5 hours ago, Tartos said:

Thanks, but unfortunately, that doesn't seem to fix the problem.

Here what I do:

• New game

• I recruit Jenassa in whiterun

• I add her in the MCM menu

• I go inside a cave

• I hit her during the battles

• I clean the cave

• When there are no more enemies, I see “master was hit 0 time” in the logs

• I put “1” for the number of container before finding devious item

• I search inside containers until the follower find something, and approach me

• I repeat my test inside another cave

• I still have the “master was hit 0 time” message

Can I get the papyrus log generated from that test? It might tell me more.

What weapon/spell were you using to hit the follower? Was it from vanilla skyrim or a mod? Are you sure you hit them while you were still in combat?

I wonder if there are any mods that would change the nature of combat for NPCs or something that would get in the way?

I'm 99% sure alias vacancy isn't the issue, but after adding the follower through MCM, can you type SQV crdePlayerMonitor in the console for me? You can scroll up with PageUp, you're looking for 3 variables called followerRefAlias01 through 03, you shouldn't have to scroll far, if they have pointers that aren't 14, check that at least one of them is the same as your follower by mouse clicking on the follower while console is open (don't forget mouse clicking selects the first item it hits, if theres fog in the room you need to disable it to be able to click the follower), it should show the same ID as one of the variables.

Speaking of Jenassa, the other day, she demanded sex from my PC and afterwards decided to sell her as a slave... The Captured Dreams slavery triggered and once the scene had moved to the CD store, Jenassa was already waiting there. I'm not sure she understands that selling someone as a slave means letting go? ;)

You can find the logs from my previous test attached (The interesting parts seem to be after line 7943).

What weapon/spell were you using to hit the follower? Was it from vanilla skyrim or a mod? Are you sure you hit them while you were still in combat?

Only vanilla axes/bows. And I'm pretty sure I was still in combat, I tested at least 4-5, each time during a different combat.

I wonder if there are any mods that would change the nature of combat for NPCs or something that would get in the way?

I've played with devious followers disabled in MCM. I've just tested without it, and I still have the problem.

I'm 99% sure alias vacancy isn't the issue, but after adding the follower through MCM, can you type SQV crdePlayerMonitor in the console for me? You can scroll up with PageUp, you're looking for 3 variables called followerRefAlias01 through 03, you shouldn't have to scroll far, if they have pointers that aren't 14, check that at least one of them is the same as your follower by mouse clicking on the follower while console is open (don't forget mouse clicking selects the first item it hits, if theres fog in the room you need to disable it to be able to click the follower), it should show the same ID as one of the variables.

The first alias is good!

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Tartos

The only big error I see:

[11/21/2017 - 12:36:59PM] ERROR: alias followerAlias01 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (29001827): Cannot force the alias_s reference to a None reference.
stack:
	[alias followerAlias01 on quest crdePlayerMonitor (29001827)].crdefollowerscript.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
	[crdePlayerMonitor (29001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.reshuffleFollowerAliases() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 3228
	[crdePlayerMonitor (29001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.addPermanentFollower() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 2325
	[crdeMCM (2900BF4F)].crdemcmscript.OnOptionSelect() - "crdemcmscript.psc" Line 1056
	[crdeMCM (2900BF4F)].crdemcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/21/2017 - 12:36:59PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetDisplayName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (29001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.addPermanentFollower() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 2326
	[crdeMCM (2900BF4F)].crdemcmscript.OnOptionSelect() - "crdemcmscript.psc" Line 1056
	[crdeMCM (2900BF4F)].crdemcmscript.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1177
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (19000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 159
[11/21/2017 - 12:36:59PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp378"
stack:
	[crdePlayerMonitor (29001827)].crdeplayermonitorscript.addPermanentFollower() - "crdeplayermonitorscript.psc" Line 2326
[11/21/2017 - 12:36:59PM] None ->  has been added to the DEC manually marked list of followers.

Which shouldn't be a big issue. This is just me being careless and forgetting to check if the user returned an invalid NPC for some reason and stopping early. I've never seen it before is all, but since you've gotten the follower to populate this is moot.

I'll need to dig deeper on my end to see why the combat isn't working, was hoping there would be a better lead in this log, but still useful for process of elimination.

Edited by Verstort

Well... turns out DEC could never detect non-spell weapons... not sure how we've gone so long without that being noticed.

Save cleaning might be a good idea here, not necessary unless you want follower dialogue that is bow specific though. Not sure if you want to cycle through your followers, you might find an old follower in the old alias is using an old version of the script, fixing that is tedious: get 3 new followers through DEC, adding through the MCM, to clear the original 3.

me again, got a question.

under the follower section, for them to ask for sex there is a part that says vulnerability of 2 is required for them to approach. is it possible to make it adjustable?

that way the player can make it so that the follower can approach for sex when not vulnerable. seeing as how a submissive wouldnt need to be vulnerable for a dominate follower to demand sex.

So I am having an issue where no matter what options I set, I am always getting the local type of enslavement.  I am currently using SD+, and i've set all weights for anything else to 0.  I have local set to 0 as well.  Interestingly, the only option I get for the last option is Attempt to Kick, there is no yes or no or anything else.  If i try to kick, we brawl if I hit tab, I get the don't you walk away from me then it goes directly to local enslavement.  Any ideas why?

That's really odd...

Can I get a papyrus log from any of these enslave approach attempts? Maybe a screenshot of your enslave tab MCM menu?

What other enslavement mods do you have other than SD+? SD+ should have a working distant enslave under "given" which you can fire off manually from DEC's debug menu, right hand side, select start SD+ distant leave menu and wait. If that doesn't work something is really wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

just a short stop here to say:

i dont know what i would do without DEC!

its connecting so many mods from LL and makes NPC/Followers more... "interesting" => a must have in combination with SD+

its fun to fine tune DECskyrim with NPC<->NPC/NPC<->Creature arousal management

v13.12.3 rocks!no problems, it does what ever DEC does

still some mods seem to break the follower "finding stuff" function ("no follower saw you open containers bug"), i just cant find out what it is (if DEC follower function fails normaly CPUs MCM mod does also fail to find mods, maybe thats a hint to find out what evil mods break stuff if they can effect both?)

Means: DEC 13123 basicly works, just some unkown mods can break the follower function. Load Order seems to have no effect, if some conflicting mod is in my load orderatm i have a reduced load order (no untested mods) and all functions of DEC work as intended (YEHHHAAAA! =D)

On 15.12.2017 at 12:11 AM, donttouchmethere said:

just a short stop here to say:

i dont know what i would do without DEC!

its connecting so many mods from LL and makes NPC/Followers more... "interesting" => a must have in combination with SD+

its fun to fine tune DECskyrim with NPC<->NPC/NPC<->Creature arousal management

v13.12.3 rocks!no problems, it does what ever DEC does

still some mods seem to break the follower "finding stuff" function ("no follower saw you open containers bug"), i just cant find out what it is (if DEC follower function fails normaly CPUs MCM mod does also fail to find mods, maybe thats a hint to find out what evil mods break stuff if they can effect both?)

Means: DEC 13123 basicly works, just some unkown mods can break the follower function. Load Order seems to have no effect, if some conflicting mod is in my load orderatm i have a reduced load order (no untested mods) and all functions of DEC work as intended (YEHHHAAAA! =D)

alright, screw my idea about the correlation of DEC/cpu mcm rearranger and not working dec "follower cant find stuff" idea. was more like frustrated superstition^^

LOOT moves DEC into the lower middle area of my load order, right between the follower mods.

what helped at the end -> changing the load order

DEC is now below all mods that add followers to the game (incl. EFFdialog), that has done the trick!

now followers find stuff like they should -> that was my last issue with DEC

means => DEC runs now at full POWA! yehaaaa =D

and i have all mods i wanted to run with DEC, like DD4, SD+, various follower mods, DCL, devious punishment devices, Devious Followers (i know, DF will shut DEC partly down atm)...and more

*Phew*

Hey there, i found a small problem. ive updated to all the latest devious skyrim recently released, including latest dec.

Now dec isnt alble to notice if pc is gagged. (no "mmh" answer just the other options)

Did i fuck up something or is this caused by the new dd?

4 hours ago, bopmop said:

Hey there, i found a small problem. ive updated to all the latest devious skyrim recently released, including latest dec.

Now dec isnt alble to notice if pc is gagged. (no "mmh" answer just the other options)

Did i fuck up something or is this caused by the new dd?

Over the last 6 months I've been slowly fixing DEC to detect DDi 4.0 gags instead of ZAZ, because checking the ZAZ keyword previously detected both.

I probably missed a few places, can you give any specific examples?

On 18.12.2017 at 8:49 PM, Verstort said:

That's... really odd.

I don't know how load order would affect that really. But, so long as it works thats good news at least.

Yes thats odd...

but i have another hunch: it depends on the follower mod maybe, some followers come with special abilitys or own ai or can transform or even loot on their own.

Every DEC loot test was with another follower mod, sooo maybe that wasnt the best idea for consequent testing (just wanted to do 2 things at the same time)

the load order idea is/was: if followers come with some equipment/loot/quest behavior -> DEC will overwrite it via load order

(DEC below all follower mods: EFFdialog -> followers + replacer mods with followers + quest mods with followers -> DEC)

falling back and forth with follower mod types to see if thats true... "working" on it right now

(and than there is that EFF "looting" plugin, not sure if deactivated it will have a influence on DEC looting behavior)

or is looting from DEC totaly different from normal follower looting behavior?

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Over the last 6 months I've been slowly fixing DEC to detect DDi 4.0 gags instead of ZAZ, because checking the ZAZ keyword previously detected both.

I probably missed a few places, can you give any specific examples?

the heavy harness gag (the one you have newly added to DEC gag%chance) is missing its "mmmmhhh" dialog, but maybe thats from DDi?

because:

- you can still eat, drink, use potion

- it doesnt prevent gag talk "you cannot talk with this gag", but regular gagtalk works

- DEC sex approach dialog is normal (no gag talk) -> seems DEC doesnt recognize it as a gag

- its easy to remove

- only DEC enslavement approach dialog is "mmmmhhhh"

(still looks awesome tho ^^)

Hello, I've installed this mod and its MCM menu never appears. I know that sometimes MCM menu take longer than the usual for some mods, but this one's taking way too long. I traveled on foot from Ivarstead to Riften, not the longest distance, but loaded and reloaded a few times along the way, and still nothing, while every other mod is already there.

Any suggestions? 

EDIT: started a new game and now it's working. It was a fresh game before either way, but Enslaved MCM menu would not show up any way, even with commands like setstage configmanagerinstance 1, reloading, whatever, just FYI.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes thats odd...

but i have another hunch: it depends on the follower mod maybe, some followers come with special abilitys or own ai or can transform or even loot on their own.

Every DEC loot test was with another follower mod, sooo maybe that wasnt the best idea for consequent testing (just wanted to do 2 things at the same time)

the load order idea is/was: if followers come with some equipment/loot/quest behavior -> DEC will overwrite it via load order

(DEC below all follower mods: EFFdialog -> followers + replacer mods with followers + quest mods with followers -> DEC)

falling back and forth with follower mod types to see if thats true... "working" on it right now

(and than there is that EFF "looting" plugin, not sure if deactivated it will have a influence on DEC looting behavior)

or is looting from DEC totaly different from normal follower looting behavior?

Never got EFF to work on my save, kept with UFO even if its out of date because it still works.

But sure, an AI package from one of those mods could have caused this.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

the heavy harness gag (the one you have newly added to DEC gag%chance) is missing its "mmmmhhh" dialog, but maybe thats from DDi?

because:

- you can still eat, drink, use potion

- it doesnt prevent gag talk "you cannot talk with this gag", but regular gagtalk works

- DEC sex approach dialog is normal (no gag talk) -> seems DEC doesnt recognize it as a gag

- its easy to remove

- only DEC enslavement approach dialog is "mmmmhhhh"

(still looks awesome tho ^^)

On second checking, a lot of gag dialogue was keyed to the wrong keyword.

Really weird, I remember fixing this dialogue already and I've been playing with the DDi beta for months, but should be fixed for next release.

However, that part about the gag not blocking food/drinks, missing lockability, and missing regular gag talk probably means the gag itself is broken. Either try moving it to a container then take it back and try it again or get rid of it entirely. Those are symptoms of an DDi object having a broken script component. Never found a solution to fix those items, just throw them away and summon a replacement or wait for the game to give you another one naturally, but that item should be discarded.

3 hours ago, madg said:

Hello, I've installed this mod and its MCM menu never appears. I know that sometimes MCM menu take longer than the usual for some mods, but this one's taking way too long. I traveled on foot from Ivarstead to Riften, not the longest distance, but loaded and reloaded a few times along the way, and still nothing, while every other mod is already there.

Any suggestions? 

EDIT: started a new game and now it's working. It was a fresh game before either way, but Enslaved MCM menu would not show up any way, even with commands like setstage configmanagerinstance 1, reloading, whatever, just FYI.

An uncommon bug yes, sometimes the MCM doesn't load and I haven't found a cause.

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Never got EFF to work on my save, kept with UFO even if its out of date because it still works.

Dude, no. Not UFO, that not only out of date but also has bugs and is unmaintained. A least try to use iAFT.

Anyhow, EFF does change follower AI behavior for a custom one. If you want to know how it works, here is the github with the sources: https://github.com/expired6978/Extensible-Follower-Framework/tree/master/Data/Scripts/Source

@Verstort

i was playing around with the unfinished dialog tree which is in the debug section. not sure as to why it would be unfinished. it seems to work well. when you ask about sex, they will either say yes, "oh baby!" or no "lets find some place better/else" and the asking to be tied up seems to work as well. they will either tie you up "lets see how long you last with these keeping you awake" or a not now "lets head home, don't want to get carried away out here"

i have noticed that, when getting the "what do you...." when the follower finds an item and gags the player, the training plug that is broken from DEC is still getting equipped. this is with the setting set to 0 on the training plug. i can remove it via console command. not sure if you were aware of that bug or not. and to keep with the theme i just replace it with the one from DD.

21 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i was playing around with the unfinished dialog tree which is in the debug section. not sure as to why it would be unfinished. it seems to work well. when you ask about sex, they will either say yes, "oh baby!" or no "lets find some place better/else" and the asking to be tied up seems to work as well. they will either tie you up "lets see how long you last with these keeping you awake" or a not now "lets head home, don't want to get carried away out here"

If I recall there wasn't enough variety and some of the dialogue was missing script code to do anything other than text.

Haven't looked at any of it in awhile

21 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have noticed that, when getting the "what do you...." when the follower finds an item and gags the player, the training plug that is broken from DEC is still getting equipped. this is with the setting set to 0 on the training plug. i can remove it via console command. not sure if you were aware of that bug or not. and to keep with the theme i just replace it with the one from DD.

Probably hard coded, will go back to fix

13 hours ago, madg said:

Is it easy to edit dialogue through TESVEdit ? Or add alternative lines for approaches?

I'll be lookinv into it later on either way, but if its something simple can you point out where should I look for it?

I found dialogue modifying annoying in TESVEdit, but I was having trouble navigating the trees and I didn't know what to look for.

Maybe theres a way to search for exact dialogue hat would make deleting and modifying easy, but if there is such a feature I don't know how to use it.

As for adding/modifying dialogue through CreationKit: (not too simple, but for reference)

Open CK, select data top left corner, select active file as Deviously enslaved.esp

IgnoreAll the warnings and error when CK throws popups, most of that isn't DEC and its ignorable

in the object window, select quest or all and type crde into the filter, you're looking for crdePlayerMonitorQuest

double click this to open properties

in that window there is a tab for player dialogue, it should lag because CK searches through all dialogue in the game when you open that tab

From here you can see the different dialogue trees on the left, where each tree has a series of topics on the right, the one with the arrow is the starter node of the tree.

If you wanted to add more dialogue for variety I can possibly add it if you have anything specific in mind.

dec dialogue.jpg