FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

You sir have done an excellent job. Can you tell me the outfit mods used in the third image?

Thank You!

In the 3rd and 4th  that's the Fire Keeper Mask & Cloak  (from darksouls series ? not sure), the shoes comes from a different mod ( can't remember which one  sorry ) and the stockings from Slavetats.

You can find it as well as other interesting outfits here  -->   http://wtfuun.tumblr.com/     on the 2nd page.

it has been a while, time for a new contribution!

But first ... a question

With a bush, or without a bush?

20161023202019_1.jpg

Depending on the answer, i will continue her little  *photoshoot with the thing in question, A little bit of choice. *(if i may call printscreens and poser module something a bit more .. human)

what skin and sos texture is that???

But first ... a question

20161023202019_1.jpg

Depending on the answer, i will continue her little  *photoshoot with the thing in question, A little bit of choice. *(if i may call printscreens and poser module something a bit more .. human)

I second this. Also if you could tell us your setup it would be nice (meaning: which version of the skin and the sos you are using, with goose or not, have you done any personal modification, etc)

@Dr. Erebus

I never had a problem with xXDeliteXx's heels other then the body used during conversion is UNPB so your body would have to be UNPB to prevent seams one pair of the heels does have 2 incorrect texture paths for the leather part but are easy to fix with nifskope. I converted them awhile back to the UMPCM body.

But first ... a question

20161023202019_1.jpg

The skin-texture is Fair skin complexion and i use evilreflex's fair skin complexion texture .

I made use of lighting and posing to hide the fact that there is a colour mismatch between head and schlong.

But first ... a question

20161023202019_1.jpg

I second this. Also if you could tell us your setup it would be nice (meaning: which version of the skin and the sos you are using, with goose or not, have you done any personal modification, etc)

There is no personal modification, i released the character-preset as a part of "we <3 redheads" and "my used presets" (they all use fair skin complexion).

More info about the character including her bodyslide preset and pubic hair can be found here

Great Tenzan! We needed a futa love thread. 

I personally love both girls and dickgirls and in my spare time on weekends I like to do some cock and vagina retextures that match up with the mashup armors I make... mostly bassed on world of warcraft universe characters, draenei, blood elf and demon dickgirls... I will make a blog soon after I get a good computer... 

Gotta say I love Hoenheim's horsecock mod the most. Sadly I havent find a way to make it work with FloppySos yet, so I hope anyone who loves futa content give some contribution and ideas, as well I wouldnt mind to share my work if some1 is interested :)

Futacollage1.jpg

Your draenei girl is so amazing.Could you tell me how to get the hooves mod (which can use DIY textures/color)?  :P