15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

okay i just tried this but it's still not working only my werewolf is play the animation and the other (while they do move to get into position) just stand there during the animation . It's weird, it seems like it's ONLY the WW on WW animations that have a problem because I'm not getting this with anything else, not even WW on human, male or female. any other suggestions? I wouldn't want to delete the entire skyrim and rebuild my mods from the ground up

update: So I tried again and it seems that it IS playing on some (or at least one) animation. But my character (female) was on the male position while the male werewolf was on the bottom where the female is supposed to be, so I'm not sure if the problem is the characters genders aren't being properly regestered which would explain why my female werewolf is doing male werewolf animations

50 minutes ago, Zymemaru said:

okay i just tried this but it's still not working only my werewolf is play the animation and the other (while they do move to get into position) just stand there during the animation . It's weird, it seems like it's ONLY the WW on WW animations that have a problem because I'm not getting this with anything else, not even WW on human, male or female. any other suggestions? I wouldn't want to delete the entire skyrim and rebuild my mods from the ground up

update: So I tried again and it seems that it IS playing on some (or at least one) animation. But my character (female) was on the male position while the male werewolf was on the bottom where the female is supposed to be, so I'm not sure if the problem is the characters genders aren't being properly regestered which would explain why my female werewolf is doing male werewolf animations

get this version of SL Werewolves:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

it's more compatible with female players.

On 3/24/2018 at 11:54 PM, MadMansGun said:

get this version of SL Werewolves:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60847-dragon-animations-creature-on-creature/?page=53&tab=comments#comment-2160112

it's more compatible with female players.

great! thanks a lot that got it to work, though the only problem seems that in creature framework, sexlab nude creatures is the only werewolf model showing and the sexlab werewolf that has the female and male werewolves isn't showing up. Is this a problem with SLWW or Creature Features?

6 hours ago, Zymemaru said:

great! thanks a lot that got it to work, though the only problem seems that in creature framework, sexlab nude creatures is the only werewolf model showing and the sexlab werewolf that has the female and male werewolves isn't showing up. Is this a problem with SLWW or Creature Features?

update MNC (and follow the v9 to v11 update guide) , and then:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

that should get the werewolf meshes working.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, daviotus said:

it appears that sometimes the wrong animations will play. often times canine on canine or canine on bunny will play when there is a canine actor and a human actor.

it's a known problem, SexLab was not made to deal with creature on creature animations.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Cannot  get the sexual sacrifice to show up. Not listed when the dragon defeats me. Tried matchmaker also not listed. Please help!

it's a 3 actor animation: actor1=Male, actor2=Female, actor3=Dragon.

Animation Request:

Cow + Male animations.
There is a threesome spit-roast one, but being able to be in either of those spit-roast positions without requiring it to be a threesome would be nice. c: The only cow-solo animation is cunnilingus.

Thank you for your time. ^^

Edit: "Bad things are going on with my life". Awrr. :C Be safe, Hun. You're more important than any animation.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

but being able to be in either of those spit-roast positions without requiring it to be a threesome would be nice.

i'll try to do that another day, it should be fairly easy to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. I am quite new at modding - especially on loverslab. Because of that I have no idea where to put the mods in manually so I installed all of those needed ones with a mod manager and the game worked just fine with every mod working like it should except for the HCOS (I think at least). The game suffered no crashes or stutters but my problem simply is how to use this mod. I haven't seen any options/spells to use on for example dragons. Now, I understand that these mods could simply install incorrectly via the mod manager so I'm asking for someone to help me with installing all these mods manually.

6 hours ago, EndeRappy said:

Hello. I am quite new at modding - especially on loverslab. Because of that I have no idea where to put the mods in manually so I installed all of those needed ones with a mod manager and the game worked just fine with every mod working like it should except for the HCOS (I think at least). The game suffered no crashes or stutters but my problem simply is how to use this mod. I haven't seen any options/spells to use on for example dragons. Now, I understand that these mods could simply install incorrectly via the mod manager so I'm asking for someone to help me with installing all these mods manually.

if you install any mods with a mod manager you will need to install all your mods with it or they won't be able to see each other.

this mod does not add any spells for starting sex animations or spawning dragons, it adds animations and meshes for them, HentaiCreatures and matchmaker can both take care of that:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

this is how you install everything manually:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/