i keep getting this when i run FNIS what do i do to stop this?

Reading FNISBase V7.5.1 ... 
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ... 
Reading HCOSBestiality V1.0 ... 
Reading HCOSVore V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLab V1.62 ... 
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ... 
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ... 
>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ... 
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ... 

4 minutes ago, Syrrith123 said:

i keep getting this when i run FNIS what do i do to stop this?

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MoreNastyCritters_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

not Skyrim SE compatible<<

Skyrim SE

picard-facepalm.jpg

Step the First: stop having Celsius room temperature IQ

Step the Second: Horny Creatures of Skyrim Special Edition

(Step the Third, should it be necessary: if you already have installed the right version of HCoS and it still gives you that error, report it in the SE thread, not here)

1 hour ago, Vunyl said:

I am having an issue regarding cum with the dragons the animations all start play and end just fine but when it gets to a part the dragon should cum there is no cum I don't know if I am a complete moron and am missing something or what but just look at the image of the dragon cumming on the argonian and visualize it without the cum and that is basically my problem

that's odd, are you sure the mod was installed correctly? as far as i know only missing mesh files or a deactivated esp could cause that.

I've been looking into custom race and body mods and found unique characters to separate body meshes, but found it conflicts with hermwerewolves and gives it the default werewolf body from it's own folder. I was wondering if there's way i could somehow patch this conflict myself? not too knowledge with patching/conflicting mods so any help with be great. Also what's the difference b/t Offset vs CenterSet Knot?

Untitled.png.a978695bff9d2fe8dfae5ea8f02ad975.png

4 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

I've been looking into custom race and body mods and found unique characters to separate body meshes, but found it conflicts with hermwerewolves and gives it the default werewolf body from it's own folder. I was wondering if there's way i could somehow patch this conflict myself? not too knowledge with patching/conflicting mods so any help with be great.

if you want to keep using whatever that mod is then i would suggest "copy as override" the "UC" armor into hornywerehermplayer, then copy a werewolf armature from a (aroused/hard) herm werewolf armor and add it to the UC armor's armature list, then replace the worn armor in hornywerehermplayer with UC.

5 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

Also what's the difference b/t Offset vs CenterSet Knot?

the knot to shaft positioning

cOɔ

vs

COϽ

First of all, I'm translating Japanese into English, so there may be places where it's hard to tell.

I'm using Skyrim LE, so  I installed HCoS according to the installation guide.
HCoS is also listed in SL Animloader.
However, the dragon is not displayed correctly as in this image.
Also, Argonian and Khajiit tails, female dragons, and other creatures (such as Chaurus) display graphics but do not move at all.
So, I tried to start with New Game but couldn't reach Helgen.
Apparently "the required mods" are working properly.

I looked for a solution to this on the Internet, but I couldn't.
In this case, how can I solve this problem?

20200207234626_1.jpg

3 hours ago, JB8 said:

it looks like a bad install, the <!> means the game can't find the meshes.

3 hours ago, JB8 said:

Also, Argonian and Khajiit tails, female dragons, and other creatures (such as Chaurus) display graphics but do not move at all.

i need to see the fnis log to diagnose that, it sounds like you may have installed a SSE mod....or a fnis patch for a mod you don't even have.

8 hours ago, JB8 said:

Thank you very much.
I tried to start with only the required MODs listed, without any extra MODs, but the same symptoms.
It works normally when started without HCoS.

.......what in the ever loving fuck have you done? you have doubles & triples of every bear animation ever made by everyone.....and you have them in mods that never even included those animations in the first place.

27 minutes ago, Dranzyl said:

Is there a way to make a male herm werewolf player use the same model as the female one (as in canine instead of horse)?

yes, just edit the armor addons with tes5edit, or copy & replace the meshes directly.

25 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, just edit the armor addons with tes5edit, or copy & replace the meshes directly.

Hm... been trying to do the mesh replacing but I'm not sure if I'm not getting the right files, or it's not working for some other reason. I tried replacing maleurtasoft_1 and maleurtanoknot_1 (it's the one selected on the Creature Framework) with urtabodywerewolfsoft_1 and urtabodywerenoknot_1, and later with hermbodywerewolfsoft_1 and hermbodywerewolfhard_1, but nothing changed either way.

By the way, wouldn't I need to replace texture files too?