1 hour ago, nanashi50 said:

Maybe this is a silly question since it's so simple, but what does this mod do? Add creature schlongs and some animations? What makes it different from MNC (or different enough to not include as part of MNC)?

it adds dragon dicks & Dragonesses, female werewolves, and my own creature animations.

MNC registers races for animation usage, includes dicks for all/most creatures, and comes with animations made by other people.

HCOS is not included with MNC for 2 reasons:

1. MNC is not my mod, i'm just it's care taker.

2. i don't want to force my animations onto people that don't want them, Skyrim can only handle so many animations.

50 minutes ago, GoldSword-09 said:

How do I get the Dragoness options in Creature Framework like from the mod page image?

that screenshot is a bit out of date (and was for a older Dragoness mod), right now if you want to turn the standard Dragonesses into herms you need to do this:

fsscr001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey,

has anyone an idea why the canine / wolf animations doesn't work for me anymore? im playing a male char. bears, sabrecats, horses, etc. are still working fine but if i try it with dogs or wolfs the HCOS animations are not available. no matter if i use matchmaker or the invitation via aroused creatures. 

i already thought that i have too much animations and not all are loaded but i use FNIS XXL and Sexlab More Animations. "HCOS Canine Lover" and "HCOS Canine Muzzle Job" are marked and Registered TRUE. i have have no clue why just those 2 animations are not shown up anymore  :(

skyrim_slal.jpg

skyrim_dog.jpg

skyrim_horse.jpg

46 minutes ago, apophis80 said:

hey,

has anyone an idea why the canine / wolf animations doesn't work for me anymore? im playing a male char. bears, sabrecats, horses, etc. are still working fine but if i try it with dogs or wolfs the HCOS animations are not available. no matter if i use matchmaker or the invitation via aroused creatures. 

i already thought that i have too much animations and not all are loaded but i use FNIS XXL and Sexlab More Animations. "HCOS Canine Lover" and "HCOS Canine Muzzle Job" are marked and Registered TRUE. i have have no clue why just those 2 animations are not shown up anymore  :(

SL More Animations is a bit finicky, i myself uninstalled it because it was causing some registration problems for me.

but another cause could be this:

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

SL More Animations is a bit finicky, i myself uninstalled it because it was causing some registration problems for me.

but another cause could be this:

fixed the problem. was my own fault. i installed an old 9er version of MNC. with 11.1F anything works fine now :) thanks for the fast try to help anyway ?

On 5/17/2018 at 1:46 AM, nanashi50 said:

Maybe this is a silly question since it's so simple, but what does this mod do? Add creature schlongs and some animations? What makes it different from MNC (or different enough to not include as part of MNC)?

it adds many male-on-creature and creature-on-creature animations. was really happy as i found this mod because i prefer to play with a male char and most mod / animation - designers focus on a female player. and your wildlife can become much more kinky if you use the CoC with Scent of Sex ?

So sure .... you could argue why its not included. but why should it be? MNC is a basic mod / framework for the creature stuff. any other mod or animation pack you can add depending on your preferences.  you don't really need this one here if you just wanna see creatures have their way with females (or males).

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Just asking: Am I still allowed to upload the conversion?

i have no clue if i will ever get the true FonC ending to work, so you may as well.

.......i...i need to go cry for a bit ?

3 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i have no clue if i will ever get the true FonC ending to work, so you may as well.

.......i...i need to go cry for a bit ?

I share my tissues with you.... You may cry about the Chickens, I cry about the mu....  

On 6/18/2018 at 10:39 AM, Soaryne said:

Can you make a patch for Deadly Dragons?

i have already made a patch for that mod.

On 6/20/2018 at 12:42 PM, Alias27 said:

This has worked for the most part.  But the dragon's private parts aren't showing up.  Most of the other animals are showing but not the dragons.  Any reason why that might be?

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstall JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

8 minutes ago, EvilBadger said:

It's a great mod. What black magic do I need to do to get the player to use the hermaphrodite werewolf skin?

HCOS_ModCompatibilityKit.7zip\HCOS Werewolf extras\Player Hermaphrodite Werewolf patch\readme.txt

38 minutes ago, IGotBored said:

I know that the Main menu stuff is tests but are you planning on adding a way for them to cycle every time you load the game up?

sadly i don't know how to do that, the "display in main menu" flag for the loadscreens does nothing.