FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Does anyone have any tips to better align the color of the body with the penis? Using Mature skin and the mature skin patch for SOS, but it seems to be off color-wise (darker than the rest of the body.)

Hi.

I also always use these textures, you can see in my previous post. There are Mature Skin v2.14 (if you use a newer version 2.15, there is a seam) and Evil's textures for SOS. Yay, the penis looks a bit darker but its pretty natural, i think.

Anyway, if this is a problem for you, there are two simple options that I recommend:

— some enb presets can solve it;

— darker skin color can solve it (if u try to use -showracemenu in game and pick the right color, it can go great).

Hope this will help.

And sorry for my english. :3

Does anyone have any tips to better align the color of the body with the penis? Using Mature skin and the mature skin patch for SOS, but it seems to be off color-wise (darker than the rest of the body.)

I've been having a simillar problem for quite some time now. I've tried mature, sg, fair skin and vanilla cbbe. The only "perfect" combination I could find was the SG renewal textures plus ERF's schlong textures, but the SG textures have a serious neckseam issue. The next best (almost seamless as you can see here ) is the combination that Vivi proposed i.e. Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v7.9.1 with the SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0. 

Concluding, If you want to use mature skin you'll have to do as yuasking suggested and hope for the best. Otherwise, if you can live with the neckseam, go for SG, if not go for Vivi's combination

Hi guys! I took some pics on my new computer, there is a seam caused by the body normalmap I think

Question, how do I get rid of these rings when facing against sunlight on my enb on the 3rd shot... Also is there any weather mod that adds clouds to the weather types u would recommend? I hope you enjoy the pics

post-58324-0-48518400-1486832167_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-14013500-1486832177_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-98535500-1486832182_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-43275100-1486832194_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-48292400-1486832202_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-44781300-1486832218_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-92822200-1486832229_thumb.jpg

post-58324-0-56894100-1486832243_thumb.jpg

Hi.
I also always use these textures, you can see in my previous post. There are Mature Skin v2.14 (if you use a newer version 2.15, there is a seam) and Evil's textures for SOS. Yay, the penis looks a bit darker but its pretty natural, i think.
Anyway, if this is a problem for you, there are two simple options that I recommend:

— darker skin color can solve it (if u try to use -showracemenu in game and pick the right color, it can go great).

Hope this will help.

I've been having a simillar problem for quite some time now. I've tried mature, sg, fair skin and vanilla cbbe. The only "perfect" combination I could find was the SG renewal textures plus ERF's schlong textures, but the SG textures have a serious neckseam issue. The next best (almost seamless as you can see here ) is the combination that Vivi proposed i.e. Fair Skin Complexion for UNP v7.9.1 with the SoS_FairSkinComplexion_Textures_v2.0. 
Concluding, If you want to use mature skin you'll have to do as yuasking suggested and hope for the best. Otherwise, if you can live with the neckseam, go for SG, if not go for Vivi's combination

Thanks both you guys :D I'll definitely check out your suggestions.

Edit: SG works well, yeah, but there's definitely some seam issues. Was able to work around it decently with texblend and Facelight hides it quite nicely. Think I'll stick with it. Thanks!

How is the underwear bulge achieved?

Took some new piktures of my vampire Mhir:

tumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco3_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco2_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco1_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco4_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco5_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco7_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco6_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco9_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco8_1280.pngtumblr_okucudJtx91vnsppco10_1280.png

In Outfit studio, you can import a .nif, and increase mesh volume in certain areas. I think someone made a guide, but it's quite easy. Just open outfit studio, choose new project, select the .nif you want to edit, and use the volume tool to achieve that appearance. 

How is the underwear bulge achieved?

Took some new piktures of my vampire Mhir:

-snip-

In Outfit studio, you can import a .nif, and increase mesh volume in certain areas. I think someone made a guide, but it's quite easy. Just open outfit studio, choose new project, select the .nif you want to edit, and use the volume tool to achieve that appearance. 

Yup, that's how it was done. Opened the meshes in outfit studio and used the increase volume brush to get the shape I wanted. I'm also experimenting with weighting it to the NPC Genitals01 [Gen01] bone to see if I can get it to scale and bounce around with SOS Floppy but that's a mixed bag in terms of results.

I can't weight paint good. I should know better after trying with the piercings...

hi, your girls are perfect! how do u made this followers?, can you share plz, i want to have full hybrid body girls too. :blush:

Screenshots of my Hybrid Futanari Girls :heart: , hope you like ;)

EIK6clpp.jpg

More

4kLPizfv.jpg

wSAKkqvs.jpg

QyQsI9mM.jpg

PjqJ8wbr.jpg

5P1cBw6m.jpg

AaVY0h3N.jpg

BiK0Jq0O.jpg

CsjTrsbO.jpg

K0u3ft0K.jpg

7TYoVla6.jpg

p7dUawzg.jpg

AHhY3N44.jpg

fczMP8Ld.jpg

ShWlkzeU.jpg

10rWcWzy.jpg

7vmQitjB.jpg

8KKUobUK.jpg

oQkHDS3A.jpg

SjOTlFAx.jpg

hrkxw0ST.jpg

8t5En7L2.jpg

sVc6dn7k.jpg

L929VHWh.jpg

7ziDsLLN.jpg

WAoWra21.jpg

3DlPvdPr.jpg

2mQJqpPz.jpg

FMpowJyK.jpg

CKDuXqyk.jpg

Hi guys! I took some pics on my new computer, there is a seam caused by the body normalmap I think

Question, how do I get rid of these rings when facing against sunlight on my enb on the 3rd shot... Also is there any weather mod that adds clouds to the weather types u would recommend? I hope you enjoy the pics

theres a option on enb menu do disable this

Can anybody help? I recently got Skyrim for PC and started modding and have gotten a good handle on things. But I just cant seem to get the futa piercing mod to work. I am not sure if there is a specific way to DL or if I am missing a required file. Please help!!

Hi.

Hope this will help.

Edit: SG works well, yeah, but there's definitely some seam issues. Was able to work around it decently with texblend and Facelight hides it quite nicely. Think I'll stick with it. Thanks!

Glad it worked out for you. Would you mind explaining what you did with texblend, cause in my system i always get the failed to open colou source...

Hi.

Hope this will help.

Glad it worked out for you. Would you mind explaining what you did with texblend, cause in my system i always get the failed to open colou source...

Hm, not sure about that. All I did was download texblend (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30759/?), added it through MO, and ran it following the guide on the mod page. I doubt that will help much though, sorry  :s

Can anybody help? I recently got Skyrim for PC and started modding and have gotten a good handle on things. But I just cant seem to get the futa piercing mod to work. I am not sure if there is a specific way to DL or if I am missing a required file. Please help!!

Not much to go on, but I can try to help you. If the piercings aren't showing up on your character at all or the actual items aren't showing up in game then it would be a problem with installation, though that seems unlikely since everything's packaged together in SOS Futa Piercings Test.zip. There is a second file with just new meshes but that should only be tried if the original meshes don't line up and aren't guaranteed to be better anyway.

If everything is installed correctly and the piercings aren't showing up you can try equipping them on a non-futa character and see if they show up floating where the cock should be. Depending on your futa character's proportions the piercings could just be clipped into the schlong mesh. If that's the case OR if the piercings are showing up but are just not positioned correctly then I'm afraid the only viable fix for that is to open the mesh you want in outfit studio and use the mesh translation option to move them forward/backward or up/down until they're positioned correctly on your character. I couldn't find a solution that looked good on every schlong shape so it may take some DiY to get it aligned properly.

Not much to go on, but I can try to help you. If the piercings aren't showing up on your character at all or the actual items aren't showing up in game then it would be a problem with installation, though that seems unlikely since everything's packaged together in SOS Futa Piercings Test.zip. There is a second file with just new meshes but that should only be tried if the original meshes don't line up and aren't guaranteed to be better anyway.

If everything is installed correctly and the piercings aren't showing up you can try equipping them on a non-futa character and see if they show up floating where the cock should be. Depending on your futa character's proportions the piercings could just be clipped into the schlong mesh. If that's the case OR if the piercings are showing up but are just not positioned correctly then I'm afraid the only viable fix for that is to open the mesh you want in outfit studio and use the mesh translation option to move them forward/backward or up/down until they're positioned correctly on your character. I couldn't find a solution that looked good on every schlong shape so it may take some DiY to get it aligned properly.

With the piercings are they a craftable item or something else? It is something I am very unclear on and possibly could help me more. I am going to try reinstalling as well. My problem is I was unsure what to look for. I never saw any piercings on my futa nor any items at the forge. As I said before I will reinstall and give an update. 

PS: Photo of my futa char for reference

post-1729229-0-59251300-1486961569_thumb.jpg

With the piercings are they a craftable item or something else? It is something I am very unclear on and possibly could help me more. I am going to try reinstalling as well. My problem is I was unsure what to look for. I never saw any piercings on my futa nor any items at the forge. As I said before I will reinstall and give an update. 

Oh, no I never added forge recipes because I was still working on placement and other types. For now they have to be added through the console or a mod like AddItemMenu. Sorry.

I should update the description to reflect that. I should really update the mod buuut....

Oh, no I never added forge recipes because I was still working on placement and other types. For now they have to be added through the console or a mod like AddItemMenu. Sorry.

I should update the description to reflect that. I should really update the mod buuut....

With the addition of that mod I have got them lol. Thanks for the help!! ;D