don't use mass match maker i thought you ment the spell "target mass" and not the mod massmatchmaker, i didn't even know there were other matchmaker mods, so i just now downloaded the right one and everything works like a charm

1042363394_kindaretarded.jpg.48e97e663e3f6d517825a69a8cc89999.jpg

5 minutes ago, syco87 said:

figured out the problem and you're going to hate me, but back when you said don't use mass match maker i thought you ment the spell "target mass" and not the mod massmatchmaker, i didn't even know there were other matchmaker mods, so i just now downloaded the right one and everything works like a charm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvbP_yIJsdA

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Can you make one animation between Male and female giant. My giant's camp usually have male and female giant's and usually find my self waiting to see some action on giant's camp just to remember don't exist giant on giant animations.?

not right now, working on a "dragon giving oral to female player/npc" animation.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

there is a patch for Diverse Dragons Collection 3 in the "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.7z"

I completely made a mistake and didn't realize i was on the Skyrim LE page for this mod. Is there one for the SE version because the patch .esp is looking for LE version of Diverse Dragons 3 collection.