FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Guys I am new to SOS. How can I make all the armor for all the female NPCs reveal shlongs? Cause i use this remodelled set http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25259/? with zapped panties using BodySlide, but to make shlongs visible i still must do it through the SOS menu.

There's two ways to go about this:

You can make the ingame process less tedious by getting the "mark as revealing" spells by typing "help revealing" into the console to find their ids, then "player.addspell <id>". Then zap (with that spell) anyone you see wearing an armor that is not yet revealing. It's a lot faster that the MCM, and the longer you play, the rarer it will happen.

If you want to do it outside the game (and permanently), you will need to edit the esp file of the armor mod, and add the "SOS_Revealing" Keyword to all the armors. It's a bit more involved, but will fix the problem once and for all.

Cool, but sorry me for beeing noob, how should I edit esp file? I must open it using specific programm?

You will need either the Skyrim Creation Kit (found in your steam library under "tools"), or Tes5Edit. Neither of them are really beginner friendly tools, I'm afraid.

I loaded my armor set in CK, should I add SOS_Revealing to all the names of armors or what? For example file ''YarlTorso01AA'' must look like ''YarlTorso01AASOS_Revealing"?

No, you have to edit the Armor entries (not ArmorAddon, mind!). The edit window looks like this.

On the right side, there is a list of Keywords. You need to add SOS_Revealing to it. In order to have this option, you also need to load (tick the box next to) "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" when opening the esp.

Guys I am new to SOS. How can I make all the armor for all the female NPCs reveal shlongs? Cause i use this remodelled set http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25259/? with zapped panties using BodySlide, but to make shlongs visible i still must do it through the SOS menu.

There's two ways to go about this:

You can make the ingame process less tedious by getting the "mark as revealing" spells by typing "help revealing" into the console to find their ids, then "player.addspell <id>". Then zap (with that spell) anyone you see wearing an armor that is not yet revealing. It's a lot faster that the MCM, and the longer you play, the rarer it will happen.

If you want to do it outside the game (and permanently), you will need to edit the esp file of the armor mod, and add the "SOS_Revealing" Keyword to all the armors. It's a bit more involved, but will fix the problem once and for all.

Cool, but sorry me for beeing noob, how should I edit esp file? I must open it using specific programm?

You will need either the Skyrim Creation Kit (found in your steam library under "tools"), or Tes5Edit. Neither of them are really beginner friendly tools, I'm afraid.

I loaded my armor set in CK, should I add SOS_Revealing to all the names of armors or what? For example file ''YarlTorso01AA'' must look like ''YarlTorso01AASOS_Revealing"?

No, you have to edit the Armor entries (not ArmorAddon, mind!). The edit window looks like this.

On the right side, there is a list of Keywords. You need to add SOS_Revealing to it. In order to have this option, you also need to load (tick the box next to) "Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm" when opening the esp.

Thank you so much! It worked!

i'm enjoying myself a bit too much with heavely muscles futa.

my contributions, it has been a while.

137e6da15f.jpg

137e515c30.jpg137e783c5e.jpg137e606a11.jpg

What kind of body is that ?? I really like that kind of muscular body

i found a heavy muscled bodyslide preset a while ago: click here

I edited a bit and made the tits a bit smaller: http://www.filedropper.com/uunp-heavymuscle

if you use my version, do read the "read me" inside the rar.

i'm enjoying myself a bit too much with heavely muscles futa.

my contributions, it has been a while.

137e6da15f.jpg

137e515c30.jpg137e783c5e.jpg137e606a11.jpg

What kind of body is that ?? I really like that kind of muscular body

i found a heavy muscled bodyslide preset a while ago: click here

I edited a bit and made the tits a bit smaller: http://www.filedropper.com/uunp-heavymuscle

if you use my version, do read the "read me" inside the rar.

thanks shidoni

Hello, new here and was kinda wondering if anyone else are having trouble getting hoenheim's horse cock mod to work ?  Installed it both manually and with nmm and neither seems to work i get nothing when i type the command's in console. I use CBBE body if that matter's.

How about some hyper-muscular futanari? :)

post-221415-0-61574200-1490308817_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-68556000-1490308826_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-11023700-1490308835_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-75904900-1490308843_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-77849200-1490308851_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-60054700-1490308861_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-06086400-1490308870_thumb.jpg

Bonus :D

post-221415-0-08265100-1490308876_thumb.jpgpost-221415-0-09229500-1490308890_thumb.jpg

P.s.

Before you ask what textures\armor\body is this.

It's personally made body mesh (based on UUNP) with heavy tweaked skeleton (XPMS with some additional nodes).

Textures also personally made (based on FairSkin and Tigersan's normal maps). Penis textures and normals made from scratch.

Armors also made by me (mostly based on vanilla skyrim armors or other modders ideas).

And yes, i'm very shitty 3d-modeller, and i know it :D

Ah, and sorry about my bad english.

How about some hyper-muscular futanari? :)

Bonus :D

P.s.

Before you ask what textures\armor\body is this.

It's personally made body mesh (based on UUNP) with heavy tweaked skeleton (XPMS with some additional nodes).

Textures also personally made (based on FairSkin and Tigersan's normal maps). Penis textures and normals made from scratch.

Armors also made by me (mostly based on vanilla skyrim armors or other modders ideas).

And yes, i'm very shitty 3d-modeller, and i know it :D

Ah, and sorry about my bad english.

This looks great, i love it! Tigersan would be proud of you. How does the skeleton behave in game?