• 2 weeks later...

im new for modding on skyrim but not on fallout I may need help figuring out how this script extender works or at least how to set it up properly so the mods I have work

I am using mod organizer but it wont register the mods I have on vortex even when I connect them help would be useful

5 hours ago, inventor69 said:

im new for modding on skyrim but not on fallout I may need help figuring out how this script extender works or at least how to set it up properly so the mods I have work

I am using mod organizer but it wont register the mods I have on vortex even when I connect them help would be useful

i don't use mod managers so i'm not the best person to ask, for me the script extender is mostly just install & forget:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Hello, I'm super new to this (This being the first mod I've tried to install), and I'm running into a bug. I've downloaded everything I've needed to download for this and for the werewolf expansion, but when I try to run the game it just won't open. Not from the SKSE launcher, not from steam, and not even from Vortex. One thing I think could be screwing it up is the part in the MNC install guide, specifically the sexlab tools, when it says "SexLab Tools (NEEDS EDITING, Pfiffy said that it works for SSE but you need to extract everything from it's BSA file and then delete it)". Does that mean you delete the BSA file or everything BUT the BSA file? I was told by some people that Vortex takes care of any issues that arise, but this is definitely not the case. Is there any modpacks that just install the whole thing in one fell swoop? Am I just a massive idiot for not knowing what to do? Any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you!

5 hours ago, jimblesgimbles said:

but when I try to run the game it just won't open.

normally i would just say that's caused by a "bad load order" or a "missing mod" or "you installed the wrong mod version for the game version your using", but:

5 hours ago, jimblesgimbles said:

Does that mean you delete the BSA file or everything BUT the BSA file?

SSE can't use BSA files made for SLE, so this is where your crashing problem is (assuming you don't have the problems listed above as well).

think of the BSA as a zip file, you want the stuff that's inside it but not the BSA itself, + you also want the esp and folders.

5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

normally i would just say that's caused by a "bad load order" or a "missing mod" or "you installed the wrong mod version for the game version your using", but:

SSE can't use BSA files made for SLE, so this is where your crashing problem is (assuming you don't have the problems listed above as well).

think of the BSA as a zip file, you want the stuff that's inside it but not the BSA itself, + you also want the esp and folders.

I've opened up and extracted the files from the bsa, which are titled "scripts" and "interface". When I put it with the other files (The bsl and esp) and try to load it into Vortex, it says that I can't import directories. Nothing on google is giving me any way to fix it, nor am I finding the solution on reddit/other forums. Hate to keep sounding like an idiot lol, but any advice? Thanks a ton!

how can I tell if they are installed correctly I had tried to directly install them any help with that I know I have it all downloaded and reedy I just don't know how to get it to work its a little different than fallout I do have the script extender and I have special edition so suggestions?

1 hour ago, inventor69 said:

how can I tell if they are installed correctly I had tried to directly install them any help with that I know I have it all downloaded and reedy I just don't know how to get it to work its a little different than fallout I do have the script extender and I have special edition so suggestions?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

don't mix up the LE mods with SE.

hello, i was wondering if there's any chance you could make some replacement SOS werewolf files? I've tried some SOS addons but none look right in the animations because they're too small. i was going to try and do it myself but then i realised two things.
1. the files for SOS are only the penis when HCOS (and presumably most other things) uses a full body mesh
and 2. I've got no clue what i'm doing, or how to modify the files other than open them in a viewer
i had tried disabling all the SOS werewolf options but for some reason that still makes it use a penis from one of the SOS addons instead of HCOS
(and deleting all the SOS werewolf files just makes the penis disappear entirely)

1 hour ago, boredwilhelm said:

The dragons become invisible at some point. Only way to see them are the blood splatters. Any way to fix that?

They are visible when I approach them, but become invisible at some point mid combat.

bash/smash patches are known to do that, they sometimes edit the body template flags for there armors/armor addons, wrong flags = no body.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Josephluvfo4 said:

I'm having an issue the menu isn't showing in the mcm and iv used a fresh start an even did the set stage command to force the mcm to refresh 

to what menu are you referring? CF or SLAL?

4 hours ago, Marshall Marshall said:

im trying to get a creature on creature scene, but one of them fails to do the animation

the fox on chicken worked, but stuff like dragon on dragon isnt working 

turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings

and

12. with some creature on creature animations you may need to use SexLab Tools for them to run correctly:
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations/?p=1572326
12.1. use the MatchMaker spells to start animations: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/
12.2. walk up to them, then look at them and press "N" on your keyboard.
12.3. click on "Control Animation".
12.4. press "H" on your keyboard.
12.5. click on the correct animation.

also make sure you hit them in the right order.

Hi sorry to ask silly question, but I hope to remove the black scrreen images which  seems offered from this mod.  (I suppose so) how can I  return them as default?   (eg which file may need to hide from data?)

I have almost no knowledge about  load Screen images,, but it seems use mesh/loadscrrenat directory nifs of your mod.

then can I simply hide them, it may work?  or I need to edit esp record? 

And I hope to return or remove game start animation too.. (I am using  this mod, and it work without problem for me,

but not hope to change  loading images,  and game start animation,,, so if there is easy way,, tell me please.)

I remove loading image  record from esp,, but game  start animation seems not change.. 

58 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

Hi sorry to ask silly question, but I hope to remove the black scrreen images which  seems offered from this mod.  (I suppose so) how can I  return them as default?   (eg which file may need to hide from data?)

I have almost no knowledge about  load Screen images,, but it seems use mesh/loadscrrenat directory nifs of your mod.

then can I simply hide them, it may work?  or I need to edit esp record? 

And I hope to return or remove game start animation too.. (I am using  this mod, and it work without problem for me,

but not hope to change  loading images,  and game start animation,,, so if there is easy way,, tell me please.)

I remove loading image  record from esp,, but game  start animation seems not change.. 

I  hide them.  The words will show but the graphics do not.

6 hours ago, greenmango12 said:

delete the loadscreens from the esp, and delete the main menu mesh from "C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif" or replace it with one of my others found in "HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit&Extras.z7"