I've got an issue I haven't seen anyone else have. It seems like FNIS doesn't recognize that this mod is installed. When I run it, it loads up all the other animation mods, just not this one. I've got the right load order, and everything else works correctly. But because of this, this mod never even shows up in the Animloader.

EDIT: Nevermind. Ignore me. I'm actually retarded.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me by explaining why my game keeps crashing everytime i have this mod installed i did everthing that the mod said to do and it still keeps crashing at the title screen.

crashing on the title screen is a sigh that a esm/esp is missing or the load order is wrong.

i went back and made sure i had all the esm/esp installed and the load order was right i even followed the instilation guide you gave on here and it still crashes

also the creature framework isnt showing up in my mcm and i have the sexlab aroused bsa file installed.

Sorry i forgot the password to the other account and the only reason i can see the mcm now is cause i uninstalled hcos and installed hwos and my game launches fine with that mod installed. Im also new to the pc modding thing ive been a console gamer my whole life. So i aplogize if i sound like and idiot.

I cant seem to get canine animations to work...? I have sexlab tool but the animations anrt showing up in it...they are in sexlab animation editor but they wont play...i think they might have the wrong tags?

are you using MNCv10.2B? if not then that's the problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

I cant seem to get canine animations to work...? I have sexlab tool but the animations anrt showing up in it...they are in sexlab animation editor but they wont play...i think they might have the wrong tags?

are you using MNCv10.2B? if not then that's the problem.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

I may know what they're talking about, the canine lover and canine muzzle-job animations only work with "female" canines.

I may know what they're talking about, the canine lover and canine muzzle-job animations only work with "female" canines.

in that case:

6. turn off "Match Creature Gender" in sexlab's MCM settings, if this setting is enabled some animations won't play, its because most creatures don't have female counterparts in skyrim by default.
  • 3 weeks later...

So I just realized that I've had version 0.88 of Horny Dragons for a while, and while I would feel safe overwriting with 0.99, 0.99 removed the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp plugin, and I am worried about damaging my save.

Is a clean save safe for this mod if I want to move to 0.99? I used the "Camping in the Woods" option in Live Another Life to skip the vanilla intro but still have a close to vanilla start. I just entered Whiterun for the first time and have not started dragons randomly spawning so I have not probably spawned the scripts to process dragons yet....

So I would hope I can do a clean save and safely upgrade. I have a feeling having this old version may be a bad idea for 0.99+ of Horny Creatures.

So I just realized that I've had version 0.88 of Horny Dragons for a while, and while I would feel safe overwriting with 0.99, 0.99 removed the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp plugin, and I am worried about damaging my save.

Is a clean save safe for this mod if I want to move to 0.99? I used the "Camping in the Woods" option in Live Another Life to skip the vanilla intro but still have a close to vanilla start. I just entered Whiterun for the first time and have not started dragons randomly spawning so I have not probably spawned the scripts to process dragons yet....

So I would hope I can do a clean save and safely upgrade. I have a feeling having this old version may be a bad idea for 0.99+ of Horny Creatures.

the stuff that was inside the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp got moved to the HornyDragons.esp

there are no papyrus scripts in Horny Dragons (or the SLAL Pack) so your save file should be safe.

first delete the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp and the old HornyDrags json files inside the creatures.d folder, then add the newer version of Horny Dragons (overwriting any remaining old files), then start the game and go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods".

the stuff that was inside the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp got moved to the HornyDragons.esp

there are no papyrus scripts in Horny Dragons (or the SLAL Pack) so your save file should be safe.

first delete the HornyDragsMNCAddon.esp and the old HornyDrags json files inside the creatures.d folder, then add the newer version of Horny Dragons (overwriting any remaining old files), then start the game and go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods".

Thank you so much!

Hi, ive installed everything so far, but once i active horny dragons the game keeps crashing on load. ive reinstalled mulitple times and nothing changed

A. you have hit the string limit: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

B. Papyrus is overloaded: http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide_talk:Troubleshooting

C. your load order is wrong.

D. your missing a required mod.

E. your mod manager is doing something stupid.

F. Skyrim is just being a temperamental bitch again.

so i installed this and in the creature framework "creature" mcm menu it disabled most of the creatures with it even saying no registered mods for them and uninstalling it goes back to normal

i've never seen that problem before, maybe something is wrong with your mod manager, or:

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:

you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

• 1 month later...

umm...Skyrim?

fish don't have dicks if that's what your asking.

Oh. That is what I was asking. I saw that there was a slaughterfish animation, didn't look up what it was. Guess I should do that. Thank you either way, Hun!