7 hours ago, Squidems666 said:

It Didn't work. The animations are in the registry but even when I manually start them they don't work.  

use the "Irresistibly Attractive - Target" spell on a wolf or a dragon (that's not flying) and don't cast the spell on anything else.

18 hours ago, roguexeno said:

how do i do that sorry i'm new to modding so help is well appreciated   

If you are using Mod Organizer, go to the archives tab (right window) and hover the mouse over the (read more). There's an explanation how to do it with MO.

Without MO, IIRC, the bsa's are loaded in the same order as the .esp-files. I've been using MO for a long time so I'm not 100% sure about this.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for an animation pack that allowed Werewolf (M) on Werewold (F) and was told this animation pack had it, but after installing it, it doesn't seem to allow two werewolves to do it. It allowed a human male and werewolf female and human female and werewolf male so there's clearly animation for both but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong to trigger it for two werewolves

22 minutes ago, Zymemaru said:

I was looking for an animation pack that allowed Werewolf (M) on Werewold (F) and was told this animation pack had it, but after installing it, it doesn't seem to allow two werewolves to do it. It allowed a human male and werewolf female and human female and werewolf male so there's clearly animation for both but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong to trigger it for two werewolves

use matchmaker on 2 werewolves or use SL Werewolves if you are a werewolf

(note: there is a new test build of SLWW over here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?do=findComment&comment=2160112 )

umm...you do have SLAL installed right?

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

use matchmaker on 2 werewolves or use SL Werewolves if you are a werewolf

(note: there is a new test build of SLWW over here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?do=findComment&comment=2160112 )

umm...you do have SLAL installed right?

I used SLWW, but when I did rape only one Werewolf would play the animation while the other just stood there. I'll check out that link

As for SLAL no it doesn't seem I got that one. You mean this one right? https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2897-slal-komotors-animations-21012018/

I'll download that one too and try both them out. Hopefully that'll do the trick

After generating things for FNIS sexlab loaded but now every human character is in a tpose not sure about the others followed the SEXLAB AND MNC install guide I am using the legendary edition and im using NEXUS mod manager

3 hours ago, Lakon said:

After generating things for FNIS sexlab loaded but now every human character is in a tpose not sure about the others followed the SEXLAB AND MNC install guide I am using the legendary edition and im using NEXUS mod manager

mod managers require slightly different instructions, FNIS usually needs to be installed and run from within the manager.

and any errors seen in the FNIS log are lethal.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

mod managers require slightly different instructions, FNIS usually needs to be installed and run from within the manager.

and any errors seen in the FNIS log are lethal.

after some messing around and therapy i found this post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22939-everyone-is-stuck-in-t-pose-i-installed-fnis-correctly-and-i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/?do=findComment&comment=574126

This person helped after deleted the spoken file everything worked correctly 

I know this is essentially a creature on creature project, however, one of the few pc/npc creature animations that exist is what has me hooked.  The .2 scale dragon/Female anal is a most excellent one and I hope there is more usage of the .2 scale dragon in any future animations?  Must keep hope.  :smile:

4 hours ago, belrix55 said:

I know this is essentially a creature on creature project, however, one of the few pc/npc creature animations that exist is what has me hooked.  The .2 scale dragon/Female anal is a most excellent one and I hope there is more usage of the .2 scale dragon in any future animations?  Must keep hope.  :smile:

there are plans, but making them a reality is a bitch.

4 hours ago, belrix55 said:

I can only imagine.  I'm actually experimenting with some animating, see if I have any talent in it.

i wish you luck, i had to learn how to deal with a lot of finicky bullshit to get my animations working.