FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Questions:

1. I'm wanting to play a Draenei Futa using the horse cock as her... well cock.  But I've found that the textures on the cock are either just a bright variation of the skin color OR are just the default brownish grey and pink.  What textures do I need and where do I get them to fix this?  (Wouldn't mind being pointed to a better Draenei race mod to, the one I have I can't change the hair style or the horns.) 

2.  Personally I prefer to have my futa's with dicks and pussies but no balls.  Is there a variation on the SOS horse cock without the balls?

Love your futas, can we maybe get some futa on futa ?  heart.gif

Well here you go ^^ enjoy.

A01.jpg

A02.jpg

A03.jpg

A04.jpg

A05.jpg

A06.jpg

A07.jpg

B01.jpg

B02.jpg

B03.jpg

B04.jpg

B05.jpg

And a bonus ^^

C01.jpg

Somebody is hungry.

C02.jpg

C03.jpg

C04.jpg

Didn't make gifs but made some webms here "Red vs Purple".

honestly i didn't think you would actually post anything, but now i'm so glad i did ask you. 

It is.... beautiful, i got everything i wanted and more. 

Love how the new succubus is looking.

who knew elsa was hiding such a secret ... shadbase apparently did long ago!

Frozen 2

Cumming soon!

Disney ... please don't send me a cease and decist ... please ?

OH GOD IT'S BEAUTIFUL. Where have you find that awesome elsa-looking character? :D is there a standalone npc for that?

i improved the preset, and you're the 4th to ask if there was a follower/npc for her.

haven't found anyone willing to make her a follower.

Here are my edited xml files. These enable floppiness through Floppy SOS menu with your choice of Schlong or Custom which allows customization via MCM and the difference is that hdtm.xml can be attached to a schlong (which allows collision during erection) at the same time Floppy SOS is enabled without chaotic fluttering and also allows scrotum floppiness during erection. The hdtm.xml is an edited version after installing All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.2 by HeroedeLeyenda and the collision edits are intended for use with this file. I doubt there would be issues for collision regardless though. I have also edited all xmls so that a Futa schlong/scrotum no longer collides with its own vagina by editing the very base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Attach both of these to any schlong you wish to use with both collision and Floppy SOS via NifSkope with NiStringsExtraData (not the singular version which is NiStringExtraData and not 2 of NiStringExtraData as it will only read the 1st attached and ignore the other). These are engaged at all times. 

attachicon.gifhdtm.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_balls_edited.xml

These are also required when Floppy SOS is enabled. They are engaged during flaccid and disengaged during erection. For Custom you will need to enable HDT Balls or they will be treated as disengaged as it overwrites floppysos_balls_edited. I don't know why it does this but I'm glad as it allows scrotum customization via MCM and floppiness during erection without any hassle. You do not need both of these unless you plan to alternate between both of these or simply want to test your preference. These overwrite the Floppy SOS files so make backups or just reinstall Floppy SOS if you have issues.

attachicon.giffloppysos_schlong.xmlattachicon.giffloppysos_custom.xml

These are my schlong files for both UNP and ERF's Evil Horse Penis if you don't know how to edit yourself or are too lazy.

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_0.nifattachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.nif

attachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_0.nifattachicon.gifHorsepenis_Slot52_1.nif

I am really confused with what I need to do with these. I understand attaching the xmls to the schlong in nifscope. But what folder do the four xmls need to be in?

I am really confused with what I need to do with these. I understand attaching the xmls to the schlong in nifscope. But what folder do the four xmls need to be in?

They go into SKSE/Plugins ^^ You need to overwrite the ones installed by Floppy SoS. But the newer Floppy SoS has different .xml names.

They go into SKSE/Plugins ^^ You need to overwrite the ones installed by Floppy SoS. But the newer Floppy SoS has different .xml names.

Ah which ones do I need to overwrite then?

If you are using the latest Floppy SoS then just try to overwrite the hdtm.xml and see if that works. I believe it should ^^

If you are using the latest Floppy SoS then just try to overwrite the hdtm.xml and see if that works. I believe it should ^^

Doesn't seem to have worked :s. I am trying to get this to work on an NPC, is this a problem?

Doesn't seem to have worked confused.gif. I am trying to get this to work on an NPC, is this a problem?

But are you trying to make HDT vagina collision work with a dick that has Floppy SoS enabled? Does collision without Floppy SoS works?

NPC shouldn't be a problem, but if it's uses a custom body then make sure that body also has a HDT vag.

Doesn't seem to have worked confused.gif. I am trying to get this to work on an NPC, is this a problem?

But are you trying to make HDT vagina collision work with a dick that has Floppy SoS enabled? Does collision without Floppy SoS works?

NPC shouldn't be a problem, but if it's uses a custom body then make sure that body also has a HDT vag.

Ah think I got it working, Floppy Sos kept disabling the hdtm.xml. I sorted that out and they collide properly and flop around when non erect. 

My current issue is they seem to be longer than they should be, like long and thin lol they look like rope. Despite being set to default size settings.

So someone help a noob out, all i want is for my pc to be futa and have editable schlong like sos, the rest of females to be regular. Where do I go, what do i download? Already downloaded SOS and have the little sos shop installed.

Oh also, if it maters, I use CBBE HDT TBBP

So someone help a noob out, all i want is for my pc to be futa and have editable schlong like sos, the rest of females to be regular. Where do I go, what do i download? Already downloaded SOS and have the little sos shop installed.

For the CBBE body, the one I got to work the best was the SOS schlong for females - UNP 0.9.  It works better on the UNP body, of course, but for CBBE this one had the best results, but there is not a SOS for CBBE that I know of.  There's a VectorPlexusUNP mod out there too, but I wasn't as happy with it.  The linked page also has links to the textures you'll need.  Again, since you're not using UNP, find one that's close.  You will probably have a small color discontinuity around the base, but it can be minimized with the right texture combination with your chosen body texture.

Once you have that installed, load up your game (you'll get debug notifications in the upper left saying the UNP schlong was added)then immediately enter the SOS MCM.  Under the UNP section that will now be in the menu, uncheck all races and variants.  If there were any females around and you dithered, SOS might have equipped them.  Easily corrected, but check to avoid surprises.

For editing the PC schlong, recommend the Racemenu Plugin v0.2 available on the SOS - Equipable Schlong page.​ if you don't already have it.

Guys I am new to SOS. How can I make all the armor for all the female NPCs reveal shlongs? Cause i use this remodelled set http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25259/? with zapped panties using BodySlide, but to make shlongs visible i still must do it through the SOS menu.

I don't know how to do what you're attempting in a global sense, but FYI your NexusMods link doesn't seem to work.  I think you may have accidentally pointed it back to LoversLab.

If you make an item "revealing" in the SOS MCM, does it only do it for that character?  I've never had much use for it, but I presumed it acted globally.

Alternately, the AOM mod (Art of Magicka) has some great thongs in it that come "transparent" to schlongs.  Maybe you could try to figure out what is different about them and apply it to the panty set you're working with?

Guys I am new to SOS. How can I make all the armor for all the female NPCs reveal shlongs? Cause i use this remodelled set http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/25259/? with zapped panties using BodySlide, but to make shlongs visible i still must do it through the SOS menu.

I don't know how to do what you're attempting in a global sense, but FYI your NexusMods link doesn't seem to work.  I think you may have accidentally pointed it back to LoversLab.

If you make an item "revealing" in the SOS MCM, does it only do it for that character?  I've never had much use for it, but I presumed it acted globally.

Alternately, the AOM mod (Art of Magicka) has some great thongs in it that come "transparent" to schlongs.  Maybe you could try to figure out what is different about them and apply it to the panty set you're working with?

Making an armor or clothing in the game Revealing does it for anyone in the game wearing it, male or female. The mods for male characters that make edits to the in-game armor and clothing, along with editing the related items, will work for females too. So having an armor/clothing replacer like Remodeled Armor for UUNP means that almost all the female armor and clothing can be at least close to revealing, most Zap options for the mod in Bodyslide easily allowing a schlong Though there are few clothing items that doesn't exactly, like the Prisoner outfit(you can Zap the pants/leggings but not the skirt part) or some of the common clothes.

Making an armor or clothing in the game Revealing does it for anyone in the game wearing it, male or female. The mods for male characters that make edits to the in-game armor and clothing, along with editing the related items, will work for females too. So having an armor/clothing replacer like Remodeled Armor for UUNP means that almost all the female armor and clothing can be at least close to revealing, most Zap options for the mod in Bodyslide easily allowing a schlong Though there are few clothing items that doesn't exactly, like the Prisoner outfit(you can Zap the pants/leggings but not the skirt part) or some of the common clothes.

Sorry, I didn't know how to attach the link. I use this set. Of course, it works for all characters who wear THIS type of armour, but is there a way to make all the types of armour revealing?

Sorry, I didn't know how to attach the link. I use this set. Of course, it works for all characters who wear THIS type of armour, but is there a way to make all the types of armour revealing?

The CBBE version may be similar, if it has the same or similar Zap options, I'm not sure. 

Otherwise, there is unfortunately no one mod that makes most of the armor and clothing in the game revealing. 

SOS - Revealing Armors

Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes

Between those two, there are a lot of male armors that are not covered. However, the mods that cover the rest, alongside the DLC, have the problem of not really supporting retextures of armors(since they include vanilla textures with alpha channels to hide parts of the armor that the mesh doesn't). 

SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

SOS - Dawnguard Male Armors Conversion for SOS

SOS - Dragonborn Male Armors Conversion for SOS

The CBBE version may be similar, if it has the same or similar Zap options, I'm not sure. 

Otherwise, there is unfortunately no one mod that makes most of the armor and clothing in the game revealing. 

SOS - Revealing Armors

Bad Dog's Skimpy Clothes

Between those two, there are a lot of male armors that are not covered. However, the mods that cover the rest, alongside the DLC, have the problem of not really supporting retextures of armors(since they include vanilla textures with alpha channels to hide parts of the armor that the mesh doesn't). 

SOS - Male Vanila Armor & Cloths Conversion for SOS

SOS - Dawnguard Male Armors Conversion for SOS

SOS - Dragonborn Male Armors Conversion for SOS

Thanks, but maybe i can make my remodelled armor revealing using BodySlide?

If y'all want to help someone, I recommend trying to understand what they actually asked beforehand :P

(I kid, of course, trying to help is always nice)

The easiest way would probably be to use the equipable schlong. The downside being, it's a piece of equipment, and not handled automagically by some quest.

Alternatively, you want to install both the UNP addon and the no schlong addon. You will then need to open the SOS MCM and set the chance for the UNP addon to 0%. That way, all NPCs will use to no schlong addon. (And of course, you need to set the player to use the UNP addon.)

As for the editability, simply installing XPMS Extended with the "SOS Racemenu" option will take care of that; you don't need anything else.

There's two ways to go about this:

You can make the ingame process less tedious by getting the "mark as revealing" spells by typing "help revealing" into the console to find their ids, then "player.addspell <id>". Then zap (with that spell) anyone you see wearing an armor that is not yet revealing. It's a lot faster that the MCM, and the longer you play, the rarer it will happen.

If you want to do it outside the game (and permanently), you will need to edit the esp file of the armor mod, and add the "SOS_Revealing" Keyword to all the armors. It's a bit more involved, but will fix the problem once and for all.

If y'all want to help someone, I recommend trying to understand what they actually asked beforehand :P

(I kid, of course, trying to help is always nice)

The easiest way would probably be to use the equipable schlong. The downside being, it's a piece of equipment, and not handled automagically by some quest.

Alternatively, you want to install both the UNP addon and the no schlong addon. You will then need to open the SOS MCM and set the chance for the UNP addon to 0%. That way, all NPCs will use to no schlong addon. (And of course, you need to set the player to use the UNP addon.)

As for the editability, simply installing XPMS Extended with the "SOS Racemenu" option will take care of that; you don't need anything else.

You can make the ingame process less tedious by getting the "mark as revealing" spells by typing "help revealing" into the console to find their ids, then "player.addspell <id>". Then zap (with that spell) anyone you see wearing an armor that is not yet revealing. It's a lot faster that the MCM, and the longer you play, the rarer it will happen.

If you want to do it outside the game (and permanently), you will need to edit the esp file of the armor mod, and add the "SOS_Revealing" Keyword to all the armors. It's a bit more involved, but will fix the problem once and for all.

Cool, but sorry me for beeing noob, how should I edit esp file? I must open it using specific programm?

Cool, but sorry me for beeing noob, how should I edit esp file? I must open it using specific programm?

You will need either the Skyrim Creation Kit (found in your steam library under "tools"), or Tes5Edit. Neither of them are really beginner friendly tools, I'm afraid.

You will need either the Skyrim Creation Kit (found in your steam library under "tools"), or Tes5Edit. Neither of them are really beginner friendly tools, I'm afraid.

I loaded my armor set in CK, should I add SOS_Revealing to all the names of armors or what? For example file ''YarlTorso01AA'' must look like ''YarlTorso01AASOS_Revealing"?