FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

for some reason i cant get floppy sos working if tried installing it viva nmm and manual any ideas why it wont work it replaces what it has too so im not sure what to do also whats a good armor replacer for futa girls the one i have now has alot of clipping its the unp version of the cbbe armor replacer

How about some hyper-muscular futanari? :)

Bonus :D

P.s.

Before you ask what textures\armor\body is this.

It's personally made body mesh (based on UUNP) with heavy tweaked skeleton (XPMS with some additional nodes).

Textures also personally made (based on FairSkin and Tigersan's normal maps). Penis textures and normals made from scratch.

Armors also made by me (mostly based on vanilla skyrim armors or other modders ideas).

And yes, i'm very shitty 3d-modeller, and i know it :D

Ah, and sorry about my bad english.

it looks amazing!

Do you plan on releasing it?

How does the skeleton behave in game?

Some animations bugs, minor and major, of course.

The normal maps looks awesome, and I loved how you edited the torso and arms.

Thanks.

It's Inspired by the works of artists such as RENtb, Pokkuti and Reddyheart (i think you know who they is =))

P.s. and it's actually a 50-weight version. At 100 weight she can be bigger, at 0 - smaller.

it looks amazing!

Thanks =)

I don't know how it will behave on other peoples game.

ECE (i'm using it) rewrite skeleton bones by it's own walues (so, ECE users must use custom-made preset and extended sliders version of the mod). How it will work on Racemenu - absolutely no idea. Only at NPC with custom race (and skeleton) this works well.

But i'm very bad in all, that  related to CK...

I wish to release it in some way, but due to lack of technical knowledge it's possible didn't happen.

P.s. and again, sorry for my bad english. It's not my first language.

How does the skeleton behave in game?

Some animations bugs, minor and major, of course.

The normal maps looks awesome, and I loved how you edited the torso and arms.

Thanks.

It's Inspired by the works of artists such as RENtb, Pokkuti and Reddyheart (i think you know who they is =))

P.s. and it's actually a 50-weight version. At 100 weight she can be bigger, at 0 - smaller.

it looks amazing!

Thanks =)

I don't know how it will behave on other peoples game.

ECE (i'm using it) rewrite skeleton bones by it's own walues (so, ECE users must use custom-made preset and extended sliders version of the mod). How it will work on Racemenu - absolutely no idea. Only at NPC with custom race (and skeleton) this works well.

But i'm very bad in all, that  related to CK...

I wish to release it in some way, but due to lack of technical knowledge it's possible didn't happen.

P.s. and again, sorry for my bad english. It's not my first language.

if you're willing to share the meshes/nifs skelly and textures I,m sure someone here can help with the rest

Looks amazing btw thanks for sharing

What you need help with?

Well, for testing "how it will behave on other peoples Skyrim" i need some "other peoples" first (i.e. testers, lol, with racemenu or ECE installed) and  custom race with changed path to textures\meshes\skeletons (archive with race's .esp and empty folders structure to fill)

Personally I use Lunari Race - just because i'm too dumb to create fully functional race (with compatible vampirism and lycanthropy) by myself. And lunari have all of this. So, it must be some lunari-based-clone-race, i think.

All, that relate to armor (because this custom skeleton do terrible things with vanilla bodies\armor - i.e. this race must use custom armor) i can do by myself (i'm dumb, but not that much =))

Also i have personally made mt_idle (standing animation, on first screen) - testers also can use it. But standart male fits good too (female animations - no so good because of muscle mass and clipping).

What you need help with?

Well, for testing "how it will behave on other peoples Skyrim" i need some "other peoples" first (i.e. testers, lol, with racemenu or ECE installed) and custom race with changed path to textures\meshes\skeletons (archive with race's .esp and empty folders structure to fill)

Personally I use Lunari Race - just because i'm too dumb to create fully functional race (with compatible vampirism and lycanthropy) by myself. And lunari have all of this. So, it must be some lunari-based-clone-race, i think.

All, that relate to armor (because this custom skeleton do terrible things with vanilla bodies\armor - i.e. this race must use custom armor) i can do by myself (i'm dumb, but not that much =))

Also i have personally made mt_idle (standing animation, on first screen) - testers also can use it. But standart male fits good too (female animations - no so good because of muscle mass and clipping).

You can count on me then, send me a pm with the files or post them here. I bet there is a lot of people who want to help with this... I am creating a custom race and this is what I was looking for a custom body

You can count on me then, send me a pm with the files or post them here. I bet there is a lot of people who want to help with this... I am creating a custom race and this is what I was looking for a custom body

Ok. Thanks.

But it may took some time - I need tweak many things (especially in skeleton), because "for personal use" and "for publick" - it's not the same =)

And, of course, don't wait all of this will work "from the box" - because i don't know, how all of this will interference with other mods.

What you need help with?

Well, for testing "how it will behave on other peoples Skyrim" i need some "other peoples" first (i.e. testers, lol, with racemenu or ECE installed) and custom race with changed path to textures\meshes\skeletons (archive with race's .esp and empty folders structure to fill)

if you require a tester, count on me.

how do you make the armor match the body... do you use bodyslide xml files?

Yes.

When i creating "armors" (well.. armored-bikini, kek) for this body, i usually make _1 mesh, then convert it to _0 via bodyslide (hand-made projects and sliders, ofc). It's perfect program for this.

And yes, i have two sliders for bodyslide, that can add muscle mass to standart UUNP body

But it looks terrible in most situations, because i create this sliders to work only with modifed skeleton and special slider preset.

Usually i use this sliders for convert gauntlets or boots (because i'm no so good at 3d for create good-looking gloves from scratch - аnd I have to use already made - vanilla, for example).

I can share all this too, if someone need them.

how do you make the armor match the body... do you use bodyslide xml files?

Yes.

When i creating "armors" (well.. armored-bikini, kek) for this body, i usually make _1 mesh, then convert it to _0 via bodyslide (hand-made projects and sliders, ofc). It's perfect program for this.

And yes, i have two sliders for bodyslide, that can add muscle mass to standart UUNP body

But it looks terrible in most situations, because i create this sliders to work only with modifed skeleton and special slider preset.

Usually i use this sliders for convert gauntlets or boots (because i'm no so good at 3d for create good-looking gloves from scratch - аnd I have to use already made - vanilla, for example).

I can share all this too, if someone need them.

What body you use as template? your own bodymod or others?

UUNP as base with preset of standart bodyslide sliders. And on top of this - 2 sliders made by me.

First attempt was be at CBBE... But it have huge lack of polygons compared to UUNP. Especially on arms.

I tried create something UUNP-based, but with even more polygons... But without success. I'm still learning =)

UUNP as base with preset of standart bodyslide sliders. And on top of this - 2 sliders made by me.

First attempt was be at CBBE... But it have huge lack of polygons compared to UUNP. Especially on arms.

I tried create something UUNP-based, but with even more polygons... But without success. I'm still learning =)

Do you use 3dsmax or other professional 3d modeling tool?

Well, because Findri will be busy until sunday, i decided to share files for this muscle-girl-race early.

If someone wants to play with it (or even made a custom race for testing before Findri) - here the link; https://www.mediafire.com/?9f81ydzdg80nqgz

Archive contains meshes, textures and skeleton + replacer of the hide armor for testing (don't forget create a backup).

Oh, and for armor you need niOverride for high heels (download it from nexus).

Well, because Findri will be busy until sunday, i decided to share files for this muscle-girl-race early.

If someone wants to play with it (or even made a custom race for testing before Findri) - here the link; https://www.mediafire.com/?9f81ydzdg80nqgz

Archive contains meshes, textures and skeleton + replacer of the hide armor for testing (don't forget create a backup).

Oh, and for armor you need niOverride for high heels (download it from nexus).

Thank you  :heart: 

Could you share the penis textures?

Thank you  :heart: 

Could you share the penis textures?

And here the archive

post-221415-0-91916600-1490460561_thumb.jpg

Contains meshes and textures (all tweaked for match the body from previous archive. And all of this still very imperfect)

Because i prefer futanari without balls, mesh and textures that i made fits only for each other. If you try to use it on another penis mesh - it may be looks not good. You has been warned =)

And here the archive

Contains meshes and textures (all tweaked for match the body from previous archive. And all of this still very imperfect)

Because i prefer futanari without balls, mesh and textures that i made fits only for each other. If you try to use it on another penis mesh - it may be looks not good. You has been warned =)

Thanks for sharing  :shy:

pbQiwfbI.jpg0HXZ2Fp2.jpg